The method of obtaining health drink
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to biotechnology and can be used for the prevention and treatment of cancer. Sterile liquid nutrient medium for the cultivation of mycelium of basidiomycetes filling containers with observance of the rules of asepsis, which will be added sterile agar particles up to 10% of the total volume of the nutrient medium used in the tank. This tank is made of crushed using a homogenizer Royal mycelium of basidiomycetes, obtained during the preliminary its cultivation on agar nutrient medium. Then the mycelium is cultivated on the mode of deep cultivation or on the swings at the optimum temperature for growth. Mycelial biomass agar particles in a liquid nutrient medium Packed in sterile containers for subsequent storage and delivery to the consumer. Using sterile agar particles in the composition of the nutrient medium during the cultivation of mycelium contributes to greater biomass yield of mycelium of fungi, which improves the organoleptic properties of the beverage and increases the yield of biologically active substances. The invention relates is abuses the use of the obtained mycelium of basidiomycetes.A method of obtaining a health drink from a solid nutrient medium after growing edible mushrooms (Iizuka Ticity, Japan (JP) B, N 62-37015, 1987). The essence of the method lies in the fact that a nutrient medium containing crushed sugar cane and/or sugar beet dried, and the thus obtained nourishing Foundation inoculant edible mushrooms grow in the normal way their mycelium, then crush nutritive base containing mycelium, add water pressurized in the tank, accelerate spontaneous fermentation mycelium and filtering the resulting suspension.The disadvantages of this method are its great complexity, the time and the need to use complex and expensive equipment, as well as the technological complexity of the stages of this method, especially when forcing the fruiting bodies of fungi, which greatly increases the total material costs for the implementation of this method.Also known "Method of production of hygienic drink" (European patent application N 0134257, 20.03.1985), where as raw material for this drink uses a certain type of fungi basidiomes is yemou amount of water at a certain temperature. The extract is acidified with an organic acid and maintained at a low temperature for the deposition of insoluble substances, which are then separated (by filtration). The filtrate is subjected to heat sterilization after placing it in the appropriate container.The disadvantage of this method is that it requires special equipment for extraction at a certain low temperature and subsequent filtration of biologically active component, as well as special containers and modes of sterilization them in the obtained filtrate.Also known as the Japan patent - Antiviral agent and method thereof (Iizuka Ticity, Japan (JP) B, application N 62-36009, 05.08.1987), where cooking tools stepwise through the following stages:
A) Cultivation of hyphae of basidiomycetes on solid or liquid nutrient medium;
B) Extraction of the active component by addition of an aqueous solvent to the resulting mycelial product cultivation;
C) Filtering the liquid extract.The disadvantages of this method is the breeding of biologically active product a large number of water solvent and in connection with this matter which is an optional component, enter in the composition of the final product, because when it is filtered at the final stage (stage C), it is not deleted and remains in the mixture of biologically active substances. This, of course, affects the activity of the obtained substance, and the response of the host that receives or uses the final product obtained by this patent.For the prototype we have chosen the Method of obtaining funds with radioprotective action" (SU 1824195).The disadvantages of this method is that the extraction radioprotective means is ethyl alcohol with subsequent time-consuming and energy-intensive operation concentration under vacuum and a certain temperature (55-40 degrees Celsius), which significantly increases the cost of the final useful product. In addition, the final product always found the presence of residual ethanol in 1-2%, and it is not always desirable for the consumer.The proposed method of obtaining a health drink from the mycelium of basidiomycetes in stages as follows:
stage 1: Preparation of sterile liquid culture medium for subsequent cultivar the vision of the rules of asepsis, where additional paid sterile food grains agar to 10% of the total volume of the nutrient medium used in the tank.stage 3: Making crushed using a homogenizer uterine mycelium of basidiomycetes, obtained during the preliminary its cultivation on agar nutrient medium.stage 4: Performing cultivation of mycelium on the mode of deep cultivation or rocking at a temperature of 25-27 degrees Celsius growth.stage 5: Packing wavesi mycelial biomass agar grains in a liquid nutrient medium, where the development of the mycelium was separated biologically active substance in sterile containers for subsequent storage and delivery to the consumer.Thus, the main distinctive advantages of the proposed Wellness drink are the following:
- full use of the nutrient medium without dilution of biologically active substances obtained during cultivation of mycelium;
- no extrarenal type of ethyl alcohol in the final product;
- use sterile agar grain in the composition of the nutrient medium during the cultivation of mycelium leads to the TV in a confined volume of liquid nutrient medium. This results in greater biomass yield of mycelium of fungi, which improves the organoleptic properties of the beverage and increases the yield of biologically active substances;
- use the drink sterile grain food agar prepared in aseptic conditions, increases the adsorption abilities of the drink, because the individual particles of agar, acting in this case as carriers of mycelial biomass, retain their adsorption capacity;
- save after packaging of the finished product agar particles with a viable mycelium of basidiomycetes significantly increases the shelf life of this product;
- obtaining a health drink in a clean environment closed cultivation allows you to prepare biologically active product with a significantly greater biological activity and adsorption capacity in relation to the salts of heavy metals and radionuclides, as well as with a large saving of material resources.We offer a health drink used for prevention and treatment of cancer, the removal of radionuclides from the human body, is used as immunine mycelium of basidiomycetes, homogenization, making the crushed mycelium in liquid nutrient medium, deep cultivation at 25 - 27o, Characterized in that the culture medium was additionally contribute sterile agar particles up to 10% of the total volume of the nutrient medium used for submerged cultivation of mycelium of basidiomycetes, and Packed a suspension of mycelial biomass in sterile conditions.
