The method of obtaining covered with a protective shell particles peroxisome
(57) Abstract:The invention is intended for the chemical industry and can be used to obtain detergents. Crystallized supersaturated solution peroxysalts. The obtained particles cause the protective shell of the alkali metal salt of an inorganic acid, such as HCl, H2SO4H2CO3H2B4O7H2SiO4. The application of lead in the VAT for subsequent crystallization, equipped with a stirrer, which he placed above the salt. The temperature is kept lower than the crystallization temperature and mixing conditions govern. After coating, the particles are separated by centrifugation and dried. As agent for the application shell, you can use the agent vysalivaniya present in the mother solution accompanying the suspension peroxysalts. 9 C.p. f-crystals, 4 PL. The invention relates to a method of producing solid, covered with a protective shell particles peroxisome (salts nakilat), which are used in various types of industry as carriers of active oxygen in the solid state and, in particular, in the production of detergents.From the La coating on the solid particles peroxysalts, and subsequent drying are covered with a protective sheath product (European patent A 1-459625).There is also known a method which consists in mixing in the mixer pre-dried peroxocarbonate with an aqueous solution of the agent, servant to obtain a protective shell (Borat), and drying the resulting mixture (European patent 0487256).These known methods, however, have the disadvantage that require complex installations, including unit for applying a protective shell, which in addition to the mixer or evaporator, contains its own units for drying, independent units for drying is not covered with a protective shell particles of protocole.The method according to the invention allows to obtain economically stable particles peroxisome and narrow particle size distribution by means of a continuous method that did not require complex industrial installations, including several blocks for drying.The invention relates to a continuous method for producing a protective sheath of solid particles of at least one peroxysalts, of at least one alkali metal by covering the particles peroxysalts, of the composition used to produce a protective sheath according to which the; is at the final stage the obtained crystal particles is subjected to the operation of centrifugation and drying; and between the stage of crystallization and phase centrifugation include stage, which is transferred into a tank with an agitator, called Chan for crystallization, the suspension of particles peroxysalts, of the stage of crystallization; in the above VAT for subsequent crystallization of introducing at least one employee to obtain a protective sheath agent and perform the above crystallization agent on the surface of the particles peroxysalts, in controlled conditions of temperature and agitation.Under proxool understand any inorganic compound that is solid under normal conditions of temperature and pressure, which, when dissolved in water releases hydrogen peroxide and a salt of an inorganic acid. Examples of peroxisome corresponding method according to the invention are peroxoborate, PEROXYDICARBONATE phosphates and peroxidation carbonates.The method according to the invention is intended in particular to get covered with a protective film of solid particles peroxoborates or peroxiderythromycin carbonates of alkali metals. He D. is natov alkali metals.The method is applicable to obtain a protective shell particles peroxisome any alkali metal. It is well suitable for receiving a protective shell particles peroxisome sodium and potassium, gives excellent results in the case of obtaining covered with a protective shell particles peroxisome sodium.The method according to the invention are particularly suitable for obtaining covered with a protective sheath peroxidation sodium carbonate formula 2Na2CO33H2O2usually called peroxycarbonates sodium.The method is also applicable to obtain a mixture covered with a protective sheath few peroxisome, for example a mixture covered with a protective sheath peroxoborate and peroxidation carbonate of alkali metals. It can also be used to obtain a mixture covered with a protective sheath peroxisome various alkali metals, such as, for example, covered with a protective shell particles peroxisome sodium and potassium.Under which serves to produce a protective shell composition, see composition suitable for coating a protective shell particles peroxisome, i.e., to cover their most uniform with Aut in several stages. The first stage is prepared particles peroxisome by continuous crystallization water supersaturated solution of the above peroxysalts. This stage of crystallization can be performed in the molds of various types. Usually well suited molds are traditionally used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Examples of such molds are given in the work of H. Perry and D. Green W. "Perry's Chimical Enginner''s Handbook" 6th edition, MGraw-Hill, new York, 1984, S. 19-24, 19-40.It is also possible alternatively to use molds-classifiers, i.e., molds, which also implements the classification of the resulting particles, to