Method for trapping and discharging fibrous sticky materials from a liquid environment, such as wool washing solution, and a device for implementing
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the wool industry, in particular, can be used in the processes for primary wool processing on the operations of washing wool and wastewater discharged to the sewer from sherstomoynoy barges. The use of the invention improves the efficiency of the capture process wool from the solution, increasing the reliability of the equipment and improve its service. The method includes capturing and discharging fibrous sticky materials from a liquid environment, the installation before directional flow of liquid medium with the content of her material vertically with a fixed gap in the plane of the stepped plates, some of them through one fixed, and intermediate between them have a circular movement from the bottom up. The device includes a frame, filter bars, grips and drive. Filter grille made of a set of vertically mounted on a relationship with a fixed gap in the plane of the plates, which have a side direction of the flow of stepped form the teeth. Teeth that are in constant contact with the solution, are Vert is the bottom of the attached links to the stationary frame, and in between repleni relationships with sidewalls that are restricted to the side rails and pivotally connected with pins of the drive sprockets, which are installed on two axes in pairs. 2 S. p. f-crystals, 6 ill. The invention relates to the wool industry, in particular, can be used in the processes for primary wool processing on the operations of washing wool and wastewater discharged to the sewer from sherstomoynoy barges.A device for fibrous sticky materials from a liquid environment, such as wool from wastewater, consisting of welded lattice construction, unloading wool from which is periodically manually (Gorbunov HP and other "Primary processing of wool", M. 1981, page 185.)
A well-known collector of belt type, consisting of a welded frame, belt conveyor formed of two rubberized straps, fastened by a transverse metal strips that go around driving and driven drums. On the conveyor belt is fixed on a nylon mesh, which recovered fibers and other impurities.Unloading wool caught with net fabrics osushestvlyaetsya the trap, which mobile mesh fabric replaced by a stationary perforated sheet. For discharging the entrained fibers serves as a scraper conveyor, made of two endless chains mounted on the drive sprocket. The chains on the transverse metal bars attached rubber bands, performing the role of pigs that shed fibers onto the conveyor.In addition, a well-known trap-unloader (Gorbunov HP and other Primary processing of wool, M , 1981, page 260), which consists of three dies, lying freely in the bearings of the two troychak. On the axes of the dies rigidly mounted sickle hooks. The triad in turn planted on the shaft having circular movement. Crests are slightly curved teeth for better grip and holding the fiber. When moving the dies sickle levers rest against the roller, obkatyvalisj on it and take a stable position for capturing fibers from the solution and placing it on the discharge conveyor.This device is mainly used in sherstomoynoy barkah.The prior art known to the device (and.with. N 99392, D 01 B 3/06, 1955 ), containing frame, the filter grille, sanity materials from the liquid environment.This source of information is adopted as the closest analogue to the claimed group of inventions.The main disadvantage of the above device types and ways in which they are implemented, is that the capture fibers is only 60 - 70%.Time-consuming replacement of drive elements, which are often damaged due to contact with an aggressive environment, leads to delays and additional financial and physical costs.The invention aims to remedy these disadvantages, i.e., the efficiency of trapping and discharging the fibers from the scrubbing medium, the reliability of the device and improve working conditions of staff.The technical result consists in the elimination of these shortcomings, in the way of catching and discharging fibrous sticky materials from a liquid environment, such as wool detergent solution, including catching, and discharging fibrous sticky materials from a liquid environment, is achieved by the fact that before the directional flow of liquid medium with the content in it material are vertically arranged with a fixed gap in the plane of the stepped plate, part of kewanee directed towards the flow from the bottom up so to ensure the capture of the adhered material with lower fixed step on the upstream.The technical result consists in the elimination of these disadvantages, a device for trapping and discharging fibrous sticky materials from a liquid environment, such as wool washing solution containing frame, the filter bars, grips and drive, is due to the fact that the filter grille made of a set of vertically mounted on a relationship with a fixed gap in the plane of the plates having a side direction of the flow of stepped form teeth, and teeth that are in constant contact with the solution, are arranged vertically and located on the upper level of the solution and above it are inclined form, in this part of the plates through one fixed relationship to the frame is stationary, and intermediate between them - secured connections with the side walls, which are limited to the sides of the rails and pivotally connected with the fingers of drive sprockets mounted on two axes in pairs.The invention is illustrated by drawings, where:
- Fig. 1 - General view of the device;
- Fig. 2 - section a-a in Fig 1;
- Fig. 3 - section b-B in Fig. 1;
- f is for catching and discharging fibrous sticky material their liquid environment, for example wool from 1 wash solution 2 includes a frame 3, a stepped plate 4, 5, installed with crevice on the plane on the links 6, 7, the actuator 8, the twin chain drive 9, mounted in pairs on axles 10, 11 drive sprocket 12 with pins 13 (Fig. 1-6). At this step, the plates 4 links 6 mounted stationary to the frame 3, and the step plate 5 is fixed links 7 to the side walls 14, 15 are pivotally connected to the fingers 13 of the sprocket 12 and is limited to the sides of the guides 16, 17. Fixed openings n, m, s respectively between the fixed stage plate 4, the moving speed of the wafer 5 is carried by the washers 18, 19, and between 4 fixed and movable 5 are provided by the guides 16, 17.The direction of flow of the washing solution 2 containing wool 1, for example, in sherstomoynoy the barge 20 is driving the rake 21 and is limited by the walls of the barge 20 and a false bottom 22. Coat 1 is 20 barcoo and play it accordingly conveyor 23 and the discharge conveyor 24 (Fig.1).The device operates as follows.Unwashed six 1 is fed by the feed conveyor 23 in the cleaning solution 2 sherstomoynoy the barge 20. Promotion of wool 1 along b is>At the end of the barge 20 washing solution 3, together with the coat 1 is directed to the zone of capture and upload it, where the width of the directional flow of the frame has vertically arranged with crevice along the plane of the stepped plates 4, 5, which perform the role of the lattice to trap fur 1 (Fig. 1, 2, 3). Step plate 4. 5 are side direction of the flow of stepped form teeth, and teeth that are in constant contact with the solution, are arranged vertically and located on the upper level of the solution and above have an inclined shape that will act as grips wool 1.The flow of washing solution 2 goes through the fixed openings n, m, s, secured by washers 18, 19 and the guides 16, 17, and 1 coat linger on tread plates 4, 5.Due to the fact that the stepped plate 4 is fixed links 6 to the stationary frame 3 (Fig. 2), and the intermediate step plate 5 is fixed connections 7 (Fig. 3) to the side walls 14, 15, having a hinged connection with pins 13 (Fig. 4) sprocket 12 mounted in pairs on two axes 10, 11 (Fig. 6), and committing coupled through a chain drive 9 and the actuator 8 in a circular movement towards the flow from the bottom up, ensuring the lower fixed step on the upstream (Fig. 1-6). Thus captured coat 1 step-by-step is displayed vertically spaced teeth from solution 2, and the inclined teeth of the form is provided by moving it to the discharge conveyor 24 (Fig. 1). 1. Method for trapping and discharging fibrous sticky materials from a liquid environment, such as wool detergent solution, including catching, and discharging fibrous sticky materials from a liquid medium, characterized in that before the directional flow of liquid medium with the content of her material are vertically arranged with a fixed gap in the plane of the stepped plate, part of which is through one fixed, and intermediate between them have a circular movement, this rotation is directed towards the flow from the bottom up to ensure the capture of the adhered material with lower fixed step on the upstream.2. Device for catching and discharging fibrous sticky materials from a liquid environment, such as wool washing solution containing frame, the filter bars, grips and the actuator, characterized in that the filter grille made of a set of vertically mounted on a relationship with a fixed gap in dps is regular contact with the solution, are arranged vertically and located on the upper level of the solution and above it are inclined shape, wherein the portion of the plate through one of the attached links to the stationary frame, and intermediate between them braced with sidewalls that are restricted to the side rails and pivotally connected with the fingers of drive sprockets mounted on two axes in pairs.
FIELD: machine engineering.
SUBSTANCE: centrifuge for separating liquid inhomogeneous media refers to process equipment intended for separating liquid inhomogeneous media in various industries into constituent fractions in the centrifugal force field. The centrifuge for separating liquid inhomogeneous media comprises a filter device mounted on the body-bottom base, consisting of a shell, an upper cover, and two shafts: a drive shaft and a supporting hollow shaft with radial openings and packs of removable membrane filter elements (PRMFE) and sets of turbolators. The PRMFE are secured through a spacer seal on the support shaft secured to the body-bottom. The set of turbulators through the regulating segments is mounted between the upper drive and lower support turbolators, and the upper drive turbolator is connected to a drive shaft concentrically coupled to the stationary support shaft. Rotation of the set of turbolators is provided through a pulley mounted on the shaft from an instrument electric motor mounted on a frame, and secure vertically through a belt gear. At that, the rotation occurs from 200 to 800 and from 800 to 2000 rpm. In addition, there is an opening for drilled in stationary shaft bottom for draining clean filtrate through a flange with a branch pipe. There are pipe connections for gauges, safety valves and an input connection pipe of initial mixture mounted on the upper cover. A concentrate collector is fixed to the body-bottom base on the peripheral part and a throttle valve is installed on a discharge pipe for pressure stabilisation. Body air-tightness is provided by installation of gaskets to weld joints, and the drive shaft output assembly is sealed with sleeve gaskets or end seals.
