Power hydraulic vacuum installation
(57) Abstract:The plant is designed to produce electricity, heat and other useful energy. The system includes a pressure device designed in the form of columns, guide for rise of the working fluid with the outlet nozzle of the accelerator before the booster stage impeller of the turbine. The turbine is located in the housing, connected to the vacuum unit, made in the form of two-way piston pump driven by compressed gas. This turbine is connected to the actuator, for example the generator, through polysayevo gearbox and flywheel. This installation allows to obtain a useful form of energy environmentally friendly way. 3 Il. The invention relates to power engineering and manufacture of turbines and can be used for clean energy conversion, for example, electrical, thermal or other useful form.Known turbine hydroelectric power plants, working from the effects of falling masses of water flow. Water velocity is the initial indicator to determine the power hydroelectric power plants.Waste LASS="ptx2">Such hydropower plants represent a complex of expensive facilities and equipment, environmental damage, as they require the flooding of land.The closest analogue of the invention is a vacuum hydroelectric containing pressure device guideline (pipeline) for lifting the working fluid (water), body, connected to the vacuum Assembly, turbine wheel connected with the actuating mechanism, such as a generator, and an auxiliary start-regulating and control equipment (see RF patent N 2005199 C1, class F 03 B 13/06, 1993).However, this vacuum hydroelectric power plant requires water and does not provide the ecological purity of the energy transformation process, as the working fluid (water) participates in open-loop process.The objective of the invention is the reduction of environmental damage and the cost of energy for domestic and industrial needs.The specified technical and economic results achieved by the fact that the power hydraulic vacuum system includes a discharge device with a guide for the rise of the working fluid, a housing connected to vacuum the auxiliary start-regulating and control equipment, this turbine wheel is equipped with upper stage, and a guide - nozzle accelerator and vacuum unit made in the form of two-way piston pump driven by compressed gas, the pressure device is in the form of columns, and the actuator (electric generator) connected to the impeller of the turbine through a gearbox and flywheel.In Fig. 1 shows a section of casing installation and vacuum unit with auxiliary pastoralism and control equipment of Fig. 2 is a top view of the housing and the turbine; Fig. 3 - General view of the housing with the pressure column.Power hydraulic vacuum system includes:
- working body 1 - neutral solution with the addition of fine suspended insoluble particles of sea water;
reverse guide 2 with nozzle accelerator 2A;
- the blade 3 of the impeller;
- impeller 4;
- guide upper blade 5;
- accelerating the working turbine 6 (step);
- workers (upper) weight 7 - Fig.1, zone V (not shown);
the vacuum unit 8 - vacuum pump with vacuum receiver; the two-way piston pump with a cylinder of compressed air;
- emergency (control) CNY mechanism with the camshaft; the valve system, the units can be both manual and remote control;
- operating shaft 11 of the reduction gear;
valve 12 level control of the working of the accelerating mass, can be manual or remote control;
the flywheel 13 common purpose, can be used for mounting clutch with mounted actuator (generator, gearbox, gear shaft PTO);
- jelly receiving device 14 to the neck with a three-way valve manual or remote control;
- pressure column 15 - volume and height of the level of the working fluid must exceed the volume and level in the enclosure;
- the Executive unit 16 is shown in Fig. 1,2,3 not shown;
the gear shafts 17 PTO - Fig. 1,2,3 not shown;
- case 18 - design and construction may be modified without violating the concept and direct purpose;
a pressure gauge 19 is a device for analytical control of the level of the working fluid in the sump housing 18;
channel 20 to communicate with the atmosphere of the gear case (copon) and monitoring the level of grease in it (the probe);
- water gauge glass 21,21 and two three-way valves for visual monitoring of the levels of the working fluid;
- 22 gauge - a device.II - zone control.III,IV - zones of the working dilution.V - zone pressure of the working fluid.VI - zone lubrication of the gearbox.VII - zone atmospheric pressure.a, a', a" - cranes control.To control the level of the working fluid.Power hydraulic vacuum installation operates as follows.Pre make preparations to start in the following sequence:
1. Opening the valve "and" the air from the tank is fed to pneumoconiotic 10. Valves "a" and "a'", are set to the open position. Safety valve "R. K." open.2. Through aspic receiving device 14 is filling the internal cavities of the housing 18 and the pressure of the column (the valve 12 is open) a solution of a working body 1 to mark It on the gauge glass 21A.3. When you open the valve device 14 is closed "R. K. and crane control "and". By turning the knob of the remote control 10 pneumatological is supplied compressed air in zone I of the vacuum unit 8. Moving to the left, the piston in zone II creates a vacuum in zone III pressure column 15, which raises the level of the working body 1 to the level of "K" on the gauge glass 21. The valve 12 and the crane "and" zakryvateli 21A when open "R. K." and "a'" after the return of the piston of the vacuum unit 8 to the original position using the remote control 10.5. Close the inlet valve receiving device 14 and "R. K.". Using the remote control 10, a vacuum in zone IV of the housing 18. At the start of the rotation of the flywheel 13 opens the valve "a" on the column 15 to balance the vacuum in it and the housing 18 and at the same time opens the valve 12. Controlling the air supply using the remote control 10, the vacuum in the column 15 and the casing 18 (communicating vessels) was adjusted to the calculated value, then close valves "a" and "a'", installation in the work.The working body 1 along the guide 2 rises, increases its speed in the nozzle-accelerator 2A. The guide 2 is advisable to make several and place them evenly around the circumference of the housing 18.After exposure to the working of the booster turbine (stage 6) the working body 1 under the influence of its own weight falls on the upper blade 5, and then on the blades 3 of the impeller 4, not having rigid connection with upper level 6, but rigidly connected through the pinion gear with the operational shaft 11 increases the speed reducer, which, rotating the flywheel 13, transmits the force to the actuator, for example an electric generator (not shown), which generates electricity for consumers. Olzovanija in a vicious cycle.The installation can be used on a floating means and stationary with a fence of a working body of open water that will more effectively on the coast. Power hydraulic vacuum installation comprising a discharge device with a guide for the rise of a working body, the body is connected to the vacuum Assembly, turbine wheel connected with the actuating mechanism, such as a generator, and an auxiliary start-regulating and control equipment, characterized in that the turbine wheel provided with a booster stage, and directing the nozzle of the accelerator, while the discharge device made in the form of columns, and the actuator is connected to the impeller of the turbine through a gearbox.