make a more narrow particle size distribution.According to the invention particles peroxisome at the final stage is subjected to the centrifugation operation to press to remove most part of the mother solutions of the crystallization process. This operation is carried out in industrial centrifuges are commonly used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.Centrifuged particles are then dried in the respective device. Can be used any type of industrial dryer, PI is a, they contain. Suitable driers are usually satisfactory drying with a stream of hot air. Give a good dryer fluidized bed of particles in a stream of hot air.According to the invention the stage of applying a protective coating on the particles peroxisome include between stages of crystallization and centrifugation.According to the invention a coating of protective shell particles peroxisome implement by moving coming out of the mold suspension of particles in a tank with stirrer, in which additional crystallization, called "subsequent crystallization", which is used to produce a protective shell composition around the particles peroxisome.Under the VAT with stirrer see Chan, equipped with a stirrer capable of homogenizing the aqueous suspension of particles of peroxisome.Can be used with any types of mixers provided that they do not create too much shear stress, which can lead to the fragmentation of particles peroxisome. In practice, satisfactory results provide a rotary stirrer, of which well suitable rotary blade mixer, acting in concert with the Central axis, results in the VAT for subsequent crystallization of introducing at least one agent, used to produce a protective shell. The above agent can be introduced either in the form of an aqueous concentrated solution or in the form of solid particles.Under the concentrated solution see the solution, slightly supersaturated in the conditions of temperature and pressure prevailing in the tank for subsequent crystallization.According to the invention can be used used to produce a protective sheath agents of different types. You can also use a mixture of several different agents, servants to produce a protective shell.Preferably, as used to produce a protective shell agent you can use a salt of at least one inorganic acid alkali metal.Preferably, choose from the strong acids inorganic acids. Excellent results give hydrochloric and sulphuric acids, in particular in relation to the salts sodium chloride and sodium sulfate.Other interest, inorganic acids are carbonic acid, tetraborate acid and silicic acid, in particular in respect of such salts as sodium carbonate, borax and sodium silicate.Employees for gaining the AI. Alternatively, it is also possible to enter into a VAT for subsequent crystallization in the form of a mixture with a suspension of particles of peroxisome. Under this option, agents, servants to produce a protective shell that can occur from the camera for crystallization. Other interest option is to use as an employee to obtain a protective shell agent, agent vysalivaniya, which may be present in the mother solution of the crystallization slurry particles peroxisome entered in the VAT for subsequent crystallization. Royal solutions of crystallization process usually contain such an agent vysalivaniya, when crystallization is performed in the deposition method using the additive total ion (method of vysalivaniya or "salting out").Temperature and pressure stage of crystallization must be suitable for the aqueous solution was slightly supersaturated with respect to the employee to obtain a protective sheath agent.For reasons of convenience typically operate at atmospheric pressure.The preferred embodiment of the method according to the invention consists in loading tank to follow Christ is to saturation at a temperature of 1-2oC higher than that prevailing in the tank for subsequent crystallization and removal of continuously heat from the tank to the subsequent crystallization to make a supersaturated solution at a controlled temperature above Chan.According to the first variant of the invention the temperature of the VAT for subsequent crystallization choose identical, which prevails in located above the mould.According to the second variant of the invention the temperature of the VAT for subsequent crystallization set at a value lower than located above the mould.Preferably, the temperature of the VAT for subsequent crystallization set when the value is lower by at least 5oC the one that prevails in the mould. Particularly preferably, the temperature of the VAT for subsequent crystallization set when the value is lower by at least 10oC temperature in the mould.VAT for subsequent crystallization according to the method of the invention typically includes a device capable of staying cool in a VAT of aqueous solution. Suitable any known device for heat transfer in chemical reactors. You can, for example, the I liquid, the role of heat from the tank. Alternatively, you can also equip Chan double wall, in which circulates the coolant.As the coolant, you can use liquid coolants used in refrigeration industry, or chilled brine. Good results were obtained when using chilled brine NaCl.When they are introduced