Procurement of besenova for torsion svetodinamichesky materials processing
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the processing of metals by pressure and can be used in the manufacture of the defining details of sensor equipment, radio and video equipment in the bakery and milk processing, medical equipment. The workpiece to be processed by precipitation with subsequent run-on support in the cavity of the matrix, made in the form of a regular pyramid. The pyramid is installed in the cavity of the matrix can accommodate the deformation zone at a distance from the top of the pyramid, constituting 2/3 of its height. The result is the formation in the workpiece material spatial arrays of ferromagnetic structural-informational properties due to penetration of the mechanisms of plastic deformation on the micro level. 2 Il. The invention relates to the field of processing of metals pressure, in particular blanks for forming parts with regulated phenomenological combination of performance characteristics of a method of orbital deformation, and can be used in the manufacture of:
- a new generation of sensors for measuring physical parameters in chemically active environments, direct the defining parts of video and audio equipment (switches - magnetically operated contacts) that allows you to create on the basis of one element mutually exclusive physical characteristics: "high elasticity - corrosion resistance - high magnetic induction B5- stable maximum magnetic permeability max",
- new generation of environmentally friendly modules in food containers for catalyzing the formation of amino acids during fermentation of protein masses;
- a new generation of long-term samovosstanavlivaemy analyzers blood on AIDS, allowing fast enough to visually assess a violation immune biological code component of blood; preservation of large volumes of blood, eliminating the need for its constant stirring with the aim of preserving a homogeneous composition;
- new generation of the basic elements of bioproof-readers-neutralizers energy field of the person;
- new generation of security modules from electromagnetic fields tubes cell phones;
- new generation of modules vortex generators torsion field paintings category "torospherical";
- a new generation of biologically active cosmetic preparations.Known workpiece for the manufacture of parts with the specified ua working end face of the workpiece and a spherical cavity on the support side, made in the form of a body of rotation (EN 2103092 C1, 20.02.96).Disadvantages of procurement the following:
it is impossible by running the end of the workpiece placed on the support, to translate the workpiece in a state of dynamic instability and form the initial paramagnetic (unmagnetized) the material combination of mutually exclusive features, such as hard magnetic and soft magnetic properties of the local arrays of metal parts while maintaining paramagnetic volumes of metal with high elastic and corrosion-resistant properties;
- diffusion activity of the surface layers of metal parts does not ensure its stable operation under conditions of ultra-low pressure, biologically and chemically active environments and cryogenic temperatures;
it is impossible in the process of deformation of the workpiece to ensure penetration of the mechanisms of plasticity (mod rotational ductility) to micro-level, with the aim of forming a structural-informational field in the material details and long-term storage of information about the laws of loading the workpiece material during its deformation.Our problem lies in the material trasferimento array processing with structurally-Informatsionnyi, designed for installation in the cavity of the matrix so that the deformation of the workpiece placed on the level of 2/3 of the height of the pyramid, starting from the top.Preparation for trasferimento processing materials provided graphic material, where:
in Fig.1 - blank before shaping,
in Fig.2 - the finished item.The workpiece in the form of a regular pyramid 1 is placed on a support 2 in the cavity of the matrix 3 and deform draft and subsequent run-in tool 4, which is placed from the top of the pyramid. The deformation zone O is placed at a distance from the top of the pyramid, constituting 2/3 of its height. When this rotary fashion plasticity are implemented in the zone of accumulation made in the Earth's atmosphere, cosmic energy, than the conditions for the formation of the information space vortex energy fields and enter information in this field in the material resulting from the processing details. Preparation for torsion svetodinamichesky treatment of materials by precipitation with subsequent run-down in the cavity of the matrix, characterized in that it is made in the form of a regular pyramid, designed to set the base the future 2/3 of its height.
a new generation of sensors for measuring physical parameters in chemically active environments, ultra-small and ultra-high pressures and at high and cryogenic temperatures;
a new generation of the defining parts of video and audio equipment (switches - magnetically operated contacts) that allows you to create on the basis of one element mutually exclusive physical features: high elasticity and corrosion stochasti - high magnetic induction INs- stable maximum magnetic permeabilitymax
FIELD: plastic working of metals, possibly manufacture of parts such as flanged tubes.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises steps of end expanding of hot part at deformation temperature less than that of forging and simultaneously expanding diameter of under-flange portion of tube blank and shaping flange in rotating annular die by means of inclined punch fed along axis of tube blank. Process of end rolling out is realized for producing parts having flange thickness less than that of wall of tube blank and under-flange portion of tube blank in the form of truncated cone or cylinder with diameter exceeding by 1.2 - 1.05 diameter of tube blank. Punch is fed by inclination angle 4 - 6° relative to axis of tube blank.
EFFECT: improved quality of parts.
SUBSTANCE: method of press forming with rolling includes placement of stock in matrix set on die plate and rolling of stock with rolling press connected to drive which transfers oscillatory movement to rolling press when it is pressed to stock with force. The rolling press is equipped with a gear sector, and the die plate is equipped with a gear rack. When the stock is rolled with the rolling press, gears of the gear sector are in constant mesh with gears of the gear rack to facilitate rolling conditions. The device for die forming with rolling contains the rolling press and the matrix, installed on the die plate for stock placement thereon. The drive of the device connected to the rolling press facilitates pressing of the rolling press to the stock with force, the drive also transfers oscillating movement to the rolling press for rolling the stock with a working surface of the rolling press. The rolling press is equipped with the gear sector, and the die plate is equipped with a gear rack corresponding to the gear sector. The gears of the gear sector are designed to mesh with the gears of the gear rack.
