A method of manufacturing a powder filler tape pattern
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to a method of manufacturing a powder filler strip for welding a wide surfaces on products. In the proposed method of manufacturing a powder filler tape pattern to the means subjected to the tubular workpiece, the connection of which fulfill the castle. When this deformation is produced in closed calibers with a relative reduction of 40-50% in each of them. The diameter of the tubular workpiece is determined based on the ratio P/, where P is the perimeter length of the cross section of the metal shell of the finished surfacing tape. The invention allows to improve the quality and performance characteristics of the powder filler tape pattern by preventing deterioration of the powder of the tape and prevent the ingress of moisture into the powder filler. 1 Il. The invention relates to a method of manufacturing a powder filler strip for welding a wide surfaces on the products.A known method of manufacturing a powder surfacing of the double seam tape, consisting of a metal shell made of two tapes, and powder filler, including the profiling of the lower belt in the grooved profile, filled with the cation of the left and right of the connecting seams, compression formed double seam flat blanks in the drive rolling stands with grooved rollers and the winding of the finished tape roll [1, S. 7, 39-40].The disadvantages of this method:
1. A significant complication of the equipment and technological lines for the manufacture of powder surfacing tape in connection with the use of two tapes for the formation of the shell.2. The presence in the membrane of the two seams with a simplified configuration of a seamed connection increases the likelihood of rash powder and moisture to the mixture of filler compared with single seam tape.3. The presence of two seam welds along the edges of the shell contributes to uneven distribution of the metal shell along the width of the surfacing layer.Closest to the present invention is a method of manufacturing a powder surfacing ribbon pattern, consisting of a metal shell and powder-filler, including the profiling of the original metal strip in the trench, filling the trench powder-filler, doormouse gutters in the round tubular design with overlapping edges of the workpiece ("overlap") and its subsequent means in the flat section (tape) for two passes in drive prokatilo way:
1. Possible partial or complete emptying of the powder filler of the tape during its deformation in the coiling process of the tape into a roll, during transportation and during unwinding of the roll in the deposition process, in addition, the resulting tape does not protect powder-filler from moisture. These drawbacks are due to the lack of seam joining edges in a tubular sheath, resulting in the process of conditioning not reliable edges, due to their transverse displacement relative to each other.2. The absence of ribs on the shell surfacing tape allows the powder filler to paricipates along the length of the tape, which affects the uniformity of the fill factor on the length of the tape
3. Inability to obtain wide belts, because with the increase in the diameter of the tubular casing during the conditioning process sharply increases the transverse displacement of the overlapped edges, leading to the formation of the open gaps between the ends of the edges.An object of the invention is to improve the quality and performance of powder surfacing tape pattern by preventing deterioration of the powder from the feed and prevent proniknovennyh tapes.A technical solution is achieved in that in the proposed method of manufacturing a powder filler tape pattern to the means subjected to the tubular workpiece, the connection which made the castle, while the deformation is produced in closed calibers with a relative reduction of 40-50% in each of them, while the diameter of the tubular workpiece is determined by the ratio P/, where P is the perimeter length of the cross section of the metal shell of the finished surfacing tape.The drawing shows a diagram of manufacturing powder surfacing tape.The front end of the roll 1 of the steel strip 2 is fed to the forming device 3 production lines, which includes a block of horizontal mill Duo 4, the feeder-hopper 5 for feeding powder filler machine, block vertical mill 6 for forming an interlocking connection in the form of a recumbent folded seam double-stand unit horizontal drive train 7. In block 4 of the original tape 2 is gradually formed in sections a, B and C. In the U-shaped trench is filled In from the dispenser 5 powder mixture, after which the workpiece G powder-filler enters the block vertical mill 6, where the first stand is folded, U-shaped billet G tube is of inclined seam weld (Ref. E). Next, the tubular blank E with a locking connection enters the unit 7, which consists of two horizontal mill with drive rollers which cut closed box calibers. Each box caliber produce deformation relative compression of 40-50% (Ref. W, H), and to prevent the pouring of powder-filler along the length of the tape and sealing finishing in box caliber bottom and the top is made with ribs. The result is compression of the workpiece S in the box calibers seam connection To pressed (retracts) to the mixture, forming a solid tight connection 9 in the form of a double thecobrasnake castle. Then finish powder feed 8 with recumbent seam seam 9 leaves in the Bay 10.The diameter of the tubular piece E is determined by the ratio P/, where P is the perimeter length of the cross section of the metal shell of the finished surfacing tape. This relationship follows from the condition of equality of the perimeters of the cross section of a tubular preform and the finished tape, when his failure to impossible to get the tape of the desired cross-section with the absence of internal stresses in the metal shell.This method is tested at the Cherepovets steel-rolling factory-p who was allsouls strip of steel 08KP thickness of 0.45 mm and a width of 51.5 mm and a powder filler with a bulk density of 3.2 g/cm3. In the forming device 3 production lines were made reliably forming a tubular workpiece diameter 12.9 mm with locking compound in the form of seam weld (Ref. E), which is deformed in two closed box calibers: the first in a thickness of 6.8 mm and the second thickness 3.8. Causing relative compression in the first stand was 47.3%, and the second - 44.1%.The proposed method, in comparison with the prototype has the following advantages:
1. Eliminates the precipitation of the powder filler of the tape during its deformation in the coiling process of the tape into a roll, during transportation and during unwinding of the roll in the deposition process, besides the tape, obtained by this method protects the powder filler from moisture.2. The presence of ribs on the shell surfacing tape keeps the powder-filler to paricipates along the length of the tape, and, thereby, ensures uniformity of the fill factor on the length of the tape.3. This method allows you to get the belt width up to 25 mmSources of information
1. Packin B. N., etc. Manufacture of flux-cored wire. M.: Metallurgy, 1979. A method of manufacturing a powder of the non-nuclear submarine is the original metal strip in the chute, filling the trench powder-filler, doormouse gutters in the round tubular design and its subsequent means in the tape in two passes in driving the rolling mill, wherein the means is subjected to the tubular workpiece, the connection which made the castle, while the deformation is produced in closed calibers with a relative reduction of 40-50% in each of them, while the diameter of the tubular workpiece is determined by the ratio P/, where P is the perimeter length of the cross section of the metal shell of the finished surfacing tape.
