The signal violations stable environment
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to alarm systems and can be used to monitor a residential area along the streets. The technical result is the elimination of external influence on the performance of the signal device when the intended effect on her and the increase in the area of surveillance. For this purpose, the device comprises receiving a television camera, the carriage with electric drive, support rollers with side disks, the system can transfer images from your camera, secondary receiving equipment with playback and image recording, conductive cables, sensors. 3 Il. The technical solution relates to monitoring the changing situation in the area of policing in residential areas and can be used to monitor a residential area mainly along the streets as the roadway and the pedestrian from buildings.Known technical solutions, when monitoring the changing situation on the street and the roadway is either permanent posts of representatives of law enforcement, or moving posts patrol. These methods can be seen in the streets of all the cities.The disadvantages of takeahike to changing circumstances, if you change it outside of the monitoring zone constable or removed from the vehicle at a considerable distance from the place changes,
- the influence of weather and meteo conditions on the quality of the tracking of the observed situation,
- delay information for action and signals the change of situation,
- lack of registration changes for future restore the progress of the development of changes in the situation.Widely known signaling devices violations stable environment in public places, which contain the receiving camera, image transfer, the secondary instrument with playback of a received image. Such signaling devices are used on all metro stations, airports and major railway stations, for example, Moscow. When the problem changes according to the signal from the operator the necessary action is taken. Exactly the same system signal devices are used in all significant banks, institutions, i.e. such signaling devices are widely known and used in security measures everywhere.The disadvantages of such alarm devices are:
- OGRANIChENNOI impressive shows in the Polish film "VA-Bank", shown on TV 25.11.98, 1 program 21.50).The purpose of technical solution is to eliminate these disadvantages, namely:
- the ability to observe the situation in large areas of the residential complex, mainly in the driveway and walking up to houses,
obtaining images of the environment of each part of the site through time period that captures the changing situation,
- elimination of external influence on the performance of the signal device when the intended effect on her.The technical result is achieved that the device breaches a stable environment that includes receiving a television camera, mounted on a carriage with electric drive, with which the support rollers are connected with the side disks, the system transfer image receiving camera, secondary receiving equipment with playback and image recording, support rollers with side disks rely on conductive cables strung between the end points of the plot monitoring with sensors, the signals from which to excite the receiver mentioned carriage, while the conductive cables are equipped with tabs down, who have a thickness C of the jumpers of insulating material, as mentioned cables along their entire length closed top of the casing, which is connected with a jumper.In the drawings presents a technical solution in the form of constructive schemes. Conventionally not shown or not revealed the technical solutions that are widely known or are not subject to the claims of this application.In Fig. 1 presents a cross-section of the carriage on the ropes, Fig. 2 is a side view of the carriage of Fig. 3 - combined structural diagram of the signal device.The signal device includes a support roller 1 with the side disks 2. The rollers 1 are based on conductive wires 3 with the tabs 4, located along the cables 3 and soedinenii between the self and the outer elements on the terrain inserts 5, 6 of insulating material. The rollers 1 are connected by shafts 7 with insulating inserts 8 with electric actuator 9. The drive can be one of two roller 1, which are connected by shafts 8, and the second pair of rollers is passive, and videos directly connected to the shaft of insulating material (not shown conventionally). On the shafts 8 is fixed to the carriage 10 with a video camera 11 through the insulating insert 12 and the control unit 13 with the current collector 14 on the shafts 7 (bearings mounting the carriage 10). On CT echnik sections of the cable 3. The inserts 6 is attached to the casing 17, which has cutouts 18 about the points of attachment of the cables 3 for reception by the receiver 15 of the signals from the sensors 16.The control unit 13 includes a switch 19 of the polarity of the contacts of the electric actuator 9, and the receiver 15 includes relays for switching contacts 1P and 2P resistance R. the Power signal of the device is performed from the network via standard features: transformer 20 and the rectifier 21.Operates a warning device as follows.After the supply voltage on cables included 3 El. the engine 9 and the rotation through the shaft 7 and the insert 8 is transmitted to the rollers 1, the carriage 10 starts to move on the cable 3. Upon receipt of the signal from the first sensor 16 is broken contact 1P and closes the contact 2P, decreases the current in the circuit El. engine 9, reduced speed of movement of the carriage 10. When the signal from the second sensor 16 through the notch 18 actuates the switch 19, which changes the polarity of the power supply e. engine 9, the reversal and the carriage moves in the opposite direction, successively crossing the cutout 18 a signal from the sensor 16, which causes a reverse connection circuit through contact 1P, and El. the drive starts to operate at full current, because the chain with this with reverse, and the carriage moves back. The whole process of moving the carriage 10 is accompanied by the operation of the camera 11, the image transfer to the secondary apparatus to record video and sighting it on the screen. This part is a structural schematic shown with position labels, because it is not the subject of the application and is widely known.Explanation of device alarm:
