Wave energy machine
(57) Abstract:The machine is designed for use in hydropower by converting wave energy into electricity to supply oil and gas platforms, plantations mariculture, coastal and island villages and other consumers. The device includes a float in the form of a horizontal hollow tube, partially filled with water. The maximum cross-sectional dimension of the pipe is equal to or less than half the minimum wavelength for which designed a machine, in the Central part of the tube from the top or side, or installed inside the Converter translational motion, obtained by the second vertical tube filled with water and fitted in the upper part of the racks, in the rotation. The rotational movement is converted by means of a freewheel clutches. Speed is increased by using a multiplier and is transmitted to the generator, and from there to the consumer. The proposed device operates as in the range of small (3 - 4 points) waves, and with considerable excitement (5 - 6 points), which allows to increase the time of its work during the year and thereby reduce the cost of electricity generated Sa to power engineering and can be used in devices for converting wave energy into electrical energy.Known wave power machine float type (computer basis), the technical nature of the closest (prototype) to the claimed invention (U.S. Pat. USA N 4773221, CL F 03 B 13/12).In the same way as the claimed computer basis for the prototype contains:
- two bodies, kinematically connected by means of a primary actuator (for example, the input shaft or the piston cylinder device energy absorption;
- float perceiving vibrations waves;
- hard rod, mounted in the upper part of the second body, to interact with the float.The disadvantages of the prototype include the following:
the float is made in the form corevideo body that waves with a low height (0. 25 m) and, consequently, low wave length (5 m) severely limits the possibility of increasing the capacity of the unit module computer basis by increasing the diameter of the float of more than 2.5 m (for a given wavelength), since in this case at small phase speeds of waves (phase velocity is determined by the ratio
where Cf- the phase velocity of gravity waves on deep water;
g - free fall acceleration;
- wave length
for our example, Cf=(9.815/(2)1/2
the float is made in the form of a horizontal hollow tube, partially filled with water, the pipe is made with the greatest cross-sectional dimension equal to or less than 1/2 of the average wave length (wave group) for waves of the minimum intensities, which is designed by computer basis, this helps to ensure the maximum possible amplitude of poplaw the duration of their existence during the year in different areas of the world ocean can be 40 - 60% (see, for example, "Register of the USSR", "the wind and the waves in the oceans and seas, reference data, reference data, L., "Transport", 1974);
- in the Central part of the float in an airtight compartment inside the pipe or the top or side of it is secondary transducer;
- in the Central part of the secondary Converter, can move relative to it, vertically mounted frame or pipe, the length of which is diametrically opposite sides rigidly mounted two gear racks, the length of which is greater than the height of the secondary Converter;
to the bottom of the frame or tube rails attached pipe of larger diameter, immersed vertically in water and partially or completely filled with water, and the pipe of larger diameter top and bottom closed, so that the amount of water in it, creating the inertial mass is always constant, while the pipe is in contrast to the prototype requires no processing (except welding heads) and may have some leaks that when its constant presence in water is very poorly can affect its inertia (the amount of water inside the pipe);
- the Central part of the float is provided with a node, to which is attached an anchor link, then going is that the horizontal pipe float will always samoustraniajutsia almost parallel to the front of wave propagation and it is this, together with the magnitude of the lateral dimension of the horizontal pipe allows you to increase the power output with small (with an average height of from 0.25 m to 1 m) waves, which in turn allows you to increase the operating time computer basis in the year to 80% (except for the calm and the storm).The latter circumstance directly affects the number of hours the computer basis in the year and therefore on the cost of electricity produced by it.In addition, the secondary Converter device absorption should be implemented in the form of a multiplier (mainly planetary) and kinematically connect the input shaft of the multiplier from the primary shaft to the secondary of the Converter through a free-wheel clutches, and Reiki installed on a vertical pipe, to associate with the primary shaft rack and pinion gears.Such embodiment allows you to convert low relative reciprocating movement of the rails and float in the high-speed rotation of the shaft of the generator, with a maximum possible total efficiency of the entire secondary of the Converter.The above allows for the original construction of the float of the primary Converter to provide the maximum possible energy is gosia mainly from the efficiency of the generator (i.e., the best that can reach the industry, compared with linear generators operating at low speeds relative movement of parts of the magnetic system and planetary multiplier, which in a large range of gear ratios has an efficiency close to unity (see, for example, A. F. Krainev. "Dictionary-reference mechanisms", M., "engineering", 1987, page 290 above).The invention is illustrated graphics.In Fig. 1 shows a General view of computer basis, in Fig. 2 - section of the secondary Converter.Numerals in Fig. 1 and 2 indicated:
