Nonwoven fibrous material
(57) Abstract:Nonwoven fibrous material is used in various industries, particularly in the inner parts of footwear, filter material for air filters and heat and sound insulating materials. This material has high performance characteristics, have antiseptic properties, and is easy to manufacture, is made of available materials and has a wide range of applications. Non-woven material consists of synthetic and natural fibers. As the synthetic fibers used polyester, polyamide and polyvinyl chloride fiber, and as a natural sphagnum moss in the following ratio, wt.%: polyester fiber 5,0 - 40,0; polyamide fiber 5,0 - 30,0; polyvinylchloride fiber 10,0 - 75,0; sphagnum moss - the rest. 3 C.p. f-crystals, 1 table. The invention relates to the production of non-woven fibrous materials used in various industries, in particular, as the inner parts of footwear, filter material for air filters and heat and sound insulating materials.Known water-absorbing material and vcli lower layers, made of hydrophilic material and the middle layer has a through interconnected cavities, supplemented water-absorbing material is highly porous granular active alumina was put into its pores 8-12 wt.% calcium chloride .This invention has the following disadvantages - complexity of desiccant material, the use of expensive inorganic materials, sophisticated design of insoles that do not possess antiseptic properties.Known multilayer sound absorbing material-containing base layer of polyvinyl chloride fiber and an extra layer of three-layer bulk material from kolloidnyi threads or kolloidnyi with polyester filaments .The material has the following disadvantages, it has antiseptic properties and does not create a constant humidity in the room due to the lack of natural fibers with greater water-holding capacity.Known filter material is peat, which is used as - sphagnum peat .However, due to the lack of artificial fibres of this filter material has a low physical-mechanical characteristics of the suspension - dry peat, moist peat treated with dispersant containing salt and complexing metals, of synthetic fibers, in particular polyamides, polyvinylchloride and polyacrylonitrile .Famous invention has the following disadvantages - complexity of manufacturing and the limited scope of commodity filters that do not have an antiseptic effect on the filtered air.Known nonwoven teplozvukoizolirujushchej material containing a mixture of PVC shrinkable fibers and synthetic knitted, woolen and worsted fibers .The disadvantage is the lack of antiseptic properties, allowing to improve the comfort and safety of the surrounding air.The closest in technical essence and the achieved effect is non-woven fibrous material consisting of natural and synthetic fibers, as natural fibers used celluloide carbonate and other fibers, as well as synthetic, viscose, cellulosome, polypropylene and others .This material does not possess antiseptic properties, and for its manufacturing cha through a combination of natural and synthetic fibers to create a non-woven fibrous material, with improved consumer and operational properties, have antiseptic properties, and should be easy to manufacture and possess a wide range of applications.The problem is solved by creating a non-woven fibrous material consisting of synthetic and natural fibers, and as artificial fibers used polyester, polyamide and polyvinyl chloride fiber, and as a natural sphagnum moss at the following content of the fibers in the material, wt.%:
Polyester fiber - 5,0 - 40,0
Polyamide fiber - 5,0 - 30,0
PVC fiber - 10,0 - 75,0
Sphagnum moss - Rest
In an advantageous variants of non-woven fibrous material contains wool fibre at the following content of the fibers in the material, wt.%:
Polyester fiber - 5,0 - 40,0
Polyamide fiber - 5,0 - 30,0
PVC fiber - 10,0 - 75,0
Wool fiber - 1,0 - 20,0
Sphagnum moss - Rest
The material can be made of a multilayer of the individual layers of fibers or a mixture thereof, or a single layer of a mixture of fibers. Layers of material bonded hypoproteinemia.Polyester fiber and is the OSC - according to OST 17-103-80.Sphagnum moss is a natural material constituting the upper layer of decomposed peat type magellanicum. Moss contains bactericidal penelopeee substance - spagnol with good moisture and gas absorbing capacity properties. Dry moss can absorb water in 15 - 20 times more than its own weight.The main performance of nonwoven fibrous material include its trudnogoryuchee due to the use of combustible synthetic fibers: Regenerist; the density of the material can be subjected to the wet regeneration; maximum moisture absorption; the bactericidal action due to the presence of sphagnum moss; porosity; permeability.Nonwoven fibrous material was obtained as follows.Artificial or natural fibers previously subjected to cutting by the cutting machines of the rotary type in a length of 60 - 65 mm, then mixed. If the material is prepared from