FIELD: pharmaceutical technology, natural compounds.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to the complex processing medicinal raw. Method for the complex processing medicinal fungus Polyporus (Fomitopsis officinalis (Vill.: Fr.) Bond. Et Sing.) involves milling raw followed extraction for four steps. At the first step the raw is extracted with fluidized carbon dioxide under definite conditions and carbonic acid extract comprising essential oil, unsaturated fatty acids, carotinoids, vitamins E, A and sterols is isolated. At the second step residue is extracted with diethyl ether under definite conditions and extract comprising agaricic acid, lipid-carotinoid complex and residue is isolated and the latter residue is extracted at the third step and alcoholic extract comprising carotinoids, bioflavonoids and vitamin K is isolated. At the forth step residue is extracted with water under definite conditions followed by infusing under definite conditions and isolation of an aqueous extract comprising carbohydrates, part of tannic substances, vitamins B1, B2, B6 and P. Variation of technological parameters allows retaining large amount of biologically active substances in extracts.
EFFECT: improved processing method.
2 tbl, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention relates, in particular, to strains of fungi-producers of biologically active substances. The strain of fungus Fusarium sambucinum MKF 2001-3 is isolated from vegetable raw and deposited in All-Russian collection of industrial microorganisms and has the collection number VKPM № F-867. The strain has no pathogenicity and toxicity and characterizes the high content of protein and broad spectrum of different biologically active substances in biomass and cultural fluid. Biomass and cultural fluid are useful both in producing biologically active preparations, in cosmetic and food industry, for preparing biologically active food supplement and in agriculture as a biological supplement for feeding animals and as stimulator for plants growth and in biotechnology.
EFFECT: valuable properties of fungus strain.
2 tbl, 2 ex
FIELD: biotechnology, in particular reagent for structural protein hydrolysis.
SUBSTANCE: method for production of protheolytic reagent includes cultivation of producer strain selected from dermatophyte of species Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Trichophyton verrucosum, Trichophyton equinum, Microsporum canis, Microsporum gypseum, preferably from fungus strains capable to produce complex of structural protein proteinases (scleroproteases) with total protheolytic activity at least 0.7 U/mg including collagenase 0.1-4.5 U/mg; keratinase 0.1-0.5- U/mg; elastase 0.5-1.9 U/mg. Cultivation is carried out, for example, in wort agar-agar or in wort broth for 20-24 days.
EFFECT: scleroproteases with improved specific activity; method for protheolytic cleavage of specific substrates (scleroproteins) with increased rate and depth.
2 dwg, 12 ex
FIELD: microbiological industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to nutrient media used for culturing producers of carotene. Invention proposes nutrient medium containing barley flour, soybean meal, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, sunflower oil, vitamin B1, β-ionone and tap water being components are taken in the following ratio, wt.-%: barley flour, 3.0-4.0; soybean meal, 4.0-4.7; sunflower oil, 3.8-4.0; potassium dihydrogen phosphate, 0.04-0.05; vitamin B1, 0.0002-0.0005; β-ionone, 0.098-0.099, and tap water, the balance. The proposed nutrient medium is low-priced and enhances the biosynthetic ability of producer of carotene.
EFFECT: valuable properties of nutrient medium.
3 tbl, 3 ex
FIELD: biotechnology, microbiology.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to producing ethyl alcohol or fodder for monogastral animals. The polyenzyme product with glucoamylase, proteolytic and xylanase activities is prepared by fermentation of wheat bran using microorganism Aspergillus niger. Indicated glucoamylase, proteolytic and xylanase activities have the following minimal values: glucoamylase activity - at least 100 U/g of dry matter; proteolytic activity - at least 100 U/g of dry matter; xylanase activity - at least 100 U/g of dry matter under condition that glucoamylase activity has to be at least 750 U/g of dry matter and/or xylanase activity has to be at least 300 U/g of dry matter. Invention provides enhancing the soluble nitrogen content in wort after saccharification, reducing viscosity and effectiveness in using.
EFFECT: improved preparing method, valuable properties of hydrolyzed bran.
14 cl, 10 tbl, 7 ex
FIELD: biotechnology, microbiology.
SUBSTANCE: invention proposes a method for preparing exopolysaccharide by culturing microorganisms in nutrient medium containing one or more carbon source assimilated by microorganisms and caruba seeds fraction as nitrogen organic source. Applying the proposed method provides preparing exopolysaccharide eliciting improved organoleptic, sensor and visual properties. Invention can be used in building, paper, textile, cosmetic, food, oil output industry and agriculture.
EFFECT: improved preparing method.
15 cl, 4 ex