1 - primary Converter computer basis (directly interacting with waves);
2 - secondary Converter (which converts the motion of bodies primary Converter in rotation, increasing the rate of rotation and which converts the rotation into electricity);
3 is a horizontal tube float;
4 - frame;
5 - toothed rack;
6 is a vertical tube filled with water;
7 - ropes anchor connection;
8 - mooring barrel;
9 is a bottom cargo;
10 - the bottom of the reservoir;
11 - primary shaft, a secondary transducer;
12 is a left front frame rail, re the Naya gear;
15 - right rack gear;
16 - planetary multiplier;
17 is a left intermediate shaft;
18 - right intermediate shaft;
19 - the left gear of the intermediate shaft with a built-in freewheel (USDA);
20 - the right gear intermediate shaft with integrated freewheel;
21 - idler gear shaft;
22 - pulley output shaft multiplier, for transmitting rotation to the shaft generator is installed on the flywheel (not shown);
Work computer basis according to the invention is as follows.Under the influence of waves pipe 3 starts to make a predominantly vertical oscillations, including because the length of the pipe 6 is selected significant (greater than the length of the minimal wave, which is designed by computer basis). Interacting through the secondary Converter 2 and the rack 5 pipe 6 pipe 3 leads to oscillating motion and the pipe 6. As the pipe 6 provided with buoyancy close to zero, and has a large inertia due to put water in it, its fluctuations do not coincide with the oscillation of the pipe 3. As a result, the rails 5 are reported reciprocating movement relative to the tube 3, and the notes 17 and 18 in the reverse rotation. MOA built in gears 19 and 20 towards each other. Therefore, when the movement of the rack 13 up asterisk USDA gear 20 rigidly connected with the shaft 18, is engaged with its outer race rigidly connected with the gear, and causes to rotate the gear 20 with the shaft. With gears 20 rotate through the gear 21 is transmitted to the input shaft 11, which begins to rotate counterclockwise. At this time, the star and cage MOA built into the gear 19, raceplane and gear 19 rotates freely on the shaft 17. When the movement of the rack 12 down (together with a rack 13, as it is a single frame) rail 5 through the gear 14 causes the rotation of the shaft 17. As described above, the gear 19 with the built in her USDA connected to the shaft 17 and through the gear 21 transmits rotation to the primary shaft 11 by rotating it counterclockwise. At this time, the gear 20 rotates on the shaft 18 freely. Thus the shaft 11 receives one-way rotation, which then through the flexible coupling is transmitted to the input shaft of the multiplier 16. In the multiplier 16, the rotational speed is increased up to speed, consistent with the nominal rotational speed of the generator shaft, and a pulley 22 is transmitted to the generator shaft.The camera shaft of the generator.Thus, the claimed computer basis allows you to:
- to maximize the energy extraction from waves of low height (0.25 - 1 m) for the wave installations of this type, by original device of the transducer, thereby to increase the efficiency of computer basis by increasing the time of its work during the year and, therefore, reduce the cost generated by computer basis of electricity;
- to simplify the design of computer basis by injecting nodes (pipe 6 pipe 3) requiring the minimum cost of producing them (there is no exact treatment).The claimed computer basis represents a single module on our estimated estimated capacity of 3 to 7 kW. These individual modules can be combined in a network of several hundred modules and to supply electricity to offshore oil platforms, plantation mariculture, coastal and island villages and other consumers of electricity. 1. Wave energy machine (VEM) that contains the primary energy Converter wave with kinematically connected through the drive shaft at least two bodies, at least one of which is made in the form of a float, oscillates under the action of waves, secondary transformed the float is made in the form of a horizontal hollow tube, partially filled with water, which has the largest cross-sectional dimension equal to or less half of the wavelength of the minimum intensities using VEM, in the Central part of the float in an airtight compartment inside the pipe, or from above or from the side it is the secondary Converter, so that in the Central part of the secondary Converter with the possibility of moving it vertically installed the frame or tube, the length of which is diametrically opposite sides rigidly mounted two gear racks, the length of which is greater than the height of the float with the secondary inverter and to the bottom of the frame or tube rails attached pipe of larger diameter, submerged and partially or completely filled with water, in addition, the Central portion of the float is connected an anchor link with mooring barrel installed on the water within a few diameters of the float with the ability to float mostly along the front of the rolling waves, with mooring barrel connected an anchor link with the load installed on the bottom of the reservoir.2. Wave energy machine under item 1, characterized in that the secondary Converter device of pogles the primary transducer through the clutch and primary shaft, and the output of the multiplier is kinematically connected with the shaft generator is installed on the flywheel.
