Device for fertilityscore the formation of paramagnetic material autonomous spatial arrays with different structural information ferromagnetic properties
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the processing of metals by pressure and can be used in the manufacture of a new generation of the defining details of sensor equipment, radio and video equipment, bakery and milk processing, in the medical equipment in the manufacture of containers for storage of blood and long-term blood analyzers to AIDS, as well as the manufacture of basic elements bioproof-readers-neutralizers and defining modules protection from electromagnetic fields from cell phones. Blanks are deformed by the punch and the fluctuation module, provided with a deforming the torsion field generators, creating in the material details of the intersection of vortex magnetic fields, records information about the history of loading at the micro level, by implementing a rotational fashion plasticity. The problem solved by the invention is to create a paramagnetic material Autonomous spatial arrays with differentiated structural and informational properties. 4 Il. The invention relates to the field of metal forming and, in particular, to a device for cold plastic deformation and details with reglamentirovannyj:
- a new generation of sensors for measuring physical parameters in chemically active environments, ultra-small and ultra-high pressures, while vibrodiagnostic with changing amplitude, high and cryogenic temperatures;
- new generation of the defining parts of video and audio equipment (switches-magnetically operated contacts) that allows you to create on the basis of one element mutually exclusive physical characteristics: "high elasticity - corrosion resistance - high magnetic induction Bs- stable maximum magnetic permeabilitymax;
- new generation of environmentally friendly magnetic modules in food containers for catalyzing the formation of amino acids during fermentation of protein masses;
- a new generation of long-term self-healing blood analyzers to AIDS, allowing fast enough to visually assess a violation immune biological code component of blood, a long time to save large amounts of blood, eliminating the need for its constant stirring with the aim of preserving the same;
- new generation of the basic elements of bioproof-readers-neutralizers energy field of the person;
- new generation of modules is in a paramagnetic material Autonomous spatial arrays of metal with different ferromagnetic properties, contains the punch, matrix, planetary deforming fluctuation module, the pusher [EN 2069115, B 21 D 37/12, 20.11.1996]. This technical solution adopted for the prototype.The disadvantage of this device is as follows:
- the inability in the process of plastic deformation mechanisms of plastic deformation to penetrate to the micro-level and to generate structural information field in the material, long-keeping information entered in the material during its deformation.The problem solved by the invention is to create a paramagnetic material Autonomous spatial arrays with different structural information ferromagnetic properties.The current task is achieved in that the device has a deforming the torsion generators made in the form of an annular magnets, placed in two diametrically areas, respectively, on the punch, in the area adjacent to the working surface and planetary deforming fluctuation module on its conical working part, the ring magnets facing each other with similar poles.The invention is illustrated by drawings, where:
Fig. 1 predstavitve;
Fig. 3 - the same, at the stage of finalizing the details;
Fig. 4 - a scheme for the creation of torsion fields deforming the torsion generators punch and fluctuation of the module.The device contains obkatkoj punch 1 with two deforming the torsion generators 2, made in the form of an annular magnets diametrically placed on obytnom the punch 1, the matrix 3, the planetary deforming fluctuation module 4 with two deforming the torsion generators 5, made in the form of an annular magnets diametrically placed on module 4, and the pusher 6. Device for fertilityscore the formation of paramagnetic material Autonomous spatial arrays with different structural information ferromagnetic properties is as follows: the workpiece 7 in the form of a truncated cone is placed in the cavity of the matrix 3, locking it on the planetary deforming fluctuation module 4 with two deforming the torsion generators 5 using obratnogo punch 1, also provided with two deforming the torsion generators 2, with torsion generators 5 and 2 facing each other of the same pole ring magnets conical recess, in which place additional preparation 8 (see Fig. 2), and then obytnym punch 1 produce the final design of the geometric profile of the finished part 9.When making a given geometry of the part it is kept in a closed tool, producing idle running within regulated time.The deformation of the workpiece and the dummy testing finished parts produced in the area strategyplanning rotating magnetic and torsion fields SL1- SL4(see Fig.4) generated by deforming the torsion generators punch and module, which ensures formation in the material details of the structural information of arrays of metal if1...IF3(see Fig.3) on the basis that they create a vortex of magnetic fields due to the implementation of the rotary mechanisms of plasticity and create structural-informational field. Device for fertilityscore the formation of paramagnetic material Autonomous spatial arrays with different structural information ferromagnetic properties, contains the punch from the work surface, matrix, planetary deforming fluctuation module in the form of working is performed in the form of an annular magnet, posted in two diametrically areas, respectively, on the punch, in the area adjacent to the working surface, and planetary deforming fluctuation module on its conical working part, the ring magnets facing each other with similar poles.
FIELD: plastic working of metals.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises steps of deforming sheet blank by drawing it through closed working gage of draw plate; using linear electric motor at making shapes. In order to draw blank through closed working gage of draw plate at smoothly deforming it, pulling effort uniformly distributed along the whole length of deformation zone is provided. Said pulling effort is created due to interaction of traveling magnetic field induced in winding of stator of linear electric motor with eddy currents induced in blank for moving blank according to traveling magnetic field. Apparatus for making shapes of sheet blank includes draw plate with closed working gage. Apparatus for making shapes of electrically conducting material includes linear electric motor supporting draw plate with closed working gage; the last is fixed to said motor. It is possible to use as linear electric motor single-side linear electric motor, double-side linear electric motor or cylindrical linear electric motor.
EFFECT: enlarged manufacturing possibilities, enhanced quality of shapes.
