System curtaining greenhouses
(57) Abstract:This invention relates to structures, systems curtaining greenhouses. The system can be used for agriculture. Natasna in the horizontal plane for more flexible strings in contact with the inner surfaces of the rails and through the slots of the adapter, provides zastarevanje greenhouses in the length of the curtain, equal to two lengths of rail. 2 Il. The invention relates to structures, systems curtaining greenhouses and can be applied in the agricultural industry, as well as in farms and individual greenhouses.Known system curtaining greenhouses, which includes the actuator, kinematically associated with the gears that move the slats, rods, mounted on the ends of the rails and resting on pillars, beams, mounted on the rods and on which is fixed one end of the curtain, flexible longitudinal strings to support curtains with tensioning devices mounted on the transverse beams of the greenhouse (Holland patent Int. C 14 A 01 G 9/22; A 01 G 9/24; N 8600182; N 8602256).The disadvantages of this system of screening are:
- increased range of parts, components due to the presence of rods, poles and ksplice or part thereof is less than three times the length of the rail.Closest to the claimed system curtaining to the technical nature and economic feasibility of a system of screening greenhouses, which includes the actuator, kinematically associated with gearboxes, rack and pull resting on a support and carrying a beam with fixed thereto one end curtains, flexible longitudinal strings to support curtains, and a tension device mounted on the transverse beams of the greenhouse (Holland patent Int. C 14 A 01 G 9/22; A 01 G 9/24; N 8700195, 1987 - prototype).The disadvantages of the prototype are
- increased range of parts and components due to the presence of rods, supports, and fasteners in the system;
- the inability of the system application curtaining at length curtaining greenhouses or part thereof less than three times the length of the rail, as in this case, you cannot install guides support of the day of the rails, and this is especially important for farmers and private greenhouses having a small size.The purpose of this invention is to simplify the design and installation, reducing the range of products, ensuring curtaining greenhouses in the length of the curtain, is equal to twice the length of the rail.This objective is achieved in that in the known system testscreen on one of the ends of the curtains, longitudinal flexible strings to support curtains with tensioning devices mounted on the transverse beams greenhouses; additionally stretched flexible strings in contact with the inner surfaces of the rails and through the slots of the adapter, providing installation on the rails with clamps beams, on which is fastened the end of the curtains.Additionally installed flexible longitudinal strings are a support and guide for Reiki, which during the rotation of the gear smoothly slides along the strings, providing the moving beams attached to it by the end of the curtains, making zastarevanje greenhouses. Support slats on the string eliminates the use of rods, roller supports and fasteners for installation, which reduces the range of parts and simplifies the system design and its installation. This design allows you to apply a system of screening in the greenhouse, the length of the curtain which is equal to two lengths of rail (farmers, private greenhouses and part of the large greenhouses). In this case, beam clamps and adapters are mounted on both sides of the rail, which is based on strings, during its movement, provides zastarevanje greenhouse.Analysis of the analogies did not reveal the totality of the claimed recognize who and curtaining.In Fig.1 depicts a system curtaining greenhouses in plan; Fig.2 - section a-a in Fig.1.System curtaining greenhouses includes drive 1, kinematically associated with the shafts 2 with gears 3 and rails 4, the supporting beams 5, installed using an adapter with 6 grooves 7 and the clamps 8 and secured at their ends curtains 9; flexible longitudinal strings 10 to support curtains 9 with the tensioning device 11 mounted on the cross beam 12 of the greenhouse. The slats 4 are based on the advanced set of flexible strings 13 with tensioning devices 14. Curtains 9 are attached with clothespins 15 to beams 5, the transverse wire 16, sandwiched in the longitudinal strings 10 wire clamps 17 and to the farm greenhouses special clamps 18.The principle of operation of the system curtaining next. During the rotation of the actuator 1 to flow through the shaft 2, the gear 3 is transmitted to the rails 4, which are based on strings 13 and sliding on it, move the beams 5 are fixed on them with clothespins 15 edges of the curtains 9, providing the process of screening the greenhouse. When rasstoianii of the greenhouse is the movement of the rail 4 in the opposite direction, allowing the beam 5 is moved to the original position, bringing the curtains in the narrow space on which the group has the following benefits:
- reduced the nomenclature of parts and components that provides simplistic design and mounting system by installing additional flexible strings, which is a support for rails, and replacement of traction and support;
- there is a possibility of installation of systems of screening in the greenhouse, the length of the curtain which is equal to two lengths of Reiki (the maximum length of the rails is provided by the technology and is usually equal to 4 m), by bearing rails on the advanced set of strings. This gives the opportunity to apply zastarevanje on farms and individual greenhouses, small size, and also on parts of large greenhouses. System curtaining greenhouses, which includes the actuator, kinematically associated with the gears and rails, load-bearing beams attached to their ends curtains, flexible strings to support curtains with tensioning devices mounted on the beams greenhouses, characterized in that the stretched advanced flexible strings in a horizontal plane in contact with the inner surfaces of the rails and through the slots of the adapter, providing installation on the rails with clamps beams, on which is fastened the end of the curtains, the length of the curtain is two lengths of rail.
