Vortex tube with internal heat recovery
(57) Abstract:In the vortex tube with internal heat recovery heat exchanger remote, connected to the vortex tube piping for inlet and outlet cold and hot gas streams and is equipped with a valve for adjusting costs and the temperature of the recirculating flow. The use of the invention will allow to extend the scope of the vortex tube with internal heat recovery and provides the opportunity to implement different modes of operation. 1 Il. The present invention relates to refrigeration, namely vortex energonesejiem systems with the internal circulation of the gas stream.The closest technical solution (prototype) is a vortex tube Medenine  with internal heat recovery, containing the closed ends of the conical chamber of energetic separation tangential nozzle input of compressed gas, with an axial aperture and slot diffusers for removal of cold flow. At the hot end of the chamber the peripheral vane diffuser for converting the kinetic energy of the hot stream into potential energy of pressure.At the end of the its flow in the chamber, redistributing pressure, and also an increase in the degree of expansion of the gas flow in the nozzle entry.For greater thermal efficiency and cooling capacity of the vortex tube has an additional heat exchanger-regenerator adjacent to the hot end of the vortex chamber of energiesparende, internal heat exchange surface which is a continuation of the peripheral part of the cell and is washed by circulating part of the hot stream.When this vortex tube is further provided with an ejector mounted with the possibility of his work from precirculated part of the hot air flow for cooling the heat exchanger-regenerator.The process of energiesparende gas in this vortex tube occurs simultaneously with the process of heat exchange in the heat exchanger-regenerator and turbulization of the working fluid in the chamber energiesparende that provides increased thermal efficiency (25 to 35)% cooling capacity (30 to 40)% compared to W without internal heat recovery.Despite the high technical performance of the prototype, its practical use is complicated by the following circumstances:
1. It is impossible Nezavisimoye spool valve allows you to change only the consumption recirculatory part of the gas, the temperature is determined by the design of the vortex tube.2. Reliable operation in only one pre-calculated and incorporated in the design mode for the given input pressure, and the fraction of cold stream.3. The overall complexity and the complexity of the design of the heat exchanger-regenerator, the need to use expensive materials for its production (red copper, DT);
4. The inability to use the design in a number of industries, in particular gas industry, where the state imposes special requirements on the materials used.The aim of the invention is to eliminate these disadvantages of the prototype, while maintaining its progressive techno-economic indicators. This is achieved by performing a heat exchanger-regenerator with remote shut-off and control valves in the piping between the heat exchanger with hot and cold ends of the vortex tube:
on the pipeline for cold flow at the inlet to the heat exchanger;
on the pipeline for cold flow at the entrance into the cavity of the vortex tube before to allow aerodynamic grille;
on the piping hot stream NY, and is it only teplogazotehnikom interaction.Can be used in the heat exchanger of any type (for example, shell and tube), of any material suitable for the working environment (e.g., steel). The only requirements to it requirements - surface heat transfer must meet the settlement and to provide a workflow W.The construction of the device shown in the drawing and contains the following main elements: conical chamber 5 energy separation gas nozzle tangential unit 4 and the annular pipe 10; the aperture 3, the axial diffuser 2; slot diffuser 1; vaned diffuser 7; installed behind him axial nozzle bars 6 with the annular gap 11; remote heat exchanger 8; the ejector 9, shut-off and control valves 12, 13, 14.The work of the proposed vortex tube is as follows.Compressed gas is fed in to allow tangential input 4, where it expands and gets a spin. Further, the swirling flow enters the conical vortex chamber separation, where the process of energy split the gas. At the same time "hot" stream is broken into two parts. One of the N. the giving and extending through the vane diffuser 7 in the annular socket (10) and later in the ejector 9.The other part (recirculating) - flow in the annular gap 11 to allow axial lattice 6 and further to the external heat exchanger-regenerator 8.Cold flow through the diaphragm 3 is fed into one channel of the external heat exchanger 8 and then, after the process of heat exchange with the counter hot stream is sucked by the ejector 9 and discharged into the environment or in consumer low-pressure network (when using natural gas as the cooling medium). Its flow is regulated by valve 12.Recirculating part of the hot flow from the W comes prototechno in another channel of the heat exchanger 8, is cooled counter cold stream and flows through the axial nozzle bars 6 in pricebuy the area of the vortex chamber of energiesparende 5, intensificar it turbulence, improving the efficiency of the process energiesparende. Recirculation gas is provided by the workflow itself vortex tube without additional expenditure of energy, since the conical "hot" end of the camera energiesparende works as a counterflow vortex ejector . The flow of recirculating part of the hot flow is regulated by valve 13.Nerezova flow in order to reduce the hydraulic resistance of the heat exchanger and increasing the degree of expansion of the gas in WATTS.The valve 14 allows you to adjust the flow part of the cold stream is fed directly into WATTS in bypass of the heat exchanger 8, which can significantly extend the temperature range of the gas stream flowing through the nozzle aerodynamic grille 6 in pricebuy area chamber energiesparende 5. In the limit temperature of the specified thread can be brought to the boiling point of GHGs when the output pressure.In real terms the technological parameters of the recirculation flow can vary within the following limits:
