Encryption of the information presented in binary form
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to telecommunications and computing, and more particularly to cryptographic methods and devices for data encryption. The aim of the invention is the job of changing the circuit structure of the encrypted blocks to increase the resistance of a block cipher to all known methods of cryptanalysis. The method includes forming the encryption key generating D1 binary vectors, the formation of K1 data blocks containing P1 plots binary information by joining the binary vectors to areas of the binary code information and transform blocks of data under control of the encryption key. Differs from known methods so that the binary vector attached to portions of the binary code information depending on the structure of the binary vectors. The technical result of the invention is the ability to create a software cryptographic module that is highly resistant to all known types of cryptanalysis. 1 Il. The invention relates to the field of telecommunications and computing, and more particularly to the field of cryptographic methods and devices for message encryption (infuse a combination of bits, known only to the legitimate user;
- shiploc (encryption key) is a combination of bits used in the encryption information data signals; shiploc is a replaceable part of the cipher and is used to convert the message or the set of messages; shiploc is known only to the legitimate user or can be generated by deterministic procedures for password, known only to the legitimate user;
the cipher is a set of elementary steps of converting input data using sherloch; cipher can be implemented as a software or as a separate device;
encryption is a process that implements some way of transforming the data using sherloch that translates data in the cryptogram represents a pseudo-random sequence of characters from which to obtain information without knowledge of the key impracticable;
- decryption is the reverse process of the encryption process; decryption provides data recovery for the cryptogram with the knowledge sherloch;
- cryptographic strength is a measure of confidence in the mo to do to recover information on the cryptogram, when knowledge of the transformation algorithm, but without knowledge of sherloch;
- binary code information is a sequence of unit and zero bits, meaningful or reflective characteristics of the phenomena (processes) and objects (objects) when interpreted according to the rule; for example, data presented by the Russian text can be converted to binary code information, if each character of the text to match the block of bits with a unique structure;
- binary vector is a sequence of zero and a unit of bits, for example corresponding to background noise or interference in the communication line; a binary vector is a set of ordered bits, which is not interpreted by the recipient (receiver) data as a useful signal or information;
- pseudo-random law of formation of the binary vectors is a given deterministic rule generating long sequences of bits on some initial parameter and split this sequence into sections of the required size; as the initial parameter can be used secret key; without knowledge of the values of the initial parameter output sequence is practically indistinguishable from a randomly generated E. Hellman. Security and infotouriste: Introduction to cryptography // TIER. 1979. So 67. N. 3. C. 87-89], the method of encryption for U.S. patent N 5222139, dated June 22, 1993, the cipher FEAL-1 and the cryptalgorithm B-Crypt [s Mattick. Protection mechanisms in computer networks.- M., Mir, 1993. S. 49-52]. In the known methods the encryption of data blocks is performed by generating the encryption key in the form of a set of plug, splits converted block data sub-blocks and alternating changes using operations substitution, permutation and arithmetic operations performed on the current sub-block and the current connection.However, known methods analogs do not have sufficient resistance to attacks on the basis of the selected source text, such as differential cryptanalysis [Berson T. A. Differential Cryptanaly-sis Mod 232with application to MD5// EUROCRYPT'92. Hungary, May 24-28, 1992. Proceedings. P. 67-68].The closest in technical essence to the claimed method block encryption is the method described in the application for invention 'encryption information represented by a binary code' (N. state register. 97101622). In the method prototype form the encryption key, generate data blocks by attaching random binary vectors for participation is to, prototype method has disadvantages, namely, the circuit structure of all generated blocks is the same for a given encryption key that can be used to develop future unknown at present, methods of cryptanalysis.The purpose of the invention is development of a method of encryption of data blocks with randomly changing the circuit structure of the generated data blocks.This objective is achieved in that in the known method of block encryption, which consists in forming the encryption key generating D 1 binary vectors, the formation of K-1 data blocks containing P 1 plots the binary code information, by joining the binary vectors to areas of the binary code information and converting the data blocks under the management of the encryption key, the binary vector attached to portions of the binary code information depending on the structure of the binary vectors.Generating binary vectors can be performed, for example, a random (or pseudorandom) law by measuring the probability of a physical process or measurement signal of the sensor noise, which in many applications are specially designed V determines a low probability of recurrence schematic structure of two different blocks, that is a significant factor in increasing the life of the encryption.Under the scheme of the structure of the data block refers to the scheme of crop rotation plots binary code information and binary vectors. For example, suppose that the data block is generated based on the binary vectors v1v2v3and sections of code information t1, t2, t3then the following diagram of the structure of the data block, where the sign denotes the concatenation (joining):
