Installation preparation production wells
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the oil industry and can find application, in particular in technological methods for the destruction of reservoir fluids into components - oil, gas, water. Installation preparation production wells includes interconnected by piping the node pool node destruction booking membranes (OBRA), three phase separator with branches of oil, gas, water, and a host of magnetic treatment oil (UMON). Site destruction booking shells made with narrowing and widening parts in the form of a cone and turbulization flow in the form of a cylinder. The site of magnetic treatment oil is installed in the pipeline between the node pool node destruction booking membranes or between a node destruction booking shells and three-phase separator. The angle of taper at the tapering part of the urbanized ecosystems is 20-70°, and expanding 2-20°. The length of the cylinder is 5-10 diameters. Commercial mixture of water and oil pumped in the node pool, then served in urbanized ecosystems, and before entering the separator is passed through OMAN. According to another scheme after node heated mixture of water and oil served first in OMAN, and then before serving in the cage making the AI of the necessary requirements to product quality, improves the efficiency of preparation of production wells. 4 Il. The invention relates to the oil industry and can find application, in particular in technological methods for the separation of fluids into components - oil, gas, water (oil).Technological methods for the preparation of oil (industry term - demolitia) studied in detail and are widely used in practice .It is known that the existing installation demulsification without preheating the emulsion and additives of special reagents (demolatorul) to delete the booking membranes (natural emulsion stabilizers and impurities at the interface oil-water, preventing the water droplets merge when they collide) are ineffective, so almost all of the produced water-in-oil prepare for thermochemical plants at elevated temperatures with the addition of demulsifiers.These settings have a significant drawback is the large amount of sedimentation equipment (intensity), and the process of preparing oil requires high temperatures and the large consumption of demulsifier.Known device d is placed magnets and magnetic circuits in the form of a ring with periods of 6-12 cm relative to each other .The lack of installation is the impossibility of separation of the phases, with the required quality parameters.Closest to the technical essence of the present invention is a plant for the preparation of production wells, including interconnected by piping the node pool node destruction booking membranes (urbanized ecosystems) in the form of a Laval nozzle with a narrowing and widening parts and turbulization flow, two-phase separator with branches of oil, gas and water pipe kapleobrazovatelya end of the divider stages for dividing the flow of oil in the direction of her two three-phase separator of oil and water .Disadvantages installation are as follows:
1. the difficulty in manufacturing the Laval nozzle (urbanized ecosystems) due to the presence of curved radii of curvature at the inlet and the nozzle outlet, in addition, work on the implementation of curly radii of curvature of the nozzle are costly;
2. greater intensity due to the presence of two three-phase separators oil and water;
3. execution turbulizer flow in urbanized ecosystems in the form of very narrow and very short part of the Laval nozzle, which does not ensure the complete destruction of the original emulsion, and as a consequence remove book about the P CLASS="ptx2">The objective of the invention is the reduction of metal structures, its simplification while maintaining the necessary quality requirements for products, the effectiveness of training production wells. The task is achieved in that the treatment unit production wells, including interconnected by piping the node pool node destruction booking shells with narrowing and widening parts and turbulization flow, three-phase separator with taps oil, gas, water, according to the invention, equipped with a host of magnetic treatment oil (OMAN), installed in the pipeline between the node pool node destruction booking membranes or between a node destruction booking shells and three-phase separator, and the narrowing and widening of the node destruction booking shells made in the form of a cone with cone angle 20-70othe tapering part and 2-20othe expanding and turbulization flow executed in the form of a cylinder with a length of 5-10 diameters.The essential features of the invention.1. The node pool.2. Site destruction booking shells with narrowing and widening parts and turbulization stream.3. Trekfan.5. Installation of OMAN in the pipeline between the host and heating urbanized ecosystems or between urbanized ecosystems and three-phase separator.6. Performing a narrowing and widening parts of your site destruction booking membranes in the form of a cone.7. Performing a narrowing and widening parts of your site destruction booking membranes in the form of a cone with cone angle 20-70othe narrowing