Consumption: 15 ... 75% of the gas flow at the entrance to the W;
Temperature: -160oC (when the output pressure is equal to atmospheric) to the value, which has a gas inlet in WATTS (typically +25...+30oC).The proposed solution provides the following benefits:
1. Significantly expands the scope of application, in particular in the gas industry.2. The opportunity of realization of optimum modes of the vortex tube at given inlet and outlet pressures through the use of a heat exchanger-regenerator with the required area of heat exchange surface, independent control of flow rate and temperature of the gas flow vortex tube can be configured as a maximum cooling capacity, and the maximum temperature of the cooling effect.3. Reduced cost and significantly simplifies the manufacture of the vortex tube by replacing the built-in heat exchanger bypass the heat exchanger standard design.Literature
1. Vortex tube Century. And. Medenine patent RU 2041432, MKI F 25 B 9/02, 9.08.95. Vortex tube with internal heat regeneration containing chamber energy separation gas nozzle tangential inlet, a diaphragm for outputting a cold stream, vaned diffuser for withdrawal of hot flow, installed behind the aerodynamic grille, a regenerative heat exchanger and the ejector, wherein the heat exchanger is made external, is connected to the vortex tube piping for inlet and outlet cold and hot gas streams and is equipped with a valve for adjusting costs and the temperature of the recirculating flow.
FIELD: mechanical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed volute has body with spiral passage formed by spiral wall terminating in edge. One part of body where volute spiral is located is lesser than other part where inlet passage is located.
EFFECT: improved energy separation process; enhanced operational efficiency.
FIELD: power engineering; heat and power generation; temperature variation of liquid or gas flow.
SUBSTANCE: additional electrical energy picked off electromagnetic windings is produced by conversion of energy of liquid flow in vortex tube. Electromagnetic windings are disposed on case. The latter is grounded and is made of insulating material whose dielectric constant is higher than that of liquid.
EFFECT: enhanced operating effectiveness and enlarged functional capabilities of vortex tube.
16 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: compression refrigeration systems.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises supplying gas tangentially to the surface of the chamber for energy separation, generating axial flow, and inducing rarefaction in the aperture of the cold end due to force generated in its rotation. The vortex pipe has accelerating device made of, e.g., a tangential nozzle with scroll casing, separation chamber, throttle, and aperture of the cold end. The aperture is mounted on bearings for permitting rotation.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
7 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: processes or apparatus for liquefying.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises flowing gas through one or two recuperative heat exchangers connected in series where the gas cools and low-boiling components are condensed and frozen, flowing the gas through a gas-expansion machine and/or an air throttle to the cold receiver. A part of the straight gas flow is branched into the cold and hot flows inside the energy separator made of, e.g., a two-flow vortex pipe. The cold flow is mixed with the return flow at the inlet to the heat exchanger. The hot flow is directed to the straight passage of the nonoperating recuperative heat exchanger-freezer.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
2 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: refrigeration industry; methods of operation of the vortex refrigerator.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of refrigeration industry, in particular to the method of operation of the vortex refrigerator and to the vortex refrigerator. The method of operation of the vortex refrigerator provides for feeding of a compressed gas into a vortex pipe and the gas separation for a cold stream and a hot stream. The cold stream is again feed back into the vortex pipe through an additional connecting pipe located in a choke of the hot end and directed along the axis of the chamber of the power separation opposite to the hot stream of the vortex pipe. The compressed gas is fed into the vortex pipe give from an outside source. The vortex refrigerator contains a vortex pipe with the inlet cold and hot connecting pipes, and also a choke of the hot end. The cold connecting pipe is connected to the additional connecting pipe located in the choke of the hot end and directed along the axis of the chamber of the power separation opposite to the hot stream of the vortex pipe. Usage of the invention allows to simplify the design of the vortex refrigerator.
