Drug for the treatment of wounds and burns of the skin
(57) Abstract:The drug can be used in medicine to treat wounds and burns of the skin. The drug consists of an aqueous solution containing: basic copper acetate 0,003 - 0,006 wt. %, sodium acetate 0,014 - 0,023 wt.%, acetic acid 0,003 - 0,006 wt.% and the water. The preparation may further comprise dimethyl sulfoxide in an amount of from 0.08 to 0.75 wt.%. The drug speeds up the healing of wounds and burns and expands the Arsenal burns funds. 1 C.p. f-crystals, 1 table. The invention relates to the development of burns and wound healing medicines and can be used in medical practice to disinfect and speed the healing of skin after thermal, chemical and radiation burns, and also for the treatment of wounds, cuts, frostbite and other skin lesions with concurrent analgesic effect.The urgency of developing such a drug is due to the fact that at the present time, the frequency of thermal lesions tends to increase. According to the world health organization burns ranks third among other injuries. All over the world burns daily killed about 60,000 people. The challenges of dealing with thermal lesions is extremely VA is e adopted by most armies incendiary mixtures, an increasing number of natural disasters and man-made disasters requires improving the effectiveness of therapy of burns and burn disease with greater availability and efficiency of use of the medicinal drugs [1,2]. Great progress in the treatment of wounds and burns may be caused, in particular, the creation of new multifunctional high-performance clinical drugs with simultaneously wound healing, antiseptic and analgesic activity, as well as the ability to speed up the repair process (with a significant reduction of the probability of kolloidnyi scars and reduce the time of hospitalization).As burns drugs currently used by a large number of drugs, among which a special place is occupied by preparations based on inorganic and ORGANOMETALLIC compounds, such as the following:
1. AlCl36H2O or [Al2(OH)2Cl]mor their salts (patent Romania N 79427, class A 61 K 33/06, RICH, 1983, 220166 P);
2. Salts of bismuth, lead, aluminum (M. D. Mashkovsky Drugs, Medicine, 1988);
3. 1% aqueous solution of a silver salt sulfamethoxydiazine (patent Romania N 81269, CL A 6N 4430325, class A 61 K 33/42, RICH, 1984, 200241 P);
5. The solution of cinnabar (mercury sulfide) in honey and egg white (Japan's bid N 64 - 38028, class A 61 K 35/54, 35/64, RICH, 1989, 240370 P);
6. The mixture of water-soluble salts of cerium and silver salts of sulfadiazine in combination with vaseline, water-soluble fatty alcohols, emulsifier, humectant, preservative and water (U.S. patent N 4088754, class A 61 K 33/24, 31/625, RICH, 1979, 10345 P).These drugs have a number of disadvantages associated with the scarcity of raw materials, the complexity of the formulation and manufacturing techniques, and high toxicity of some components (lead, mercury) and their high cost (silver, lithium), which hampers their widespread use.The prototype of the proposed drug is a drug for the treatment of skin burns, containing an aqueous solution-suspension of copper salts and sodium in combination with copper hydroxide (RF patent N 2106150, class A 61 K 33/34, RU BI N 7, 1998, 162).Presented in the patent dosage form of the drug is obtained by dissolution of his substance (powder turquoise) in water at a mass ratio of 1 : 1800 to 1 : 2200. She dwuhfazna (consists of the true solution components and suspended solids), which complicates the creation of CLASS="ptx2">The manufacturing process of the substance of the prototype consists of five stages;
- blending, grinding the original components;
- carrying out a chemical reaction of the components;
- drying of the material;
- grinding of the finished product;
- filling substance of the drug.Dosage form of the inventive preparation is obtained by dilution of his substance (liquid concentrate) water at a mass ratio of 1:80 to 1:120.Unlike the prototype of this dosage form single is a true aqueous solution of components) and contains acetic acid, preventing partial hydrolysis of the basic copper acetate. If necessary to enhance the analgesic potency in the drug composition may be dimethylsulfoxide.The process of manufacture of substance of the proposed drug is significantly easier than in the manufacture of the substance of the prototype and includes two basic stages:
- carrying out a chemical reaction of the mixture of initial components;
