Automatic control system of short-wave communication
(57) Abstract:The proposed system of automatic control of shortwave communication in Autonomous from the channel complex equipment communications-based computer that is designed to manage short-wave communication. Using only 9 fixed frequencies to test the KB range, complex adjusts the channel of the equipment to the daily dynamics of the ionosphere and radio interference. The result is that the equipment is always running at optimal frequencies. Using the property of inertia of the ionosphere and controlling the dynamics of the signals corresponding to the ORC complex predicts the time of the occurrence of permanent faults and advance, even before the occurrence of failure, rebuilding communication both correspondents for the new optimal frequency. Therefore, the interruption of the radio channels are practically absent, and the reliability of the radio close to unity, which is achievable technical result. 2 C.p. f-crystals, 9 Il. The invention relates to the field far short wave communication using radio waves multiply reflected from the ionosphere, and more particularly to reliable telephone, Telegraph and other communications. It can be Espana.The problem of automatic selection of frequencies suitable for communication on short waves KB, is known (for example, patents great Britain NN 1328595 from 8/1973,, 1328594 from 8/1973, USA 4.197.500 from 4/1980,, 4.309.773 from 1/1982,, 4.328.581 from 5/1982,, 4.555.806 from 11/1985,, Germany 2039409 from 3/1972,, 2042133 from 3/1972,, 2408587 from 9/1974 g). At the same time the problem of secure communication on short waves, i.e. how to make the connection without interruption, or at least with the least number of them, or that these breaks were shorter, few sources. There are publications in domestic and foreign literature, where this problem is disclosed sufficiently qualified, for example: I. A. Husiatyn, A. A. Pirogov in Radio communications and broadcasting. The owls. Radio., M 1974 S. 61-107: Advertising firm BARRY RESEARCH, February 1973, vol. 2., author Robert Fenwick "Probes for slope of the frequency-modulated sensing, test apparatus KB link", and several patents on the sounding of the ionosphere. The reliability of the radio channel can be considered in terms of noise immunity, which is well revealed in the first source (and in many ways this problem has been solved by backward decisive communication codes with excess and others ), or in terms of a correct choice of ORC, again taking into account interference at frequencies that well illustrates the second apparatus, giving detailed information about the complex instantaneous structure of the ionospheric layers and require skilled care. Both ways of solving problems one-sided. In the proposed application, this problem is solved in two ways: and noise, and frequency of adaptation to the dynamics of the ionosphere.The closest device is a prototype of the proposed invention is U.S. patent N 4.555.806 U. S. CI 455/62 from 11/1985, It provides the receiver with the unit amplitude of the test signal transmitter, the computer with the control program, and the demodulator, a device for estimating the stability of the signals in time and making the correct decisions on the signs. Such a system using a uniform test signals that can transmit confirmation signals about the good channel (frequency), record them in the computer memory of the transmitting station, for the purpose of using them as a spare, is intended for automatic Telegraph. It provides entry into the connection, performs the analysis of the quality of the radio channel and automatically in case of failure of radio turns on other frequencies, i.e. adapts the frequency, but the price transmission testing (probing} signals, ISL radio stations. At the same time the possibility of establishing a radio channel HIGH reliability, i.e., the work of the radio channel without failure, in the present invention is not considered.As you know, the KB range is replete with interference from stations of the global network of both random and systematic. And named the system reacts to these interference as accidentally switching to alternate frequencies identified in the quality review process frequency range. However, the problem here is that at the time of occurrence of interference or deterioration of radio wave propagation radio station forced to move to another frequency and channel fails, the elimination of which is necessary to spend some time. As well as in the system of preliminary analysis jamming environment on the merits, but there is only spare channels, free from interference by this length of time recorded in the computer memory, the number of hops from frequency to frequency within, for example, of the day - the many and the reliability of such systems is not high. In the prototype, there is no accumulation of data about the interference on the frequency of communication systems, analysis of these data and especially not predict jamming environment at cha the existing communication systems in KB, including the selected prototype that they all work to FAILURE in the radio channel, so as to predict these failures no one knows how. Therefore, such systems are not, in principle, can be highly reliable.The aim of the invention is to increase the