EFFECT: the invention ensures simplification of the design of the vortex refrigerator.
3 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: refrigeration industry; a method of operation of a temperature transformer.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of refrigeration industry, in particular, to the method of operation of the temperature transformer. The method of operation of the temperature transformer provides for a swirling of a gas stream, feeding of the swirled stream into the energy exchange chamber, formation of an axial stream due to feeding of a cooled stream in the channel of the axial stream and provision of the energy exchange of the swirled stream with the axial stream. The cooling conduct in the chamber of the energy exchange due to evaporation of the liquid through the porous wall located coaxially to the chamber of the energy exchange. Realization of the invention will allow to raise efficiency of the temperature transformer.
EFFECT: the invention ensures an increased efficiency of the temperature transformer.
9 cl, 2 dwg, 2 tbl
FIELD: production of scrolls for the vortex pipes.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to a scroll for the vortex pipes. The scroll for the vortex pipe is located in a body. Its body is made out of a pipe with a band bent off outside formed by two or three traversed notches. Usage of the invention will allow to simplify the method of its production and to decrease its cost.
EFFECT: the invention ensures simplification of the method of the scroll production and a decrease of its cost.
5 cl, 7 dwg
FIELD: processes or apparatus for liquefying or solidifying gases or gaseous mixtures.
SUBSTANCE: method involves cooling direct flow of compressed gas in one or two serially connected recuperative heat-exchangers; expanding thereof in expander and separating liquid phase from gaseous one; supplying gaseous phase to recuperative heat-exchanger as reverse flow. Initial gas flow before cooling is directed in vortex tube from which hot and cold flows are discharged. Cold flow is mixed with direct recuperated flow before expanding thereof or with reverse flow after liquid phase separation. Reverse flow from recuperative heat-exchanger is fed to liquefier outlet. Hot flow is cooled in outer heat-exchanger. Outer heat-exchanger is composed of two sections connected in series one to another, wherein one section is immersed in flowing water, another one is blown over with air flow.
EFFECT: increased efficiency of gas liquefaction.
13 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: vortex energy separator comprises vortex tube with at least one tangential inlet for supplying gas-air mixture and two outlets. One of the outlets is made of throttle for hot mixture, and the other one is made of diaphragm for cold mixture. The tangential inlet is provided with the nozzle made for generating sonic or supersonic velocities of the gas-air mixture at its exit. The inlet of the nozzle is provided with the converging pipe. The vortex tube is provided with system that provides vacuum inside it. The system has opening for evacuation of the gas-air mixture from the vortex tube and three valving units. The first valving unit is mounted at the tangential inlet, and the second and third valving units are mounted at the exits of the throttle and diaphragm, respectively.
EFFECT: expanded functional capabilities.
1 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: heat engineering.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises causing the gas to flow through the nozzle, accelerating a and cooling the flow, and supplying it tangentially to the inner side of a curved wall that defines a swirling chamber. After cooling the flow, the cold is removed from the outer side of the heat-conducting curved wall. The vortex device comprises supplying nozzle and inner side of the curved wall that is tangentially conjugated to the nozzle and defines the swirling chamber. The length of the swirling chamber is larger than the thickness of the scroll.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
19 cl, 12 dwg