EFFECT: increase service life of the centrifuge, increase filtration performance, reduce metal consumption and energy intensity.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: producing fats.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises securing fleece to the coil, setting the coil in the housing, supplying air heated up to 90°, and rotating the coil with a speed of 900 rev/min. The device comprises rotating coil mounted inside the housing, drive for setting the coil in rotation, source of heated air, and drain pipe for collecting the wooly fat-lanoline.
EFFECT: expanded functional capabilities.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: mechanical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device for compression wash out of laboratory sample of wool has bath for detergent, meshed cassette for wool t be treated provided with false bottom and compression unit for pressing mass of wool; cassette is disposed inside bath. Compression unit is provided with drive to bring it into reciprocal motion. Device is provided with perforated collector for compressed air, which collector is mounted in bath under false bottom of cassette where wool to be treated is pressed in detergent solution due to spring-loaded compression unit for provision of pressure within 10-120 kPa. Compression unit, made in form of movable piston with sliding clutch and its lock are mounted onto rod. Clutch and lock are connected with return spring and rest. Compression cinematically communicates with cock onto air duct, which duct provides supply of compressed air into cassette in position when piston is put up only. Relation of cross-section area of bath and meshed cassette has to be 1,4 and higher. Relation of height of liquid detergent in meshed cassette above false bottom and under it has to be 1,6 and higher. Meshed cassette with false bottom and piston of compression unit are made of perforated material having live section coefficient of 0,3 and higher.
EFFECT: reduced time for washing wool out; reduced consumption of water and detergent.
FIELD: textile; paper.
SUBSTANCE: method of wool scouring includes preliminary calculation and setting of the preset value of the counter flow of cleaning solutions during scouring of wool batch taking into account its make-time depending on a technological mode and qualitative characteristics of unsecured wool as well as regulating it by continuous feed with cleaning solutions in each previous washing bath, starting from the last one, against the current of wool with simultaneous draining of spent solution from the first bath to sewerage. Counter flow is actuated when concentration of the cleaning solution of the first bath is achieved up to 50 g/dm3, output flow of the spent solution drained through a flow metre is additionally controlled on the outlet port of the first bath fixing the highest level of liquid flow and estimating the value of counter flow which if necessary to regulate till the preset value is set according to nomogram received from the experimental data of dependences including wool yield and content of mineral mixtures in it corresponding to fixed level of flow, yield of drained solution with further analysis of its correspondence with to the preset value of counter flow, if current flow is diverged from the preset value it's regulated by changing it in accordance with nomogram till the necessary value is set, the highest value of solution flow drained through the flow metre.
EFFECT: method allows increasing efficiency of wool scouring decreasing consumption of water, washing agents, quantity of sewage runoffs as well as excluding additional production costs.
FIELD: wool-manufacturing industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to the area of wool-manufacturing industry and refers to the device for registering and control of detergent solutions counter flow during machine washing of wool. The device consists of dump tank installed on the first bath, gravity-flowing nipple of which is connected to communicated vessel separated with baffle plate with calibrated holes placed above each other in vertical rows with calculated surpass of bottom of upper hole over top of lower hole for registering of counter flow through the upper outflow hole of fixed level of total dump through baffle plate holes. The cross-sections of holes are selected with condition of securing of standardized disposal solution flow of the first bath in amount matching the calculated counter flow. On the downcomers the locks are installed that connect all the baths of washing unit serving for regulation of amount of detergent solutions counter flow by maintaining the level of disposal solution in communicated vessel.
EFFECT: increased effectiveness of wool washing with simultaneous decrease of water and detergent solution consumption due to justified choice of counter flow amount depending on quality characteristics of washed wool, as well as due to the fullest accounting of in-process losses and additions of detergent solutions in constant washing process.
