Method of recovery of ovarian function
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to medicine, and gynecology. Conduct traditional drug therapy. Additionally carry out impact on the area of the acupuncture points. Effect of low-intensity infrared radiation. Use the device "Helper". The method improves the efficiency of the treatment. table 4. The invention relates to medicine, namely to obstetrics and gynecology, may be used to restore ovarian function in women of reproductive age with chronic inflammatory diseases of the genitals and miscarriage in history.Dysfunction of the ovaries in the structure of morbidity of women of reproductive age ranks second and is 35-40%, as well as a cause of miscarriage in 80% (6). With the modern development of medicine full restoration of impaired ovarian function can not be reached.There is a method of correction of disorders of ovarian function in women of reproductive age by the method of reflexology (1).The disadvantages of this method are:
- the efficiency of 35-40%,
the limitation in the application (does not apply to the 20) and the complexity of the applied methodology,
the method requires the availability of specialist RTI and special equipment (you must have special sets of needles or microneedles),
- before each session of acupuncture, it is advisable to conduct additional diagnostic tests for the detection threshold of excitability, fatigue, functional asymmetry of the autonomic nervous system.The closest technical solution is the method of recovery of ovarian function using magnetic therapy (2, 3), we have chosen as the nearest equivalent. This method is exposed to constant or variable low-frequency magnetic fields, causing selective effect on the clotting of blood microcirculation and vascular permeability that have negligible anti-inflammatory, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and stimulating the regeneration of several tissues of the action.The disadvantages of the prototype method are:
- low efficiency of 44%,
- numerous contraindications (a tendency to bleeding, hypocoagulation blood malignancies, severe ischemic heart disease, individual sensitivity to the factor),
- the possibility amostra is proposed to be eliminated in the present method.The aim of the invention is the recovery of ovarian function in non-pregnant women with chronic diseases of the genitals (adnexitis, salpingitis) and miscarriage in history, by the action of low-intensity infrared radiation in the region of the four acupuncture points with the efficiency of 76.9%. At the same time with low-intensity infrared radiation patients receive conventional therapy (antibacterial, detoxification, desensitized, vitamin therapy).The technical result is achieved by the action of low-intensity infrared radiation in the 1st phase of the cycle consistently in the region of the four acupuncture points: 1. - Hua Gai; 2. Shi-Men; 3-4. San-Yin-Jiao (steam bath) for 3 minutes each.The method is carried out with the help of the device "Helper" (4), developed by Prof. Century, Vohralik, Professor M. C. Vohralik, K. M., N., Rastorgueva in 1992, the device is allowed to use the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation N 311 from 15.11.95.The treatment course is 6 sessions with an exposure time of 3 minutes at each point. Given that the energy density at the end of the led 3 minutes amounted to 5.4 j/cm2at each point, while the total was 12 minutes of 21.6 j/cm
- application of low-intensity infrared radiation apparatus of the "Helper" on the four acupuncture points with the exposure duration of 3 minutes each, with a total energy density of 12.6 j/cm2contact method, 6 sessions in women with ovarian disorders and miscarriage history in the 1st phase of the cycle.The invention is illustrated by the following examples.The example of the women of the first pregnancy ended in miscarriage, complicated subacute oophoritis. In the last two years the woman has periodically had aching pain in the lower abdomen, marked rhythm disorders of menstruation. In the survey tests of functional diagnostics (CFD) revealed: the rectal temperature was monotonous, single-phase character. When researching the mucus of the cervix by defining the phenomenon of "fern", the phenomenon of "pupil", the tension of the mucus of the cervical canal is identified relative estrogenic saturation throughout the menstrual cycle. In the study of placental proteins menstrual blood is detected that the contents of PAMG-2 dramatically reduced to 1:1. The level of estradiol in the serum in 1 phase of the cycle is equal to 0.15 nmol/L (normal range of estradiol in the 1st phase of the cycle to 0.5 nmol/L) and progesterone in the 2nd phase of 7.0 ng/ml (normal progesterone