FIELD: agriculture, in particular, screening systems for greenhouses used in agricultural production, farms and house plots.
SUBSTANCE: screening system has additional bars in reduced length spans, said bars being out of connection with drive and mounted for progressive movement in parallel with main bars of greenhouse screening system. Carriers are secured on screening beam of previous span of greenhouse, above additional bars for supporting the latter. Carriers may be equipped with rollers. Such construction ensures predetermined mutual arrangement of previous span beam and additional bar during displacement thereof relative to one another and provides support for free end of additional bar. Stops are secured on additional bars on both sides of carrier at distance therebetween providing free movement for carrier upon displacement of screening beam of previous span. Free movement is adjusted by displacement of stops on additional bars, and value of said movement should provide reduced screening pitch of reduced span of greenhouse.
EFFECT: increased efficiency and enhanced reliability in operation of screening apparatus.
2 cl, 4 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to agriculture. Method involves cutting of furrow in soil, installation of tray into it, seed sowing, transplanting into soil and watering through holes made at tray bottom. Waterproof screen with grooves made on one of side edges is placed between side walls of tray and inclination is given to it in direction of grooves.
EFFECT: method allows protecting plants against glased rain and provides control of plant watering owing to atmospheric moisture.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to polymer compositions for making fluorescent and selectively radiation-absorbing films, which transform the ultraviolet component of natural or artificial light into radiation in the red region, which can be used in agriculture to coat greenhouses and soil when growing plants. The light-correcting polymer film contains a photoluminescent phosphor and a light-stabiliser, where the photoluminescent phosphor is yttrium phosphate-vanadate-borate activated with europium and/or yttrium phosphate vanadate activated with europium, and the light stabiliser is Tinuvin 622. The composition for making a light-correcting polymer film contains yttrium phosphate-vanadate-borate activated with europium and/or yttrium phosphate-vanadate activated with europium - 1.0-5.0 wt %, Tinuvin 622 - 1.0-3.0 wt % and high-pressure polyethylene - the rest. Composition is in form of granules which are a concentrate of modifying additives in a polymer matrix.
EFFECT: longer service life of the film.
8 cl, 1 dwg, 5 tbl, 4 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to coverage for a greenhouse or similar fabrics, designed essentially for horizontal application and for the temperature stratification of the air space under the roof of the greenhouse. The invention also relates to the method for manufacturing of this coating. The coverage contains meshes of sheet material that are joined together back to back, or overlay with sewn threads in the longitudinal and transverse directions, which form a network, at least on one side of the sheet material.
EFFECT: implementation prevents execution of drops of condensation, provides energy saving.
8 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to agriculture, namely to the means of growing plants out of soil in a confined space with an artificially created environment. Complex comprises several aeroponic and/or hydroponic units, thermal energy accumulators in the form of heat-insulated water tank, attached to a wind power installation. Each aeroponic and/or hydroponic unit is made of a transparent material, which can be polycarbonate with LSE additive. These units are equipped with a separate mortar nodes with interconnected thermally insulated storage tanks for sludge and preparation of nutrient solution, tank for fertilizer and have separate connected to the control unit control panels with sensors and actuators. Each aeroponic unit is provided with solution sprayers, connected to the supply line of compressed air from the wind power plant. Each tank for the preparation of the nutrient solution is connected by the thermally insulated pipeline to the thermally insulated tank.
EFFECT: possibility of simultaneous growth of various plants is provided.
5 cl, 1 dwg