Treatment of stuttering in children and adolescents
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to medicine, speech therapy. Hold finger acupressure 3-4 biologically active points on the head and body. Followed by the impact of the microflow 4 auricular points. Sessions are conducted daily. The course of treatment is 10 days. The second course in 10 days. The third course is conducted 3-6 months after the second course. The method improves the efficiency of the treatment. table 1. The invention relates to speech therapy, using techniques of reflexology.The prototype of this method of correction is the use of acupressure in the treatment of stuttering in children (e.g. tank "Workshop on Chinese acupuncture and acupressure for children", Taganrog, "Academic publishing house of the International Institute of Chinese medicine", 1995, S. 52, 111 - 112). The author offers to use at stuttering in children in the process acupressure massage of biologically active points of a wide range of actions, such as: E36, Gl4Vb20F3, MS6, VG14and other points of local impact: VC23VC24. The frequency, duration of treatment of stuttering, the need for a differentiated PE are marked.The objective is to increase the efficiency of correction of stuttering in children and adolescents through the use of the combined effects of method of acupressure and auriculoventricular.This object is achieved by holding finger acupressure 3-4 biologically active points (BAP), located on the head and body of the patient, from the series: G14, E36, RP6, MC6, VGI4, P7, VC23, VC24, PC3, GI19, TR17, VG26, E44, E5, E6, IG19, C4, V10, MC7, TR10, VB20, VB21, VG15, VG20, F3, V15, VC17, VC14, MC5, RI, PC9, E44, E45, after that is painless for the patient exposure for 2-3 minutes on the acupuncture point (AT) of ears with micro current through the device for electroreflectance and correction "Aurica" from the series: 2, 4, 5, 6, 7a, 11, 13, 15, 22a, 28, 29, 31, 34, 55, 55, 78, 84, 87, 95, 97, 100, 101, 121. Reflexology is 3 courses for 10 days each, with an interval of 10 days and 3-6 months.BAT: GI4, E36, RP6, MC6, MC7, VG20, VGI4 - point wide-spectrum, providing for the exposure method of acupressure restorative, anti-inflammatory, normalizing effect on the entire body, positive effect on the functional state of the nervous system;
BAT: P7, VC23, VC24, PC3, TR17, VG26, GI19, E4, E5, E6, E9, IG18, IG19 - point, releasing or relieving spasms, tics, contractu, VG27, F3 - point regulating the status of the Central and autonomic nervous system, eliminate phobias, neurogenic disorders, sleep disorders, restoring broken when the stuttering nervous regulation of speech;
BAT: P5, V15, TR18, VG27, VC15, VC17, VG22, VC22, MC5, R1 - point regulating speech breathing, eliminate cramps, spasms of the larynx, vocal folds.In the process of auriculoventricular was conducted impact on AT auricles:
-2,3,4,5,6,11,15,55,84 - AT associated with organs of the peripheral speech apparatus, which are usually localized speech convulsions (tongue, jaw, cheeks, throat, larynx, and others);
- 22a, 25, 28, 29, 33, 55, 87, 95 - AT that have a calming effect on the Central nervous system, eliminate nervous tension, phobias;
- 29, 34, 51, 55, 78, 97, 98, 100, 121 - AT providing anticonvulsant action;
- 13, 31, 82, 101, 104 - AT regulating speech breathing;
- 51, 55,82 - AT regulating the activity of the autonomic nervous system.The method is as follows: each of the stammering child or teenager after a thorough medical, psychological and speech therapy surveys were conducted three courses of acupuncture, developed us individually for each stammering II course (according to the General recommendations reflexology which duration should correspond to the time interval between courses) and 3-6 months - between II and III of the course, to check for recurrence of stuttering and to secure the effect of the application of reflexology.During the sessions calming (brake) method was conducted finger acupressure 3-4 BAT on the head and body of the patient, then followed painless effect microflow within 2-3 minutes on each of 4 auricular points in each ear with the help of the device "Aurica". Each session combined effects of acupressure and auriculotemporal lasted 50-60 minutes. When developing courses of treatment, principles of selection of acupuncture points, their combinations at each session of the course was taken into account survey data stammering, their verbal and nonverbal symptoms, and indications and recommendations for the methods used reflexology.For example, in the process of acupressure was applied impact on symmetric BAHT, BAHT front and rear surfaces of the body, at the local and distant points were used bilateral cross-combination of points (G14 - right and E36 - left; G14 - left and E36 - right), the method of the triangle (the top point on the front General effects on the body, facilitate convulsive status of the muscles of the vocal apparatus, regulatory status, respiratory, Central and autonomic nervous system. When using auriculoventricular at each session of the course was carried out impact on 4 AT each ear to provide anticonvulsant effects, normalize the state speech breathing, the nervous system. AT 55 we used at each session auriculoventricular as a point with a pronounced anti-inflammatory, sedative, antispasmodic and anti-stress effect.The method of combined use of acupressure and auriculoventricular was tested in the experimental group of 48 stammering (22 preschooler and 26 students) seeking speech therapy through the center of traditional medicine "Albina" ,Kursk during the 1995-1996 academic year. With a control group who stutter (20 preschoolers and 28 students) worked on complex medical - pedagogical correction of stuttering without the use of methods of acupuncture on the basis of Kursk psychoneurological dispensary.As a result of application of the described correction method in the large majority of the stutterers of the experimental area convulsive status of the muscles of the vocal apparatus, to correct existing abnormalities in the autonomic nervous system, the nervous regulation of speech, to remove or significantly weaken the psychological symptoms typical of most adolescents who stutter. The remaining 13 children were also noted positive changes in the condition of speech.In the control group similar to the results of the correction of stuttering were obtained from 13 preschoolers and 11 pupils (representing 50% of the study). The other children saw a slight improvement in speech.A specific example. Maxim B., age 14, stuttering moderate, monoclinically form, breathing problems, logophobia (see table).Thus, the task is achieved through a combined use of finger acupressure and auriculoventricular. Treatment of stuttering in children and adolescents, including the effects of acupressure on corporal biologically active points of a wide range of actions, wherein the lead finger acupressure 3 - 4 biologically active points located on the head and body from a series: GI4E36E44E5E6C4V10MC6MC7< 17, IG18VB20VB21F3VC14VC17, R1after which is painless for the patient impact with micro current from the device to electroreflectance and correction "Aurica" for 2 to 3 minutes on each of 4 auricular points from a number of: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 13, 15, 25, 28, 29, 31, 33, 34, 51, 55, 78, 84, 87, 95, 97, 100, 101, 121, while the sessions are held daily in the course of 10 sessions, the second course in 10 days, third course - by 3 - 6 months after the second course.
SUBSTANCE: method involves stimulating blood circulation in testis and its appendage. Both femoral arteries are clamped above inguinal ligament with 30 s - 1 min long exposure time. The time is increased to 3 min. 4 sessions with 6 procedures per day are given during 4-6 days. Next 6-8 days, femoral arteries are clamped with 3 min long exposure time in 4 sessions each including 4-6 procedures. Then, the femoral arteries are clamped with 3-5 min long exposure time giving 4 sessions per day each including 4 procedures. Pause between procedures is 1-2 min long.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment.