The irradiator for electromagnetic exposure
(57) Abstract:Use: agriculture, veterinary medicine. The irradiator contains two counter United identical single-coil frame, symmetric about a plane passing through the centers of both frames. The ends of the frames are connected with capacitors and deployed from each other. Frame covered by a closed loop, which can be shifted from the surface of the part in the axial direction by an amount much less than the dimensions of the framework. The technical result is to reduce the level of spurious radiation of staff and improve the accuracy of dosing influence of the magnetic field by reducing the electric component of the electromagnetic field. 1 C.p. f-crystals, 2 Il. The invention relates to agriculture, namely, animal husbandry and veterinary medicine, and can be used for the treatment of inflammatory processes.Known installations for electromagnetic elds [1, 2, 3], which contains single-coil frame and setting items. These devices have two drawbacks, firstly they create a strong spurious radiation, which is unacceptable in the treatment of animals, as the operator performing the procedure is only given magnetic component of the electromagnetic field, but the existing parasitic electric component of the electromagnetic field.The closest in technical essence to the claimed is irradiator for electromagnetic elds , which includes two counter-United-turn frame and the capacitor. In the specified device is somewhat reduced radiation field, however, in therapeutic area is not suppressed by the electric component of the electromagnetic field, which reduces the accuracy in the magnetic field and causes heating of the skin and subcutaneous fat layer.The present invention aims to reduce the level of spurious radiation of staff and improve the dosing accuracy of the magnetic field by reducing the electric component of the electromagnetic field above therapeutic area.This objective is achieved in that the irradiator for the electromagnetic elds containing two single-coil frame and the capacitor, inputs of the second capacitor. The frame is made symmetrical with respect to the plane passing through the centers of both frames at the ends of the frames are connected with capacitors and mutually deployed from each other. Set activitely analysis of the prototype shows that the proposed device is different:
1. the presence of additional capacitor;
2. the mutual location of the frame and capacitors;
3. additional closed loop covering the frame.Thus, the proposed device complies with the criteria of the invention of "Novelty."The comparison of the proposed solutions with other technical solutions [1, 2, 3] shows that the features distinguishing the claimed device from the prototype, it is not revealed. Thus distinguishing features provide the claimed technical solution according to the criteria of the invention "Significant differences".In Fig. 1 shows the proposed irradiator for electromagnetic effects. In Fig.2 depicts the proposed irradiator, is placed over the animal's body.The proposed irradiator (Fig. 1) consists of two counter-United-turn frames 1, 2, symmetric with respect to plane 3, which passes through the centers of the two frames 1, 2. The ends of the frames 1, 2 are connected with two capacitors 4, 5, mutually deployed from each other and are connected in parallel by conductors 6 with a source of energy (Fig. not shown). Frames 1, 2 are additionally covered cage Nisou sizes of frames. The irradiator is placed over the body 8 of the animal (Fig. 2).During operation of the irradiator for electromagnetic influence is placed over the affected area of the Central part. With this arrangement, the magnetic component of the electromagnetic field is concentrated mainly near the Central part of the conductor of each of the frames 1, 2, the maximum in the impact zone. At the same time, the electric component of the electromagnetic field concentrated near the capacitors 4, 5 in therapeutic area of the irradiator has a minimum value of.If the irradiator is located parallel to the surface of the body 8, the currents J1 and J2 both frames 1, 2 are equal, respectively, equal and opposite phase fields generated by these currents, and in closed loop 7 flow counter equal antiphase currents J3, J4. When this spurious emissions in the proposed irradiator reduced due to mutual compensation of electromagnetic fields H1 and H2 currents J1 and J2 frames 1 and 2 at distances large irradiator.If the irradiator is not parallel to the surface of the body 8, the induced currents in the body 8 cause the currents J1 and J2 frames 1 and 2 are not equal, and therefore not equal to electromagnetic fields H1 and H2 of the framework of the IOC 1, 2, and in closed loop 7 currents J3 and J4 do not compensate each other. When this differential current J3 - J4 closed loop 7 creates an electromagnetic field H3, which partially compensates for the resulting field frames 1, 2. Due to this decrease emission of electromagnetic fields in space and increases the accuracy of dosing incorrect imposition of feed on the animal's body 8.In comparison with the known technical solutions claimed device has two advantages. Reduced parasitic radiation in space and on staff at 5-12 dB, and increased accuracy of dosing magnetic component of the electromagnetic field in therapeutic area.Sources of information
1. A. S. USSR N 1448453, A 61 N 1/40, 1986.2. A. S. USSR N 1690790, A 61 N 1/40, 1989, B N 42.3. A. C. USSR N 1695944, A 61 N 1/40, 1989, BI N 45.4. Application DE 19615647 A1, Hartmann Heide, 1997, A 61 N 2/02 (prototype). 1. The irradiator for the electromagnetic elds containing two counter United framework and the capacitor, wherein the inputs of the second capacitor, the frame is made symmetrical with respect to the plane passing through the centers of both frames at the ends romanisti under item 1, wherein the frame additionally covered by a closed loop.
SUBSTANCE: frame irradiator intends for treatment and prophylactic treatment of mastitis. Frame irradiator has short-circuited frame with diametrically disposed parts connected by links. It also has capacitor. Links made of two halves of two parts are connected with capacitor plate. Links divide internal space of short-circuited frame to four sectors.
EFFECT: improved precision of metering of radiation power by electromagnetic field.
2 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method involves acting with electric current of ultrasonic frequency upon eyes projections with power of 1-2 kW within 3 min on each field. Then, pulsating infrared laser radiation treatment is applied to cerebral cortex vision zone projections with power of 5 mW, frequency of 8-12 Hz within 3 min on one field. The total treatment course is 5-10 daily procedures long.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness in normalizing intraocular blood pressure; accelerated rehabilitation process.