FIELD: equipment for working wire at process of making it, possibly changing contour of wire cross section, for example for rounding ribs of tetrahedral wire.
SUBSTANCE: wire production line includes multi-row disc shears for slitting coiled material; unit for working wire ribs; apparatus for plastic working of wire in the form of rotor with axial opening for wire. Said apparatus is mounted with possibility of rotation around wire from drive unit of rotor. Line also includes at least one pair of rolls mounted in rotor with gap for passing wire. Said rolls are mounted with possibility of rotation from drive unit of rolls in direction of wire feed. One roll is cylindrical, other roll has working protrusion with cylindrical surface or several such protrusions mutually spaced by intervals.
EFFECT: possibility of producing in line thin and super-thin wire with low tearing.
FIELD: plastic working of metals, namely processes for manufacturing rods of titanium alloys used, for example for manufacturing fastening parts.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises steps of hot rolling billet formed of ingot; etching formed rod, subjecting it to vacuum annealing, daring, subjecting drawn rod to air annealing for two stages and mechanically working for final size. In first variant of invention air annealing is performed at first at temperature 650 - 750°C for 15 - 60 min at cooling in air till 20°C and then at temperature 180 -280°C for 4 - 12 h at cooling in air till 20°C. According to second variant of invention air annealing is realized at first at temperature 750 - 850°C for 15 - 45 min at cooling in furnace till 500 - 550°C and then cooling in air till 20 °C.
EFFECT: homogenous structure along rod section, increased rupture limit strength and percentage elongation, lowered labor- and power consumption.
2 cl, 1 tbl, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: device includes heated container, screw with drive and two rolls with similar diameters one of which is provided with groove, and the other one is provided with projection, which form closed pass at the outlet of which a matrix with hold-down device is installed. Between container and rolls there located is antechamber having inner cavity with variable cross section and consisting of section of rectangular cross section the dimensions of which do not exceed the pass height as to the height at cross point of maximum diameters of roll with groove and roll with projection, and as to width they correspond to width of closed pass, and section of conical cross section, the minimum sizes of which coincide with sizes of section of rectangular cross section, and maximum diameters at the boundary with container are determined with diameter on the basis of the following: where D - diameter of antechamber at the boundary with container; b - width of closed pass; hmin - height of closed pass in the smallest cross section.
EFFECT: use of the device allows improving the quality of items owing to improving mechanical properties and enlarging manufacturing capabilities.
2 cl, 2 dwg, 1 tbl
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to metallurgy, and namely to methods for obtaining high-strength and high-viscosity fasteners of any structural parameters with and without a thread. The method for obtaining fasteners from low-carbon alloyed steel of 15Kh3G3MFT type involves hot plastic deformation of an ingot of low-carbon steel so that a rod is obtained with further cooling in the air, heat treatment at temperatures of complete austenisation with accelerated cooling, cold plastic deformation using die blocks, and upsetting. In order to perform martensitic hardening, accelerated cooling is performed in the air from temperature of hot plastic deformation. After accelerated cooling in the air is completed, cold plastic deformation is performed with degrees of 55-60% by a method of radial forging with strikers arranged uniformly around the rod and forming at closure an inner surface of a conical profile, thus forming a detachable die block, and a rod of the specified diameter of the workpiece of the fastener is obtained. After that, heat treatment is performed by accelerated heating for hardening with austenisation at the temperature of 850-1000°C by charging the workpiece into a hot furnace with air atmosphere; then, accelerated cooling is performed so that a structural state of packet nanomartensite is obtained simultaneously with upsetting of the workpiece in austenitic state so that a head for bolts is obtained or without any upsetting so that the specified structural parameters of a fastener are obtained.
EFFECT: invention provides simultaneous improvement of a set of mechanical properties (strength, reliability and relaxation resistance) of fasteners; enlargement of a field of use of systemic low-carbon alloyed steels.
1 tbl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: workpiece is arranged in two supporting and moving supports; tensile and compressive stresses are created by movement of the workpiece through a tool with creation of an electroplastic effect by using pulse or direct current. As the tool, a die with equal cross channels is used, and as supports supporting and moving the workpiece and at the same time as a source of pulse or direct current, reversible line motors are used. Tensile and compressive stresses are created with a combination of force action directions; for that purpose, reversing of line motors is performed, and the value of created stresses is controlled by variation of the value of forces developed by the motors.
EFFECT: improving mechanical properties of metal due to formation in it of fine-grained equiaxial structure.