The method of biological treatment of concentrated wastewater
(57) Abstract:The method is designed for biological treatment of concentrated wastewater (SW) containing ammonia nitrogen. HOLY treated in the aeration tank bacterial ooze on the basis of nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria at pH of not less than 7.0 with return of the bacterial sludge back into the cycle. ST. passed through the aeration tank with speed, providing the specific load of ammonium nitrogen 0,03-0,4 kg per 1 m3the useful volume of the aeration tank per day with continuous aeration of water in the entire volume of the aeration tank. The invention improves the depth of wastewater nitrogen compounds, to simplify the process flow through the cleaning chamber in the aeration tank and to reduce energy consumption. The invention relates to a method of biological treatment of concentrated wastewater from phenols, rhodanides, ammonia nitrogen and other nitrogen compounds and can be used in the coking, chemical and petrochemical industries.There is a method of biological treatment of concentrated wastewater from phenols, rodando and ammonia nitrogen by treating the wastewater in the one who rivalrous, phenol - and rodorazreshajushchaja bacteria. The method includes the recirculation of sludge mixed with recirculation ratio 1.4 to 2.5 /1/. The disadvantages of the method include the
1) low treatment effect from ammonium nitrogen - 49,3-89,7%, the residual content in the waste water is not less than 64 mg/l;
2) translation of the ammonium nitrogen contained in the wastewater, not less harmful product - nitrites or nitrates, clearing from which (denitrification) in a way not provided (bacterial sludge is not entered denitrification bacteria);
3) the high energy cost of recycling wastewater in connection with the installation of the recirculation pumps.Also there is a method for biological purification of waste waters from nitrogen compounds by aeration with activated sludge at rH2degree (aerobic), equal 18-25, and the age of the activated sludge 12-47 days /2/.If the proposed parameters of the cleaning process is made possible under aerobic conditions to carry out the simultaneous occurrence of nitrification - the oxidation of ammonia nitrogen to nitrite and/or nitrate and denitrification - reduction of nitrite and/or nitrate to nitrogen gas and thereby to exclude the allocation of denitrification in a special Onineko nitrogen (residual content of ammonium nitrogen in the waste water is 140 mg/l when the content in the influent wastewater 700 mg/l);
2) the periodicity of the process, due to the static process conditions due to the necessity of maintaining rH2sludge mix equal 18-25.During the process of sewage treatment in accordance with the specified method to increase the efficiency of cleaning is not possible due to the accumulation of toxic metabolic products of bacteria;
3) limit the scope of its use because of unfitness for the purification of highly concentrated wastewater containing toxic impurities such as phenols, Rodney and other similar compounds, due to inhibition of their nitrification process;
4) the complexity of managing periodic cleaning process in continuous receipt to clean a large volume of wastewater.There is a method of biological treatment of concentrated wastewater from nitrogen compounds, phenols, and rodando treatment of bacterial sludge containing groups of nitrifying, denitrifying, phenol - and rodorazreshajushchaja bacteria in the aeration tank, consisting of alternating aerobic and anaerobic chambers, when the pH of the medium is not less than 7.0 with recirculation of sludge mixture. According to this method, one part Odesaoblenergo sludge, subjected to forced recirculation between cameras.In aerobic cells, where waste water is continuously aeronauts air, is the destruction of phenols, cyanides, rhodanides, as well as ammonia nitrogen, which is oxidized with the formation of nitrites and/or nitrates. In turn, in an anaerobic chamber (oxygen-free), which receives water from the aerobic chambers, denitrification formed in aerobic cells nitrites and/or nitrates using as a carbon source for bacteria-denitrification phenols and rodando source of waste water supplied in these anaerobic chamber (prototype) /3/.The disadvantages of this method are
1) low efficiency of nitrogen compounds content in waste water after cleaning ammonia nitrogen 52-65 mg/l, nitrate 41-105 mg/l when the content in the influent wastewater ammonia nitrogen 530-650 mg/l);
2) the complexity of the technological scheme of purification, due to carrying out the cleaning process in two separate stage nitrification and denitrification occurring simultaneously in different cells of the aeration tank; nitrification in aerobic cells, denitrification in anaerobic, and therefore mu forced circulation of the wastewater;