1. As sensors can be used directional beams of light from conventional light bulbs with the collimator, and the receiver uses a photocell.2. The moving speed of the carriage must be at least re-passing the same segment of the observations in a given position of the camera, say after 1 minute. Then, at a speed of 60 km/h, the distance between the ends of the cable 3 should be about 1 km. in General, these parameters depend on the saturation plot observations.3. To avoid shock, at the ends of the rope are two sensor 16 opposite the notches 18, and the distance between the sensors with openings is selected such that the speed after reducing the current to the motor 9 has been calculated values and possible was reverse by changing the polarity of the switch 19. The receiver 15 vyrabatyvaete reverse movement, and reverse motion requires double the signal one action: activate immediately on the maximum current, i.e., without resistance R. Therefore, both signals can be shunted by reverse course. Such actions, the simplest way can be made by the sequencer 4 position, although, of course, it is better to have just a hard program to touchless controls.4. You can estimate the size of the moving system. Widely known for various sports disciplines, which uses miniature cameras. It is an international motor racing (formula 1, 2 and others). Transferring the part with the camera has a mass of about 0.1 kg, and dimensions of about 100 mm, the same camera used for regattas. I.e., it can be expected that the carriage with all its content will have a mass of about 1-2 kg it Should be noted that the use of cameras on mobile objects occurs with the communication system contactless manner, i.e. using antenna receiving and transmitting at speeds up to 300 km/h and a huge overload. I.e. such telkomflexi known and used in the art. Similar technical solutions can be derived and from outer space, which also receive the image information is e, and it allows you to track and fire by smoke, and assault, and other changes at the protected sites, as well as at the border. The signal violations stable environment that includes receiving a television camera, mounted on a carriage with electric drive, with which the support rollers are connected with the side disks, the system transfer image receiving camera, secondary receiving equipment with playback and image recording, characterized in that the said support rollers are based on conductive cables strung between the end points of the plot monitoring with sensors, the signals from which to excite the receiver mentioned carriage, while the conductive cables are equipped with tabs down which have a thickness less than the diameter of the conductive wire and connected with each other and end points of the plot monitoring via jumpers of insulating material.
FIELD: video surveillance.
SUBSTANCE: method includes video surveillance of controlled object state, while into television cable main of object high-frequency television modulated signal is sent, while to receive signal concerning state of S objects, each of which includes group of N video surveillance blocks, including camera and microphone, video-audio signals from each group of N video surveillance blocks are combined along low frequency, received complex video signal is converted from each group of N video surveillance blocks into high-frequency television modulated signal and it is synchronized with unified cable main - coaxial television cable, in arbitrary groups combination, via which received independent S signals are sent to input of visualization and/or recording systems.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
3 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: video surveillance technologies.
SUBSTANCE: method includes surveillance of state of object, by surveillance blocks, each of which includes camera and microphone, low-frequency signals received from each block are converted to high-frequency television modulated signals, which are inputted into unified cable main, formed by coaxial television cable, along which received independent signals are sent to input of control panel, in form of television receiver or computer, provided with extension board, allowing to receive and display images of several surveillance objects concurrently, while power is fed along coaxial chamber of television cable main.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
2 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: railway transport; signaling and communication.
SUBSTANCE: proposed system contains U-shaped carrying installed over track. Optoelectronic car counter, train beginning pickup, wheel counter, video camera of car left side and video camera of car right side are mounted on vertical supports of carrying structure. Video camera of car roof is secured on carrying structure crossmember and searchlights are mounted on vertical supports and on crossmember. Outputs of pickups are coupled through indicator and matching unit with input of workstation system unit. Outputs of video cameras are coupled with corresponding video inputs of workstation system unit. Workstation is made for displaying image of passing train on computer monitor screen in real time simultaneously from three cameras under POLYSCREEN conditions, and also for full-screen viewing of train from one of chosen video cameras, recording of compressed video from three video cameras of hard disk, reproducing of video record and forming of video archive.
EFFECT: improved on-line detection of commercial troubles on rolling stock.
FIELD: property protection technologies.
SUBSTANCE: alarm signaling device is used to detect an attempt of unsanctioned action against protected object and appropriate alarm message is generated with identification signs and location parameters of current alarm signaling device. Then by radio alarm message is sent to adjacent alarm signaling device, and relayed further to other alarm signaling devices until received by user equipment. On receipt identification signs and position parameters of source alarm signaling device are selected. Using said position parameters flight route is set and unmanned aircraft is launched, made with possible horizontal movement according to set program, video surveillance of segments of protected object, compression and transmission of received video frames by radio to user equipment. Previously, in training mode, launches of unmanned aircraft are performed along radial routes under route angles, matching shortest distances from user equipment to alarm signaling devices position points, and series of received video frames are recorded to memory of onboard complex of aircraft. When receiving an alarm message from one of alarm signaling devices commands for controlling flight of aircraft to it along set route and commands for stabilizing it according to flight parameters are formed by combined correlation processing onboard the aircraft of current and prerecorded video image frames, appropriate for radial flight route of unmanned aircraft to current alarm signaling device.
