Element for sealing, the sealing unit and the method of forming sealing unit
(57) Abstract:The device is capable of interacting with the external element pressure for the formation of a sealing unit between two or more elongated objects, and a hollow casing in which are these objects, and the device includes an elongated base and two or more elongated flexible sheets, each of which comprises a sealing material which does not melt when heated, fixed relative to the base and passes to the side of the elongated base, and when the device is placed between the elongated objects, so that the first flexible sheet covers at least part of the outer surface of the first elongated object, a second flexible sheet covers at least part of the outer surface of the second elongated object, so that together with the work of the external element pressure acting on one side inside the object and the element and the other outside on the housing, is formed sealing unit between the elongated objects and body. The invention will help and simplifies the device and reduces material costs. 3 S. and 9 C.p. f-crystals, 7 Il. This invention relates to a device for creating a seal between the 2 is e objects. A particular application where this invention is applicable, this seal pipes and cables inside the cable or pipeline or inside for splicing. The invention will be described primarily with reference to the seal of the pipe or cable pipes (and this concept includes "end-to-end passages"), but the invention is also applicable to other examples of seals, including enclosures for splices, protection tubes and o-rings. The invention particularly relates to a device for the formation of a seal between 2 several elongated objects and body, especially when there are many objects. This invention is particularly suitable to create a seal between the many cables in the cable pipe or between the cables at their branch in device for splicing cables.If you have multiple elongated objects held in the housing, for example in the channel or in the housing for splicing, it is necessary not only to create a seal between the outer facing each other with the surfaces of objects and the housing in which they are placed, but also to seal the gaps between the elongated objects. In the previous enclosures for splicing is well known La, placed between two or more cables extending from the housing for splicing with the formation of a seal between the cables.In U.S. patent US 4095044, for example, describes the case for joining to host a set of cables and housing for splicing contains two half-shell forming the outer casing, and an adapter on each side of the body, its form is capable of accepting two or more cables. The adapter contains a temperature sensitive material, such as melting when heated material, and includes longitudinal channels for the placement of incoming cables. It also contains a heat-conductive sheet, for example of copper, which can transfer heat from a heater placed in an external enclosure, to a thermosensitive the seal. One adapter is used regardless of the number of the sealed cables and the adapter has different shapes and sizes depending on the number of outgoing cables.Other patents which disclose the use of an adapter placed between the cables at their branches and containing heat-sensitive material, for example material, melted by heating, in which the molten sostoianii in the previous descriptions are mainly used in combination with compressible when heated sleeve (sleeve or casing, moreover, the heat applied to shrink the sleeve, also activates the heat-sensitive material.It is also known the use of flexible hollow inflatable shell to seal the gap between the cables passing through the cable pipeline, and by the walls of the cable conduit. This is shown, for example, in WO 92/19034, which describes an inflatable sheath and inflated shell introduction creating a pressure medium into the shell through the opening in the casing wall by means of the probe through a hole, and a gel to seal the holes after removal of the probe.This inflatable membrane can be used for the formation of a seal between a cable passing through the cable pipe by wrapping the membrane around the cable, inserting the wrapped sheath of the cable into the pipeline with the subsequent inflation of the shell. Similarly, for 2 cables in the cable pipeline or in the place of merging two such shell can be wrapped around the cables and between the cables to inflate.This invention provides another device suitable for use for sealing the space between the cables in the pipeline or in the device for sradio proposed element to seal able to interact with the external element pressure for the formation of a sealing unit between 2 or more elongated objects and hollow body in which the objects, and the device includes:
1) an elongated base and
2) two or more elongated flexible sheets, each of which comprises a sealing material which (a) does not melt when heated, (b) is fixed relative to the substrate and (b) passes horizontally from the elongated base, and when the work element is located between the elongated objects, so that 1-th flexible sheet covers at least part way around the outer surface 1 of the elongated object, and 2nd flexible sheet covers at least part of the outer surface of the periphery of the 2nd elongated object, so in combination with an external element pressure acting inward on the objects and the element, and outside the enclosure formed by the sealing unit between the elongated objects and body.The term "not melting when heated" is used to distinguish the sealing material used in this invention, heat-sensitive, able to condense when heated adhesives used in the above-mentioned previous rusticucci at temperatures of approximately 110 - 120oC and has sufficient fluidity at temperatures of approximately 60 - 70oC to stick with himself. A particularly preferred material is a mastic. It is preferable that the material had behavior TMA (thermo mechanical analysis), similar to those shown in the graph of Fig 7. Preferably, the material showed a 10% change sizes at temperatures in the range 100 - 150oC, preferably 105 to 130oC, preferably about 110 - 120oC testing TMA.When we say that "condensing unit" is formed between the elongated objects and body, we mean that the impossible passage of contaminants, such as moisture, through the sealing block around the cables. However, it is not necessarily a complete seal in any given cross-section of the housing containing the objects set element for sealing and external element of pressure.Preferably the elongated base of the device has the form of a strip, and there are two flexible sealing sheet material attached, respectively, to the 1-St and 2-nd major surfaces of the strip. Sheets of sealing material preferably contains a material with high ostatus mastic, the gel or rubber.Mastic is particularly suitable as material for the sheets of the device. This is the best material with high residual deformation under compression, but also has minimal creep properties. A useful property of the material the leaves of this device is that during installation of the device (element) and its interaction with the external element pressure for the formation of the sealing material can flow and be compressed between the elongated objects, but after some time the material becomes stable, not creeps and has a high mechanical strength. The preferred material is a resin, preferably a resin with a softening point as measured according to ASTM (American society for testing and materials) E28) 129oC, and being subjected to tests for flaking on a rotating drum at the 23oC (according to the test QAPK 027) has a resistance to peeling 130H/25 mm Preferred mastic has also cutting strength (when tested according ISO4587) more than 160 H, more preferably 250H. Mastic suitable for this invention have a high residual strain in compression, basically 100%. This facilitates the free flow of sheets during the installation of the device is unknowen needle 25-35 (10-1mm), especially about 28 (10-1mm) or the penetration of the needle 35-45 (10-1mm), especially about 40 (10-1mm), and when tested in the needle penetration according to ASTM D1321 (5 sec, 100 g), it shows the penetration of the needle 35-45 (10-1mm), especially about 40 (10-1mm) or approximately 55-65 (10-1mm), especially about 60 (10-1mm).Preferably the sheets mastics have a thickness of approximately 2 to 4 mm, preferably about 3 mmFor the material of the sheets of the device, as described above, can be used mastic or mastic can be used to replace or Supplement the gel. The gel can be formed by filling with oil (oil) polymer material. The polymeric material can form cross-links. I prefer the gel had a stiffness at room temperature, with her determination tecturna analyzer Stevens-Volland more than 45 grams, particularly greater than 50 g, in particular greater than 60, He usually has a stress relaxation of less than 12%, especially less than 10% and in particular less than 8%. Critical elongation, also at room temperature, preferably more than 60%, especially greater than 1000%, in particular more than 1400% in the determination according to ASTM D638. The modulus of elasticity in tension 100% preferably sosatie will be less than 35%. Suitable gels can be obtained by filling the extension of the oil block copolymer having solid blocks and kucukodabasi blocks. Examples are triblock copolymers of the type steren-ethylene-butylene-styrene (such as known under the trademark Kraton company Shell, for example G1650, 1651 and 1652). The number of block copolymer can be, for example, 5-35% of the total weight of the gel, and the preferred amount is 6-15%, especially 8 to 12%. The amount of the copolymer and its molecular weight can be changed to give the desired physical properties, such as stiffness.The device according to this invention interacts with the external element pressure for the formation of the specified sealing unit. Preferably the external pressure exerts a pressure of approximately 2-4 bars, preferably a pressure of about 3 bar.So the 2nd aspect of this invention requires a set of parts that contain one or more devices according to the 1st aspect of the invention and the external pressure. The external pressure is hollow element, which can accommodate devices and subject to seal objects. Powering the external pressure can be any suitable sredstva, which may have on the device and the objects aimed inward pressure and directed outward pressure on the body. For example, foam, especially a substance that foam from the mixing of 2 components. However, particularly preferred flexible hollow sealing element described in WO 92/19034. Similar articles are described in WO 93/03302 and in the application PCT/GB93/01810.This invention provides also a method of forming the sealing unit between 2 or more elongated objects and a hollow body with a set of parts according to the 2nd aspect of the invention, and this method includes:
1) securing element for sealing on the 1st object, so that 1-th flexible sheet surrounds at least part of the periphery (outer surface) of the 1st object, then
2) displacement by sliding element relative to the 1-th object in the external element of pressure within which is already present other object (s), so the 2nd sheet surrounds at least part of the periphery (outer surface) of the 2nd object,
3) placement of the node formed in (2), in the case,
4) provide an external element of the pressure inside the node formed in (2), and the pressure outside the enclosure, thereby creating uplo to stage (4) each sheet of the unit is only part of the way to the outer element of pressure, but after step (4) he goes outside to an external element of pressure.Although, as stated, the device of this invention contains two or more elongated flexible sheets, it is most preferable that the device contained only two elongated flexible sheet, each of which passes laterally along the elongated base and adjacent to one of its sides. The main advantage of the invention is manifested when the device should be used for the formation of a sealing unit in situations in which there is a lot of interest in the case, for example, 5 or more objects, the seal can be achieved simply by using 2 or more devices, each of which contains only two flexible sheet. This is best seen with respect to specific examples of the invention described below. The ability to use devices of the same type and size to seal in the range from 2 to many, for example seven or more objects simply by using a larger number of devices according to the invention reduces material costs compared with the solutions described in the previous patents, such as US 4095044 where required a different adapter design in the area of the tion of this invention preferably is covered with a separating layer, for example, dividing a sheet of paper. This is especially true when, as is often preferred, the sealing material has an adhesive outer surface. For the preferred case, i.e. for devices with 2 sheets, it is preferable to have two separating sheets of paper.Preferably the 1st separating the sheet of paper passes from the Central base to one side of the framework between the sheets and then bent back over the outer front surface of the 1st sheet of the device. Similarly, the 2nd separating the sheet of paper passes from the opposite side of the Central bases between 2 sheets and then bent back on itself through the upper surface of the 2nd sheet. This makes it particularly easy to remove the separating sheets of paper to install the device. It also allows for a phased removal of the separating sheets of paper.Preferably the length of each sheet of the invention is in the range of 50-70 mm, especially about 60 mm, and the width of each sheet 30-70 mm, or preferably about 40 mm, or about 60 mm, depending on the application.The method according to the invention, as described above, it is especially simple and easy method of installation of the device and therefore miniministerial inadvertent movement of the device relative to the object during installation.When separating layers are removed, the uncovered surface preferably napylyaetsya lubricating fluid, to facilitate installation of the device between the elongated objects. This is described below in relation to specific embodiments.Now the embodiments of the invention will be described only as examples with reference to accompanying drawings, where
