The method of application of the floor in a batch or picture set
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the field of construction, in particular the application of parquet set or picture on the base of the shield-shaped elements. An object of the invention is to simplify the manufacture of the individual fragments parquet set or picture, the increased strength of the adhesive layer on a break, creating the possibility of rounding irregularities on the ground. The method consists in forming the supporting flooring base, consisting of a shield-shaped elements, which includes applying to the surface of the solidified adhesive layer, followed by the laying of parquet flooring. Fragments of the set or pattern parquet flooring form prior to their installation on a shield-shaped base by applying to the back side of the assembled fragment parquet flooring grid with cells permeable adhesive for parquet studs, and drying. 1 Il. The invention relates to the field of construction, in particular the application of parquet kit or pattern on the base, consisting of a shield-shaped elements, mostly on the floor.Widespread parquet set, made of parquet tiles, fitted on the edges of the grooves is Adami known method are:
- low capability of forming a pattern;
- the impossibility of direct mounting to concrete, etc. basis,
- the presence of noise, especially when drying and wetting.Known methods of performing flooring in the form of type-setting parquet by stickers on the wooden panel or base boards .The disadvantages of the known sex are:
- not always tight binding of the wooden base to the concrete ceiling;
- there is a tendency towards delamination of the adhesive from wood because of its swelling and shrinkage with changes in humidity and temperature.Known closest to the proposed solution method, in which a wooden base, in particular plywood, fastened to concrete overlay tubes, on wooden base is applied the adhesive layer and the adhesive layer stack fragments flooring parquet pattern .The known method simplifies the execution grounds, strengthens the adhesion of concrete floors with wood, reduces the absorption of moisture by the wood and peeling of the adhesive layer.The disadvantage of this method is the complexity of workpieces in the form of fragments parquet sets neposredstvennogo set or picture, the increased strength of the adhesive layer on a break, creating additional opportunities rounding irregularities on the ground.The problem is solved due to the fact that the use of signs known way to perform parquet flooring on the floors of various building material by forming a carrier deck base, consisting of a shield-shaped elements, comprising applying to the surface of the solidified adhesive layer, followed by the laying of parquet flooring, in accordance with the invention, fragments of the set or pattern parquet flooring form prior to their installation on a shield-shaped base by applying to the back side of the assembled fragment parquet flooring grid with cells permeable adhesive for parquet studs, and drying.The claimed technical solution is illustrated in the drawing, which presents concrete cover 1 attached to it with caps 2 base 3, preferably of laminated plywood. On the plywood base 3 is covered with an adhesive layer 4. On the plywood base 3 stacked pre-assembled, fastened from back side mesh 5 fragments of parquet flooring or figure.The way obespecivaet parquet to the support base. The grid is performed on a polymer basis in accordance with the technical specifications N 648-0020496-29-93 (article 203) and is attached to inlaid parquet fragment using the adhesive composition on polivinilatsetatnoj basis (PVA glue). The grid cell size should allow free penetration of PVA glue with a thick consistency, when laying mosaic parquet parquet fragment to the support base. Limit the size of the grid cells 3-15 mm grid cell Size less than 3 mm hinders the penetration of PVA glue to the parquet blocks when laying mosaic parquet parquet fragment to the support base. The grid cell size of more than 15 mm lower fixation on the grid parquet rivets as during transportation and laying inlaid parquet fragment to the support base. The maximum size of the inlaid parquet fragment on the grid should be no more than one square meter, which is connected with the facilities for transporting and laying inlaid parquet fragment to the support base. The whole picture parquet flooring is transported packages, Packed in polyethylene film. The package is typed blocks, consisting of two type-setting parquet fragments, laid nets to each other, which gives rigidity blog fragments with attached net, to the support base allows you to circumnavigate its irregularities, and mesh, while still reinforcing function, provides additional strength of the bonding and bending strength parquet flooring, which increases the stability of the flooring in General and resistance to formation of cracks.The claimed technical solution completely solves the problem.The claimed technical solution is not currently known in the Russian Federation and abroad and meets the criteria of "novelty."The claimed technical solution is original, does not follow from the current level of technology and meets the requirements of the criterion of "inventive step".The inventive method can be implemented using known hardware, materials, and meets the requirements of the criterion "industrial applicability".Bibliographic data
1. Application France N 2623544, IPC: E 04 F 15/04, 15/022 publ. 26.05.89. IMS 24-84-89.2. RF patent N 2005148, IPC: E 04 F 15/022 publ. 1993. Bulletin "Inventions" N 47-48.3. RF patent N 2127352, IPC: E 04 F 15/04 publ. 10.03.99. Bulletin "Inventions" N 7. The method of applying flooring in parquet kit or pattern on the PE the shield-shaped elements, comprising applying to the surface of the solidified adhesive layer, followed by the laying of parquet flooring, characterized in that the fragments of parquet flooring or picture form prior to their installation on a shield-shaped base by applying to the back side of the assembled parquet flooring grid with cells permeable adhesive for parquet studs and drying.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to the field of construction, in particular, to joined systems of floor from polymer panels. Multiple polymer panels cast in the form of rigid solid, having flat upper surface and lower grating structure, joined mechanically together along side edges. Each side edge has steps that alternate, facing up and down, with concave slots on one surface and joined convex ledges on the other surface for reliable joining of adjacent panels to each other. Steps of adjacent panels are joined to each other to form full floor system. Multiple polymer panels may be cast to imitate materials of floor coating, such as brick, or coated with pieces of linoleum, carpet, synthetic grass, tile or wooden coating of floor. As an alternative solution, assembled panels may be coated with sheet of decorative material.
EFFECT: simplified assembly of floor.
20 cl, 21 dwg