during the second phase of the cycle is equal to 20-40 ng/ml). Diagnosis: disorders of menstrual function by type of anovulation on the background of chronic bilateral oophoritis. The patient was given a comprehensive anti-inflammatory treatment in combination with magnetic therapy. After treatment in women on the basis of clinical data, tests of functional diagnostics, the content is impressive. Conclusion: a comprehensive treatment of the full effect is not given. Three months later, the woman was given a comprehensive treatment using low-intensity infrared radiation of the "Helper", in the 1st phase of the cycle consistently in the region of the four acupuncture points: 1. - Hua Gai; 2. Shi-Men; 3-4. - San-Yin-Jiao (steam bath) for 3 minutes at each point, the course of treatment consisted of 6 sessions. After treatment according to the rectal temperature, according to the study of mucus of the cervix (a symptom of "fern", "pupil", the tension of the mucus) noted the restoration of the two-phase cycle. PAMG-2 menstrual blood was restored to normal (1:16), in the peripheral blood level of estradiol and progesterone were consistent with the normal indicators of 0.52 nmol/L and 38,13 ng/ml After conducting a comprehensive treatment of low-intensity infrared radiation ovarian function was restored. The woman was recommended planning pregnancy. Conclusion: the effect of the treatment is complete.Example 2. Patient Century, non-pregnant appealed to the obstetrician-gynecologist with complaints of recurrent miscarriage. In history women were indications of spontaneous miscarriage and chronic duchscherer had a monotonous, single-phase character. When researching the mucus of the cervix by defining the phenomenon of "fern", the phenomenon of "pupil", the tension of the mucus of the cervical canal is identified relative estrogenic saturation throughout the menstrual cycle. In the study of placental proteins menstrual blood is detected that the contents of PAMG-2 dramatically reduced to 1:1. The level of estradiol in the serum in 1 phase of the cycle is equal to 0.15 nmol/L and progesterone in the 2nd phase of 7.0 ng/ml diagnosis: disorders of menstrual function by type of anovulation on the background of chronic bilateral oophoritis. The patient was given a comprehensive anti-inflammatory treatment in combination with the "Helper"therapy, in the 1st phase of the cycle, consistently in the region of the four acupuncture points. 1. - Hua Gai; 2. Shi-Men; 3-4. - San-Yin-Jiao (steam bath) for 3 minutes at each point, the course of treatment consisted of 6 sessions. After treatment according to the rectal temperature, according to the study of mucus of the cervix (a symptom of "fern", "pupil", the tension of the mucus) noted the restoration of the two-phase cycle. PAMG-2 menstrual blood was restored to normal (1:16), in the peripheral blood level of estradiol and STOs treatment of low-intensity infrared - ovarian function was restored. The woman was recommended planning pregnancy. The effect of the treatment is complete.Example 3. Patient K., non-pregnant, had a history of two spontaneous abortion, appealed to the obstetrician-gynecologist with complaints of recurrent miscarriage. During examination of the patient revealed the menstrual function type failure luteal phase of the cycle on a background of chronic oophoritis. The patient was given a comprehensive treatment immunoanalyzer by the "Helper", for 3 minutes on each point, 6 sessions. After treatment in women recovered full function of the ovaries were allowed planning pregnancy. Three months later, the woman turned to the obstetrician-gynecologist about early pregnancy. Conclusion: the effect of the treatment is complete.In this way was treated with 26 women, the data are given in table 4.Advantages of the claimed method.1. High efficiency is 76.9%.2. Absolute security and availability of the method.3. The simplicity of the method and efficiency.4. The duration of effect is 3 months.5. FPIC is the method allows to achieve high results, technical problem - restoring ovarian function in non-pregnant women with chronic diseases of the genitals and miscarriage in history with accuracy of 76.9% and monitor the effectiveness of treatment.Thus, the claimed method of recovery of ovarian function in women with miscarriage in history provides along with high accuracy and ease of implementation rehabilitation of non-pregnant women with chronic inflammatory diseases of the genitals and miscarriage in history.References