FIELD: oil and gas extractive industry.
SUBSTANCE: device has metallic hubs of stator and rotor, wherein crowns of stator and rotor are concentrically pressed. Crowns of stator and rotor are made of durable ceramics and are additionally equipped with connections, allowing to exclude non-controlled turning of crowns in hubs and spontaneous axial displacement thereof.
EFFECT: higher reliability and efficiency.
FIELD: turbines using kinetic energy of liquid flow.
SUBSTANCE: proposed turbine has turbine case , stay ring with cascade of stay vanes, wicket-gate mechanism with cascade of adjustable vanes, operating element with cascade of flange-mounted blades and drive shaft coupled with electric generator step-up gear, operating element chamber, and draft tube. It is also provided with straightening mechanism that has cascade of vanes, chain transmission that has sprockets and shafts; external and internal rims are made in cross-sectional areas in the form of ovals. Cascade of blades is made in the form of caterpillar cascade. Operating element blades are cylindrical in shape and hinge-joined through chain transmission whose drive sprocket is coupled with drive shaft. Flanges of operating element blades are provided with supporting rollers mounted in fixed supports and joined with chain transmission shafts at distances of two adjacent operating-mechanism blades; guides are made in the form of oval junctions joined with turbine internal rim in vicinity of their abutting against butt-ends of flanges carrying operating element blades.
EFFECT: enhanced turbine efficiency.
1 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: mobile generator plants.
SUBSTANCE: proposed generator plant has frame that mounts power unit, foot-operated air pump, and compressed-air cylinders whose air lines communicate with generator plant. Control panel is electrically connected to output of electric generator vertically installed on generator plant housing and mechanically coupled with exciter and power unit made in the form of vertical-shaft pneumostatic motor. The latter has sealed case with inlet, outlet, and safety valves closed with cover that accommodates vertical rotor mounted in case and cover bearings and made in the form of shaft with two power drives attached thereto by means of U-shaped frames. Power drives are installed on either side of vertical shaft and spaced 180 deg. apart in horizontal plane. Each of them has a number of similar members symmetrically mounted one on top of other, their quantity being dependent of desired power. Each member is essentially rhombic plate made of light-mass and high-strength metal whose longitudinal axis is longest diagonal parallel to that of other power drive. Through ducts are provided on front ends of rhomb and L-shaped blind ducts, on its rear butt-ends. All these ducts are closed with covers kinematically coupled with drive cylinder piston. Compressed air fed to sealed housing opens covers, and unbalanced forces are built up on each member which set power unit in rotary motion. Air evacuation from sealed housing closes covers with the result that no forces are built up on drive members.
EFFECT: enhanced power output and torque.
2 cl, 21 dwg
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device is designed for converting kinetic energy of free flow of water into electric energy. Proposed microhydroelectric station contains hydraulic turbine with horizontal axle of rotation connected with submersed sealed electric generator. Station is provided with carrying frame consisting of sections on ends of which shields are installed to form confuser at inlet of water flow, and diffuser at outlet. Slow speed generator is used as electric generator whose shaft is directly connected with shaft of hydraulic turbine consisting of separate sections mounted on bearing supports. Each section contains one or more blade propulsors displaced through equal angle relative to each other. Each propulsor has two blades pointed in opposite directions being essentially NASA section modified by provision of cavity on lower plane, maximum depth of which being from 10 to 14% of maximum height of section and installed on posts secured on shaft of hydraulic turbine for fixed displacement of blades in radial and angular directions.
EFFECT: reduced cost of manufacture and mounting.