reliability of radio shortwave communications.This objective is achieved in that the system includes the device of settlement and adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of the ionosphere and radio interference associated with a computer, the training device communication system interference conditions associated with the computer and the device predicting failures of the radio channel, and contains at least one channel, the radio connected via the modem device of settlement and adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of the ionosphere and radio interference.The device of settlement and adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of the ionosphere and radio interference may contain device adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of the ionosphere associated with the computer device predicting failures of radio channels associated with the computer and device training communication system interference conditions, as well as associated with forming device and send commands to the correspondent on stubborn with transmitter test signal.The automatic control system may also contain a device receiving and decoding commands on proactive change frequency, coupled with the computer, with channel radio modem, and directly with the receiver test signals.The training device communication system interference conditions may contain a separate software-controlled receiver connected to the meter noise level, which is connected to the computer and device are predicting failures of the radio channel.In Fig. 1 shows a diagram of the control system and its relationship with channel equipment several correspondents at the periphery, where 1 is the control system in the leading channel station; 2 - control system when the slave channel stations; 3 - leading channel station; 4 - led channel station; 5 - channel adaptation and control; 6 - channel two-way communication.In Fig. 2 presents a diagram of the device of one of the symmetric part of the automatic control system KB connection in case of using at least one channel radios;
In Fig. 3 in the coordinates (t, f) presents the timing diagram of the operation of the radio link failure;
In Fig. 4 in the coordinates (t, f) presents temporary diag is
In Fig. 5 in the coordinates (t, E) shows the graphs of the change in the average noise level at frequencies in the reception during the day: a) for frequencies F - 1; and (b) frequency P - 2: format of the data record in the computer memory;
In Fig. 6 presents a top-level algorithm of the automatic control system KB connection in case of using at least one channel radios;
In Fig. 7 in the coordinates (t,EwithcfOrcEpcf) shows a scheme for predicting failure of communication on the criterion of the signal to noise ratio, where Taboutthe time of the predictable failure of the radio channel, Ty- time early shift frequency, EwithcfOrcthe dynamics of the signal, measured at the ORC during the communication with the correspondent, Epcf- the average noise level on the same ORC, measured in the period of "learning" communication systems.In Fig. 8 in the coordinates (t, r) presents a collection of the autocorrelation function, where (a) the direction of North-West - 1,2 thousand km; b) the North - 1,5 thousand km) East - 7 thousand km; d) direction South - 2 thousand km; frequency: 1-6802 kHz, 2-8645 kHz, 3-10641 kHz, 4-13061 kHz, 5-17061 kHz, 6-20892 kHz.In Fig. 9 in the coordinates (r, f) shows the band correlated frequencies I8;
In Fig. 2 presents one of the symmetric part of the automatic control system KB bond, which contains the computer (8) program management (8a), the testing device of links (1), which provides software-controlled transmitter (5) and the receiver (6) test signals associated with the receiver measuring the amplitude of the test signal (7), the unit of calculation and adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of the ionosphere and radio (2) associated with a computer (8), the training device communication system interference conditions (3) associated with a computer (8) and device for predicting failures of the radio channel (10) and contains at least one channel station (12), connected via modem (16) with the forming device and send commands to the correspondent on proactive change frequency (11).The device of settlement and adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of the ionosphere and radio (2) contains a device adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of the ionosphere (9) associated with the computer (8), the unit of failure prediction of radio channels (10) associated with a computer (8) and with the training device of the communication system interference conditions (3) and linked to the formation and transmission of commands to the reporter on it (16) and directly with the transmitter test signal (5).The automatic control system also includes a device receiving and decoding commands on proactive change frequency (13) connected to the computer (8), with the anal channel (12) via a modem (16) and directly with the receiver test signals (6).The training device communication system interference conditions (3) contains a separate software-controlled receiver (15) connected to the meter noise level (14), which is connected with a computer (8), and predicting failures of the radio channel (10).The automatic control system KB link shown in Fig. 1, can justifiably be considered from positions of theory of reliability of technical systems. Thus, the radio channel on KB from the point of view of reliability theory is essentially an unreliable system failures. The reliability of such systems is expressed by the coefficient of readiness of Kg:
