(57) Abstract:The invention relates to medicine and can be used in the treatment of gastro-intestinal tract. The electrode includes two contact elements, a porous insulating coating, two conductors, two clamps, made of soluble material. Comprehensive treatment and dispensing of a medicinal drug by a particular switch of the electric potential on the contact elements. After completion of the course of medical procedures due to a rupture of the release is the separation of the ends of the conductors and contact elements. As a result, the electrode without conductors moving through the intestines and out in a natural way, which virtually eliminates trauma to body tissues. The electrode allows to extend the functionality by conducting comprehensive treatment in a localized area of the intestine by pharmacological and electrical stimulation in any combination, increases the accuracy of the dispensing of the medicinal product and eliminates trauma to tissue during removal of the electrode from the body. 5 C.p. f-crystals, 1 Il. The invention relates to medicine and can be COI isKnown electrode containing a conductive element in the form of carbon filament is covered with a cylindrical shell bioinert tocorresponding elastic material (e.g. silicone rubber).The disadvantages of this device are trauma to tissue when removing the electrode from the body, as well as its limited functionality.The prototype is an electrode containing made of porous material contact element, insulation and conductors connected to the contact element, which is made with a blind axial cavity, provided with a metal fitting placed in the coating and electrically connected with the output wire of the contact element, which is placed in the case of a porous dielectric material .The drawbacks of such electrode are: the presence of the insulating coating on the surface, preventing the use of the electrode for electrical stimulation without drug, supply of medicinal substances through the tube and the fitting, which does not allow its accurate dosing, especially in microdoses. This is because, for example, with the introduction of the frame of the substance on the walls of the tube, the possible twists and bends, it is almost impossible to determine the dose of a medicinal product in the treatment area. In addition, when izvlekanie such electrode from the body does not exclude the possibility of travmirovanija tissues.The aim of the invention is to remedy these disadvantages, namely:
- providing comprehensive treatment in a localized area of the intestine by pharmacological and electrical stimulation in any combination;
- precision dosing of the drug and the effectiveness of its effects on the body due to the direct effect on the accumulation of harmful substances adsorbed on the surface of the electrode;
- exception travmirovanija tissue during removal of the electrode from the body.This goal is achieved by the fact that the medical electrode containing made of porous material in the form of a hollow cavity of the contact element with a porous insulating coating associated connector with the conductors on the surface of insulation coating with a second contact element, which is connected to the second conductors, while the second contact element within the tel is made in the form of a tube with the release of the soluble material, and the conductors are made of soluble material.The invention is illustrated in the drawing, which shows an electrode.Medical electrode contains is made of a porous material in the form of a hollow cavity of the contact element 1 with a porous insulating coating 2 on which is placed a contact element 3. The contact elements 1, 3 are connected with an elastic connectors 4 respectively with the conductors 5, 6, the ends 7 which are placed inside the connector and secured with clamps 8, made of a soluble material such as catgut. In the dead of the cavity of the contact element 1 can be placed drug 9. The porous insulating coating 2 and the contact element 3 can be made of electroconductive and electrically conductive adsorbent, such as silica gel, charcoal, aluminum oxide (Al2O3), alumina, graphite, etc.Medical electrode operates as follows.Early in the operation, the patient is administered a medical electrode through the rotor cavity inside and install it into the duodenum in the zone "pacemaker", while the outer ends of the conductors 5,6 (outside of the body Drug exposure is carried out by separation of the outer ends of the conductors 5,6 and feed them different potentials, in the resulting porous insulating coating 2 is in an electric field, the potential on the electrode 1 set more potential on the electrode 3. Under the action of applied electric field liquid medicine 9 begins to move from the inner cavity of the electrode to the outside (the phenomenon of electroosmosis). The magnitude of the dose released from the electrode substance will depend on the voltage applied to the contact electrodes, the duration of their stay energized, the dimensions of the capillaries (pores) of the electrode and the surface through which there is a release of a drug. As the number of substances released through unit surface area at time t under the action of the voltage U applied to the contact elements, 1,3 can be determined, then varying the values of U and t, you can control the dosing of the drug.Electrical stimulation is carried out by feeding on the interconnected outer ends of the conductors 5,6 electrical impulses from the generator (outside the patient), is used as the active electrode 3 and the indifferent electrode located outside. Since apachi movement of a drug through the capillaries (pores) of the electrode does not occur.If simultaneously with the release of the drug through the electrode 3, skip