1. Jerkin A. F., Garcin N. A. Reflexology in obstetrics and gynecology. - L.: Medicine, 1988.2. Handbook of physiotherapy. Edited by Prof. Century, Yasnohorodska. - M.: Medicine, 1992.3. Balneology and physiotherapy in two volumes. Edited by Professor C. M. Bogolyubov. - M.: Medicine, 1985.4. Vohralik Century, Vohralik M. C., Rastorguev Gg, Y. Tkachenko A., Gordeev N. A. a Device for puncture rapid diagnosis and puncture therapy of immunodeficiency "Helper". Instruction for medical use. - Nizhny Novgorod, 1993.5. Vohralik Century, Rastorguev gg NGOs N. N. , Potin C. C., White, C. W. and other hormonal Pathogenesis of ovarian failure in women with primary hypothyroidism.//Vestnik Ross. Assoc. of obstetricians and gynecologists. - 1997. - N 3 - N-37-39. Method of recovery of ovarian function, including the effects on acupuncture points, characterized in that in addition to traditional medical therapy exercise impact low-intensity infrared radiation through the device "Helper" on the acupuncture points: 1. Hua Gai; 2. Shi-Men; 3 - 4. San-Yin-Jiao (steam room), consistently for 3 min each, the number of sessions to 6.
SUBSTANCE: method involves applying thermoacupuncture treatment to local points when pain is localized on posteromedial articulation surface, suprahumeral and posterocervical zone. Needle treatment is applied in harmonizing way to points of generally strengthening action, symptomatic points and points of systemic action. Points of V64, IG4, IG6 are pierced with needles at the first, second, fourth and eighth treatment day. Visceral organs pathology being the case, Shu- and Mo-points of injured meridians are treated with needles.
EFFECT: prolonged remission period.
FIELD: medicine, possible use, in particular, during reflex therapy.
SUBSTANCE: thermo-electric module consists of alternating circular branches, made, respectively, from semiconductor of n-type and p-type, serially connected in electrical circuit by means of commutation plates, electric connection of branches is realized by contact: n-type branch -commutation plate - p-type branch - commutation plate, n-type branch, etc. Semiconductor branches and commutation plates have circular shape. Commutation plates are provided with eight square leaves. Leaves are bent at direct angle to commutation plane so, that if one of them is bent to one side, then next one is bent to other side with forming of a polyhedron. Onto leaves of commutation plates, electro-isolating heat-conductive cover is applied (or example, lacquer). Device is provided with handle, which connects to thermo-electric battery through bearings. Power current to thermo-electric battery is fed along handle of device through electric brushes.
EFFECT: increased reliability of device, simplified construction of device.
FIELD: medicine, applicable for local temperature affect on reflexogenic zones of human lower extremities, may be also used for a curative massage.
SUBSTANCE: in a rubber cloth the device has elements consisting of a thermoelectric module, whose first junctions are in a thermal contact with an applicator, which has a great number of metal lugs, and the second junctions - with a heat exchanger. Supply circuits of the thermoelectric modules are laid in the rubber cloth. The device represents a bag having the shape of the human lower extremity, it is made of rubber cloth and provided in the upper section with a tie for tightening and a branch pipe for connection of the vacuum cleaner hose. The applicator is made in the form of a metal plate, one of its plane surfaces has saw-tooth lugs, and the other is in a thermal contact with the first junctions of the thermoelectric module. The gap between the heat exchanger made in the form of an air aluminium radiator and the metal plate free of the thermoelectric module is filled with a dielectric compound. The thermoelectric modules are connected to the supply circuits so as to obtain a staggered temperature field.
EFFECT: produced an arbitrary temperature gradient of the applicator.
SUBSTANCE: device can be used for local temperature influence onto reflex areas of human body. Thermo-electric semiconductor device has members incorporated into rubber canvas. The members have to be thermo-electric module, which has first seams to be in thermal contact with applicator having metal protrusions, and second seams are in contact with liquid heat exchanger. Power circuits of thermo-electric members and channels for supplying and removing fluid from heat exchangers are put inside rubber canvas. Applicator is made in form of metal plate. One flat surface of plate has saw-shaped protrusions, and the other surface is in thermal contact with first seams. Space between metal plate and fluid heat exchanger, which space doesn't contain thermo-electric module, is filled in with dielectric compound. Thermo-electric modules are connected to power circuits for supply of hetero-polar electric current to adjacent thermo-electric modules.