3) high energy costs to operate the installation associated with the operation of pumps, providing a high ratio of recycling wastewater for cameras, the need to install special mixing device in anaerobic chambers to maintain the activated sludge in suspension.The task of the invention is to remedy these disadvantages.The problem is solved by a method of biological treatment of concentrated wastewater containing ammonium nitrogen, including treatment in the aeration tank bacterial ooze on the basis of nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria, and aeration at pH environment of no less than 7.0, with return of the bacterial sludge back into the cycle, the waste water is passed through the aeration tank with speed, providing the specific load of ammonium nitrogen 0,03-0,4 kg per 1 m3the useful volume of the aeration tank per day, while passing through the aeration tank effluent continuously aeronaut throughout the usable volume of the aeration tank.Passing through the aeration of waste water with a speed that provides the specific load of ammonium nitrogen 0,03-0,4 kg per 1 m3the useful volume of the aeration tank per day with continuous the project processes of nitrification and denitrification. Anaerobic conditions for the occurrence of denitrification of nitrite and/or nitrate ions is achieved by continuous consumption (removal of water) of oxygen in the air supplied to the aeration, aerobic bacterially-nitrification. This method eliminates the need for separate aeration aerobic and anaerobic chamber and thus increase the efficiency of wastewater treatment, as in the anaerobic zones of the nitrification process is not not possible). The decrease of the load to less than 0.03 kg of ammonia nitrogen per day per 1 m3the useful volume of the aeration tank leads to worsening conditions for the activity of anaerobic bacteria-denitrification due to the appearance in the waste will excess oxygen. In this regard, the waste water will begin to accumulate nitrites and/or nitrates. The increase in the specific loading above 0.4 kg per 1 m3aeration tank per day leads to an increase of the residual content of ammonium nitrogen in the wastewater.The proposed method is as follows.Example 1.Waste water from coke production to content of 60 mg/l ammonia nitrogen, 500 mg/l of phenols and 350 mg/l p the duck is served in the aeration tank for biological treatment, where preloads bacterial sludge containing complex nitrifying and denitrifying microorganisms along with phenol and rodorazresheniye microorganisms and subjected to continuous aeration with compressed air by maintaining the pH of the wastewater dosing of alkaline reagent to 7.0. The purified waste water containing ammonium nitrogen 0-5 mg/l, nitrate 0-5 mg/l, nitrides 0-5 mg/l phenols 0.1 mg/l, rodando 0.05 mg/l is continuously withdrawn from the aeration tank and enters the sump, which is asserted from suspended therein bacterial sludge. After settling the sludge back to the aeration tank with a recirculation pump with a coefficient of recycling grey water, 0.3. Purified water is removed from tank and used for the needs of the company.Example 2.Waste water from coke production to the content of 400 mg/l ammonia nitrogen, 500 mg/l of phenols and 350 mg/l of rodando with the unit load of 0.15 kg of ammonia nitrogen for 1 m3the useful volume of the aeration tank per day continuously fed into the aeration tank for biological treatment, where pre-loaded bacterial sludge containing complex nitrifying and denitrifying microorganisms along with phenol and Rodan who offered water dosing of alkaline reagent is not lower than 7.0. The purified waste water containing ammonium nitrogen 5-10 mg/l, nitrite and nitrate 0-5 mg/l phenols 0.1-0.2 mg/l and rodando 0.05 mg/l is continuously withdrawn from the aeration tank and enters the sump, which is asserted from the sludge and is removed from the cycle. The sludge back to the aeration tank for waste water recirculation pump with a coefficient of recycling grey water, 0.3.Example 3.Waste water from coke production to the content of 800 mg/l ammonia nitrogen, 500 mg/l phenol and 500 mg/l rodando continuously with the unit load of 0.4 kg of ammonia nitrogen for 1 m3the useful volume of the aeration tank per day served in the aeration tank for biological treatment, which preloads the bacterial sludge containing complex nitrifying and denitrifying microorganisms along with phenol and rodorazresheniye microorganisms and subjected to continuous aeration with compressed air by maintaining the pH of the wastewater dosing of alkaline reagent is not lower than 7.0. The purified waste water containing ammonium nitrogen 10-20 mg/l, nitrite and nitrate 5-10 mg/l phenols 0.1-0.2 mg/l and rodando 0-0,5 mg/l was continuously supplied to the sump, which is asserted from activated sludge. Pooled active and biological treatment.The purified waste water is removed from the cycle and can be used for the needs of the company.Implementation of the proposed cleaning method will allow
1) to reduce the content in waste water of ammonium nitrogen to 0-5 mg/l, nitrites and nitrates to 0-5 mg/l phenols to 0.1 mg/l and rodando to 0.05 mg/l without increasing the processing time (in a known way the content in waste water after cleaning ammonia nitrogen 52-65 mg/l, nitrite 41-105 mg/l at the same content of these impurities in the raw wastewater);
2) to carry out the cleaning process in a single chamber of the aeration tank, which enables to simplify the process flow by eliminating from the aeration tanks anaerobic zones (chambers);
3) to reduce the energy consumption for recycling wastewater from the aerobic to the anaerobic zone and the installation costs of the recirculation pumps (by reducing the coefficient of recirculation bacterial sludge from 1.5 to 0.3);