part and 2-20ofrom expanding.8. Execution turbulizer flow in the form of a cylinder with a length of 5-10 diameters.9. The pipelines connecting the node heated urbanized ecosystems and three phase separator.Signs 1-3 are common with the prototype, and the essential features 4-9 are essential hallmarks.The essence of the invention.The known installation preparation (demulsification) production wells for the implementation of the process requires a large consumption of metal due to the presence of two-phase water separators and oil pipe kapleobrazovatelya and end of the divider stages. In addition, in the known installation as urbanized ecosystems using a Laval nozzle, complex and expensive to manufacture due to the presence of curved radii of curvature at the entrance and the exit of the nozzle. When prohozhdenie the investigation is complete destruction of the original emulsion and removal of booking shells fully with the phase boundary of the oil-water.All devoid of these shortcomings, the proposed treatment facility production wells. This became possible due to the presence of a host of magnetic treatment oil, which is the destruction of the emulsion, and the proposed implementation of site destruction booking membranes, in which turbulator flow executed in the form of a cylinder with a length of 5-10 diameters (more zones establish the flow). This length provides high turbulence flow (minimum Reynolds number of 200,000), which provides in combination with the magnetic treatment of HUMAN complete destruction of the original emulsion and removing booking shells with phase boundary oil-water. When the length of the cylinder is less than 5 diameters specified effect is not achieved (achieved or partially), and at length more than 10 diameters of the cylinder unreasonably increases the intensity of the installation.Field tests showed that the implementation of the narrowing and widening parts of your site destruction booking membranes in the form of a cone with cone angle 20-70othe tapering part and 2-20othe extending part ensures the destruction of a mixture of oil and water, and the angle of the taper in the tapered part of the urbanized ecosystems determine the conditions for the minimum paterova growth scale turbulent pulsations to increase the likelihood of colliding fine droplets of water, deprived of booking the shell, their consolidation with simultaneous prevention of secondary predispersion krupnevshim drops.The presence of OMAN and the claimed design urbanized ecosystems allows you to direct the treated emulsion immediately in settling apparatus (one three phase separator) without kapleobrazovatelya and end of the divider phase, which usually is the final separation of the feedstock components with the required quality characteristics of products. Moreover, studies of samples of the emulsion at the outlet of urbanized ecosystems proposed design (when AMON placed in the pipe between the host and heating urbanized ecosystems) or at the output of OMAN (when it is placed between urbanized ecosystems and three-phase separator), taken from the top of the stream, showed that its stability (presence of booking the shell) and the water content corresponds to the stability and the water content of the emulsion at the output of the divider phase at the end of kapleobrazovatelya (the prototype). That is why the oil after passing urbanized ecosystems of the new design and UMON you can send a single stream in a phase separator.In Fig. 1 is a schematic representation of a plant for the preparation of production wells with UMON installed in the pipeline between the host preheat Truboprovod between urbanized ecosystems and three-phase separator;
in Fig. 3 presents urbanized ecosystems in cross section:
in Fig. 4 presents AMON in cross section;
Installation preparation of the products of the well site includes heating 1, site destruction booking shells 2, three phase separator with 3 taps 4, 5, 6, respectively, of oil, gas and water, the site of magnetic treatment of oil 7. Site preheating 1, urbanized ecosystems 2 and three-phase separator 3 are connected by pipes 8, 9, 10.UMON 7 can be installed in the pipe 9 between node 1 and heated urbanized ecosystems 2 or in the pipeline 10 between urbanized ecosystems 2 and three-phase separator 3.Urbanized ecosystems 2 is made with a tapering 11 and 12 extending portions in the shape of a cone with turbulization flow 13 in the form of a cylinder. Tapering part 11 urbanized ecosystems 2 has an angle of taper =20-70oand expanding part 12 has a cone angle =2-20o. The length of the cylinder turbulizer stream 13 is 5-10 diameters d.The device operates as follows. Commercial mixture of water and oil pumped through the pipeline 8 in the node pool 1, where it is heated to the required temperature. Further along the pipeline 9 the heated mixture is fed to UMON 7, where there is a partial predispersal emulsified water droplets. The mixture is then on the th surface and the complete removal of her natural emulsion stabilizers (leading to reduction of flow of the emulsion). Then through the pipeline 10, the mixture stream is directed to a three-phase separator 3, which is a division of the mixture to phase oil, water