EFFECT: creation of temperature gradient of applicator according to random scheme.
2 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: medicine, gynecology, physiotherapy.
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation deals with affecting biologically active points (BAP). Therapy should be carried out for 7 d: every day, except the 4th d, it is necessary to conduct per 2 seances. During the first seance one should start by affecting the points chosen in accordance to the corresponding pathology. Then it is necessary to affect corporal and auricular points. In the course of the second seance it is important to alternate by days the warming up of Su-Jok points chosen upon the wrist. During the 1st and the 3d d one should additionally affect energetic points and painful points of Su-Jok system. In the end of every second seance it is necessary to apply magnets for 2 h which are state-orientated onto bel-meridian being in the greatest unbalance, according to or against the meridian. The innovation normalizes the level of prostaglandins in female organism.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy.
2 ex, 3 tbl
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has thermoelectric modules, radiators making temperature contact with supporting soldered joints having working joints making thermal contact to plate-like applicator. Each radiator has a set of disks fitted on heat-conducting axle, the disk diameters reducing towards the axle end. Each makes temperature contact to supporting soldered joints via piezo-electric element. The radiators are immersed into paraffin filling the casing. The applicator is metal plate one surface of which has saw-like protrusions. The module is pressed into flexible membrane. Each thermoelectric module is connected to multi-channel power supply source. Two casings connected with hinges to elastic metal plate form paired head phone.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment.
FIELD: medical equipment.
SUBSTANCE: thermal element of device for reflex therapy is made in form of semiconductor crystal mounted for inspection of temperature from voltage drop on it. Semiconductor crystal has to be diode assembly of two and more diodes. One diode is made for use of measurement of temperature on base of voltage drop onto it when stabilized current is passed through it straight. Other diodes are mounted for keep of temperature when current is passed through them.
EFFECT: improved precision of keeping of temperature of thermal element.
FIELD: medical equipment.
SUBSTANCE: device has case, heating insulator, heating spiral, rest ring, spiral isolator, and air openings, tube for feeding air and safety grid.
EFFECT: widened ability of healing of acupuncture points.
SUBSTANCE: acupuncture points Nei Guan, Zu San Li, Feng Chi are affected by spark discharge from the carbon electrode, produced by alternating electric field of the weak pulse alternating electric current. Pulse rate is 100 p/min. Current strength is 0.01 mA. Exposure time is 2 min per point. The course consists of 10 procedures.
EFFECT: efficient and safe correction of blood pressure is achieved.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to medicine equipment and can be applied for psychoemotional unload rooms designed for patients and staff. Thermal impactor for patient's coetaneous covering consists of blast apparatus furnished with air speed control module, air heating module, air temperature regulator and air switch equipped with air switch mode control module. Blast apparatus with air speed control module, air heating module with temperature regulator, air switch mode control module are mounted in base block designed as mobile cabinet, with front panel equipped with microprocessor two-channel temperature regulator connected to air temperature regulator and connected with its first channel to air temperature sensor fixed on patient's cutaneous covering designed as quick-response thermoelectric converter-thermocouple and with its second channel - to heating element inside temperature sensor connected with related conductor cable to heating intensity regulator in air heating module and mounted together with air switch in remote heating module and air switch connected to base block through vent hose and conductor cables. Output of air switch is actually output of thermal impact on patient's coetaneous covering. Front panel is additionally furnished with digital three-digit indicating panel of chopping frequency values of air switch mode control module designed with resolution not less ± 0.1 Hz, air speed control knob, air temperature regulator, and side panel is furnished with vent hose sleeve and conductor cable sockets.
EFFECT: to increase psychophysical stability due to pulsating flow impact.