Fig. 1 is a perspective view of the device according to this invention, Fig. 2A is a end view in section, drawn through the device of Fig. 1, showing in particular the position of the separating sheet of paper, covering the leaves of the mastic, Fig. 2B is a side view of the device of Fig. 1 and 2, showing the design of the device, Fig. 2C and 2D are views from the side and from the side of the device shown in Fig. 2B, the relative dimensions of the device, Fig. 3 shows the external pressure, as it is used with the device of Fig. 1 and 2 for the formation of a seal according to the invention, Fig. 4 shows a sequence of 9 steps, showing the installation of the device of Fig. 1 and 2 between the number of cables coming from the external element of pressure, shown in Fig. 3, Fig. 5 is an end view of the device of Fig. 1 and 2 and the outer element pressure Fig. 3, the COI is a Finance device (Fig. 1 and 2 to create a seal between the differently placed cables number from 2 to 12, and Fig. 7 is a graph showing the preferred behavior TMA material for use in the device of this invention mentioned above.As can be seen from the drawings, in Fig. 1 shows a device 1 according to the invention, containing an elongated base 2, representing a plastic support strip with a thickness of about 2 mm, a width of about 10 mm and a length of about 150 mm Flexible sheets 3,4 made of mastic (hereinafter leaves mastic), is fixed, for example attached, relative to the plastic strip 2 on flat surfaces and pass along the Central axis of the plastic strip at a distance of about 60 mm Each tile mastic attached to the opposite major surface of the plastic strip 2. In addition, each sheet 3, 4 has a Central section 5, fixed on the plastic strip 2, and the side valve (valves) 6 and 7, passing horizontally from the plastic strip 2. The surface of each sheet mastic 3 and 4 are covered with separating sheets of paper 8 (this is best seen in Fig. 2). Near each end of the leaves of the mastic 3, 4 are barriers in the form of foam blocks 9, which minimizes p is stikova support strip 2, also includes a marker line 10, which are used during installation of the device to indicate the correct installation position of the external element of pressure. Finally, the device of Fig. 1 contains wrapper 11, attached to a plastic support strip 2 devices. They are also used during the installation of the device, helping to fasten the device to one of the cables coming from the pipe to prevent relative movement between the device and the cable. The width W of the sheets mastic device is, for example, 50 mm or 60 mm, depending on the size of the cables and the dimensions of the outer element pressure with which the device is used. Width of about 40 mm is preferred for use with an external element pressure diameter (in position) is approximately 60-80 mm and a width of about 60 mm is preferred for use with an external element pressure diameter (in position) for more than approximately 80 mmFig. 2B is a side view showing the design of the device. Plastic strip 2, the carrier showing the position of the mark 10 and containing hole 11 for fixing the connecting wrapper 11, passes through the device. It has inistitute, device of Fig. 2, showing the relative sizes of the preferred embodiments of the invention.Plastic strip 2 has a width "a" of 10 mm, and frothy jumper 9 have a width "b" 16 mm Diameter "h" hole in the plastic strip 2 is 4 mm, the Distance between each end of the strip 2, the hole 11 in the band 2, the end of frothy jumper 9 and end sheets mastic 3, 4 is "c", which in each case is 15 mm Width inside the leaves of the mastic 3, 4 on either side of the strip 2 is "d", which is 12 mm, the Length "l" of the sheet mastic 3, 4 is 60 mm, and the length "L" of the plastic support strip 2 is 180 mm, the Width "W" of the leaves of the mastic 3, 4 is either 40 mm or 60 mm, as described above with reference to Fig. 2A.As is now evident from Fig. 2D, the support strip 2 has a thickness "Y" is 2 mm, and the leaves of the mastic 3, 4 have a thickness "t" at 3 mm Distance between the inner surfaces (short direction) frothy jumper 9 and between the inner surfaces of leaves of the mastic 3 and 4 is "z," which is 4 mm, the distance between the inner surfaces (long direction) frothy jumper 9 is the "p" that is 12 mm, the Total device thickness "T" is 10 mmIn Fig. 3 shows an external ASDU pipeline and a number of cables, passing through it. The external pressure 25 in Fig. 3 includes a flexible sealing membrane 13 is preferably off not stretched walls 14, between which you can submit creates pressure gas, such as air 15. On the outer surface of the walls 14 may be a sealing material 16, such as mastic, to fill irregularities in the surface of the pipeline, where the external pressure of 25.In the walls 14 of the sealing membrane 13 to the outer element pressure 25 may have a hole through which the probe is placed and through which the fed creates pressure air 15 (not shown in the drawing for clarity's sake). This hole can be compacted, for example, a gel. This is described in the earlier applications WO 92/19034, WO 93/03302 and application PCT/GB93/01810, as mentioned above.In Fig. 4 polisena sequence of stages (A through I), showing the location of the device (element sealing) Fig. 1 and 2 on the cable 17 and install it in the external element pressure 25 Fig. 3. Diagram A device 1 is shown in a flat orientation, as in chart B, the sheets 3 and 4 of the device is slightly separated from each other, and the 1st separating the sheet of paper 8 was removed from the 1st sheet mastic 3. Then, the phase D, another divisive sheet of paper 8" is separated from the sheet 4, and again, as shown in chart E, lubricating oil 10 is added on the surface of this exposed sheet mastic 4. At stage F, the lubricating oil 10 is added to the exposed surface of the plastic support strip 2. At stage G, the device 1 is fixed on the 1st cable 12 using the binding wrapper 11, shown in Fig. 1. The location of the device such that one of the leaves of the mastic 3 passes part way around the circumference of the cable 17, and the other sheet 4 of the device 1 is thrown outward from the cable 17. The row with the cable 17 are still three cables 18, 19 and 20. For clarity, each of Fig. 4G, 4H and 41 shown in severed form. As shown in figure G, the cable 17 and the adjacent cables 18, 19 and 20 surrounded by an element external pressure 25 Fig. 3. As shown in figure H, the next step is moving the moving device 1 on the cable 17 relative to the cable 17, so that it is included in the external pressure of 25. Sliding movement continues until the ends of the outer element pressure 25 equal to the measuring lines 10 in the device 1, which were shown in Fig. 1. The device shown in diagram I of Fig. 4. The diagrams H and I of Fig. 4 evidence and 4 of the device 1 are only part of the distance to the outer element of pressure and did not reach him.Fig. 5 is an end view showing the device of Fig. 4 I placed inside the cable pipe 21, after inflating the outer shell element pressure through the air supply 15 between the walls of the shell. On this drawing you can see that is formed hollow sealing unit through the interaction of the leaves of the mastic 3 and 4 and the external element of pressure between each of the cables 17, 18, 19 and 20 and the cable pipe 21. In the mounted position of the sheets 3, 4 are compressed (under the action directed inward force generated external element pressure) and in contact with an external element of pressure. Also pressurized shell 13 of the outer member pressure 25 has directed outward pressure for contact with the entire internal surface of the cable conduit.Fig. 6A-D is a schematic views showing how you can use one device according to the invention for the formation of the seal between the 2 elongated objects of the same diameter (Fig. 6A), 2 extra-long objects with different diameters (Fig. 6B), 3 elongated objects (Fig. 6C) or 4 elongated objects (Fig. 6D). In Fig. 6E-G shows how two devices according to the invention can be used to arr is istwa according to the invention can be used for the formation of a seal between 8, 9-th and 10-th elongated objects, respectively, and Fig. 6K and 6L show how four devices according to the invention can be used for the formation of a seal between the 11th and 12th elongated objects, respectively. Similar in design to that number or more elongated objects with up to 4 or more devices according to the invention will be apparent to a person skilled with regard to the General principle set forth in this description.Fig. 7 is a graph TMA (thermo mechanical analysis), and which was mentioned above. 1. Element for sealing, interacting with the external element pressure for the formation of a sealing unit between two or more elongated objects and hollow body inside which are the objects, characterized in that it includes an elongated base and two or more elongated flexible sheets, each of which is made of non-melting sealing material fixed relative to the base and passes to the side of it, when this element to seal placed between the elongated objects, so that the first flexible sheet covers at least part of the outer surface of the first elongated object, and second is that when interacting with an external element of pressure, acting with one hand inside the specified object and the specified element, and on the other hand outside the housing, forms a sealing unit between the elongated objects and body.2. Item under item 1, characterized in that the elongated base is made in the form of a strip, and the two flexible sheet of sealing material bonded respectively with the first and second main surfaces of the strip.3. Item under item 2, characterized in that it is provided with a separating layer, the first isolation layer extends from the Central part of the base to one side of the framework between the flexible sheet and then folded back along the outer front surface of the first flexible sheet and the second isolation layer extends from the opposite side of the Central part of the basis between these two sheets and then folded upon itself along the outer surface of the second flexible sheet.4. Item under item 1 or 2, or 3, characterized in that the said sheet is made from a sealing material containing a resin, a gel or rubber.5. Sealing unit, characterized in that it contains one or more elements for sealing according to any preceding paragraph and external e the ability to actuate any suitable means for exerting pressure, directed both inward and outward.6. The block under item 5, characterized in that the external pressure includes an inflatable flexible envelope is made with a possibility of creating a pressure medium such as air.7. The block under item 6, characterized in that the wall of the shell is provided with a hole to allow installation of the probe to inflate the shell, which can be sealed with a layer of gel.8. The method of forming the sealing unit between two or more elongated objects and hollow body characterized in that use condensing unit on p. 5, or 6, or 7, when this fix the item (s) to seal the first object, so that the first flexible sheet covers at least part of the outer surface of the first object, then move the specified element by sliding relative to the first object in the external pressure, which already contains another object(s), so that the second sheet covers at least part of the outer surface of the second object, place the formed site in the body and create the element of pressure inward on the specified node and directed outward to the casing, thereby about is to create pressure each flexible sheet element to seal goes only part way to the outer element of pressure, and after pressurising it goes directly to the external element of pressure.10. The method according to p. 8 or 9, characterized in that the sealing unit between two, three or four objects inside the enclosure formed by using a single element for sealing.11. The method according to p. 8 or 9, characterized in that the sealing unit between five, six or seven objects inside the enclosure is formed using two elements for sealing.12. The method according to p. 8 or 9, characterized in that the sealing unit between eight or more objects formed using three or more elements for sealing.
FIELD: electrical engineering; sealing parts in cable engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed tape designed for covering and sealing part, such as spliced cable joint, has both gel layer and rubber layer. Gel can be brought to compressed state due to flexibility of rubber layer with the result that excellent sealing is ensured. Rubber layer is in most cases wider than gel layer which makes it possible to dispose adhesive strips contiguously to gel layer.
EFFECT: facilitated application and improved sealing properties of tape.
11 cl, 5 dwg
SUBSTANCE: housing of optic fibre splicing sections includes mainly tubular shell with open end and closed end and basic component of protection case, attached to open case end. Basic component features hole for multiple optic fibre cables to pass in and out of housing for separate optic fibres undergoing splicing or connection to other similar fibres in the housing during operation. Basic component is formed by two semicylindrical bodies or one cylindrical body with at least partially flexible and/or elastic wall with lengthwise cut or slit in the wall, through which intermediate part of optic fibre can pass laterally. Case component features means for internal housing part sealing from outer effects in the form of gel packing.
EFFECT: simplified housing manufacturing and replacement.
5 cl, 3 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to cable tight inlet devices used as an element of wall of the tight electric cabinet or box. The said wall element comprises rigid partition (1) with hole (10) and soft partition (2) stopping aforesaid hole in initial state of the said element. Note that soft partition (2) comprises at least one inner zone (20) arranged, in fact, at the center of hole (10) and bordered by circular breakage line (21). It is also furnished with gripping element (31) that allows separating soft partition (2) along aforesaid breakage line (21) so that to move the wall element into operating state. Gripping element (31) represents a tongue made integral with rigid ring (32) adhered to inner zone (20) of soft partition (2).
EFFECT: easier breakage of soft partition and higher quality of tight cable inlet.
8 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: oil and gas industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to oil industry and can be implemented at operation of oil wells, where depth electric centrifugal pumps are used as cable inlet of high pressure. To achieve the said, the cable inlet is equipped with two sealing packages. One of the packages consists of a complex back-up plate, of a solid cone seal and of a complex packing washer. The second sealing package consists of a complex back-up plate, of a solid cylinder seal and of a complex packing washer. The cable entry with double sealing package is equipped with two bearings installed on each sealing package. A case is equipped with two channels for pressurisation of the cable inlet with double sealing package; the channels are located between sealing packages and are equipped with two plugs installed in these channels.
EFFECT: facilitating control over pressure tightness of cable inlet during operation, simplified installation of cable inlet, also possibility to use cable inlet for existing well stock.