< / BR>where: Tand- total uptime of the system;
Tin- total recovery time:
With regard to due to the channel change frequency and failures (in the perestroika period of the radio to the new frequency) can be graphically presented as shown in Fig. 3. Object of the present invention it is feasible, when Tinwill tend to zero. This task may be performed when the problem will be solved predict the time of failure of communication on the current frequency (Fig. 3) for each period Tandthat today, in essence, is a principal and has not yet solved the problem. After solving the problem of predicting the time of occurrence of the phase-out of the radio channel failure, resulting from a gradual (over several hours) change the state of the ionosphere), it will be possible to advance, even before the occurrence of such a failure, yet the current communication channel to transmit a signal on the time of proactive change frequencies, and at the onset of this period, synchronously, both correspondents to switch to the new frequency. The scheme of this system is shown in Fig. 4
The automatic control system shown in Fig. 2, operates as follows: (see Fig. 6 is an enlarged algorithm of the control system in the embodiment, one communication channel). When enabled, the system has two modes: (19) - a mode of adaptation to the dynamics of the ionosphere and automatically establishing two-way communication; (20) - training mode interference conditions at the point of reception.When running (20) collects information about the levels of interference by scanning these frequencies, measuring their level device (14) cyclically through the day at every hour of the day and averaging the incoming data. In the end (22) in computer memory (8) collects information about the dynamics of the average levels of interference on each frequency, for each hour of the day, as shown in Fig. 5 a, b. The data interference in the computer memory (8) in the form of a data array of Fig. 5 allows for the appointment of ORC in a specific communication channel from the set of frequencies suitable for communication with a radio propagation conditions, to select one of the arrays, where the ratio of EwithcfOrc/Epcfthere will be more Enfor communication with the specified capacity.The mode of adaptation to the dynamics of the ionosphere and automatically establishing two-way communication (19) Fig. 6 in the control system of Fig. 1 and 2 is as follows: in the control system when the leading channel station (12) (let's call her SU N 1) cycles, after two hours, the transmitter (5) passes on a group of only 9 of frequencies allocated to a specific communication system and posted in the KB range, sequentially, starting with the lowest frequency, package testing signals. Completing the transmission cycle of test signals, the computer (8) the program switch p is ptx2">In SU N2, obeying the system time, the computer (8) synchronously adjusts the receiver (6), and a package of test signals sequentially on the same test frequencies; receiving signals measured (7) the value of Ecuahead of the nominal value of the accepted testing frequency and the value of Ecuin computer memory (8). The device (9), using data on the levels of the test signals recorded in computer memory (8), calculate the optimal band of operating frequencies for specific paths, suitable for communication over the radio propagation conditions at the time until the next testing cycle. This frequency band dF calculated from the expression:
where is the upper band edge (the actual defined settlement boundary MPH at the time of testing);
A lower edge of the strip (the actual defined settlement boundary DFC at a specific time and testing);
in this case B=1,12 f'or; A=0,87 f'or; where f'or- frequency landmark, one of a group of test frequencies adopted in the last round of testing and the results of the measurement of Ecueither of the conditions given priority:
priority 1 - the value of Ecuand Maxi/SUB> in the previous two measurement cycles are stable, and the remaining frequencies in the last cycle testing in the value of Ecuthere is a tendency to decrease;
priority 3 - in case of equal values of Ecusimultaneously on multiple frequencies as frequency reference f'orpick one of the test frequencies, the nominal value of which is above.Following the steps in (19), i.e., determining the bandwidth optimal for radio propagation conditions for the next two hours (until the next testing cycle), and p-(20), i.e., by accumulating data on the dynamics of radio frequencies allocated to the communication system, the control system proceeds to assign a specific operating frequency, optimal and radio propagation conditions, and the optimal criterion C/P. In the device (9) within a band dF = B-A from the list for this communication system frequencies designate specific to this time the ORC and record it in the computer memory (8) of the control system with the value of Ecuaccepted and measured by the device (7) test