< / BR>Possibility of technical realization of the proposed method block encryption is explained as follows. In the scheme of the structure of the data block is set to the fixed position of the first on the order of joining a binary vector, such as a binary vector v0after which, depending on the structure of v0determines the position and number of the first section of the binary code information, and the position of the second binary vector. Now the position of the second binary vector is installed and its structure determines the position of the third binary vector and the second section of the binary code information, and so on, This method of forming a data block specifies the random nature of the structure of the data block and at the same time provide the possibility of correct decryption when using the correct encryption key. If the encryption process twice will meet the same set of plots binary code information, and in this case, with probability close to 1, there will be formed blocks of data with different schemas structure. There are many other ways of forming data blocks depending on the structure of the binary vectors that provide an unambiguous allocation of plots binary code information from the data block.The legitimate user knows the encryption key, so using the decryption algorithm, he may, at the cryptogram to restore the original structure of the block. Separating and discarding a binary vector that does not contain any part of the transmitted information, the legitimate recipient fully restores the intended information. To perform the encryption transformation of the sub-blocks may be used, for example, encryption of data blocks on demand "Method of block data encryption" (N. state register. 97101622) and encryption of data blocks" (N. state register. 97103756).Consider the example of explaining the essence of the invention.Example 1.This example illustrates the formation of a 512-byte block of data where Bi1v2,... ,v255to 256 8-bit portions of the binary code information t0, t1, t2,...,t255(see Fig. 1).The algorithm of formation of 512-byte blocks:
1. To set the value of the counter i = 0.2. Move the element IN a0the value of v0: B0:= v0where the symbol := denotes assignment operation.3. Move the element IN a1the value of v1: IN1:= v1.4. To calculate the current number n of plot binary code information: n := [(v0+i)mod28] v1.5. If tnvi+2v0then go to step 9.6. Move the element IN a2i+2the value of tn: IN2i+2:= tn.7. Move the element IN a2i+3the value of vi+2: B2i+3:= vi+2.8. Go to step 11.9. Move the element IN a2i+2the value of vi+2: IN2i+2:= vi+2.10. Move the element IN a2i+3the value of tn: IN2i+3:= tn.11. Increment the counter i: = i + 1.12. If i < 254, then go to step 4.13. To calculate the current number n of plot binary code information: n := [(v0+i)mod28] v1.14. P is x2">16. To calculate the current number n of plot binary code information: n := [(v0+i)mod28] v1.17. Move the element IN a511the value of tn: IN511:= tn.18. STOP.In this particular example, the binary vector are selected sequentially, and the sites of the binary code information depending on the structure of the binary vectors v0and v1in accordance with the formula n := [(v0+i)mod 28] v1that specifies the selection of each of the 256 plots binary code information. Step 5 set the priority of the accession of the current binary vector and the current segment of binary code information, which depends on the structure of the current binary vector and the structure of the binary vector v0.To convert the formed block can be applied, for example, a block cipher with 512-byte input given in the application N 97101622.The proposed method block encryption easy to implement, for example, on personal computers and provides the ability to create on its basis a software cryptographic module that is highly resistant to all known types of cryptanalysis. The method of information encryption, presents the plots P1 binary code information, and converting the data blocks under the management of the encryption key, characterized in that it further generate D1 binary vectors, and the data blocks formed by joining the binary vectors to areas of the binary code information depending on the structure of the binary vectors.
SUBSTANCE: method includes generating random numbers with use of displacement register with check connection, elementary digit of which is a q-based symbol (q=2l, l - binary symbol length) at length of q-based digits register, in check connection networks nonlinear two-parameter operations on q-based symbols F (ub, ud) are used, on basis of random replacement tables, for generating next random number values z1=F(ui, uj), z2=F(ut, um), zg=F(z1, z2) are calculated, where ui, uj, ut, um - values of filling of respective register digits, value of result in check connection networks zg is recorded to g digit of displacement register and is a next result of random numbers generation, after which displacement of register contents for one q-based digit is performed.
EFFECT: higher speed and efficiency.
FIELD: electrical communications and computer engineering; cryptographic data conversion.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method includes generation of protection key in the form of n-bit binary vector, its supply for initial filling of shift register producing maximal-length pseudorandom character sequence, conversion of data stream into encoded message, and its transfer over communication line; in the process total character of encoded text is shaped and its value is conveyed at moment when search sequence character assumed value equal to unity.
EFFECT: reduced redundancy in message transferred and enhanced message transfer speed.
1 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: electric communications.
SUBSTANCE: method is performed using microcontrollers with two memory types: data and software. For transfer of each symbol individual main and reserve codes are used, on basis of number of repeats of symbol in transferred message. First transfer of symbol is performed by main code, second transfer of same symbol - by reserve code, and then codes synchronization displacement is activated for a step around circle relatively to symbols until finish of circle. After transfer of displaced reserve code, closing the circle, synchronous replacement of codes variants is performed, and then order of codes replacement is repeated in case of repeat of any symbol in transferred message. Number of required code variants is set by planned volume of information, sent via communication line.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
FIELD: data carriers.