a mixture of fibers, they are mixed in the claimed ratio. Spend flattening on replusive car. Then depending on the destination of the material from separate fibers or from a mixture of fibers forming the fabric to impose paintings from different types of fibers to each other, or impose a cloth from a mixture of fibers. Also, the material is prepared and a single layer of a mixture of fibers. The resulting material is then served on the needling machine for fastening.The density of punctures 60 - 500 cm-2when igloprobivnye for insoles; 20 - 100 cm-2in the manufacture of sound-proof materials and 10 - 20 cm-2- in the manufacture of filters.You can pre-each canvas to fasten igloprobivnye. To create a multilayer material necessary structures and bind the layers together by igloprobivnye. The required density is reached by selecting the appropriate mode igloprobivnye.To provide additional sealing and hardening, if necessary, can be heat-treated material. The obtained rolled material used for a purpose for what you are giving products used as insoles for shoes, as filters for air purification from dust, fumes and germs, as the insulating material.Application of the obtained non-woven fibrous material as insoles for shoes allows for the introduction of herbal supplements to increase the density of the material with simultaneous increase his str is selecionada properties the ability to absorb, hold, and subsequent return of moisture, and also have a therapeutic effect, which is expressed in the prevention and treatment of skin diseases of the feet, reducing susceptibility to colds due to the use of antiseptic and biostimulating sphagnum moss.When using the insoles of the claimed material legs remain for a long time to dry because the moisture released by the human body as coming from the outside, completely adsorbed and held by the insole.The combination of artificial and natural fibers provide the necessary level of comfort. Supplementary insole after drying does not lose its properties and use for a long time.The material produced is used in filters for air purification from atmospheric dust, in particular, in air conditioning systems and flow-through ventilation, for example, in surgery, the electronic industry, in the production of film and photographic materials, as well as in respirators. To do this, the material form filters of various shapes, for example in the form of a disk.The presence in the material of the bactericidal component allows you to clean passing through the filter polluted the procedure of its production are changing the adsorption properties of the filter.In the manufacture of multilayer filter of the first layer do more friable, the second layer consists of peat moss, and the third layer are doing more durable to prevent crossing of pollutants.Combining artificial and natural fibers, you can get the filter materials with greater strength and performance properties.A new set of declared essential features allows you to get a new technological result, namely to improve the performance properties of the material due to the alternation of artificial and natural fibers in the claimed ratio.The analysis selected in the search process known solutions showed that in science and technology there is no object, similar to the declared essential features and high performance properties when used in various industries.To prove compliance of the claimed invention, the criterion of "industrial applicability" cited specific examples of the preparation of the material and determine their technical and operational characteristics and antimicrobial properties.Density, tensile strength, relative from the th impact on the selected test microorganisms.The material produced can be used in the engineering industry as insulating material for the manufacture of upholstery for the seats, in the construction for covering walls and as lining for linoleum.The acoustic properties of the material are determined mainly by its composition, density and thickness.When the airflow fiber material occur viscous friction forces, as well as loss of sound in places narrow and fractures between the fibers, which gives the material a sound properties.The presence of bactericidal component in the material allows for the operation of this heat insulating material for a long time even in those areas and places where you want to create anti-bacterial protection.To determine the qualitative and quantitative composition of the microorganisms present in natural peat moss and material with its inclusion was performed microbiological inoculation of the above materials on effective nutrient medium:
- mastopathy agar;
environment of čapek, Saburo;
- starch-ammonia agar.As microbial test objects for the definition of sanitary and hygienic properties of the Mat the exchange of fungi of the genus Candida.To determine the effect of the studied material on the selected test object following methods were used:
method of lumps;