signal. The device (9) refers to computer memory (8) in the arrays of Fig. 5 data on average levels of interference on the frequencies of the system to vetstvovatj minimum (see Fig. 5 p(28)). Using the value of Ecuon ORC recorded in the memory of the last cycle of adaptation (19), calculate the ratio of EcuOrc/Epcf. If it matches the required value of Enfor a given link quality for this type of modulation, ORC assign to the link in the specific radio channel (23). If these conditions are not met, in computer memory (8) looking for another frequency (another array) with the required ratio C/P. In the end (21) in computer memory (8) collects information about frequencies KB range, which are optimal according to two criteria. Thus, on the effective date in connection with a correspondent in computer memory (8) for any given hour, there are prepared the optimal frequency and radio propagation conditions, and the optimal ratio of C/P (23).The control system switches to establish two-way communication. For this SU N2, using data analysis test signals from the SU N1 recorded in the memory of the computer (8), the device (11) generates response testing signal for SU N1, containing, in addition to the standard data, and information about the importance of receiving CFP channel radio SU N2. Then the transmitter (5) SU N2 transmits this signal sequentially on a group of gotovnosti to receive. The receiver (6) SU N1, synchronously getting used to the testing frequency from SU N2 receives this signal, the device (13) decodes the value of the ORC transferred from SU N2, and the measured (7) level test signal is sent to the computer memory (8), where the calculations for dF= B-A and is selected reception ORC for channel radio SU N1 by the method described above. Following these steps, SU N1 includes a channel on the radio emission, indicating readiness for bilateral communication terminal (17).Establishing two-way communication with one of the correspondents (see Fig. 1), the control system can similarly establish two-way communication with other p-4B, 4B, etc. Is as follows. The transmission cycle of test signals, running SU N1, take all the receivers (p-6 Fig.2) SU N2-b, SU N2-in, etc. Then each SU N2 is the entire volume of the actions outlined above, i.e. calculate dF, is determined by the ORC for each channel station p-4-b, 4-in, etc. the results are entered into the memory (8). Further, in accordance with the timetable of work of the control system each SU N2 sequentially performs a loop back test for SU N1, which consistently receives (from cepalstat all the necessary calculations, according to the method outlined above, determine the transmit ORC for each channel station 3-b, 3-b, 3 -, and time (according to the schedule management system) establish two-way communication with each channel stations SU N2.Further, the automatic control system of short-wave communication switches to PREDICT the time of onset of the gradual failure of communication criterion With/P (see Fig. 2). In this mode, when two-way communication channel apparatus (12), a receiver (15) is switched to the measurement mode Ewithon CFP channel receiver correspondent in order to predict the time of occurrence of failure in the channel (see Fig.9) and is cyclic, with a period of 20 minutes runs 8 consecutive measurements of Ewithat the receiving CFP. To improve the accuracy of the measurement signal, in fast fading, these measurements average in the mainframe (8) and put them in her memory. On average the time series of measurements the value of EwithcfOrcthe device (10) is compared with the value of Epcfat the same time recorded in the memory of the computer (8) during the period of study (20). Is calculated as the ratio of EwithcfOrc/Epcf(24). If this ratio is more EnwithcfOrc/Epcfon the average measurement time is less than or equal to Enfrom computer memory (8) is assigned a new CFP. If this ratio is more En, is calculated on the projected periods of 20 and 40 minutes. The execution time predicted ratio of EwithcfOrc/Epcfequal to a given threshold Enconsider the moment of occurrence of the failure in the channel (26). The device (11) calculates the time to proactively change the frequency of Ty(see Fig. 4) in the channel (26), generates a signal of changing frequency and the current communication channel (before the occurrence of the predicted failure in it) transmits the corresponding signal consisting of information about the denomination of the new ORC and time shifts. With the onset of a given time Tycorrespondents simultaneously changing the frequency. Prediction of failures in each of the radio channels with channel stations 4-b, 4-b, 4-C can also be cyclically with passing time cycles control EwithcfOrcfrom each of these channel stations.The invention can be eroticheskih knowledge about the propagation of radio waves in the KB range;
2. To create mobile communication systems, for example, in the long-distance road transportation, communications of the sea, and so on;
3. To create a KB system of global continuous communication with the relay, where each correspondent has a relationship with everyone;
4. Especially now it can be used at a Central site, as the actual control system KB communication with remote correspondents;