FIELD: technological processes.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises a conveyor belt for conveying wool. According to the invention, there are two working conveyors mounted one above the other, the belts of which are made of a porous absorbent material, for example, lycra, the drive and tension shafts of which are mounted on the frame, rotatably from the electric drive, to the idle branches of two working conveyors, mounted with the possibility of applying working compositions by rolling with the help of spreading devices located in the upper and lower part of the device and consisting of baths for the working compositions in the form of a foaming detergent and fluted shafts, which are immersed in the bath and mounted with the possibility of obtaining the rotation from the drive, a technological shaft with the possibility of bending strips of the working conveyor is mounted between the drive shaft and the auxiliary shaft of the working conveyor. Under the drive shaft, a squeegee shaft is mounted, in addition, the operating members are mounted in the upper and lower parts of the device and are in the form of porous plates of an elastic porous material, for example, a sponge, which are placed in holders, wherein the operating element located at the bottom of the device is mounted with the possibility of reciprocating motion perpendicular to the plane of the belts of the working conveyors, for example, by means of a crank mechanism. The conveyor belt for conveying wool is made in the form of a belt feeding conveyor mounted above the tension shaft, and a belt scraper conveyor is mounted under the drive shaft.
EFFECT: water costs for washing wool are reduced, felting is reduced, reliability is increased and it becomes possible to mount the device in an automated line.
FIELD: textile industry, in particular, carbonization of wool fibers, may be used in preliminary wool fiber or yarn dyeing operations.
SUBSTANCE: method involves dividing bath into two chambers by means of partition having properties of fine filter for cleaning of water; introducing electrodes into both bath chambers; filling bath with water; introducing sulfites into bath chamber with positive electrode identified as anode chamber in an amount of 5-20 g/l, powder of amphoterous aluminosilicates: montmorillonite, kaolinite (anauxite), halloysite, beidellite, nontronite, talc, pyrophyllite in an amount of 1-30 g/l, one of said aluminosilicates, or random mixture thereof; supplying electric potential difference of 5-35 V to electrodes; charging wool fibers into bath; impregnating and holding wool fibers at temperature of 20-25 C during 10-25 min in 3-7.5%-aqueous solution of sulfuric acid; squeezing fibers to 70-100%; drying at temperature of 70-90 C; providing thermal processing at temperature of 100-115 C during 3-7 min; rinsing in cold water; neutralizing acid residues in fibers in 2%-solutions of sodium carbonate, ammonia or sodium acetate; additionally rinsing and discharging from bath.
EFFECT: reduced sizes and production costs of apparatus and increased carbonization effectiveness.
3 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: textile industry.
SUBSTANCE: in device reservoir is divided into the first chamber and the second chamber of equal volumes by electroconductive and grounded membrane; anode is inserted into the first chamber, and cathode is inserted into the second chamber, while anode is located from membrane at the distance of 5-20 more than cathode; the following components are added into water of the first chamber (g/l): salts of sulfuric acid 50-125 g/l, powder of aluminium silicates 5-30 vol. %, creating dispersion mixture (DM); wool fibres are loaded into the first chamber; DC voltage is supplied to electrodes, developing intensity of electric field with value of 50-200 V/m; besides potential applied to cathode is 5-20 times less than potential applied to anode. Wool fibres are impregnated and soaked for 10-25 minutes; at the same time DM is mixed, as well as water in the second chamber; fibres are discharged from chamber, squeezed, dried; thermal treatment is carried out at 100-110°C, charged into the first chamber, washed with cold water, remains of sulfuric acid are neutralised in fibres in 2% solutions of soda, or ammonia or acetous sodium, again washed, discharged from the first chamber, squeezed.
EFFECT: simplification of device, reduced production costs.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: textile industry.
SUBSTANCE: in device reservoir is divided into the first chamber and the second chamber of equal volumes by electroconductive and grounded membrane; anode is inserted into the first chamber, and cathode is inserted into the second chamber, while anode is located from membrane at the distance of 5-20 more than cathode. The following components are added into water of the first chamber (g/l): salts of sulfuric acid 5-30, dye 30-50, powder of aluminium silicates 5-20 vol. %, producing a dispersion mixture (DM). Fibrous materials are charged into the first chamber; DC voltage is applied to cathode and anode to create intensity of electric field with value of 50-200 V/m; besides potential applied to cathode is 5-20 times less than potential applied to anode. Fibrous materials are soaked at the temperature of 100°C for 0.3-0.6 hr; DM is mixed in the first chamber. Water is mixed in the second chamber. Fibrous materials are washed, discharged from the first chamber, squeezed.
EFFECT: reduced dimensions of device, lower production costs.
2 cl, 1 dwg