EFFECT: higher efficiency, broader functional capabilities.
6 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: television cameras, working under conditions of complex lighting and/or complex brightness of objects, when simultaneously strongly and weakly lit objects and/or objects with sharp difference in brightness may be in camera field of view.
SUBSTANCE: components of combined image are formed in charge form on targets of first and second television sensors with various exposition times, optimal for each one of transferred scene fragments. Due to that, in output image of television camera, bright and light parts are transferred same as in prototype, without limitation of white, while dark and/or low light parts are transferred with high signal/noise ratio, and dynamic range of brightness degrees is therefore extended.
EFFECT: extended dynamic range of brightness degrees for control objects, transferred in combined image outside the "window" due to increase of signal/noise ratio for dark and/or low light parts of objects.
6 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: analysis of television images, possible use in video surveillance systems.
SUBSTANCE: in accordance to the invention, a set of digital video data from first source, representing first image, is identified as standard video data of first source. Then a second set of video data is read, which represents current image. Difference ratio is computed using standard digital video data and current set of digital video data. If difference ratio exceeds a threshold, a query is shown to system user on the display to receive a response about whether current digital video data belong to identified source, or originate from new source. If response points at new source, then current set of digital video data is dispatched for storage into second memory cell, connected to second source. Then the current set of digital video data is identified as standard digital video data for second source.
EFFECT: division of digital video data outputted by several sources.
5 cl, 9 dwg
FIELD: railway transport.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to remote control of sizes of loads carried by rail. Method includes checking of observation of obstruction clearance limits, when train enters check zone, by means of optoelectronic sensors and determining whether loads lie within gauge limits when train passes check zone formed by optical limits of clearance gate sensors, comparing loading gauges with required train gauges and video observation of passing train. Set of two pairs of optoelectronic sensors "radiator-receiver" are installed in each plane under checking, time of overlapping of optical channel is measured as well as speed of train, and length violation of gauge is calculated. At least two radiation receivers are installed in plane under checking at a distance, and radiators mated with receivers are installed close to each other as possible to form optical axes arranged at angle relative to each other. Out-of-gauge coordinates are determined and obtained information is transmitted by communication channels, being visualized on screen of videomonitor, and attention of operator is drawn to violation, alarm signal is sent and response of operator is recorded. Device contains speed meter, radiators, receivers, computing device, videomonitor and operator response detector.
EFFECT: improved reliability.
3 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: observation of moving objects.
SUBSTANCE: method includes using movement sensors, capable of recording two-dimensional distributions of intensity in form of images, where sensors are positioned with known spatial orientation, making it possible to perform simultaneous observation of one and the same scene, periodical query of sensors is performed during whole time period after their enabling, processing and analysis of data received from sensors is performed, which constitutes series of images, and output signal is generated in case of detection of three-dimensional moving object and determining of its spatial position, which signal is injected into output device.
EFFECT: increased trustworthiness when determining spatial position of a moving object.
3 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: physics, video technology.
SUBSTANCE: camera includes image sensor module, suitable objective lens, particularly wide-angle lens, and holder. The lens features threading which, via the holder and elastic spacing piece, is screwed to match thread of image sensor, so that the thread performs two functions, namely function of image sensor module connection by the lens, and function of focusing by adjusting optic distance between the image sensor module and the lens. Lens thread passes through traverse holes in the holder and elastic spacing piece in the form of elastic ring positioned between the lens and holder. Various vision directions of image sensor module can be adjusted by rotation element.
EFFECT: camera suitable for house intercom, with more flat and compact design and improved functional capability.
22 cl, 12 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method of determining liquid cargo weight in railway tanks consists in measuring liquid cargo level by thermovision image of tank lateral surface and calculating cargo volume and weight. It differs from known methods in that, natural sheet or shipping documents for the tank are used to determine tank type, declared cargo type and weight. Tank lateral surface part thermovision fragment corresponding to filled tank section is used to determine filled cargo temperature, and liquid cargo weight is calculated with due allowance for declared type and specific weight at measured temperature and tank type. Tank is weighed to subtract empty tank weight from measured weight to determine actual weight of liquid cargo. Now, said weight is compared with declared weight to conclude on commercial safety of cargo.
EFFECT: higher validity of cargo commercial safety control.
2 cl, 1 dwg