and gas and the subsequent recovery of these phases from the separator 3 through the outlets 4, 5, 6.UMON 7 can be installed in the pipeline 10 between urbanized ecosystems and three-phase separator (Fig. 2). In this case, the heated mixture first flows in urbanized ecosystems 2, and then through the pipeline 10 in OMAN, where the final complete removal of interfacial surface natural emulsion stabilizers (mechanism predispersal emulsified water droplets is similar to the case when UMON installed in the pipe 9 between node 1 and heated urbanized ecosystems 2).In the present invention using known magnetic treatment device (Fig. 4), including impervious cover 14 has a cylindrical shape of a diamagnetic material, the plugs 15 and the ends, inside of which is coaxially and alternately placed magnets 16 and the magnetic cores 17, made in the form of a ring and placed with periods of 6-12 cm relative to each other.The operation of the device is as follows.Placed in the pipe 9, the magnetic treatment device by means of magnets 16 creates a magnetic field, rasprostranyaete and water between the magnetic treatment device and a pipe 9 with a frequency of 6-12 cm changes the intensity and direction of the field on the reverse, providing effective predispersal emulsified water droplets with increasing interfacial surface and removing the natural emulsion stabilizers. The same effect is achieved by the placement of the magnetic treatment device in the pipeline 10.Application of the proposed treatment plant production wells can increase real output prepared oil, and reduce the metal structure of the plant and to simplify it, improve the efficiency of preparation of production wells due to the complete destruction of the original emulsion and removal of booking shells fully with the phase boundaries of the oil-water.The sources of information used in the preparation of the application:
1. Latushkin the hydrographic Collection and preparation of oil, gas and water. Moscow, Nedra, 1979, S. 209-215.2. RF patent N 2117750, 19983. RF patent N 2045982, 1995 (prototype). Installation preparation production wells, including interconnected by piping the node pool node destruction booking shells with narrowing and widening parts and turbulization flow, three-phase separator with taps oil, gas, water, characterized in that it is equipped with a host of magnetic treatment between node destruction booking shells and three-phase separator, and the narrowing and widening of the node destruction booking shells made in the form of a cone with a cone angle of 20 to 70othe tapering part and 2 - 20othe expanding and turbulization flow executed in the form of a cylinder with a length of 5 to 10 diameters.
FIELD: oil extractive industry.
SUBSTANCE: device includes exposure chamber, U-shaped branch pipe on it for passing of oil with picking of oil from upwards, made in form of five pipes inserted into one another with common ceiling and bottom and apertures in upper and lower portions of pipe, forming serially placed U-shaped and upturned U-shaped branch-pipe, and channel for passing of water with picking of water from downwards, having common output from device.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
1 ex, 1 dwg
FIELD: oil and gas production.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to gas-liquid systems coming from oil production wells. Mixture is separated into liquid and gas in separator. Liquid is periodically accumulated in separator container and then displaced with gas. During this operation, differential pressure for liquid reaching its lower and upper recorded levels and time required for filling recorded volumes are measured as well as absolute pressure and temperature of gas in container. Liquid flow value expressed in weight is calculated using special mathematical dependence. At oil field, liquid and gas enter separator from preliminary gas intake installation or from the first separation step.
EFFECT: increased accuracy of measurement due to avoided gas density registration and excluded necessity of using strictly cylindrically-shaped measuring container.
FIELD: oil extractive industry.
SUBSTANCE: mixture is separated on liquid and gas in separator. Liquid is periodically collected and forced away by gas while measuring absolute pressure and gas temperature in separator tank near upper and lower fixed liquid levels, and times of forcing away of fixed liquid volume. Additionally measured are absolute pressure and temperature in moment when liquid reaches intermediate fixed level. Then liquid is forced from intermediate fixed level to lower fixed level separator is switched off from well, and mass loss of gas is calculated from provided relation. Device for realization of method consists of separator with feeding pipe, in which a three-drive valve is mounted, and draining pipe, which through said valve is connected to liquid outlet channel and to gas outlet channel. Separator is provided with sensors of temperature and pressure and sensors of upper, intermediate and lower levels, mounted in such a manner, that they separate fixed volumes between each other in separator tank, in case of equality of which calculations are simplified.
