A drug for prevention and treatment of radiation injuries
(57) Abstract:Developed drug for the treatment and prevention of radiation injuries. The drug is polydisulfide Gallic acid. The drug is more effective than used in practice tsistamin. table 2. The invention relates to biology and medicine and relates to means against radiation damage.Know the use case of radiation lesion of the n-aminopropiophenone and its derivatives , thiols , tiofosfornoy acid derivatives , derivatives of thiazolidine , diazinon , metal complexes of acylhydrazones  , -tocopherol . Wide use for the prevention and treatment of radiation injuries received tsistamin .The problem to which the invention is directed, is the extension of the range, with preventive and therapeutic agents against radiation damage. The problem is solved by the use as a drug for prevention and treatment of radiation injuries of polydisulfide Gallic acid, formula , where n = 12 to 16.Polydisulfide Gallic acid obtained by condensation of Gallic acid with odnoklasniki grey.Primea and with vigorous stirring, 13.5 g (8.1 oz) odnoklasniki sulfur within 15 20 minutes, then heated the reaction mass at 110 - 120oC to complete the termination of allocation of hydrogen chloride. At the end of the reaction the precipitate of polydisulfide Gallic acid is filtered off, washed with o-, m-, p-xylene and then with water until a negative reaction to chlorine ion. The synthesis time is 30 hours, exit 92 - 95%, T square = 260 - 262oC with decomposition. The reaction scheme:
Polydisulfide Gallic acid - substance light yellow color. The elemental composition, wt.%:
Found: C 38,60; H 1,33; S 24,59.Calculated: C 36,21; H 1,72; S 27,59.Molecular weight (cryoscopy in diphenyl) found - 3600.The infrared absorption spectrum of cm-1: 480-S-S-, 870-C-H - pentamidine benzene, 1230-S-C-OH, 1480-benzene ring, 1630-COOH, 3300-OH polymer.Evaluation of preventive and therapeutic actions of the drug were carried out on outbred adult rats of both sexes weighing 160 to 200 g Total single renthenolohiya conducted on the apparatus RUM-17 under the following conditions: voltage of 200 kV, current - 11.5 mA, filters - 0.5 mm Cu + 1 mm Al, dose - 0,35 Gr/min, skin-focal length 60 see Drug was administered intraperitoneally once per 30 minutes before irradiation. For therapeutic purposes, the drug wodent survival of animals and life expectancy.The results of the effectiveness of polydisulfide Gallic acid are presented in table. 1 and 2.Polydisulfide Gallic acid is more effective in much smaller amounts than a widely used radioprotector tsistamin.Sources of information used in the compilation of the description:
1. Oldfield D, Donil 9, Pizak V "Radiation Res" 1965, 26, N1, p 12 - 26
2. Vladimirov Century, and other Radiobiology, 1974, 14, N 3, S. 415 - 418.3. Mukhin, E. A., Pariahs B. I., Hykawy Century. And. Physiology hypertensive funds, Kishinev, 1974. S. 38 - 62
4. Fernandez V, Robbe Y, Chapat V "V. Med Chem 1983, 26, N 9, p 1317 - 1319
5. Romantsev E. F., Blohina C. D., Zhulanova H. I. Biochemical basis of the effect of radioprotectors. M: Atomizdat, 1980, 168, C.6. FloerecheinG, Floerechein P "Beit V Radiol" 1986, 59, N 702, p 597 - 602
7. Tsvetkova T. C., zocor E. C. Radiobiology, 1989, T. 28, vol. 6, S. 780 - 782
8. Kuna P. Chemical radiocasete. M.: Medicine, S. 127 - 129, 1989. A drug for prevention and treatment of radiation injuries, characterized in that it is polydisulfide Gallic acid of General formula
< / BR>where n = 12 to 16.
SUBSTANCE: method involves drying injured zone after having removed dental deposit and additional treating cement surface in inflammation zone with citric acid solution of 0.1 mMole/l concentration during 5 min, and then with 0.06% Chlorohexidine solution and Nikiforov mixture. Sulfacrylate is placed into periodontium pocket as glue periodontial bandage and the lesion focus is treated with ultrasound of 26.5 kHz during 3 s.
EFFECT: accelerated treatment course; activated reparative processes in periodontium; improved mechanical strength; accelerated polymerization in glue bandage.
SUBSTANCE: novel biomaterials consist of combination of sulphated hyaluronic acid and deacetylated hellane for application as highly efficient barrier for prevention of post-operation commissures in operation in abdominal, pelvic areas and, first of all, on spine.
EFFECT: increase of application efficiency.
16 cl, 1 dwg, 2 tbl, 6 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to high-molecular compounds for medical purposes. Water-soluble polymeric complexes of antiviral agent arbidol of general formula: are described, where: Arb - arbidol: ethyl ester 6-bromo-4-dimethyl-aminometil-1-methyl-5-oxy-2-feniltiometilindolinil-3-carboxylic acid hydrochloride monohydrate; m1=100-(m2+m3) mol %; m2=(7.6-9.8) mol %; m3=(11.5-13.6) mol %; content of Arb=26.4-32.1 wt %.
EFFECT: obtained water-soluble polymeric complexes of arbidol may find application in pharmacology, as they can serve as basis for new effective and safe antiviral drugs and their dosage forms.
1 cl, 6 ex, 4 tbl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to medicine, particularly pharmaceutical preparations, namely: plasters for transdermal application. Substance of invention consists in the fact that a transdermal plaster representing a matrix system and comprising a lining layer, a matrix layer and a lightproof protective coating in the following proportions is produced: 6.72 wt % of hypoxene substance, 15.11 wt % of sodium metabisulphite in propylene glycol with 0.067% of sodium metabisulphite, as well as 56.0 wt % of 95% ethanol and 22.17 wt % of PVP K30. The plaster aims at the transdermal introduction of hypoxene. A plaster area is 25 cm2.
EFFECT: offered plaster used for treating and preventing chronic diseases allows avoiding the problems related to oral administration, improves patient compliance, enables prolonged maintenance of the hypoxene concentration; it is suitable for purposes of combination therapy.
6 dwg, 1 tbl
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: what is presented is a group of inventions which refers to medicine, namely dermatology. The group of inventions involves the use of a known compound as an agent for preparing a composition for stimulating and/or accelerating fibroblast proliferation in vivo and ex vivo, and respectively wound healing, as a wound healing dressing containing such compound. This compound represents a copolymer of 2-methyl-2-[(1-oxo-2-propenyl)amino]-1-propane sulfonic acid salt and propenoic acid 2-hydroxyethyl ester. It may be used either separately or in a combination with the other active substances for inducing or accelerating wound healing. This compound either separately, or in a combination with the other active substance may be introduced on the wound directly and a surrounding area or mucous membranes by local application. The presents inventions also find application for making dressings on the basis of hydrogels and hydrocolloids which contain said copolymer. For the purpose of the use in vivo, the given copolymer is used in the composition or in the dressing for wound healing that promotes better improvement of wound surface regeneration and healing stimulation.
EFFECT: use of the copolymer ex vivo is effective for autologous skin or skin-epidermal transplants as that enables accelerating fibroblast proliferation.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to the high-molecular weight compounds of the medical purpose, more specifically to new synthetical sulfo-containing homo- and copolymers 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropansulfoacid with its own bioactivity that can be used in pharmacology in the capacity of the future-proof antiviral agents or can serve as the basis for the new effective and harmless antiviral medicinal agents and its pharmaceutical forms. The homo- and copolymers 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropansulfoacid of the stated below formula are obtained by the radical heterophase (co)polymerization in the ethanol at 70°C within 24 hours. The homo- and copolymers 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropansulfoacid have the molecular weight MM=(40-70)⋅103.
m=100 mol. %, n=0;
m=(22.8-58.1) mol. %, n=(77.2-41.9) mol. %.
EFFECT: invention allows to get nontoxical homo- and copolymer 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropansulfoacid with its own antiviral activity against the influenza viruses H3N2, H1N1.
1 tbl, 2 ex