Raw materials for the manufacture of granules
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the manufacture of pellets and can be used in the manufacture of pellets from raw materials based on wood particles. Raw materials for the production of pellets from wood particles, including fine wood particles, such as fine wood particles contains waste plates, and as waste production of wood-based panels can be used, for example, grinding dust. The technical result consists in obtaining granules having wide application for technical carbon, AU, and improving the environment by disposing of environmentally hazardous fine waste production of wood-based panels, the exclusion of the economic costs of enterprises Board industry for repayment fines for the export of environmentally hazardous waste in a landfill. 1 C.p. f-crystals, 4 PL. The invention relates to the manufacture of pellets and can be used in the manufacture of pellets from raw materials based on wood particles.Known granule produced by granulation of raw material in the form of fine particles, namely dust open-hearth furnaces, COI, it allows you to use only powdered waste open-hearth furnaces.Known pellet made by pressing wood waste or other cellulose-containing materials with the use of additives, such as binders (application WO 96/05953 A1, class B 27 N 1/00, publ. 29.02.96 - prototype).A disadvantage of the known technical solution is that it does not provide for the use of such environmentally hazardous wood waste as fine wood particles - waste production of wood-based panels. In addition, it requires the use of additives, binders and is therefore economically disadvantageous option and complicates the production of pellets.The purpose of the invention is the expansion of raw materials: obtain granules having wide application: improving the environment by recycling of fine waste production of wood-based panels: an exception to the economic costs of enterprises Board industry for repayment fines for the removal of environmentally hazardous waste in a landfill.This objective is achieved in that the raw materials for the manufacture of granules comprising fine particles as the fine particles contains AWANA, for example, grinding dust.The invention has the following differences from the prototype:
- raw materials for the manufacture of granules as fine particles contains waste wood boards:
as waste production of wood-based panels used, for example, grinding dust.This allows you to expand the raw material base: to obtain granules having wide application: to improve the environment by recycling of fine waste production of wood-based panels: to eliminate the economic costs of enterprises Board industry for repayment fines for the removal of environmentally hazardous waste in a landfill.Viewed in us patent information the Fund has not found similar technical solutions, and solutions with these distinctive features.The invention is applicable will be used at the enterprises of the industry in 1998-1999,The pellet was prepared as follows.Example
Granulation was carried out with the installation of Ohm to 1.5 A. quality of raw material used grinding dust production of wood-based panels (fresh or old). The particle size of grinding dust ranged from 50 MK to 1 mm Lanosterol, resulting from the washing process equipment. Humidity pressed pellets were 5.8 to 6.5%. The obtained granules were resorcinols on a sieve with the hole diameter 10 mm Fraction from the tray back into the hopper for feeding the granulator again.Table 1 presents the results of the granulation.From table 1 it is seen that when the granulation provides a high output conforming granules, the value of which somewhat varies depending on the ratio of the mass of water to mass of dispersed particles, the quality of the grinding dust, which is determined by the period of time elapsed since the pressing plates, and the type of water used. All parameters are in the review stage and are about.It should be noted that the process of granulation of fine waste production of wood-based panels is very simple, does not require the use of scarce components, because the waste contains incompletely utverjdenie binder, and low humidity waste excludes costs of electricity and heat for their drying.To identify properties that provide the scope, the obtained pellets were subjected to burning, (i.e., were the us wood and active carbons. The experiments were carried out at the Cherepovets PMK, CNILKHI and in the Krasnoyarsk Academy of technology. The results of the experiments are presented in tables 2, 3, 4.Analysis of the results of the experiments showed that manufactured in accordance with the invention, the granules may be used:
- to obtain activated carbons used as sorbents of hazardous substances industrial air emissions and effluents, including for the absorption of radioactive substances;
- for technical carbon, used as a sorbent oil;
- for wood coal used as a reducing agent in metallurgy: manufacture of rubber in the tire industry;
as the fuel used in the boiler.Thus, the invention allows to expand the raw material base for production of pellets; to obtain granules having wide application; to improve the environment by recycling of fine waste production of wood-based panels containing incompletely utverjdenie binder; exclude economic costs of enterprises Board industry for repayment fines for the removal of environmentally hazardous waste at St. Ernie particles, characterized in that, as the fine wood particles it contains waste wood boards.2. Raw materials under item 1, characterized in that as a waste of the production of wood-based panels used, for example, grinding dust.