- the packaging of the finished substance (liquid concentrate) of the drug.The composition and properties of the prototype and the proposed drug is given Chen usage of the prototype.Testing of the proposed drug (called the "Antiseptics"), held in Hematological scientific center of the Russian Academy of medical Sciences on laboratory animals showed that as a prototype, it has high antiseptic activity, the presence of sterilizing, sanitizing and bactericidal effect, wound healing activity and increase the viability of animals even with thermal lesions of degree III-A . When using the drug allergic reactions were observed.therapeutic effect of the proposed drug as a prototype associated with complex, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal effect of copper ions and sodium.The composition of the substance of the proposed additional products can be added dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) from 10 to 60 wt.%. Upon receipt of the dosage form is a water-based content of DMSO in the solution will range from 0.08 to 0.75 wt. %. Its introduction can improve analgesic effect of the drug in the treatment of severe extensive burns to reduce the likelihood of a painful shock. This additive selected from a large number of painkillers, not only does not lose its properties in solution of the drug, but shows synergy the research of properties, the use of other types of copper salts, sodium and organic acids, as well as changes in their relationships outside of the declared value does not lead to optimal therapeutic effect and stability properties of the drug, which can delaminate during storage with sedimentation.When the concentration of the basic copper acetate and acetic acid in the dosage form of the drug is water-based less than 0,003% and sodium acetate less 0,014% burns and wounds heal more slowly, and at concentrations of the same components over 0,006% 0,023% respectively therapeutic effect of the drug is not increased, and its consumption is increasing.When the content in the aqueous solution of the drug DMSO less than 0.08% of its contribution to an increased analgesic effect is greatly reduced, and the increase of its concentration more than 0.75% does not lead to increased analgesic effect.Thus, with the same high efficiency of treatment of the prototype and the claimed drug (combination of antiseptic, antibacterial and repair activity) adjusting the chemical composition and significant simplification of the technological process of manufacture of the latter allow you to:
- create, along with the dosage form in the form of water is TB drug that makes it competitive against a number of inexpensive traditional medicines used in surgery, dentistry, dermatology, and others, i.e., to expand the scope.The most promising is the introduction of the proposed drug as a substitute furatsilina - one of the cheapest drugs, which finds a wide application in the treatment and prevention of inflammatory processes in surgery, otolaryngology, ophthalmology practice (conjunctivitis), and other purulent processes requiring antibacterial therapy: rinse the mouth with quinsy, stomatitis, etc.Quantitative comparative assessment of clinical effectiveness furatsilina and claimed the drug, performed on laboratory animals GNTS Russian Academy of medical Sciences, showed that the drug has greater antibacterial activity and promotes more rapid healing of damaged surfaces. Made a preliminary conclusion that the use of the proposed drug for the same reasons that furatsilin, will provide more efficient treatment of purulent-inflammatory processes in the comparable price of drugs.Pharmacological effect and method of primene hands and chest in the fire service in case of fire. Received extensive burns during treatment was treated as a medicinal product containing an aqueous solution of 0.004% basic copper acetate, 0,004% acetic acid and 0,018% sodium acetate. The drug was applied directly to the burn wound and soaked in saline gauze wipes. After application of the drug after the wound has been festering and quickly dried. On the third day of treatment she began to advertise its new leather, odinadtsatyi is almost healed and had a flat, smooth surface without post-burn kolloidnyi scars, no different from healthy skin. When treating drug concentrations:
- basic copper acetate less than 0,003%; acetic acid less than 0,003% and sodium acetate less of 0.014% of the healing process of the affected areas significantly slows down;
- at concentrations of more than 0,006, 0,006, is 0.023% of the components, correspondingly, the rate of wound healing is almost the same.Example 2. In the treatment of similar burn have used the drug of the same chemical composition as in example 1, and optionally containing 0.3 wt.