SUBSTANCE: data carrier is made in such a way, that for important data protection operations confidential data stored in chip memory or formed by it are separated on at least three portions, also provided is processor for calculation of random number and for dividing confidential data on such random number, while first portion of data is an integer result of such division, and third portion of data is the actual random number.
EFFECT: higher quality of data protection.
3 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: computer science, communications.
SUBSTANCE: method includes generating a protection key in form of a binary vector n-bit long, sending it for primary filling of displacement register, generating pseudo-random series of maximal length, generating pseudo-random series of symbols, transforming data stream to encrypted message and transmitting the latter along communication line, while pseudo-random series is generated as pseudo-random series of symbols of finite field Fp with characteristic p=2k+1 in form of binary vectors k-nit long by getting information from k different bytes of displacement register with check connection, numbers of which are determined on basis of protection key, and number k is selected equal to one of members of geometric row, which has denominator and first member equal to two, and also a pseudo-random series of symbols is formed for finite field of odd values of symbols due to skipping clock pulses of displacement register with check connection for which pseudo-random series symbols take even values and serially transforming in finite field Fp symbols of source text by involution thereof, appropriate for pseudo-random series symbols.
EFFECT: higher resistance to attacks on basis of known and sorted out texts.
4 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: radio engineering; secret intelligence protected radio communication systems.
SUBSTANCE: proposed radio communication system incorporating provision for suppressing enemy's radio communication means and radio control channels has information subsystem, noise jamming subsystem, noise memory subsystem, information subsystem elements, and subsystem elements interface unit; each element of information subsystem is made in the form of multichannel time-division radio station; each element of noise jamming subsystem is made in the form of time division multichannel radio station, and each of noise jamming subsystem elements is made in the form of barrage jamming transmitter built around noise signal generating driver; used as drivers are self-stochastic generator operating in different frequency bands.
EFFECT: enhanced intelligence protection of communication channels, simplified design, enhanced reliability.
2 cl, 13 dwg
FIELD: information protection.
SUBSTANCE: method for transferring messages while providing for confidentiality of identification signs of communication system objects with interaction of devices of communication system subscribers through central device for each communication session cryptographic conversion of subscriber device identifier is performed using encryption key of current subscriber device, while during said cryptographic conversion symmetrical cryptographic algorithm is used and two message transfer modes are taken in consideration, on initiative from subscriber device to central device and vice versa.
EFFECT: protection from unsanctioned access to identifiers of devices of system subscribers transferred via communication channels, in particular when providing for confidentiality of messages identification signs in communications systems with multiple subscriber devices.
FIELD: data processing.
SUBSTANCE: before beginning of decoding all possible non-repeating meanings of combinations of alphabet ui are recorded randomly into code spreadsheet with N lines by means of random numbers detector (RND). Number i of code line of code spreadsheet Tk is recorded in each line ui of address spreadsheet Ta. Meaning of combinations of alphabet ui is recorded in spreadsheet Tk, where N-size of alphabet coincident with number of lines of code and address spreadsheets Tk and Ta, ui is original combination being subject to coding. Moreover for filling any next i-line and line from code spreadsheet Tk (where i equals 1 to N) the next meaning of combination of alphabet from RND which is subsequently compared with each i-th meaning from recorded combinations of alphabet in code spreadsheet Tk. In case there is no coincidence with any recorded combinations of alphabet, the next meaning of combination of alphabet ui is recorded into i-th line of code spreadsheet Tk. When coding line ui of address spreadsheet Ta the address A(ui) of original combination is read out from code spreadsheet Tk. Value of coded combination vi of original combination ui at value of parameter of conversion of ξi equals to value of combination of alphabet being stored in line A(vi) of code spreadsheet Tk, which address is determined as A(vi)=A(ui)+ξi for module of N number. Value of coded combination vi is read out from line of code spreadsheet Tk with address A(vi). When decoding coded combination vi at value of conversion parameter of ξi the value of combination is defined, which combination is stored in address line A(ui) of spreadsheet Tk which address is determined as A(ui)=A(vi) - ξi for module N number. Value of ui combination is read out from line of code spreadsheet Tk having address A(ui).
EFFECT: increased speed of data processing.
FIELD: computer science.
SUBSTANCE: method is based on block-wise conversion of message, dependently on secret key, to Cyrillic text.
EFFECT: possible use of Russian texts as containers for steganographic conversion, decreased dependence of statistic characteristics of modified container from concealed message.
2 cl, 6 dwg
SUBSTANCE: block for generation of sub-keys data uses two different processes for open generation of sub-keys. During encoding of T*n block of open text, where T - length of predetermined cycle, n - positive integer, sixteen sets of sub-key data is generated. In al other cases two sets of sub-key data are generated. Encryption block encrypts open text, using formed sixteen or two sets of sub-keys data.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
6 cl, 15 dwg