(57) Abstract:The invention relates to transport machinery and manufacture of vehicles on tracks with synchronized rotation of the two lower sections of such vehicles. Articulated vehicle has a rotary track section and the cargo platform. Both track sections are connected with the cargo platform and connected by a synchronization device. Synchronizing the device is made in the form of a rod. One end of this rod having a ball joint, is connected to the front track section. The other end of this rod is also provided with a ball joint that is connected with the rear track section. The length of the rod may be at least 1/10 of the distance between the axes of rotation of the sections. The technical result of the invention is to provide a high precision and reliability of the synchronization of the rotation of the sections of the articulated vehicle, as well as to improve durability of a synchronizing device that provides high reliability, durability and maintainability of the articulated vehicle. 1 C.p. f-crystals, 4 Il. The invention relates to transport local funds.Known articulated vehicle , including two semi-frames - front and rear with drive cylinders to control the rotation of each semi-frames and the frame associated with both pournami equipped with a balancing device made in the form of interconnected horizontally spaced elements fixed hinge connection on one of the semiframes, and hitch mounted between horizontally spaced elements and secured to the other of semiframes to rotate the latter in a horizontal plane.The disadvantages of this articulated vehicle is the presence of a large number of hinge joints, as well as the open sliding roller connection, which in certain road conditions very heavily loaded. And this leads to increased wear of the roller and the rapid weakening of the synchronization of the rotation of semiframes.It is also known articulated vehicle , including two track sections - front and rear with hydraulic cylinders for effecting rotation of each section, the cargo platform associated with both sections, and connecting the clock mechanism, the imp who's elements, one of which is hinged to one of the sections can be rotated in the vertical plane.The lack of an articulated vehicle is the fact that used on it synchronizes your device:
- reducing the ground clearance of the machine, reduces its permeability;
a hinge connecting the elements of a synchronizing device, at the bottom, so when traveling off-road in the mud increases the wear of the hinge;
when straightening elements synchronizing devices in the final stage of the rotation of the hinge in addition to the effort required for synchronization, there is a significant effort is directed along the axis of the machine, which leads to increased wear of the hinge;
- when the transverse rocking of the front section of the machine with respect to the frame swivel under certain conditions tends to move the rear section relative to the loading platform, loading swivel and causing its reinforced wear.The aim of the invention is to improve the reliability of the machine design.The goal is achieved in that the articulated vehicle containing the rotatable track section and the cargo platform, svyazannym with ball joint with front crawler section of the machine, and at the other end with ball joint - rear track section. The initial position of the rod (straight-line machine) close to perpendicular relative to the longitudinal axis of the machine and the middle rod is on the machine axis and coincides with the midpoint between the axes of rotation of the sections. The length of the connecting rod is not less than 1/10 of the distance between the axes of rotation of the sections. The connection of the ends of the rod sections may be made in the form of any joint, with the ability to perform the functions of the ball, such as the universal joint.- Fig. 1 shows a tracked vehicle, side view;
- Fig. 2 is a top view;
- Fig. 3 - the work of a synchronizing device (turn left);
- Fig. 4 - the work of a synchronizing device (turn right).The articulated vehicle is placed in series two track sections 1 and 2; cargo platform 3 mounted with the cabin 4 and the power unit 5 mounted on a track section by means of the hinge bearings 6 and 7. The rear part of the front track section and the front part of the rear track section connected between a timing unit 8. Mutual rotation of the tracked sections asmlinkage ends in ball joints 11 and 12, fixed in the brackets 13 and 14, which is a continuation of frames tracked sections 1 and 2.The hinges 11 and 12 can be made in the form of ball bearings, and universal joints or other similar supports with three angular degrees of freedom.Articulated vehicle operates as follows.During rotation of the articulated vehicle due to the relative rotation of the tracked sections 1 and 2, carried out by the hydraulic cylinders 9, the connecting rod 10 accurately determine the mutual position of the tracked sections 1 and 2, forming of them and the cargo platform 3 of the multi-link mechanism with swivel 6, 7, 11, and 12. When the initial position of the rod 10 is close to the perpendicular and symmetrically relative to the longitudinal axis of the cargo platform 3 and the length of the connecting rod is not less than 1/10 of the distance between the hinge axes of the supports 6 and 7 enables high precision synchronization of the rotation angle of the tracked sections 1 and 2 relative to the loading platform 3. Spherical joints 11 and 12 allow synchronizing the device not to transmit oscillatory motion, not connected with the conduct of rotation from one track section to another.The invention allows reliable synchro is rough terrain, allowing the articulated vehicle to carry out the movement in the tracks" just a given turning radius and significantly improve the durability of a synchronizing device.Sources of information
1. Patent USSR N 919586, MKI 5 B 62 D 21/00, BI N 13, 19822. USSR author's certificate N 1169290 A, 5 MCI 62 IN 55/00, BI N 11, 1988 1. Articulated vehicle containing the rotatable track section and the cargo platform that is connected to both sections, which are connected by a timing unit, wherein the synchronization device is designed as a connecting rod connected at one end with a ball joint with front crawler section of the machine and at the other end with ball joint - rear track section.2. Articulated vehicle under item 1, characterized in that the length of the rod is not less than 1/10 of the distance between the axes of rotation of the sections.
FIELD: transport engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to towing devices and it can be used in ball-type couplers of cars. Proposed coupler of car contains crossmember with crossmember-to-car body fasteners, longitudinal beam connected with crossmember and coupling ball installed on longitudinal beam. Crossmember is provided with bracket for connecting with longitudinal beam. Crossmember-to-body fasteners consist of two rigidly interconnected curved parts. Longitudinal beam is detachable, consisting of front and rear parts. Front part is curved and provided with bracket for mounting on car body bottom and with flange. Rear part has flange for detachable connection with flange of front of longitudinal beam. Coupling ball is installed on rear part. Crossmember bracket is designed for mounting flanges of front and rear parts of longitudinal beam and connecting the flanges with crossmember by means of detachable joint.
EFFECT: provision of detachable coupler meeting International Standards, easy to manufacture and install on car.
2 cl, 6 dwg