separately into a VAT for subsequent crystallization, is used to produce a protective sheath agent, if necessary, the above-Chan can be cooled to a temperature below that of Chan for crystallization in order to find the optimum deposition conditions used to obtain the containment of the agent around the particles peroxisome.When the nature of the employee to obtain a protective sheath agent allows, it is sometimes possible, however, to work in a VAT for subsequent crystallization at the same temperature as the mold.Instead, when as an employee to obtain a protective sheath agent use the agent vysalivaniya present in the mother solution, accompanying particles peroxysalts, it is usually recommended to operate at temperatues to produce a protective shell, around particles peroxysalts.The following examples are given to illustrate the invention is in no way limiting its scope.In all these examples, mention the value of stability peroxysalts in a detergent base. Its measurement consists in mixing in the dry state 10 wt.% tested peroxysalts, with 90 wt.% the base detergent powder of the following composition:
anionic detergents, g/kg - 199
carbonate, g/kg - 97,3
soluble compounds, g/kg < 0,03
soluble compounds of Si, g Si/kg - 10
soluble compounds S, g S/kg - 55
soluble compounds P, g P/kg 2,8
non-ionic detergents, g/kg - 22
nonanoyloxybenzenesulfonate, g/kg - 13
sulfate, g SO4kg - 143
The resulting mixture has a titer against active oxygen, which is close to 1.5% (determined by iodometry).Several samples of each test mixture is placed in a Cup of paperboard, laminated with wax, with a capacity of approximately 120 ml Cup is then filled about half with 50 g of the mixture. Each Cup is then tightly closed and store in an environment controlled at the 32oC, and where prevailing relative humidity of 80%.the HN stability correspond to the residual active oxygen, expressed in mol.%, in relation to the original content at the beginning of storage.Example IR (not according to invention)
Get peroxidation sodium carbonate (LTU or peroxocarbonate" sodium, 2Na2CO33H2O2in the crystallizer - classifier from a solution of hydrogen peroxide containing crystallization accelerators, and a solution of sodium carbonate containing stabilizers and agents vysalivaniya, the following operating conditions (see tab. 1).PKN obtained at the outlet of the crystallizer-classifier, and then centrifuged in an industrial centrifuge company KRAUSS-MAFFEI type Hz25 with the volume of the drum 2,5 DM3. Centrifugation PKN carried out in semi-continuous mode as follows:
- introduction 1-1,5 l of suspension PKN (250-450 g solids) and uterine fluids in a rotating drum (2000 rpm);
- centrifugation with a speed of 2000 rpm for 80-90 seconds;
- decrease the speed of rotation of the drum up to 400 revolutions/min;
- removal layer with a knife and unloading centrifuged PKN with a moisture content of 8-12 wt.%;
- increased speed of rotation of the drum to 2000 rpm;
- a new filling cycle, centrifugation, Eskom the fluidized bed volume of 1.4 DM3(diameter of 1.5 DM), in a stream of hot air with the performance of 30-40 m3/h at 110-120oC. the temperature of the fluidized bed 65-70oC and the average residence time of POC is 10-20 minutes. The resulting product has the following characteristics (see tab. 2).The dissolution rate is determined in the following method.In the amount of demineralized water to 1000 ml, supported at the temperature of 15 1oC, in a glass with a capacity of 2 l, immerse the mixer in stainless steel with two vertical blades with a length of 42 mm and a height of 11 mm, arranged at a right angle, and rotate it with controlled velocity 35010 rpm. Then enter 20,01 g covered with a protective film sample PKN in a glass and immediately put in motion chronometer. Then mark the conductivity of the solution all the time for 5 minutes, and conductivity after 15 minutes of mixing. In addition, draw a calibration curve depending on the conductivity measured after 15 minutes mixing time in the following amounts covered with a protective sheath PKN: 1,0; 1,5; 2,0 and 2,5. Dealing conductivity of the sample, measured after 2 minutes on a standard curve, make a conclusion about the weight compared to the weight of dissolved PKN-to-weight ratio of all of the used sample and expressed in %.Examples 2-4 (according to the invention).In the process of obtaining peroxocarbonate sodium as described in example IR, enter the stage of crystallization between the stage of crystallization and phase centrifugation. Conditions this stage crystallization are given in table. 3.The results of the research covered with a protective film products are shown in table. 4. 1. Continuous method of producing solid, covered with a protective shell particles, at least one peroxysalts, of at least one alkali metal by covering the particles peroxysalts, of using used to produce a protective shell composition, according to which the first stage is continuously crystallized saturated solution peroxysalts, of any known method, followed by a stage of applying a protective shell, in which the VAT with stirrer, called Chan for crystallization, transfer suspension of particles peroxysalts, obtained at the stage of crystallization, in the above-Chan enter at least one is used to produce a protective sheath agent and perform the above crystallization agent on the surface of the particles peroxysalts, in a controlled temperature environment is ing and drying.2. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the temperature in the VAT for subsequent crystallization is lower than the temperature during crystallization.3. The method according to p. 2, characterized in that the temperature in the VAT for subsequent crystallization below, at least 5oWith the temperature during crystallization.4. The method according to any of paragraphs.1 to 3, characterized in that is used to produce a protective shell agent is chosen among the salts, at least one inorganic acid alkali metal.5. The method according to p. 4, wherein the inorganic acid is a strong acid.6. The method according to p. 5, wherein the strong acid is hydrochloric acid or sulfuric acid.7. The method according to p. 4, wherein the inorganic acid is carbonic acid.8. The method according to p. 4, wherein the inorganic acid is tetraborate acid.9. The method according to p. 4, wherein the inorganic acid is silicic acid.10. The method according to p. 3, characterized in that serving to produce a protective shell agent is the agent vysalivaniya present in the mother solution, accompanied
FIELD: chemical industry.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is intended for a chemical industry and may be used in production of bleaching agents and washing agent, household chemical goods. The reactor (1) is fed with soda ash, for example in the form of a solution, through sleeves(5) and a link (7) and hydrogen peroxide solution through a link (6). The sleeves (5)allow to move the reactor (1) along the auger of the mixer (2). Humid granules of sodium percarbonate produced in the mixer (2) are removed through a connecting pipe (9) into a dryer (3) supplied with a gas-distributing lattice (10). One part of the dried granules through a connecting pipe (8) is fed back into the mixer (2), and other part through link (15) is fed into the qualifier (4). A commercial fraction of sodium percarbonate is removed through link (16) into a pneumatic classifier (20). The fine fraction through link (22) and through the cyclone separator (13) and link (14) is fed back into the mixer. The coarse fractions of sodium percarbonate from the qualifier (4) is fed through link (17) into the grinding machine (18). Crushed sodium percarbonate is mixed with the fine fractions and through the cyclone separator (13) and through link (14) is fed back into the mixer (2). The invention allows to decrease the share of a dust faction down to 0.10 - 0.63 % and losses at drying, to increase the share of active oxygen up to 13.91-14.01 % and stability of the finished product.
EFFECT: the invention ensures reduction of the share of a dust faction up to 0.10 - 0.63 % and losses at drying, an increase of the share of active oxygen up to 13.91-14.01 % and stability of the finished product.
4 cl, 1 dwg, 1 tbl
FIELD: chemical industry; a method and a device of alkali metals peroxysalts stabilization.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is intended for a chemical industry and may be used at production of oxygen-containing bleaching agents and synthetic detergents. In the vacuum drier 3 supplied with a rake-type rabble 10 and a weight-measuring device 12, the main original material is supplied from a reserve tank 1. Then it is vacuumized simultaneously with the solution of a coating material located in a measuring container 17, connected by lines 21, 22 and 13 with the device of a dryer 3 vacuumizing. Then mix the main original material with the solute of the coating material at a residual pressure of no more than 13.33 kPa. Increase the pressure in the vacuum drier 3 up to the atmospheric pressure or exceeding it by no more than 10 kPa spasmodically by an air supply from a source 28. The produced product is exposed to a vacuum drying up to the required moisture, making control of the moisture content by a change of the weight of the dryer 3 contents with the help of the weight-measuring device 12. Stability of the finished product is 59.0-69.0 %, consumption of the coating material - 0.9-1.8 mass %, the share of the active oxygen - 13.8-14.4 mass %.
EFFECT: the invention ensures production of oxygen-containing bleaching agents and synthetic detergents.
10 cl, 1 dwg, 2 tbl
FIELD: food industry; production of oxygen-containing bleaching agents and synthetic detergents.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is intended for a chemical industry and may be used at production of oxygen-containing bleaching agents and synthetic detergents. The method provides, that solid particles of the paroxysmal are exposed to vacuumizing at a residual pressure of no more than 13.33 kPa, mainly at 0.67÷8.5 kPa with simultaneous heating up to 55°C, up to 40÷50° C. Then it is treated with a noble gas at atmospheric or excessive pressure of no more than 10 kPa. The mass share of active oxygen (in mass %) is no less than 14.00, stability of the finished product is no less than 59,92 %.
EFFECT: the invention ensures a high stability of alkali metals peroxisalts.