% dimethyl sulfoxide. After applying the medicine was prevented painful shock, and later was observed cessation of pain in a patient, the patient slept peacefully and restore the health of the patient is much faster without the use of traditional painkillers.Example 3. Sick So received burns to the face and hands of II - III degree as a result of ignition of gasoline. The drug containing an aqueous solution of 0.003% basic copper acetate, 0,003% acetic acid and of 0.014% sodium acetate, resulted in rapid recovery of the skin of the face and hands with no visible burn kolloidnyi scars.Example 4. Sore Feet got infected burn left foot 3 degrees. Two-week treatment in the clinic of traditional medicine has led to the elimination of infections, however, restores the skin was not observed, and was scheduled her transplant. After treatment with the drug containing aqueous solution 0,006% basic copper acetate; 0,006% acetic acid and 0,023% sodium acetate, the next day came and the improvement of the appearance of burns, appeared plots reparative skin, and on the second day after the beginning of the drug head of Department clinics disaffirmed skin grafts. After five days the healing was complete.Example 5. Patient A., aged 71 years received burns to the feet, making a compress on the basis of ammonia and bile. The burn area was approximately 40 cm2the surface of the burn had a red-blue color, the diameter of ulcers in the center of the burn was 3 cm, The sodium and 0,004% acetic acid. The drug treatment was carried out for 6 days. As a result of treatment the wound was completely healed, redness and swelling of the feet are missing, i.e. there was complete extraction of chemical burn.Example 6. Patient M in the household fire received extensive burns of the hands and side of the torso. Treatment for 40 days in a clinical setting has not led to recovery was observed niniane and bleeding of the affected areas. Later began to be used an aqueous solution of a mixture of 0.004 wt.% basic acetate of copper, 0.017% of sodium acetate and 0.003% acetic acid. On the third day of the drug wounds began to heal, and on the fifth day the healing was complete.Similar results were obtained in the treatment of other skin lesions: cracks, abrasions, burns, poisonous plants (Hogweed), bedsores, difficult-to-heal wounds, post-operative joints, mechanical damage, etc.As can be seen from the presented data suggested the drug is characterized by its great versatility and wide aspect medicinal properties, significantly exceeding the known analogues. The optimum content of the components in the dosage form at % sodium acetate, when moving beyond which therapeutic properties of the drug are worse (lower limit) or not improved (upper limit).Production of the drug based on the use of redifining domestic raw materials. The manufacturing technology of substance of the proposed drug is much easier than the prototype. It can be taken both in clinical and in the domestic environment and is recommended for wider application and extension of Arsenal burns funds.Sources of information
1. Bareev, Burmistrova. The burns. L., Medicine, 1981.2. Kuzin and others, Treatment of burns, 1982.3. Preclinical study of clinical effectiveness of the new burns and wound healing of a product based on copper compounds. Report contract N 96-37 from 20.05.96, Hematological scientific center, RAMS, Moscow, 19964. G. Eichhorn. Inorganic biochemistry, M., Mir, I. 1, 1978. 1. Drug for the treatment of wounds and burns of the skin comprising an aqueous solution of the basic copper acetate and sodium acetate, characterized in that it further comprises acetic acid in the following ratio, wt. %:
The basic copper acetate - 0,003 - 0,006
Sodium acetate - 0,014 - 0,023
Acetic acid is insulted in the amount of from 0.08 to 0.75 wt.%.
FIELD: medicine, narcology.
SUBSTANCE: one should detect satisfaction insufficiency syndrome due to performing genetic analysis by the presence of, at least, one of the genes coding the exchange of neuromediators being the constituents of human satisfaction system. One should compensate satisfaction insufficiency due to performing, at least, one complex of physical exercises. Moreover, in case of availability of pathological gene allele of dopamine D2 receptor and/or protein gene of reverse dopamine capture in patient one should apply the complex of physical exercises including those to provide sedative effect, and in case of availability of pathological gene allele of dopamine-beta-hydroxylase protein one should apply the complex of physical exercises including those that induce an activating effect. In case of availability of pathological gene allele of dopamine D2 receptor and/or protein gene of reverse dopamine capture one should apply additional food biologically active additives based upon amino acids being the precursors of neuromediators, such as taurine, D-, L-phenylalanine in combination with 5-hydroxytryptophan, hypericin and vitamin B6, and in case of pathological gene allele of dopamine-beta-hydroxylase protein one should additionally apply food biologically active additives based upon amino acids being the precursors of neuromediators, such as: taurine, tyrosine and/or dimethylaminoethanol, lecithin and group B-vitamins. The present innovation enables to take into account pathological disease mechanism.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of prophylaxis.
14 cl, 5 ex