FIELD: mechanical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: present invention covers method for protective chamber sealing. Sealing material represents silicon gel with elastic microspheres serving as filler and also may contain crystal filler. Sealing material may be poured in mould in liquid state in sealing areas and hardened in place. Silicon gel composition may include silicone oil, vinylsiloxane, hydrosiloxane, negative catalyst and catalyst. Silicon gel may include platinum catalyst as catalyst.
EFFECT: enabling sealing material to contract when chamber for electric circuits and cable sheaths is proofed against moisture and other environmental impacts so that electric circuits and cable sheaths could be repeatedly opened and resealed.
10 cl, 4 dwg, 11 tbl
SUBSTANCE: in field communications cable with improved sealing there are current-carrying conductors, protective and insulating sheath and a load-carrying element placed under the above sheath. Connective half-couplings are set at each side of the cable factory length. Each of the above half-couplings comprise a body, a terminal block with soldered cable conductors is placed at one side of the body while at the other side of the body there is a cable input unit interacting with external surface of the body. The cable input unit consists of a tail nut, one or several sealing elements and washers. At that inner cavity is available in one of the sealing elements at the cable input unit. Besides, at the washer placed directly in front of this sealing element from the cable input side there are axial through openings communicating with the inner cavity of the sealing element.
EFFECT: improving reliability of the field cable during its long-term operation.
2 cl, 5 dwg
FIELD: machine building.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to the device for cable sealing and holding that can direct and hold the sealed cable via the hole of the device for cable sealing and holding. The device (40, 60) contains sealing part (11) ensuring passage, with internal seal (14) through which the sealed cable (2) is pushed, and external seal (15), located at external periphery of the sealing part (11). The device (40, 60) contains a retainer (12) to hold the sealing part (11) in the longitudinal direction of the passage and bushing part (47, 67), that makes a hole (41, 61) to install the retainer (12) and the sealing part (11) of the device (40, 60) for cable sealing and holding. The bushing part (47, 67) ensures a sealing section (42, 62) to interact with the internal seal (15) to ensure sealing between them, at that the device (40) contains the retainer (12) that ensures fixture (24) on its external circumferential surface to secure the retainer (12) to the bushing part (47, 67).
EFFECT: invention ensures simple cable connector.
12 cl, 23 dwg
SUBSTANCE: according to the present invention a holding fixture (71) is equipped with an indicator (77, 78), which is at least partially covered in the transverse direction by a clamping element (40) until the clamping element (40) reaches the position of final fixation (H), and when the fixing element (40) is in the position of final fixation (H) the above indicator is in the indicating position (I), wherein it is identified visually easily and thus it indicates that the clamping element (40) and the fixing element (1) are in the position (H) of final fixation ensuring the reliable fixation of a cable (72).
EFFECT: invention allows preventing potential incorrect mounting.
15 cl, 11 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to sealed entry for electric wires. Sealed entry for introduction of electric wire into high-pressure chamber comprises housing and passing through electric wire, besides, between housing and electric wire there is ceramic insulator, which makes conical joint plane, being divided into first segment facing electric wire and second segment facing housing, and between both segments there are fittings of electrically conducting material, which are connected with both segments and housing.
EFFECT: technical result is improved sealing properties.
14 cl, 1 dwg
SUBSTANCE: group of inventions relates to construction and is used for sealing of pipes or cables passing through walls, housing or pipe. Seal washer has a circular pressure surface, which provides sealing contact with pipe or housing; at least one core, which is installed with possibility of removal to create a passage seat for wire; and at least one extending from pressure surface to core in radial direction through axial thickness of sealing washer slot, to be fitted in radial direction of wire. Slot is formed by means of limiting surfaces adjacent to each other along connecting profile. One of limiting surfaces of slot forms connection pocket, and other forms a connecting protrusion. Depth of pocket or height of protrusion in circumferential direction is approximately 1/5-1/3 of diameter of sealing washer. Around removed core there is concentrically arranged at least one removable sealing sleeve. Sleeve is connected to core through a bridge of possible destruction or rupture and has expanding and/or narrowing inner wall for sealing contact with wire.
EFFECT: sealing pipes or cables.
24 cl, 19 dwg