method perpendicular strokes.Data on the growth inhibition of the test organisms in the presence of sphagnum (10%) and without added (control variant) defined two days at t=30opresented in the table.Example 1 (the invention)
Take 20 wt.% polyester staple fibres by weight, 30 wt.% polyvinylchloride fibers, 10 wt.% polyester, 10% wool and 30 wt.% sphagnum moss with long fibers 50-65 mm and mixed. Next roll on rolling out the machine and form a sheet thickness of 5 mm, fasten igloprobivnye with the number of punctures 500 cm-2. The density of the material 1750 g/m2the tensile strength of 23 kg/cm2, an elongation of 30%, water absorption of 6.4 g/g, antimicrobial properties - the suppression of growth of cultures:
- Stapnylococcus aureus - 45%;
- Candida sp. - 10%;
- Actinomyces sp. 38-71% when using different test methods.Example 2 (prototype)
Take 50 wt.% pulp, add 50 wt.% viscose, mixed and produced in the form of a sheet. The density of the material - 56 g/cm2, oticheskimi properties.As can be seen from the table, the proposed material is denser, more resistant to tear and has an antiseptic effect.Thus, the present invention has the following technical and economic advantages:
- a combination of artificial and natural fibers makes it possible to obtain a material with higher performance;
- the presence in the material of sphagnum moss gives the material antiseptic properties;
- the material is higher quality and more durable due to igloprobivnye, i.e. has a high density;
- manufacturing and igloprobivnye filters with antimicrobial properties is relevant;
- use of the material for the manufacture of insoles for shoes with improved performance characteristics reduces the level of moisture in the shoes, has antimicrobial activity, retains insulating properties of the footwear, reducing the likelihood of colds and fungal diseases. 1 1. Non-woven fibrous material consisting of synthetic and natural fibers, characterized in that as an artificial fibers used polyester, polyamide and Polyphemus.%: 3 Polyester fiber 7 5 - 40 3 Polyamide fiber 7 5 - 30 3 PVC fiber7 10 - 75 3 Sphagnum moss 7 Else 2 2. The material under item 1, characterized in that it additionally contains wool fibre at the following content of the fibers in the material, wt. %: 3 Polyester fiber7 5 - 40 3 Polyamide fiber7 5 - 30 3 PVC fiber7 10 - 75 3 Wool fiber 7 1 - 20 3 Sphagnum moss 7 Else 2 3. The material under item 1 or PP.1 and 2, characterized in that the material is made of a multilayer of the individual layers of fibers or a mixture thereof, or a single layer of a mixture of fibers. 2 4. The material on p. 3, characterized in that the layers of material bonded hypoproteinemia.
FIELD: the invention refers to the technology of receiving shaped polymer article with a structure having elastic properties suitable for using in quality of filtering materials.
SUBSTANCE: the shaped article out of polymer with elastic structure has a three-dimensional structure with cavities formed by twisting and picking up adjusting loops and spirals of threads and/or hollow continuous threads and/or shortened threads made of mixture of polyophelin polymer with vinyl acetate , ethylene copolymer with vinyl acetate and block-copolymer polystyrene-polybutadiene-polystyrene. The article has high blow-durable properties and capabilities to bear load.
EFFECT: provides elastic properties suitable for using in quality of filtering materials.
11 cl, 19 dwg, 12 tbl, 15 ex
FIELD: production of non-woven materials from polyester composite filaments.
SUBSTANCE: material is formed from short composite filaments made from polyester polymer, prepared from the following catalyst, and polymer providing linking by fusing. Catalyst includes: mixture of component of phosphorous compound of formulation (III) and component of titanium compound of formulation (I), and/or product of reaction of titanium alkoxide and carbonic acid of formulation (II), or acid anhydride; and/or product of reaction of component of phosphorous compound of formulation (V) and component of titanium compound containing titanium alkoxide (IV) of formulation (IV), and/or product of reaction of titanium alkoxide and carbonic acid, of formulation (II) or anhydride thereof.
EFFECT: improved color tint and increased strength of filaments.
13 cl, 2 tbl, 19 ex
FIELD: polymer fibers.
SUBSTANCE: polyester fiber is prepared by catalytic polycondensation involving aromatic dicarboxylate. Catalyst contains a mixture of (i) titanium compound ingredient containing titanium alkoxide and at least one product of reaction of titanium alkoxide and a specific carboxylic acid or carboxylic acid anhydride and (ii) specific phosphorus compound ingredient. Catalyst can also be constituted by product of reaction of titanium compound and specific phosphorus compound.
EFFECT: enabled preparation of material characterized by satisfactory color tone and excellent suitability for knitting or weaving and dyeing.