DC, therapeutic effect takes the form of galvanotherapy (electrophoresis), resulting in a medicinal substance to be introduced through the mucous membrane.Electrical stimulation can be performed without external electrode, if implementing the proposed additional electrode conductors with the contact element (not shown).During the course of medical procedures the latch 8, made for example from methodoloy threads, gradually dissolves, is reduced in cross section and, in the end, is broken under the action of elastic forces of the elastic sleeve 4. At the same time under the action of elastic forces, which in the initial position provided electrical and mechanical contact of the ends 7 of the conductors with the contact elements 1,3, sleeve 4 assumes the position shown in the drawing by the dotted line, which leads to separation (electrical and mechanical) of the lugs 7 with these contact elements. As a result of this medical electrode without ducts begins to move through the bowels in a natural way, and the conductors at the outer ends izvlekaemom the time of disconnection of the conductors of the course of medical procedures must be completed.If the shell of the conductors run from soluble material, and as his guide be used, for example, conductive liquid (water, water-alcohol solution), then there is no need to extract from the body of such conductors, as he gradually completely dissolved. In this case, injury to the tissues of the gastrointestinal tract is completely eliminated.If necessary, at the end of treatment can change the orientation of the electric field so that the fluid motion took place outside in the cavity of the electrode (for this purpose, the potential on the electrode 3 to make a higher potential on the electrode 1). When this happens the fence liquid fraction of the gut contents for further studies after leaving and toilet electrode. If necessary, the study is, the electrode may be disposable.Implementation of the invention will allow to extend the functionality of the medical electrode. Since all treatments are performed by a particular switching potentials on the electrodes, then the entire course of treatment is easily automated through microprocessor control, and therefore provide necklacesa trauma to the tissue, and run it from the adsorbent increases the effectiveness of the treatment and reduces the unwanted effects of harmful substances.Sources of information
1. Auth. St. USSR N 1369731, class A 61 N 1/04, 1988 - similar.2. Auth. St. USSR N 1797900, class A 61 N 1/04, 1/30, 1993 prototype. 1. Medical electrode containing made of porous material in the form of a hollow cavity of the contact element with a porous insulating coating associated connector with conductors, characterized in that the surface coating placed second contact element, which is connected to the second conductors.2. Medical electrode under item 1, characterized in that the second contact element is made of a porous material.3. Medical electrode on PP.1 and 2, characterized in that the second contact element is made of adsorbent.4. Medical electrode on PP.1 to 3, characterized in that the porous insulating coating made of adsorbent.5. Medical electrode on PP.1 to 4, characterized in that the connector is made in the form of an elastic tube with the release of the soluble material.6. Medical electrode on PP.1 to 5, characterized in that the conductors issue is
FIELD: medicine; dentistry.
SUBSTANCE: method involves determining tooth color, carrying out X-ray examination of periapical tissues, withdrawing filling and removing carious dentine as well as root filling insulation. Bleaching agent is applied in the amount required for filling tooth cavity and introducing warmed instrument. Electrocoagulator needle electrode heated in advance to at power of 10 W is applied as warming agent. Heating temperature is gradually increased to at power of 13 W depending on individual tolerance and bleaching intensity with exposure time of 3-7 min and treatment session number of 1 to 3.
EFFECT: stable temperature mode; careful periodontium treatment.
FIELD: medicine; cosmetics; medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has DC power supply source, unit for controlling and producing starting pulses, demultiplexor unit, two-sectioned, inductance coil of high figure of merit, key amplifiers and electrode unit having coaxial active and passive electrodes. The electrode unit has electric insulating casing and external passive electrode and internal active electrode coaxially mounted on end and/or lateral casing surface. The electrodes are connected to stimulator device output via outgoing wire leads. The casing is designed as hollow truncated tetrahedral pyramid. Contact surfaces of the electrodes have revolution body surface which radius is 3-10 or more times as large as maximum external electrode size. Method involves applying the stimulator device by smoothly moving or changing place of the electrode unit having coaxial active and passive electrodes along massage lines of face and/or neck. The electrodes are connected to the inductance coil of high figure of merit (greater than 100) periodically saturated with electromagnetic energy in connecting several coil loops to DC power supply source poles for given time of 0.5-500 mcs having 1.0-12.0 V voltage. Repeated connection is carried out not earlier than in twice the connection time duration. The first electric oscillation half-wave amplitude is equal to A=20-800 V and oscillation period T=0.1-200 mcs. Treatment with electric current is administered at least every second day during 21-25 days with total treatment time being 10-40 min per day.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment; high stability of contact to skin; accelerated treatment course.