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed plant is designed to convert energy of waves into electric energy. Proposed device contains pontoon, anchor chain and anchor, electric generator and drive including working and support sheaves over which flexible tie with weights o each end is passed. One of weights is installed for hanging over bottom and is made in form of floating anchor and the other is made in form of counterweight. Anchor chain is provided with tie-rod. Floating anchor and counterweight are made for adjustment of their mass. Floating anchor can be made in form of hollow platform in which row of chambers is made. Each chamber is sealed and designed for accommodating and/or ground, and /or air, and/or water. Counterweight is made in form of hollow float with sealed chamber in lower part which is designed for ground, and sealed air chamber is found in its upper part. Tie-rod is installed by one end on anchor chain and by other end, on pontoon. It is made flexible and can be adjusted in length.
EFFECT: provision of operation at any depth.
5 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device is designed to supply stationary and mobile consumers. Proposed power generating station contains system of floats, kinematic system with overrunning clutches and flywheel coupled with electric generator. Floats are connected with dynamic anchor by prestressed elastic ties. Kinematic system has common multilink propeller shaft connected with body of each float by kinematic pair with gear ratio rising from link to link in direction from machine compartment and connected with flywheel either rigidly through torque limiting clutch, to shaft of flywheel speed stabilizer made in form of dynamic clutch is connected directly or through step-up gear. Rotor of electric generator is coupled with dynamic clutch.
EFFECT: provision of use of wave irrespective of amplitude of waves.
FIELD: electrical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to electrical power engineering, particularly to electricity generating installations which convert energy of sea waves. The wave electric power station contains pivotally connected floats of a profiled floatation raft with a dynamic anchor, freewheel clutch and torque-limiting clutch. The electric power station is fitted with a self-adjusting bubble breaker, which includes a pneumatic blower driven by the former, starting from the head, floats of the profiled floatation raft, air pipe and an air-distribution pipe, placed on the arms of the dynamic anchor in the water space in front of the head float, and a device for automatic control of air release, for example in form of a stop valve activated by floats. Pivotal connections of the first floats are provided with pneumatic shock-absorbers, for example combined with pneumatic blowers. Drive wheels of these floats are linked with the latter through combination sleeves, which comprise freewheel clutch and torque-limiting clutch.
EFFECT: invention is aimed at designing a wave electric power station, capable of stable operation in any field operating conditions.
FIELD: power industry.
SUBSTANCE: wave electric power station intended for being installed on or in the sea or lake, for power generation includes floating construction and at least one floating body 1 which is moved vertically in relation to floating construction and is connected to the aforesaid construction through power transmission device. Floating construction includes a deck which is supported in fact with vertical supports. Supports have a pontoon functioning as damper and adapted for being arranged below water level. Deck, supports and pontoon comprise the space within which floating body 1 or bodies are located. In fact, pontoons have square section with oblique angles and with width which is more than height so that the floating construction is essentially fixed relative to still water level.
EFFECT: increasing output energy of wave electric power station.
17 cl, 17 dwg
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: wave power plant comprises a floating body 1, a mechanical converter of sea waves energy made in the form of a horizontally installed carrier 5 at one end connected with a shaft 6 vertically and hingedly installed on the body, and the shaft is connected with a rotor of a power generator 4, the stator of which is connected with a floating body 1, and its other end is equipped with a mass 7. The power plant is equipped with additional floats 2, connected to the body 1 with the help of telescopic sliding mechanisms 3, as capable of adjusting total length of the floating part of the body 1 and floats 2 equal to wave half-length. The carrier 5 is equipped with a telescopic sliding mechanism of mass 7 displacement relative to the shaft 6 of the power generator 4 drive.