EFFECT: there is facilitated reduction of maximum force of die forming and of speed of rolling.
10 cl, 9 dwg
SUBSTANCE: device includes first selvage motion roller for formation of biflex elements on both straight edges of metal strip, cutting rollers, implemented with ability of cutting of extracted from first selvage motion rollers metallic strip lengthway for two strips along the straight or wave-like lines. Additionally mentioned rollers are able to alternation of angle of horizontal rotation. It is also plate-flanging facility for connection of single curved element with biflex element with curling of cut metal strip in the form of spiral. On both straight edges of metallic strip there are formed biflex elements. Metallic strip is cut lengthwise for two strips by wave-like or straight lines by means of cutting rollers. It is formed single curved element on wave-like edge and it is connected to biflex element with curling of cut metal strip. It is also possible continuous cutting of metal strip by straight and wave-like lines lengthwise. For cutting of strip by straight line cutting rollers are located parallel to metal strip on the section of metal strip input and on the section of metal strip end. Cut metal strip is curled with integration of linear connecting boxes with both ends of curvilinear box. Additionally for cutting of strip by straight and wave-like lines there are alternated angles of horizontal rotation.
EFFECT: there are extended manufacturing capabilities, there are increase accuracy and reliability of connection.
7 cl, 17 dwg
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: inventions relate to metal forming and can be used in forging with burnishing. Billet is arranged between two rolls, each having shaped working surface corresponding to that of finished part. Billet is burnished by rolls swinging in opposite directions with the help of drive. Note here that rolls are pressed to billet with burnishing force. Burnishing is performed in turns in lateral directions relative to billet lengthwise axis. Proposed device comprises frame, top and bottom rolls having toothed sectors, two drive hydraulic cylinders and two rotary hydraulic cylinders. Drive hydraulic cylinders have hinged levers that make four-link mechanism to lift and down top roll and impart burnishing force to it. Rotary hydraulic cylinder rods are articulated with rocker to transfer angular momentum and burnishing force to bottom roll. Wedge mechanism is arranged to lift and down bottom roll and to transfer burnishing force to it. Top roll is turned because its toothed sector engages with bottom roll toothed sector, bottom roll displacing toothed rack with billet.
EFFECT: higher quality of forged parts.
10 cl, 12 dwg
SUBSTANCE: locking system of the machine is provided between the guide of the sleeve and the locking ring of the assembly of punch of the hole-punching machine with CNC. In case of necessity to adjust the length of the extension of the punch to the depth of cut, the locking ring and the guide sleeve are locked by the locking mechanism, as a result the whole mechanism turns into the mode of adjustment, and pressing the upper locking ring by hand is not necessary. When adjustment of the length of the punch to the depth of cut is complete, it is necessary to press the hook pin to unlock the locking mechanism, and the locking ring returns to its initial position.
EFFECT: simplification of adjustment process.
2 cl, 7 dwg
FIELD: metal processing.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to metal forming, specifically to devices for shaping surfaces of double curvature by casting, model or die tooling. At installation of rods in preset positions they are displaced in at least two directions, using least one rod guiding device connected with system of coordinate movements and dispensing mechanism corresponding to said guide device.
EFFECT: broader technological capabilities.
2 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: metallurgy; technological processes.
SUBSTANCE: present invention relates to a scope of metal forming, particularly, to method for manufacturing watertight, corrugated metal pipes. Longitudinal corrugations are formed on a strip of metal sheet by successive passages between counterposed corrugating barrels having alternated, circumferential ridges on their outer surfaces The opposite, longitudinal lips of the strip are bent in opposite directions. Then the strip of metal sheet is coiled into a helical shape, whereby the opposite, longitudinal lips overlap laterally. Before the opposite, longitudinal lips are crimped together between counterposed crimping rollers, a rubber gasket is fitted to one of the opposite longitudinal lips. Gasket has a bent profile capable of embracing the longitudinal lip at least partially. Whereby the material of the gasket, by effect of the crimping pressure, is reduced in thickness and deformed plastically at least in certain areas of the longitudinal lips which are biased against each other by the crimping action.
EFFECT: use of a rubber gasket with bent profile results in increased watertightness of the pipe.
10 cl, 11 dwg
FIELD: metal processing.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to metal forming and may be used for production of helical curvilinear air duct. Device includes first supply shafts for metal sheet pulling through, copying mechanism, made with possibility of pulled metal sheet cutting from first supply shafts in longitudinal direction into three strips along straight line or wavy line by preset path, wherein two side strips, having by one straight edge are rolled into rolls for subsequent processing, second supply shafts for pulling through of third, central, strip into edge forming device with formation of connecting locks on side edges with subsequent twisting of strip into spiral shape. Devices are equipped with seaming rollers for locking connections compacting, which have possibility to move across metal strip travel and cutoff device for separation of produced air duct from metal strip. Device versions allow to produce curvilinear air duct from precut by specified path strip.
EFFECT: expanding performances of devices used for producing spiral curvilinear air duct by described above method.
4 cl, 14 dwg