5. Parallel results from the use of the system may be the result of the operation of the control system in the learning mode interference conditions in the reception - data interference for a certain period can be accumulated and external media offered to interested consumers.theoretical basis of the invention the control system of an automatic short-wave communications are the results of a study of the inertial properties of the signals reflected from the ionosphere in the case of oblique propagation of radio waves over long distances. In Fig. 8 presents the autocorrelation function, calculated according to the results of observation of slow (within hours) dynamics of the signals received at different high frequency in different periods of years (1965 to 1985) with different e.g. the s to say, within mid-latitude radiates in the normal state of the ionosphere (in the absence of outbreaks of absorption of radio waves) slow dynamics of the signals received on paths a large extent, has the properties of inertia (a consequence of the inertia of the ionosphere), and if the observation signal in its dynamics has been any trend, such as increasing, this trend will steadily continue in the next 2 - 3 hours. This property of inertia of the ionosphere (and hence signal) can be used for extrapolating these observations, i.e., to predict these trends, as implemented in the present invention. These studies made it possible to calculate the bandwidth dF= B-A, correlated with respect to one of the frequencies f'orin this band, within which you can assign a set of ORC monitoring and measurement of one observable (in our case one of the test frequencies of the group). In Fig. 9 shows these bands and their dynamics during the day and when the significance of 0.3; b) when the significance of 0.2, which allows reasonably within this band to assign to the ORC.The technical basis for implementing the system automatically KB communication can be one) type: IC - 728; 729; 736; 737; 738, with modern technical characteristics and, importantly, having the ability to control from a personal computer PC using a special connection unit type CT - 17 CI-V LEVEL CONVERTER. However, the list of services that you can lay on your PC, limited: restructuring radio stations from frequency to frequency, type of modulation, enabling, disabling, and a number of other operations peculiar to the front panel of the control station, but performed with a PC remotely. Functions, characteristic of the adaptive control system, the computer does not. The reason here is significant: there is no algorithm adaptation and the program, as well as an important element in the radio - element pickup measurement and conversion code in the computer "control" signal (PP - 7 and 14 of Fig. 2). Declare the communication system involves the use of a whole Arsenal of actions outlined above, which are PC, depending on the information given previously accumulated them in the process of "learning", and most importantly from the information received by the PC during the operation of the system on real radiotrance and at a particular time of day. Close interaction Ponoi a result of the invention - channel high reliability, automatically adapts to the most complex dynamic processes in the ionosphere of the Earth. To develop a program based on the algorithm outlined above, with modern possibilities of programming for specialists of this profile is straightforward. 1. Automatic control system of short-wave communication containing computer programmeprogramme transmitter and receiver test signal, measuring the amplitude of the test signals associated with the receiver, characterized in that it contains the device settlement and adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of the ionosphere and radio interference associated with the computer device training communication system interference conditions, with transmitter and receiver test signals and at least one channel radio modem.2. The system under item 1, characterized in that the device settlement and adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of the ionosphere and radio interference device adaptation channel radio stations to the dynamics of onastery associated with the computer device predicting failures of radio channels associated with the computer device training communication system interference conditions, as well as seredy, has a connection with channel radio modem and directly to the transmitter test signal, and includes the device receiving and decoding commands on proactive change frequency, coupled with the computer, with channel radio modem, and directly with the receiver test signals.3. The system under item 1, characterized in that the device training system communication jamming environment contains a separate programlopressor receiver connected to the measurement noise, which is connected to the computer and device are predicting failures of the radio channel.
FIELD: radio communications.
SUBSTANCE: pulse noise is detected upon conversion of signal received into intermediate frequency, noise active time is determined, information signal is disconnected from amplifier incorporated in superheterodyne receiver, noise-affected part of information signal is recovered by eliminating simulator signals during extrapolation, and superheterodyne receiver is checked for serviceability at intermediate frequency.
