Water-soluble composition for insulating coatings on electrical steel
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the production of insulating coatings on electrical steel used in the magnetic circuits of electrical machines, apparatus and instruments. According to the invention on a sheet of isotropic electrical steel put a water-soluble composition containing, in wt.%: 46-47% latex of styrene-butadiene rubber from 25.8 29,9, phosphoric acid 31,3-35,8, ethoxylated monoalkylphenols based trimers of propylene 1,4-1,7, magnesium oxide 2,8-3,3, aluminum hydroxide, 1,5-2,1, boric acid, 0.25 to 0.3, the ammonium polyphosphates 1.7 to 1.9, water - the rest. The technical result of the invention is to improve the processability of the composition, uniformity of the coating, physical and mechanical properties, which in turn provides good options for magnetic motors hermetic compressors for household refrigerators, rotary compressors of air conditioners, submersible electric motors, electric motors and other assignments. table 1. The invention relates to the production of insulating coatings on electrical steel used in the magnetic circuits of electrical machines, apparatus and instruments.Setw insulating coatings on electrical steel.This object is achieved in that the sheet of isotropic electrical steel put a water-soluble composition containing, by weight. %:
46-47% latex of butadiene-styrene rubber, and 25.8 - 29,9
phosphoric acid - 31,3 - 35,8
ethoxylated monoalkylphenols based trimers of propylene - 1,4 - 1,7
magnesium oxide - 2,8 - 3,3
the aluminum hydroxide - 1,5 - 2,1
boric acid - 0,25 - 0,3
the ammonium polyphosphates - 1,7 - 1,9
water - the rest.The composition is prepared as follows.The water is injected phosphoric acid, magnesium oxide, aluminum hydroxide, boric acid. The dissolution is carried out at 90 - 100oC. After cooling the resulting solution is injected 46 - 47% latex of butadiene-styrene rubber, stable optionally ethoxylated with monoalkylphenols based trimers of propylene and ammonium polyphosphates. The viscosity B3-4 at 20 5oC 13 - 17 sec.The ammonium polyphosphates are connection (NH4; H)n+2PnO3+1where n is from 3 to several hundred. Polyphosphates can be introduced in the form of liquid complex fertilizers.This insulating water-soluble composition can improve the processability, physical, fur is the main substance used ethoxylated monoalkylphenols-based propylene trimer - neonol AF 9-10 and neonol AF 9-12.In all examples, the samples of isotropic electrical steel were processed for 5 seconds at a temperature of 20 2oC. the Excess solution is removed by squeezing rubber rollers. The coating was subjected to heat treatment at a temperature of 450oC for 60 sec.Physico-mechanical properties of the coatings determined by the following indicators:
- coefficient of resistance according to GOST 12119-80
- temperature resistant insulation coating of steel when heated to 700oC for 2 minutes in the air.Specific losses in the magnetic induction of 1.7 T and a frequency of 50 Hz (P1,7/50) is determined according to GOST 12119-80.Adaptability is determined by the following indicators flow, wetting and foaming.Fluidity and wetting ability is determined visually.Foaming was determined according to GOST 22567.1-77.The table shows the characteristics of the solution, physico-mechanical and magnetic properties of coatings obtained in the proposed solutions and the prototype.The analysis of the obtained experimental data shows that when the content of 46 - 47% latex of butadiene-styrene rubber is tin-based propylene trimer, the ammonium polyphosphates above or below the stated concentration (see examples 4, 8, 9, 13, 14, 18, 19, 23, 24, 28, 29, 33, 34) the composition has poor fluidity, wetting ability, high foaming, insulating coatings for electrical steels exhibit low mechanical properties and high specific magnetic losses.Example 39 characterizes the properties of the prototype and coatings obtained in this solution.Thus this object is achieved by the combination of all the characteristics claimed in the solution.Using the proposed structure provides the following benefits:
- improving the processability of the composition;
- improvement of physical-mechanical properties;
- improving the uniformity of the coating that provides good options for magnetic motors hermetic compressors for household refrigerators, rotary compressors of air conditioners, submersible electric motors, electric motors and other assignments. Water-soluble composition for insulating coatings on electrical steel, including a 46 - 47% latex of butadiene styrene rubber, phosphoric acid, oxie the flax magnesium oxide, aluminum hydroxide, boric acid, ammonium polyphosphates in the following ratio, wt.%:
46 - 47% Latex of butadiene-styrene rubber, and 25.8 - 29,9
Phosphoric acid - 31,3 - 35,8
Ethoxylated monoalkylphenols based trimers of propylene - 1,4 - 1,7
Magnesium oxide - 2,8 - 3,3
The aluminum hydroxide - 1,5 - 2,1
Boric acid - 0,25 - 0,30
The ammonium polyphosphates - 1,7 - 1,9
Water - The Rest
SUBSTANCE: coating includes following components, wt %: dispersed silica 75-89; magnesium oxide 10-20; colloid silica 1-3.