4) to implement a wastewater treatment technologies from ammonium nitrogen on the existing volume of biological treatment plants with virtually no reconstruction.Conducting processes of denitrification and nitrification in a single aerobic chamber by increasing the efficiency of purification of Vooruzheniy biological treatment almost without retrofitting or construction of new facilities. Thanks to the combination of nitrification and denitrification in the same zone (zone of aeration) released volume of buildings, intended for conducting the process of denitrification. This volume structures it is possible to use to increase the depth of the wastewater, thereby increasing the effectiveness of decontamination of the CCP.Sources of information
1. A. S. USSR N 1673533, MKI C 02 F 3/02, 1989.2. A. S. USSR N 1169947, MKI C 02 F 3/30, 1983.3. Pat. USSR N 1799366, MKI C 02 F 3/30, 1991. The method of biological treatment of concentrated wastewater containing ammonium nitrogen, including treatment in the aeration tank bacterial ooze on the basis of nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria and aeration at pH environment of no less than 7.0 with return of the bacterial sludge back into the cycle, characterized in that the waste water is passed through an aeration tank with speed, providing the specific load of ammonium nitrogen 0,03 - 0,4 kg per 1 m3the useful volume of the aeration tank per day, while passing through the aeration tank all the waste water continuously aeronaut in the whole volume of the aeration tank.
FIELD: aeration systems in sewage purification; technologies of sewage purification.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to technologies of sewage purification and may be used for biological purification of sewage at sewage treatment plants of municipal economy. The aeration system in the aerotank includes at least two zones located over the corresponding sections of the aerotank bottom, one of the zones is a zone of nitrification, and the other is a zone of denitrification. In the zone of nitrification are located pneumatic aerators gathered in the corresponding modules and placed in a benthic part of the corresponding section of the bottom of the aeration tank. At least in each zone there is a group of aerators formed from the pneumatic aerators. The group of aerators located in the zone of nitrification is formed from the porous tubular aerators, and the group of aerators located in the zone of denitrification is formed from the perforated tubular aerators. At that within the limits of each of the mentioned groups the aerators gathered in the aerating modules and are located in the corresponding benthic parts of the aeration tank with a capability of formation in it of a broad strip of aeration. The technical result is an increase of intensity of the sewage purification with an increase of the speed of the biological purification process.
EFFECT: the invention ensures an increased intensity of the sewage purification and increased speed of the biological purification process.
3 tbl, 5 dwg
FIELD: treatment of sewage; biological cleaning of waste water in purification works.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method includes forming of at least two zones above respective sections of aerotank bottom: one zone is used for nitrification and other zone is used for de-nitrification. Aerobic conditions are created in nitrification zone and anoxide conditions are created in de-nitrification zone. Fine-bubble aeration is performed in nitrification zone with the aid of pneumatic aerators which are preliminarily located in near-bottom part of respective section of aerotank bottom. Wide band of aeration is formed in two zones of aerotank. Medium-bubble and/or coarse-bubble aeration is performed in de-nitrification zone by means of other pneumatic aerators which are preliminarily located in near-bottom part of respective section of aerotank.
EFFECT: enhanced intensity of cleaning sewage due to increased rate of biological purification.
14 cl, 5 dwg, 3 tbl
FIELD: preservation of the environment; methods of biological purification of waste waters.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of environmental control and may be used in a municipal services and different branches of industry at construction of new and renovation of the existing Waste waters disposal plants. Waste waters together with a mixture of the suspended active sludge and free-floating nozzles are fed into a bioreactor containing an anaerobic area and an aerobic area. In an aerobic area the mixture is divided into two streams. One stream is returned for mixing with the initial waste waters, and the other stream is guided into a desilter for a preclarification with production of the dense active sludge being returned in the aerobic area, and a mixture of excessive sludge and the biologically purified waste waters. Conduct a controlled feeding of the air into the bioreactor. In the anaerobic area the waste waters are forced in a circulating motion in the closed channel formed at least by one septum by mechanical or pneumatic action. The reservoir of the device is supplied with the water-feeding and water-withdrawing chutes. The desilter is supplied with a septum not reaching to the bottom the reservoir with opening and stream-guiding deflectors. The technical result of the invention is an increased degree of the waste waters purification from suspended substances, and also from organic compounds, ammonium compounds and phosphor; exclusion of conditions for increasing concentration of metabolism products.