EFFECT: enhanced precision of superheterodyne receiver serviceability check.
1 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: cellular code-division radio communication systems using variable-speed voice coders.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method for evaluating data transfer speed includes suggestion of m hypotheses on data transfer speed for each data frame received and generation of k data metrics for each of them. Relationship between truth estimate of each hypothesis and aggregate values of respective data quality metrics is specified for generating truth estimates of each hypothesis and value of this relationship is found for data quality metrics obtained for frame received. Data quality is checked and decision is shaped on adopted speed and quality of received-frame decoded data.
EFFECT: enhanced precision of evaluating data transfer speed in forward and backward communication channels and data frames received with errors.
14 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: radio communications engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed device has information signal source, threshold unit, pulse shaper, AND gate, differentiating unit, radio station transmitter and receiver.
EFFECT: enhanced checkup precision.
1 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: automated control and diagnostics systems.
SUBSTANCE: first variant of complex includes control computer, mating block, commutator, local data exchange main, tests forming block, logical analyzer, signature analyzer, synchronization block, digital oscillographs block, special form signals programmed generators block, programmed power-sources block. Second variant of complex additionally includes block for forming high-frequency test signals and block for measuring high-frequency signals.
EFFECT: broader functional capabilities, higher efficiency, higher reliability.
2 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: communication system has decoder and testing system for sending test data to decoder. Test data include signaling data field, sent via traffic channel, and speech signal parameters, encoded via channel encoding, are formed in form of frames by testing device and sent to decoder for decoding. Decoder extracts at lest a portion of signaling data field, sent along traffic channel, from decoded test data and sends at least a portion of signaling data, sent via traffic channel, back to testing device. Efficiency of decoding is measured by comparison of sent field of signaling data, sent along traffic channel, and signaling data field, sent along traffic channel, received in testing device.
EFFECT: higher quality, higher efficiency.
3 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: communications engineering.
SUBSTANCE: method includes configuring a receiver with possible waiting for receipt of communication channel at full data transfer speed, and signal from transmitter is sent to receiver. Signal is sent via communication channel with data transfer speed, different from full speed of data transfer, and at level of power for receipt at full data transfer speed. As a result receiver can not receiver communication channel at full data transfer speed. In receiver relation of received signal to noise is determined. Value of quality coefficient bit is determined ion basis of certain relation of signal to noise. Determined value of quality coefficient bit is sent to transmitter.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
3 cl, 3 dwg, 7 tbl
FIELD: measuring equipment.
SUBSTANCE: device additionally features microcontrollers, one of which generates gating pulses, guided into controlled fiber-optic line before test pseudo-random series, and second one, while receiving gating pulses, produces synchronization signals.
EFFECT: simplified construction, higher efficiency, broader functional capabilities.
FIELD: radio engineering.
SUBSTANCE: mobile station supports counter of serial bad frames, C1, and counter of serial good frames, C2. at the beginning of call C1 and C2 are set to zero value. For each received frame mobile station determines, whether the frame is good, bad or empty. If the frame is good, than C1 is dropped to zero value, and C2 is increased by one unit. If the frame is bad, than C1 is increased by one unit, and C2 is dropped to zero value. If received frame is empty, than C1 and C2 stay unchanged. When C1 reaches threshold value, T1, mobile station blocks its transmitter. Accordingly, if C2 reaches threshold value, T2, then mobile station activates its transmitter again.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
3 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: mobile telecommunication systems.
SUBSTANCE: system has decoder and testing device, for sending test data to decoder. Test data, containing signaling data in format of signaling frames are generated, and test data are shown in two serial frames and sent from testing device to decoder for decoding. Signaling data are decoded from received two frames of test data and sent back to testing device being encoded as one frame. Working parameters of decoding are determined by comparing sent data of signaling and received data of signaling in testing device.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
3 cl, 6 dwg, 1 tbl
FIELD: radio engineering.
SUBSTANCE: method includes determining required values of energy parameters for each client station, predicting value of parameters, distributing temporal-frequency resource between client stations.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of use of temporal-frequency resource, decreased energy consumption during transmission of data.
9 cl, 3 dwg