21 cl, 11 dwg
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has metal corrugated ribbon for combining flexibility and rigidity of electrode. The electrode is of multiple use without visible disorders in mechanical integrity and quality of received signals. Gel or conducting fluid is retained in corrugation grooves owing to capillary effect acting. No drying takes place and reliable contact to skin is retained during prolonged time period. Distance between neighboring corrugated surface waves and linear dimensions of contacting corrugated surface areas are predetermined not equal to each other in manufacturing period depending on places where signals are taken off or delivered to body.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has polymer tube with spindle-shaped elongated end piece and measuring electrodes spaced at some distance from each other, chlorosilver comparison electrode and plug for connecting them to the measuring unit of acidogastrometer device. Thin radiopaque conductor is placed inside of pH-probe with an option of making it rigid. The end piece weight is 2.5 g, diameter is 6 mm and length is 10 mm.
EFFECT: improved probe position in gastrointestinal tract.
FIELD: medical equipment.
SUBSTANCE: device can be used in multichannel in electrical neuron-adaptive stimulators. Electrode device has joint for connecting multichannel neuron-adaptive stimulator and flat multiwired flexible cable. Each wire of cable is connected with corresponding contact of joint for switching stimulator in. Mounting shoes provided with fixing bushings are installed along the whole length of flexible cable. Electrodes are inserted into fixing bushings. Each contact of mounting shoe is connected with corresponding contact of joint via wire of flat multiwired flexible cable. Fixing metal bushing is connected contact of mounting shoe through conductor. Connection is made in such a way that number of contact corresponds to number of mounting shoe, to number of wire of multiwired flexible cable and to number of contact of joint.
EFFECT: improved efficiency of electro-therapeutic influence when treating prolonged pathological areas.
FIELD: medicine, stomatology.
SUBSTANCE: one should inject richlocaine simultaneously as irrigations of mouth cavity, as applications onto gingival mucosa and into gingival pouches, as gingival electrophoresis and submucous injection in therapeutic dosages. The present innovation enables to prolong remission terms and decrease the number of disease relapses due to stabilizing pathological processes in parodontium tissues.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy.
1 ex, 5 tbl
FIELD: medical equipment.
SUBSTANCE: device can be used for diagnostics in dentistry. Electrode device has holder and removable contact element provided with metal tubular electrodes inside which electrodes the paper adsorbing pins are inserted for absorbing dental fluid which is registered after chewing on different surfaces of tooth. Distance among tubes is 4,5 mm.
EFFECT: improved precision of diagnosing.
FIELD: medical equipment; electrostimulation.
SUBSTANCE: electrode device has dielectric case and electrodes with electric outputs fastened to the case. Electrodes are made in form of three L-shaped narrow bands mounted on the case in parallel to each other. Thickness of each band equals to 0,5-3,0 mm, width equals to 3-10 mm, length of short part varies within 15-30 mm, length of long part varies within 50-100 mm, distance between adjacent electrodes equals to 2-15 mm. Increment in inter-electrode reactive resistance is provided as well as ability of influencing parts of body which are hard be reached.
EFFECT: improved efficiency of usage of electroneuro-adaptive stimulator.
3 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has measuring antimony electrode tightly connected to sealed polymer tube end by means of thin-walled metal bushing partially fixed in the polymer tube with polymer glue. The electrode is shaped as cylindrical ring having external diameter close to external diameter of the polymer tube. The device also has comparison chlorine-silver skin electrode and conductors connecting electrodes to the connector unit. Lesser tube portion protruding from sealed polymer tube end opening has length that is less than that of the antimony electrode. It is fixed therein with soldering. Internal cavities of the antimony electrode, bushing and polymer tube are sealed with dielectric polymer humidity-resistant material at the depth of not greater than 2-5 mm in the case of polymer tube. Antimony electrode end face has convex protrusion manufactured from humidity-resistant electric insulation polymer.
EFFECT: high accuracy in measuring acidity on mucous membrane surface.
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has power supply source and two electrode sequences connected to electrodes. The power supply source enables one to produce amplitude-modulated oscillatory signals on electrodes independently from each other. The lining has flexible textile or polymer material strip with a set of electrode mounted thereon. The electrodes have pins connected to unit for producing electric signal. The second lining version is designed as a strip having anatomical configuration matching the appropriate body part shape.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment; wide range of functional applications.
25 cl, 16 dwg