EFFECT: the invention ensures an increased degree of the waste waters purification from suspended substances, organic compounds, ammonium compounds and phosphor, exclusion of conditions for increasing concentration of metabolism products.
13 cl, 1 tbl, 4 dwg
FIELD: purification of the urban sewage and industrial waste waters.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of purification of the urban sewage and also the waste waters of the food-processing industry and cattle-breeding complexes and is intended for removal from the urban sewage liquor and the industrial waste waters of phosphor in the form of ions PO4 3-. The method of removal of phosphor from the sewage liquor includes the mechanical, biological, physicochemical purification with return of the phosphor depleted compacted active sludge from the sludge concentration tank into the aerotank, with feeding into the sludge concentration tank of the sludge water enriched with the volatile fatty acids produced in the acidoficator working with the crude sediment from the primary settlers in the mode of the first stage of the anaerobic fermentation. At that the redundant active sludge released from the ions PO4 3- in the sludge concentration tank is added into the acidoficator. Due to injection into the acidoficator of the redundant active sludge the shortage of the organic substances is compensated at the low values of the biochemical oxygen demand of the initial sewage liquor and it ensures the necessary amount of the volatile fatty acids fed into the sludge concentration tank for realization of the dephosphatization process. The method is characterized by reduction of the operational costs of purification of the sewage and industrial waste waters from phosphor.
EFFECT: the invention ensures the necessary amount of the volatile fatty acids fed into the sludge concentration tank for realization of the dephosphatization process.
FIELD: biological purification of waste water.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method includes mechanical purification of waste water in first settler followed by delivery of waste water to bioactivator containing micro-flora where zones at heterogeneous content of oxygen in medium are maintained by controllable introduction of oxygen; then mixture of waste water with activated sludge is directed to secondary settler for separating the mixture into purified waste water and activated sludge which is continuously returned to the beginning of bioactivator. Sediment after first settler is recirculated to primary settler inlet for creating the hydrolysis process and heteroacetogenic process directly in primary settler. Zones of medium at heterogeneous content of oxygen are formed in secondary settler by regulating the rate of recirculation of activated sludge from secondary settler to bioactivator inlet. Zones of medium at heterogeneous content of oxygen in bioactivator are distributed horizontally.
EFFECT: reduction of volume of sediment and excessive activated sludge; low cost of maintenance of purification works; enhanced operational efficiency of purification works.
17 cl, 6 dwg, 3 tbl
FIELD: food processing industry; microbiological industry; methods of production of the biogas during fermentation of the organic substances.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the method to increase output of the biogas during fermentation of the organic substances due to initiating participation of the micro-organisms may be used in the microbiological industry and the food-processing industry. The method is realized in the methane-tank (2) with the system of the electrodes (1), the stirrer (3) and its lower part made in the form of the parabola (4). The system of the electrodes (1) has the different in height inter-electrode spacing intervals, that allows to realize the discharges in the form of the traveling wave due to the fact that at first one pair of the electrodes with the smaller spacing interval is actuated and then the other pair of the electrodes with the greater spacing interval is actuated. The water solution of the organic substrate is subjected to the action of the high-voltage discharge pulses by the system of the electrodes (1) ensuring the periodical step-by-step electrohydraulic treatment in the process of preparation for the anaerobic thermophilic or mesophilic fermentation. The lower part of the methane-tank made in the form of the parabola (4) ensures the directed formation of the impulse energy. The technical result of the invention is acceleration of the anaerobic process of the fermentation of the organic substances, the increased quantity of the methanogennic bacteria, the more complete splitting of the organics and the increased output of the biogas.
EFFECT: the invention ensures acceleration of the anaerobic process of the fermentation of the organic substances, the increased quantity of the methanogennic bacteria, the more complete splitting of the organics and the increased output of the biogas.
2 cl, 2 ex, 1 dwg
FIELD: treatment of domestic and industrial sewage water for aerobic biological purification process for removal of organic and mineral contaminants, may be utilized in large-scale and average-scale purification stations.
SUBSTANCE: method involves providing processes of sieving, flotation, averaging consumption and contaminant concentration before feeding of sewage water for aerobic biological purification process, with basic sewage water being preliminarily subjected to flotation separation process; directing clarified sewage water into consumption and contaminant concentration averaging device; directing flotation concentrate into anaerobic reactor for fermentation at acid fermentation stage; separating fermented flotation concentrate into liquid and solid phases using screw-type thickeners and strainers; accumulating liquid phase in specialized accumulators for mixing with sewage water fed from consumption and contamination concentration averaging device for aerobic biological purification process; discharging solid phase in container for further disposal onto landfill for solid domestic wastes.