EFFECT: high electric resistance and maintaining magnetic properties of steel at acceptable level due to elimination of zone enriched with non-metallic inclusions in under-surface layers.
2 dwg, 2 tbl
SUBSTANCE: electrically insulating material for a high-voltage rotary machine consists of a base resin and powdered filler distributed in the base resin as the only filler, which is formed by plate-like aluminium oxide particles, wherein the powdered filler consists of particles with size of 0.002-150 mcm and volume ratio thereof ranges from 50% to 75%, preferably about 70%. The insulating paper for a high-voltage rotary machine contains said electrically insulating material. The insulating tape for a high-voltage rotary machine includes a carrier tape and an insulation paper tape, wherein the insulation paper tape is placed and attached onto the carrier tape.
EFFECT: improved electrically insulating material.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to a method for production of a twisted elongated element, in particular, electrical cable, and self-twisted elongated element, in particular, electric cable, specifically designed for power transmission in wires, ropes and cables. A method for production of a self-twisted elongated element, in particular, an electric cable, is described based on application of at least one layer of polymer coating on an electric wire, wherein the outer layer (1) of the wire for power transmission (2) is made from a polymer composite of polyvinyl chloride and ferrite or neodymium in an amount of from 10% to 60% by weight, and subsequently the wire for power transmission (2) coated with an outer layer (1) is magnetized in a magnetic field where the magnetic field lines are located axially relative to the twisting element, wherein the magnetic induction is of at least 2 Tesla. Also the self-twisted elongated element is described.
EFFECT: self-twisted elongated element for power and signal transmission signal in wires and cables.
18 cl, 12 dwg, 9 ex
FIELD: manufacturing technology.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a cable, including a cross-linked cable, also to a method for production of a cable, more preferably, to production of a power cable. Cable includes a conductor enveloped by one or more layers, wherein at least one of the above said layers is made from a polymer composition, which contains polyolefin and an anion-exchange additive of hydrotalcite type in the amount from 0.000001 to less than 1 wt% with respect to the total weight of the polymer composition. Herewith polyolefin is an unsaturated polymer of ethylene of low density, which is selected from an unsaturated ethylene homopolymer of low density or an unsaturated ethylene copolymer of low density and one or more comonomers in an amount of at least 50 wt% with respect to the total weight of the polymer component(s) present in the polymer composition. Besides, the polymer composition, if necessary, additionally contains peroxide in the amount of less than 35 mmol -O-O-/kg of the polymer composition. Herewith the cable, probably, is ligated and then cross-linked.
EFFECT: obtained cable has low conductivity and good mechanical properties.
17 cl, 1 dwg, 2 tbl
FIELD: cable industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to the cable industry, namely to polymer electrical insulating compositions intended for use in cable structures, operated in conditions of increased fire hazard and low temperatures when exposed to diesel fuel and lubricating oils. Electrically insulating composition contains, by weight: copolymer of butylene phthalate and polybutylene glycol with butylenphthalate (50–95) wt % and polybutylene glycol (5–50) wt % – 20–90, polyethylene wax 1–5, high molecular weight polydimethylsiloxane 2–20, additionally contains aluminum hydroxide Al(OH)3 or magnesium hydroxide Mg(OH)2 100–200, copolymer of ethylene with octene, or ethylene with vinyl acetate, or copolymer of butadiene with acrylonitrile, or copolymer of styrene with butadiene 8–60, high-density polyethylene modified with maleic anhydride 2–20.
EFFECT: technical result – invention makes it possible to provide a high degree of incombustibility, a lower rate of emission of smoke and hydrogen chloride during combustion in combination with increased resistance to diesel fuel and lubricating oils, as well as resistance to low temperatures.
1 cl, 8 tbl, 4 ex