4 cl, 1 dwg, 1 tbl
FIELD: chemical industry.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method includes delivery of aqueous solution of hydrogen peroxide and soda from reservoirs of 1 and 2 to reactor 3. Reaction mass thus obtained is delivered to double-screw mixer 6 communicated with drier 7. Part of dried granules is returned from drier 7 to mixer 6 and other part is directed to classifier 8; fraction at size of particles from 0.1 to 1.00 mm is directed from intermediate part of said classifier to storage reservoir 9 for target fraction granules. Then, granules are fed to vacuum drier in the scope of no more than 50% of its inner volume. Solution preparation unit 37 is used for preparation of aqueous solution of stabilizing agent- sodium, sodium sulfate, sodium carbonate, sodium silicate or their mixtures. Concentration of stabilizing agent solution is 5-15 mass-% and volume is 0.215-0.235 of volume of granules. Vacuum drier 11 and measuring reservoir 10 are evacuated simultaneously to residual pressure not exceeding 13.33 kPa. Granules are evacuated at heating to 55°C and are mixed with stabilizing agent solution first in vacuum followed by jumpwise rise of pressure to atmospheric level or to excessive pressure of 10 kPa; procedure is continued for 0.5-1.0 min. Then vacuum drying is performed at constant or periodic mixing. Moisture content of finished product doe not exceed 1.05% at stability of 59.93-65.74%.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
12 cl, 1 dwg, 1 tbl
FIELD: chemical industry; methods and devices for production of sodium percarbonate with a stabilizing coating.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertinent to the field of chemical industry, in particular, to the method and the device for production of sodium percarbonate with a stabilizing coating and may be used in the production of the oxygen-containing bleaches made on the basis of sodium percarbonate (SPC), which is also applied as a component of synthetic washing agents (SWA). The initial solutions of hydrogen peroxide and sodium are brought in contact with the recycle made in the form of the SPC granules in the mixer, dry in the boiling layer in the driers, a part of the granules are fed into the classifier for separation by the granules size for separation of the granules of the target fraction, the remaining part of the granules are directed back in the mixer in the capacity of the recycle. The target fraction of the SPC granules is in series collected in the storage containers and subjected to vacuumization. Simultaneously the stabilizing agent is subjected to the vacuumization in the measuring containers. The so treated SPC granules and the solution of the stabilizing agent are brought in contact in the additional mixer first at the residual pressure of no more than 25 kPa with the following heighten of the pressure up to no less than 95 kPa or to the atmospheric pressure and dry in the additional drying machine of the boiling layer. At that the finish product stability achieves to 66.0-72.0 %, consumption of the coating material - to 0.9-2.8 weight/weight %, the contents of the active oxygen - 13.8-14.1 mass %. The technical result is the increased stability of the granulated sodium percarbonate with the stabilizing coating.
EFFECT: the invention ensures the increased stability of the granulated sodium percarbonate with the stabilizing coating.
8 cl, 2 tbl, 2 dwg
FIELD: chemical industry; production of sodium percarbonate and other chemical products.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of chemical industry and may be used in production of sodium percarbonate (SPC) and other chemical products, where the synthesis process is combined with the synthesized product granulation. The granulated sodium percarbonate is produced by the steady growing-up of the products of interaction of the stabilized water solutions of the soda and hydrogen dioxide on the inoculation particles-granules. To chokes give torrents of The streams of the stabilized water solutions of soda and hydrogen dioxide are fed into the reactors at keeping the time of their interaction from 5 up to 21 sec and concentration of the sodium carbonate and the hydrogen dioxide in the ratio of 1 : 1.45-1.57. The produced reaction mass in the form of a solution is fed into the mixers-granulators, where it is distributed along the surface of the inoculation particles of sodium percarbonate, moisten and saturate them within 12-25 seconds up to achieving the average humidity of 6-12 mass %. Then the wet granules are brought out into the drying room on the gas-distributing grate, on which there is a slotted clearance with the gas-feeding channel, formed as a semi-circled groove on the gas-distribution grate and the upper end of the inclined chute. The feeding of the heated flue-gases is exercised under the gas-distribution grate through the gas duct, in which there is an erected septum being the prolongation of the upper wall of the channel and separating up to 6 % of total volume of the fed flue-gases, which are coming in through the channel with adjustment of the speed of their passage through the slotted clearance into the drying room, where they form a gas curtain in the form of the semi-tabernacle, in which the dried granules are classified according to their flying speeds in such a manner, that granules with the diameter less than the preset dimension, for example 500 microns, are carried out by the two equivolumetric streams formed by splitter made in the form of a triangular prism, to the windows and are def into the mixers-granulators as the recycle for a following cycle of granularity, and the granules with the diameter exceeding the preset lower limit, for example - 500 microns and above, fall through the gaseous curtain and on the inclined chute through the outlet window get into the classifier for the final classification according to the high limit of the preset fractionized composition of the final product, for example 800 microns. From the intermediate part of the classifier the granules the preset fraction are delivered for storage. The production output of the granules of the preset fraction, for example, 500-800 microns, is up to 99 %, the bulk weight is 1093-1138 kg/m3, the contents of the active oxygen is - 13.94-14.1 %, stability is 55.91-56.83 %. The invention allows production of sodium percarbonate with the preset range of the composition of the granules without reduction of productivity of the installation.