5 cl, 2 tbl, 39 ex
FIELD: polymer fibers.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to fabrication of fibrous articles, in particular fibrous structures from polyesters. These structures are obtained from polyester fiber prepared in presence of catalyst, which comprises (A) mixture consisting of (i) component in the form of Ti compound formed from one or several compounds selected from titanium alkoxides described by presented below general formula (I) and products of reaction between those alkoxides and carboxylic acids described by general formula (II) or their anhydrides and (ii) component in the form of P compound consisting of compound having general formula (III) and/or (B) product obtained by reaction between component in the form of Ti compound formed from one or several compounds selected from titanium alkoxides described by general formula (IV) and product of reaction between those alkoxides and carboxylic acids described by general formula (II) or their anhydrides, and component in the form of P compound consisting of compound having general formula (V).
EFFECT: improved color tones and moldability.
13 cl, 6 tbl, 59 ex
FIELD: polymer fibers.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to technology of producing high-quality polyester fibers with modified section characterized by satisfactory color tone and excellent moldability and suitable for textile industry. Polyester fibers characterized by deformed section are prepared from polyester polymer. Polymer is prepared via polycondensation of aromatic dicarboxylic acid ester in presence of catalyst comprising mixture of titanium compound-based component and phosphorus compound-based component. The former includes at least one titanium alkoxide or product of reaction between this alkoxide and specific carboxylic acid or its anhydride. The latter is compound of general formula III and/or product of reaction between titanium compound-based component and phosphorus compound-based component depicted by general formula IV.
EFFECT: improved color tone and quality without napping manifestations.
15 cl, 9 dwg, 11 tbl, 52 ex
FIELD: polymer fibers.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to technology of producing high-quality mixed yarns constituted by polyester fibers having different degrees of shrinkage and characterized by good color tone and lack of napping, which allow the yarns to be applied in textile industry. Ester used to produce yarn is prepared by using catalyst comprising, in the first embodiment of invention, mixture consisting of (i) Ti compound component composed by one or several specimens selected from Ti alkoxides of general formula I and products of reaction between these alkoxides and carboxylic acids of general formula II or their anhydrides and (ii) phosphorus compound component consisting of a compound depicted by general formula III. According to second embodiment, catalyst comprises product prepared by reaction between Ti compound component composed by one or several specimens selected from Ti alkoxides of general formula I and products of reaction between these alkoxides and carboxylic acids of general formula II or their anhydrides and (ii) phosphorus compound component of general formula IV.
EFFECT: enlarged resource for polymer fibers.
10 cl, 4 tbl, 9 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to antibacterial medication, consisting of silver-containing particles of aluminium sulfate hydroxide, represented by the following formulae (X-I) or (Y-I): (AgaBb-a)bAlcAx(SO4)y(OH)z·pH2O (X-I), where a, b, c, x, y, z and p satisfy inequalities 0.00001≤a<0.5; 0.7≤b≤1.35; 2.7<c<3.3; 0.001≤x≤0.5; 1.7<y<2.5; 4<z<7 and 0≤p≤5, respectively, B represents at least one univalent cation selected from group, consisting of Na+, NH4 +, K+ and H3O+, total value (1b+3c), obtained by multiplication of valencies by number of cation moles, satisfies inequality 8<(1b+3c)<12, and A represents anion of organic acid; [AgaBb-a]b[M3-cAlc](SO4)y(OH)2-pH2O (Y- I), where a, b, c, y, z and p satisfy inequalities 0.00001≤a<0.5; 0.8≤b≤1.35; 2.5≤c≤3; 1.7<y<2.5; 4<z<7 and 0≤p≤5, respectively, B represents at least one univalent cation, selected from group consisting of Na+, NH4 +, K+ and H3O+, and M represents Ti or Zn. Said antibacterial medication of claimed invention, after its mixing with resin, is used to obtain antibacterial polymer composition, used for production of moulded products, film, nonwoven material, coating, sealant, as well as antifungal medications, antibacterial paper, antibacterial deodorants in form of sprays and agrochemicals. Method of obtaining said antibacterial medication includes stages: addition of water alkali solution, which has univalent cation, and organic acid to mixed solution of aluminium sulfate and/or nitrate, which has univalent cation, in order to initiate hydrothermal reaction with obtaining particles of aluminium sulfate hydroxide, which contain anion of organic acid; and contact of obtained particles with silver-containing water solution in mixing, in order to initiate reaction of ion exchange of several cations of said particles with silver ions.
EFFECT: obtaining antibacterial medication, which possesses high degree of dispersancy, transparency, whiteness and excellent antibacterial properties, especially ability to preserve its antibacterial activity after contact with water.
43 cl, 35 tbl, 21 dwg