EFFECT: higher precision.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: oil industry.
SUBSTANCE: method includes mixing water-oil emulsion with drain water in line of inlet of first electric hydrator by dispersing drain water in volume 8-15% from volume of prepared oil at temperature 40-50°C. As washing water drain water is used from same oil deposit with mineralization less than saturation limit.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
FIELD: oil industry.
SUBSTANCE: method includes feeding oil emulsion to reservoir with flow 0,5-1 m3/hour through layer of drain water of same oil deposit with mineralization less than saturation limit at temperature 20-30°C and bed thickness of drain water 6-8 m. in reservoir oil is separated and directed to inlet of oil preparation plant.
EFFECT: higher efficiency, broader functional capabilities.
FIELD: oil industry.
SUBSTANCE: method includes dispersing water in oil emulsion at input of accumulator. As water, drain-water of the same oil deposit is used with content of oil products no less than 60 mg/l and hard suspended particles no more than 50 mg/l in volume 8-15% of volume of prepared oil at a temperature 5-25°.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
FIELD: oil industry, particularly to prevent salt deposits in collector and measuring installations during oil production and transportation.
SUBSTANCE: method involves mixing product flows and transporting thereof, wherein compatible liquids are chosen for further mixing so that during mixing of above liquids oversaturated salt solution does not appear to prevent salt precipitation. Liquid for mixing is taken in amount enough to reduce salt concentration to value, which does not exceed saturated concentration and provides mineralization obtaining after liquid mixing. Mixing of liquid flows is performed out of process equipment and in tubes provided with release coating applied on inner tube surfaces.
EFFECT: increased simplicity due to elimination of chemical reagent usage and due to reduced number of stages.
FIELD: oil production industry, particularly for oil product separation.
SUBSTANCE: method involves mixing gaseous hydrocarbon with aqueous acid solution with pH value of not more than 4 so that hydrate-generation gas is converted into hydrate phase under hydrate phase forming control.
EFFECT: increased efficiency due to increased separation degree, increased simplicity, possibility to utilize separation products and enhanced safety.
15 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: oil production, oil refining, oil chemistry and other fields connected with emulsion breakdown, particularly adapted for formation fluid separation into such components as oil, gas and water.
SUBSTANCE: method involves subjecting formation fluid flow to magnetic treatment to provide emulsified water droplet coalescence; breaking inhibiting shells at oil-water interface to provide additional water droplet collision. To increase rate of water-gas-oil emulsion stratification, to improve quality of emulsion separation into oil, gas and water and to reduce emulsifier consumption above magnetic treatment is carried out in field directed transversely to fluid flow and having strength H = 5-10kA/m and magnetic field strength gradient dH/dr=2-5·106 A/m2. Unidirectional unipolar point constant magnets are used for above magnetic field creation. Inhibiting shells are broken with the use of vibration having 10-100 Hz frequency and 0.5-10 mm amplitude.
EFFECT: increased emulsion breakdown rate along with decreased hydrocarbon concentration in water and water content in hydrocarbon, as well as reduced demulsifier consumption.
1 tbl, 2 dwg
FIELD: water production from boreholes.
SUBSTANCE: method involves drilling production and injection borehole systems; penetrating borehole by perforation thereof; applying vibroacoustic pressure oscillations to formation, wherein the pressure oscillations are excited by acoustic borehole tools lowered in boreholes; producing water from boreholes. Injection borehole pipes are not perforated and are filled with working liquid. Acoustic oscillations are initially applied to production boreholes so that pressure in production boreholes preliminarily filled with fracturing liquid should be at least 2 times greater than formation breakdown pressure. Acoustic borehole device is located within perforation area. After crack opening water is lifted from production boreholes. During water lifting acoustic pressure oscillations are applied to formation through injection boreholes.
EFFECT: provision of water production in dry territories, increased economy and efficiency.