EFFECT: expanded range of optimally used waves, increased energy efficiency and capacity.
3 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to equipment for production of electric energy by conversion of energy of sea waves. The device for outfeed of energy of sea waves comprises a floating object 2, a converter of energy of sea waves located on it, including a generator of electric energy and a submersible element 1, in the working position located below the bottom of the object 2. The area of projection of the element 1 onto the plane, which in the working position of the device is a horizontal plane, is more than each area of its projections onto two other planes perpendicular to the first plane and each other. The profile of the element 1 is made as a convexo-convex or convex at one side and concavo-convex at the other side, or concavo-convex at two sides. The element 1 is connected with the converter of energy with the possibility of relative displacement of the element 1 and the object 2. The energy converter includes a sliding link. The element 1 has positive buoyancy and is connected with the sliding link as capable of transferring mechanical power to the generator with submersion of the object 2.
EFFECT: invention is aimed at increasing efficiency of outfeed of energy of sea waves.
7 cl, 14 dwg
FIELD: power industry.
SUBSTANCE: wave electric power plant includes a floating hull made in the form of a cylinder, in the lower part of which there is a working chamber with inlet and outlet valves, a piston located inside the cylinder and fixed on a stock mechanically connected to a float, a circulation pipe located under the hull, a hydraulic turbine with a generator, which is interconnected with the working chamber. The electric power plant includes additional inlet and outlet valves. The circulation pipe is connected in series with one of the additional outlet valves and the hydraulic turbine, which is connected in the lower part to the additional inlet valve, and in the upper part to the generator.
EFFECT: easier offshore installation of a wave electric power plant; simpler design; improved reliability of a generator.
2 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to electricity and electrical machines, in particular, to electric current generators. Pendulum hydraulic wave electric current generator 1 comprises stator 2 and rotor, for which cores with coils and excitation system provide generation of electric current in free suspension of stator 2 in a floating vehicle. Floating vehicle is configured for cyclic oscillations by angle ±α during movement of water waves and performing same cyclic oscillations by generator 1 in transverse plane relative to vertical axis due to its constant orientation to centre of gravity of Earth. Axis 5 of suspension of stator 2 is aligned with axis of its free swinging and shifted relative to axis 5 of rotor rotation. Axes 5 and 7 are articulated via a system of gears.
EFFECT: invention is aimed at increasing rotation frequency and power of electric current generated by generator with free rotation of rotor relative to stator.
25 cl, 34 dwg
FIELD: power industry.
SUBSTANCE: floating coastal hydro-wave power plant that uses the energy of its body (1) rolling by waves and wind, contains cargoes (2) moving relative to the body (1), kinematically connected to the shafts of the electric generator rotors, to which end the cargo (2) bases are made along a circle arc and have the possibility of arc moving in the body (1). Cargo (2) is freely installed along and/or across the axis of the body (1) by its lateral cylindrical surfaces on parallel to them supporting rollers (5) with the possibility of the cargoes (2) stable orientation to the Earth's center in a vertical plane and their free rotation along the arch of their base when rolling the body (1) by waves and wind. The support rollers (5) are kinematically connected with the rotors and stators of the electric generators.
EFFECT: providing effective power removal with a wide range of parameters and wave energy.
25 cl, 22 dwg
SUBSTANCE: wave energy generator contains a floating body intended for swimming in a mass of water. The electric machine (103) disposed in the body has an anchor and a field source, wherein the machine (103) has a fixed part connected to the body and a movable part. The counterweight assembly (104) is movable in the body and comprises a movable part of the machine (103). The relative movement of the counterweight unit and the stationary part of the machine (103) generates electrical energy. The energy storage device (400) stores the energy generated by the machine (103). The control system (200) determines a bi-directional energy flow between the power storage device and the armature. The energy returns to the machine (103) to drive the counterweight assembly antisymmetrically to the body movement.
EFFECT: increasing the efficiency in generating energy.
23 cl, 21 dwg