FIELD: engine manufacturing.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to method of operation of self-contained power station powered by diesel-generator set. According to proposed method of operation of self-contained power station powered by diesel generator set equipped with additional flywheel and disconnect clutch with automatic control members, additional flywheel is mounted on separate shaft which is connected with diesel-generator set by means of disconnect clutch. Preparatory operation is carried out to set power station into operation with subsequent overcoming of short-time starting resistances from consumer. Additional flywheel is connected to shut down diesel generator set by means of disconnect clutch. Power station is started under no load, and its coming to rated speed is detected by readings of generator shaft speed pickups. Load is connected and intensity of generator shaft speed drop is checked. Information is automatically transmitted to controller wherefrom, at termination of generator speed drop, signal is transmitted to disconnect clutch, and rotating additional flywheel is disconnected from diesel generator set, thus changing the set for accelerated mode of restoration of initial rated speed.
EFFECT: provision of power saving operation at stable conditions for overcoming designed resistance torque and short-time overloads exceeding capabilities of chosen supply source.
FIELD: hydraulic engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device is designed for converting kinetic energy of small and medium rivers into elastic energy. Proposed hydraulic unit contains hydraulic turbine installed on frame with bearings on its shaft, generator mechanically coupled with hydraulic turbine, stream shaper and device in form of plates to protect hydraulic unit from floating debris. Hydraulic unit has intermediate vertically and horizontally installed shafts with bearings interconnected by conical gears. Vertical shaft is arranged in well built near bank and communicating with river by channel made under level of maximum possible thickness of ice cover. Part of horizontal shaft connected with hydraulic turbine is arranged in said channel. Upper end of vertical shaft is connected with generator through ground horizontal shaft and step-up reduction unit. Stream shaper is made in form of flaps installed on shaft for turning to direct water stream of river to its central part between which turnable gate is installed for contacting with one of flaps to direct water stream to right-hand or left-hand side of hydraulic turbine.
EFFECT: provision of reliable operation all year round.
3 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: plant is designed for generating electric energy and pumping of water. Proposed device contains floating base in form of catamaran with channel between housing of catamaran in which water wheel with blades on its outer surface is mounted, and electric generator mechanically coupled with shaft of water wheel. Diameter of water wheel is less than its length. End faces of water wheel are covered, and front profile of water wheel blades is made to logarithmic spiral. Moreover, plant is furnished with water pump, and drive of electric generator is made in form of step-up harmonic gearing whose flexible gear is coupled with end face of water pump. Output shaft of step-up gearing is aligned with shafts of water wheel and electric generator, being coupled with water pump by step-up belt drive. Drive sheave of step-up belt drive is installed on shaft of electric generator. Controllable clutches are installed on shafts of belt drive.
EFFECT: improved reliability and enlarged operating capabilities of plant.
2 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: machines or engines for liquids.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises converter for converting flow power into kinetic energy of rotation and hydraulic turbines connected in series. The hydraulic turbine is made of hollow load-bearing shaft-cylinder with conical deflectors on the bases. The semi-cylindrical blades are secured to the shaft-cylinder along the generatrix of the cylinder or at an angle to the generatrix. The load-bearing shaft-cylinder is inscribed into the inner ends of the semi-cylindrical blades, and their outer ends tightened by means of rings define multi-blade cylinder provided with variable buoyancy that is controlled by ballast in the hollow section of the shaft-cylinder. The hydraulic turbine can be submerged into water completely or partially and interposed between the bearings and connected with the actuating mechanism through flexible links, clutches, and gearings. The actuating mechanism comprise one or several massive inertia flywheels made of disk or drum or cylinder connected through clutches and gears with the consumer.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
3 cl, 9 dwg
FIELD: electromechanical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed generator primarily designed to supply with power borehole instrument of face telemetering system in the course of boring has internal stator and rotor; the latter mounts turbine in its front part that has casing carrying rectangular- or trapezoidal-section helical blades. These blades are free to vary their angle of lift depending on conditions of borehole washing with drilling fluid. Blades may be made of flexible material and have two parts of which one part is joined with turbine casing and other (loose) part is free to bend in transverse plane. In addition, blades may have variable stiffness in cross-sectional area and variable height of cross-section profile; loose parts of blades may be joined with ring. Blade turn limiter responding to maximal discharge of drilling fluid may be provided on the turbine casing.
EFFECT: enhanced operating reliability and extended variation range of drilling fluid discharge through generator turbine.
7 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: hydraulic power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed hydraulic turbine generators are designed for creating stationary and portable hydraulic plants of modular type. Generators have rotor with central shaft non-rotating around horizontal axis or vertical axis (as version) on which chain drive gears are rigidly fitted, each being coupled through independent chain drive with planet pinion members arranged radially and uniformly around central shaft. Each member has blade reduction gear consisting of gear of chain drive and of large and small cylindrical gears, the latter being coaxial and rigidly coupled with gear of chain drive of blade reduction gear, and large cylindrical gear is rigidly secured on axle of blade installed horizontally for generator (or vertically, as version). Each blade rests by ends of its axle for rotation on brackets secured on hubs by bases. Hubs are installed on both ends of shaft for rotation and tops of brackets at both ends of central shaft are connected by ring rims being drive wheels connected with energy converters by flexible drive.
EFFECT: provision of effective and reliable operation.
3 cl, 4 dwg