Autonomous heating system of the premises
(57) Abstract:In the Autonomous system of heating the inlet air turbine is in communication with the atmosphere, and its output with the ejector. The active portion of the ejector is connected to the output of the air compressor. Consumer the power of the air turbine is a liquid pump. The outlet of the ejector is connected to the liquid container with the device of the exhaust air. A liquid container via a liquid pump connected to a closed circuit heating. The use of the invention will simplify the heating system of the premises and to increase the efficiency of the heat capacity of the heat source. 1 Il. The invention relates to the field of Autonomous generate heat at a high environmental performance. Can be widely used for heating of domestic and industrial premises.As of similar used household stove VA-100 on diesel fuel thermal power of 100 kW production LLC Polymatic" (109316, Moscow, ostapovsky travel, 13). Diesel fuel is similar to the one burned in a combustion device, from which the products of combustion through the flue comes to the environment. Air for space heating C is diesel fuel. The cost of the stove for December 1998 equal 58.000 RUBThe main disadvantage of technical solutions are similar low environmental performance of the heater caused by the combustion of diesel fuel in the furnace VA-100 and exhaust of products of combustion into the environment.Known technical solution for the United Kingdom patent N 2237373, F 25 29/00, 1989, adopted for the prototype. Technical solution the prototype contains an air turbine, the compressor, forming a turbocharger, and leading his motor, heat exchanger, located along the flow between the turbine and the compressor shut-off and control device and connecting ducts, flow forming part of the unit. Depending on the position of the shut-off and control devices unit provides either heating or cooling of the premises served by this unit, at a sufficiently high environmental indicators: there is no combustion and the removal of combustion products into the environment.However, the disadvantages of technical solutions for the prototype are the complexity of its construction, execution, due to the use of the heat exchanger, and low efficiency used is labmedica.The task of the invention is the simplification of the system of heating and the efficiency of the heat capacity of the heat source. These tasks are solved by the fact that an Autonomous system of heating includes an air compressor driven air turbine with consumer power, the air turbine is in communication with the atmosphere, and its output with the ejector, the active part of which is connected to the output of the air compressor, the consumer power of the turbine is a liquid pump, and the outlet of the ejector is connected to the liquid container with the device of the exhaust air and the liquid container through the liquid pump connected to a closed heating circuit, partially housed in a heated room.The applicant did not know of the technical solution that contains characteristics similar to the features distinguishing the claimed solution to the prototype that allows to consider the proposed solution patentable.Structural scheme of an Autonomous heating system of the premises shown in the drawing. It includes air compressor 1 output 2 and the actuator 3, an air turbine 4 with the inlet 5 and outlet 6, a liquid pump 7, is included in a closed the and air, heated room 14.The operation of the system shown in Fig. 1, is carried out as follows. The admission of air to elevated pressure and temperature from the exit 2 of the air compressor 1, is rotated by the actuator 3, the active portion 10 of the ejector 9 output 6 air turbine 4 vacuum is created, which leads to the suction of air from the atmosphere through the inlet 5 and the rotation of the turbine 4. The rotation of the turbine 4 drives the liquid pump 7 pumps the heated liquid from the liquid container 12 through a closed path 8 through the space 14. The liquid in the tank 12 is heated by the passage through it of warm air coming from the ejector 9 through outlet 11, and passing from it into the atmosphere through the device 13. Warm air is formed in the ejector 9 as a result of mixing of hot air after the compressor 1 and the cold air after the turbine 4.As a result of direct contact of warm air with the liquid in the tank 12 increases the efficiency of the heat capacity of the hot air of high pressure and simplifies the design of a heating system of the premises due to the lack of the heat exchanger, as is done in the prototype. High environmental p the VA. When using the drive 3 motor considered system differs from household type heaters, oil radiators, because it allows active circulation space heating through the use of a liquid pump 7. The pump 7 does not requires extra energy, while the heat capacity of the compressor is equal to the power drive 3, is almost completely used for heating the room 14.For illustration presented here is the results of the calculation system. schematically represented in Fig. 1, with the following initial data:
1. The air pressure behind the compressor 1, MPa 0,7 ...
2. Air temperature in the compressor 1, K ... 600
3. Air flow through the compressor 1, kg/s ... 1,05
4. The air pressure at the outlet 6, 0,07 MPa ...
5. The efficiency of the turbine 4 ... 0,7
6. The outdoor temperature 288 K ...
Calculations using the source data show that when the work is shown in Fig. 1 the system by the power turbine 4 - 18,4 kW, the flow of warm air through the ejector 9 - 1,83 kg/s with a temperature of 447 K. This allows thermal power up to 300 kW, which is enough to heat more than 3000 the localities, in which difficult the fuel delivery and high environmental performance.Currently, the prototype system, Autonomous heating. It is planned to test the prototype in 1999 CJSC NGT Energy" (Krasnodar region). Autonomous heating system of the room containing the air compressor with drive, air turbine with consumer power, characterized in that the inlet of the air turbine is in communication with the atmosphere, and its output with the ejector, the active part of which is connected to the output of the air compressor, the consumer power of the air turbine is a liquid pump, and the outlet of the ejector is connected to the liquid container with the device of the exhaust air and the liquid container through the liquid pump connected to a closed heating circuit, partially housed in a heated room.
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: system has heat source - heat carrier heater, connected to vortex pipe, connected to heat consumer by feeding and backward pipeline of heat carrier. Into feeding pipeline of heat carrier pipeline of hot stream of heat carrier is connected, projecting from vortex pipe, and pipeline of cold flow of heat carrier outputted from vortex pipe is connected to suck-in branch pipe of heat carrier forcing pump, while cold flow of heat carrier passes through heat exchange device, into which heat carrier of outer source of low-potential heat is fed.
EFFECT: higher effectiveness.
1 cl, 1 dwg