EFFECT: simplified sewage water purification process, reduced capital and operating expenses, and decreased consumption of power.
4 cl, 1 dwg, 2 ex
FIELD: waste water treatment.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to processes of biologically treating domestic and compositionally equivalent industrial waste waters. Process comprises consecutive holding of a consortium of microorganisms removing organic and mineral impurities from waste waters under anaerobic, anoxide, and aerobic conditions in container constructions with intensive mass exchange provided by stirrers, pumps, and air bubbling. Recycled active sludge from secondary settlers is mixed with fresh waste water stream having passed grates and sand-catchers. Resulting mixture is subjected to flotation treatment, after which flotation concentrate is held for at least half-hour in anaerobic bioreactors at continuous stirring and clarified fluid with sludge water is loaded to denitrificator along with circulating stream of sludge mix from denitrificator outlet and anaerobically treated flotation concentrate. Further, sludge mix from denitrificator is routed to nitrificator, wherein it is subjected to air bubbling. Biomass of excess active sludge augmented under aerobic conditions of nitrificator is dewatered to cake state and subjected to biocomposting under aerobic conditions in mixture with sawdust without loss of phosphorus so that phosphorus-rich biohumus is obtained.
EFFECT: reduced volume of container constructions and power consumption on removal of phosphorus from waste water and increase of phosphorus in biohumus obtained from active sludge grown on treatment plant.
FIELD: mechanics; chemistry.
SUBSTANCE: completely-block modular clearing station includes tanks of multistage biological sewage treatment by communities attached on a filamentary brush mounting attachment and free-floating microorganisms of active silt, desilting devices and sludge thickeners, the devices dehydrating deposits of sewage and communications for a supply and a tap of sewage, feedings of air, a tap of collecting deposits. The clearing station is executed in the form of, at least, four-storeyed building of tower type with the isolated arrangement of bioreactors. The station is supplied with air ejectors, placed on a ground floor and communicated through air intake channels with the ventilating chamber passing from top to bottom through all floors of clearing station and arranged floor-by-floor with ventilation ducts. The station also is arranged by the ventilators assigning damp air, completed in bioreactors for limits of a building of clearing station through clearing and disinfecting devices, supplied by biopunchers for processing of the dehydrated deposits of sewage, ripening and drying at the expense of warm air heated in the air ejectors.
EFFECT: lowering of specific expenditures of the electric power on unit of cleared sewage, improvement of hygienic working conditions of serving staff and abbreviation of the area of the earth assigned under clearing station.
FIELD: sewage treatment facilities.
SUBSTANCE: invention is related to the field of biological purification of sewage from organic compounds, nitrogen and phosphorus. To realise the method, the following hydraulically communicated stages - anaerobic, anoxic, aerobic - are performed for treatment with activated sludge with membrane separation, stage of deaeration that precedes stage of anaerobic treatment, stage of powdered activated carbon (PAC) treatment with membrane separation. Method also includes recirculation of sludge mixture from the aerobic treatment stage to stage of deaeration and recirculation of sludge mixture from anoxic stage to anaerobic stage. Purified water after serial anaerobic stage at load on activated sludge by "БПК" of 2.0-4.0 mg/g·hr and anoxic stage at load on activated sludge by nitrogen of 3.5-4.5 mg/g·hr, "БПК" of 8-13 mg/g·hr is supplied directly to the stage of aerobic treatment with membrane separation. At that load on activated sludge by nitrogen makes 0.8-1.2 mg/g-hr, by oil products - 0.5-0.7 mg/g·hr, according to synthetic surfactants - 0.16-0.22 mg/g·hr and by phenols - 0.18-0.25 mg/g·hr. At the stage of anoxic treatment 80-90% of recirculated sludge mixture is supplied from deaeration stage. Water purification with PAC is carried out at concentration of dissolved oxygen to 4.0 mg/l due to supply of compressed air and PAC concentration of 20-30 g/l at its single charging. At that load on PAC by oil products makes 0.35-0.45 mg/g·hr, by synthetic surfactants - 0.06-0.07 mg/g·hr and by phenols - 0.02-0.024 mg/g·hr.
EFFECT: method provides for increased degree of purification from nitrogen and phosphorus, wider range of removed organic compounds, process simplification and reduction of its duration.
2 tbl, 3 ex