EFFECT: the invention ensures production of sodium percarbonate with the preset range of the composition of the granules without reduction of productivity of the installation.
9 cl, 2 tbl, 4 dwg
FIELD: technological process.
SUBSTANCE: invention may be used in all fields of engineering, in which application of disinfectant solutions is required, in particular, in medicine, food industry and others. Method of disinfectant preparation includes supply of water solution of alkaline metal carbonate in anode chamber of diaphragm electrochemical cell with cylindrical coaxial electrodes and coaxial ceramic ultra-filtering diaphragm, supply of fresh water in cathode chamber of the same cell and disinfectant drain from anode chamber. Solution of alkaline metal carbonate and water are supplied in anode and cathode chambers of cell with counter-flow. Process is carried out during current conduction via diaphragm mainly with alkaline metal ions. Disinfectant prepared by treatment of water solution of alkaline metal carbonate with concentration of 0.2-2 g/l in anode chamber of electrochemical diaphragm cell with coaxial electrodes and coaxial ultra-filtering ceramic diaphragm, contains peroxide compounds that are in metastable condition and has pH of 6-7.
EFFECT: invention allows to prepare efficient disinfectant that does not contain chlorine, in required quantity at site of consumption with reduction of costs for its manufacturing and usage.
6 cl, 1 dwg, 4 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention concerns chemical bleaches applied in cleansers and detergents. Invention claims sodium percarbonate granules with coating of high storage endurance, including a) core obtained by dispersion granulation in pseudoliquefied layer with sodium percarbonate as main component, b) internal coating layer with non-organic hydrate-forming salt as main component, selected out of group including sodium sulfate, sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium sulfate and mixes or mixed salts of these compounds, and c) outer coating layer with surfactant containing sulfate or sulfonate groups in the form of alkaline metal, alkaline-earth of ammonium salt, as main component.
EFFECT: enhanced storage endurance, high stability and active oxygen content in percarbonate granules.
22 cl, 1 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to sodium percarbonate particles. According to the invention the coated sodium percarbonate particles possessing the inner shell layer including as basic component at least one inorganic hydrate-forming salt and outer shell layer including alkali metal thiosulphate, alkali-earth metal thiosulphate and/or ammonium thiosulphate are described. The method of such sodium percarbonate particles preparation and application of these particles as bleaching agent in detergents and cleansers are also the subjects of an invention.
EFFECT: increasing of stability of sodium percarbonate particles in detergents and cleansers during storage.
23 cl, 4 dwg, 4 tbl
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to sodium percarbonate particles. Essence of invention: described are particles of sodium percarbonate, provided with coating and consisting of main particles of sodium percarbonate, surrounded with at least one layer of coating, possessing long storage stability, expressed as amount of released heat at 40°C, measured after 12-week long storage at temperature 40°C, which constitutes less than 5 mcW/g. Subject of invention also are sodium percarbonate particles, provide with coating and consisting of main particles of sodium percarbonate, surrounded with at least, one layer of coating, possessing long storage stability, expressed as preservation of available oxygen content after 8-week long storage at temperature 55°C, which constitutes at least 70%. Also subject of invention are method of said sodium percarbonate particles production and application of said particles in detergent compositions as bleach, and detergent compositions, containing described sodium percarbonate paprticles.
EFFECT: creation of sodium percarbonate particles possessing increased long storage stability.
14 cl, 2 ex, 4 dwg