FIELD: mineral fertilizers.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to granulated mineral fertilizers containing ammonium phosphates modified by surfactants and powdering substances, which do not lose their physicochemical properties during transportation and storage. Manufacture process comprises granulation of ammonium phosphate pulp, drying of granules, sorting and selection of commercial fraction, cooling and addition of modifying supplements. The latter are added in the cooling stage into zone with bed temperature by 5-10°C exceeding temperature of cooled product. Conditioning additives utilized can be either only liquid or the same mixed with dry powdering substances.
EFFECT: improved quality of surface coverage and simplified process.
2 cl, 3 ex
FIELD: inorganic substances technology.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to production of granulated potassium sulfate appropriate for use in chemical industry for manufacturing mineral fertilizers and in agriculture as chlorine-free potassium-containing fertilizer. Process according to invention comprises spraying binding component onto dry potassium sulfate powder while simultaneously mixing materials in granulator mixer followed by drying thus formed granules to residual moisture not exceeding 1%. As binding component, liquid potassium soap or 50% solution thereof is used on the basis of 8 g binder per 100 g potassium sulfate. Once spraying of binding component ended, dry potassium sulfate is supplied through screw feeder to support growth of granules.
EFFECT: enabled production of granulated potassium sulfate in the form of non-caked and non-dusting product with stable granulometric composition and loose density, which contains high amount of basal substance (at least 51% K2O).
2 cl, 2 tbl
FIELD: manufacture of fertilizers; equipment for production of granulated carbamide.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method of production of granulated carbamide includes spraying its melt in granulation zone at contact with cooling air flow, hardening of drops of melt in free fall, treatment of granules with modifying agent- mixture of surfactant with film-forming agent in aqueous medium in the course of free fall at temperature of from 80 to 110°C and cooling of granules thus formed. Mixture is used in the amount of 0.01-0.16% of carbamide mass in terms of dry residual. Use may be made of ionogenic and nonionogenic agents. Film-forming agent may be selected from group containing amino-formaldehyde and epoxy resins, polyvinyl acetate and animal glues. Granulation tower has hollow housing with melt sprayer in upper part and apparatus for cooling the granules in fluidized layer in lower part, as well as injectors for spraying modifying agent which are located over circumference in lower part of tower above cooling apparatus.
EFFECT: enhanced strength of granules.
3 cl, 1 dwg, 10 ex
FIELD: chemical industry; methods of production of the granulated carbamide.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of chemical industry, in particular, to the method of production of the granulated carbamide and may be used at the enterprises of the nitrogen production branch of industry producing carbamide as fertilizers. The method of production of the granulated carbamide provides for the crystalline carbamide melting, introduction of the modifying agent into the melt of the carbamide and granulation. In the capacity of the modifying agent they use the sediment of magnesium-ammonium-phosphate produced at the sewage purification from ions of ammonium or from phosphate ions, which is introduced into the carbamide melt in the form of the water suspension the finely dispersed magnesium-ammonium-phosphate with the content of water including crystallization water, of no more than 14 kg per 1 ton of the carbamide melt or in the form of the dry finely dispersed magnesium-ammonium-phosphate in amount of 5 - 10 kg per 1 ton of the carbamide melt. The technical result of the invention is the increased strength of the carbamide granules at the simultaneous improvement of the agrochemical efficiency of the fertilizers.
EFFECT: the invention ensures the increased strength of the carbamide granules at the simultaneous improvement of the agrochemical efficiency of the fertilizers.
8 ex, 1 tbl