5 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: machine engineering, namely joining of constructional members of articles, for example flexible members and tips.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises steps of changing shape and size at least of one of joined members at using forces of interaction of electromagnetic fields of electric currents to be passed through electric current lead. Shape and size of joined members are changed due to moving movable members of shaping tool by action of forces caused at direct interaction of electromagnetic fields of electric currents. On portions of electric current lead turned to movable members of shaping tool electric current are passed in one direction while moving said portions together with movable members of tool. On portions of electric current lead remote from movable members electric currents are passed in opposite direction and motion of said portions is limited by means of restriction members.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of process, lowered energy consumption of used equipment.
FIELD: manufacturing equipment for plastic working of cylindrical blanks with use of magnetic devices.
SUBSTANCE: inductor includes set of electrically connected in series metallic discs having insulated layers and radial cutout from inner opening till periphery. Radial cutout is in the form of sector with angle 120°. Each metallic disc has insulated layer only at one side and along its end surfaces and it engages by its non-insulated surface with non-insulated side of adjacent metallic disc on surface of sector with angle 120° for forming helix of double layer of metallic discs at their preliminary axial compression.
EFFECT: enhanced strength of inductor at the same thickness values of metallic discs and insulation.
FIELD: metallurgical industry branch, possibly magnetic-pulse crimping of elongated tubular blanks or tubular blanks with thickened end portions.
SUBSTANCE: inductor is in the form of pack of flat plates coated with insulation. Said plates are arranged in pairs in mutually parallel planes, they are turned one relative to other by angle 90° and they have zone free from insulation on both sides of plate and symmetrical relative to cutout formed on one side of plate. Cutout of each plate corresponds to diameter of worked tubular blank; said plates are electrically connected in series to three-dimensional helix.
EFFECT: lowered energy consumption, enlarged manufacturing possibilities.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to physics of superstrong pulsed magnetic fields, pressure of which can be used for studying properties of substances compressed with pulsed pressure and obtaining substances with new properties. The device for compressing substance has a source of pulsed magnetic field 1 with an explosive charge 3 and at least one sample of substance. On the axis of the device there is a current conducting rod 3 with channels 4 for placing samples, where at the centre of the rod there an annular constriction 5, formed by cones, whose peaks face each other. The length of the annular constriction is equal to the diametre of the rod. The wall above the channel in the rod where the sample is located has thickness which is greater than thickness of the skin layer, and the length of the rod is greater than the length of the explosive charge.
EFFECT: provision for directed movement of the sample along the axis, which enables determination of place of installation of sample catchers and so preserving the sample after removing the load.
4 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to machine building and can be used in producing shell structures with curvilinear work surfaces. Flat thin-wall preform is pressed towards shaping surface of detachable tool. Note here that, simultaneously, curvilinear section with curvilinear work surfaces are formed along with two-layer shaped stiffness ribs jointing the latter together that are produced from preform fragments not involved in forming curvilinear sections of the shell. Shell thickness is made equal to that of preform, while detachable lower die is removed through open zone on the shell extreme edge side.
EFFECT: higher accuracy of shells and efficiency of their production.
6 cl, 16 dwg
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to machine building and may be used for magnetic pulse processing. Electrically conducting coil is produced made up of a set of plates. Each plate has current conducting section, central hole and radial slot. Radial slots of adjacent plates are turned through preset angle around the central hole axis. Said current conducting sections are electrically interconnected, said adjacent sections being located on different sides of radial slots. Set of plates is made from single blank wherein plates and jumps shapes are formed to produce current conductor. Conditional line of currents of said conductor envelopes, zigzag-like, the central hole of each said plate on the side opposite the radial slot. Now, the blank is bent at jump point along bending lines, equidistant from central hole axis to allow adjacent plates to contact in contact and their central axes to be aligned. Note here that contingent surfaces of adjacent plates are electrically isolated so that their inner and outer edges are overlapped. Note also that the plates are mechanically jointed together while radial slots are filled with insulating material.
EFFECT: expanded performances.
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to powder metallurgy. Proposed flat inductor consists of inductor spiral representing Archimedes spiral, casing, interturn insulation and current leads to connect inductor to power supply. Zero and potential current leads are made up of rods with cylindrical bulge provided with groove receiving inductor bus that features double thickness and depth equal to bus height. Grooves in cylindrical bulge form transition from current lead to spiral turn made along tangential line in current lead/bus contact zone. Inductor bus permanently connected with current leads features double thickness, smoothly reducing to single thickness at the distance of, at least, current lead cylindrical section diametre.
EFFECT: longer life at discharge high powers.
2 dwg, 1 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to the field of metal treatment under the pressure and, particularly, to the technological equipment of cylindrical works pressure treatment using magnet devices. Inductor consists in the set of metal discs connected in series with insulating layers. Metal discs have radial section from inner hole to the edge. Each disc is equipped with connection terminals located radially at the both sides of radial section outside the disc along its axis divided into the angle the value of which is set according to the number of metal discs connected with each other by turn of one respectively the other at the mentioned angle and respective fixation of two matching connection terminals until their location one above other.
EFFECT: minimal spray inductance, compactness and easy further connection to terminals of magnetic-impulse plant.
1 dwg, 4 dwg
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to metal forming using magnetic appliances. Conductive coil is shaped to solid flat blank with conductive plate paths. Holes and grooves are made in every plate between path and central bore to make arbitrary current lines extending over all plate contour. Extreme conductive plates are furnished with connection terminals arranged in parallel while adjacent plates are connected via jumpers to make current distributor. Said jumpers are bent radially at points equidistant from aligned axes of central holes. Then, conductive plate surfaces are electrically isolated so that their internal and external contours overlap and clamped to contact. Proposed appliance comprises foot to support board with recesses for fitting conductive plate, bending mechanism made up of ledge coupled with lever and articulated with foot strut, and cylindrical pin arranged in plate bending zone that has axis aligned with hinge axis and perpendicular to lever axis and diameter that allows jumper radial bending.
EFFECT: expanded performances.
2 cl, 2 dwg