The flow limiter for hydrostatic transmissions
(57) Abstract:Used in the hydraulic circuits for vehicles and can be used in road-building machinery. The inventive flow limiter for hydrostatic transmission includes a housing 1 with an inlet 2 and outlet 4, the plunger 6, the spring 8 and the control mechanism. In case 1 limiter between input 2 and output 3 is made of an additional valve 14 connected to the output 4. Side entry 2 before the plunger 6 has more spring 11. The control mechanism made in the form prescribed in section 1 of the adjusting bolt 9, based on the main spring 8. 2 Il. The invention relates to a hydraulic drive for vehicles and can be used in road construction machinery.Known hydrostatic transmission vehicle containing hydraulic motor - wheel spools turn off motors, connected by means of hose through the reversing valve to the hydraulic pump, safety and control hydraulics and stops flow.with. 901083, class B 60 K 17/00, 1980).A disadvantage of the known transmission is to drain the transmission all required in the work vehicle towing speed ranges.The closest in technical essence is the flow limiter containing composition hydrostatic transmissions flow installed in their buildings plunger with spring, as well as additional springs on the input side of each of the flow limiter between the housing and the plunger .The disadvantage used in the transmission of the flow restrictors is the complexity of the design.The purpose of the invention is the extension of functionality by simplifying the structure.This objective is achieved in that in the flow limiter for a hydrostatic transmission, comprising a housing with output and an output, a plunger, a spring and a control mechanism, in the case of the limiter between input and output channel connected to the output, with the input side before the plunger has more spring and a control mechanism made in the form prescribed in the housing of the adjusting bolt resting on the main spring.It is known that addition of an adjustable pump, hydraulic motors, valves and auxiliary equipment, any hydrostatic transmission construction and road machines contains, as a rule, a number of special the creation of a multi-way valves for different purposes.with. 146696, class B 60 K 17/10).In General these devices hydrostatic transmissions allow for different needs traction and speed of the vehicle. In particular, the flow is allowed to have profiles with locked differential communication wheeled or tracked propulsion of the vehicle, as mentioned products for off dividers provide a mode of motion with differential relationship between the propellers. And because the dominant operational requirements for road-building machines are saving the maximum possible traction qualities in her work modes, so the developers of such machines should effectively solve the problem of eliminating or limiting the extent necessary slipping propulsion. The solution to this problem is simplified in the case of use of hydrostatic transmissions of the proposed flow limiter, for example, in number according to the number of wheel movers. The proposed flow limiter allows you to achieve a technical result, similar to the case of use in the transmission of special devices, with simple technical means, so as itself to restrict flow enough design is to ensure and to switch between the following modes:
1. the restriction of the flow from input to output;
2. freely, without resistance flow from input to output and Vice versa;
3. freely, but with a certain resistance to the flow from the exit to the exit;
4. overlapping flow from input and output, and Vice versa (gate mode);
5. regulation of the size limits of the stream.In addition, hydrostatic transmission, some machines on the basis of flow limiters will allow you to work with relatively low energy consumption in operation.Achieved all these modes by a set of shared listed in the claims of different signs.Thus, being applied on the vehicle, the proposed flow limiter (in contrast to the known manufactured in various industries over-consumption) will provide nearly all required operation of the traction-speed modes without expanding the range and number of components in hydrostatic transmissions.In Fig. 1 shows a structural diagram of the proposed flow limiter of Fig. 2 is a variant of the schematic circuit hydrostatic transmissions on bashada 4 with the adjusting hole 5, the plunger 6 with an opening 7, the spring 8, the set screw 9 with the guide sleeve 10, and an additional spring 11, the separator fingers 12 and the seal of the bolt 13. In addition, the housing 1 has an additional output 14, combined with output 4 channel 15. Opposite the entrance, the housing 1 is closed easily removable cover 16.In Fig. 2 skompanovan option scheme of the transmission using the proposed limiter to illustrate the operational and technological capabilities. In this case, the hydrostatic transmission includes an adjustable pump 17 mandatory for any hydrostatic transmission unit charging-protective equipment 18, the motors 19 to 22 and the flow restrictors 23-26 key 27 setting modes. The motors are connected by a clutch 28-31 with the epicyclic reduction gear (not shown).The principle of the flow limiter is that it by automatically regulating the pressure loss at the orifice flow metering orifice 7 provides a constant flow rate regardless of fluctuations in the pressure difference at the inlet and outlet hose. Fluid from the pump 17 is supplied to the input 2 of the limiter and then the hole 7 movably in the ditch 19-22. The plunger 6 is loaded by a spring 8, a force which is balanced by the pressure drop created by the resistance of the holes 7 and weaker additional spring 11. If the fluid flow increases, it will increase the pressure drop, as a result, the plunger 6 moves to the right and partially block the hole 5, reducing consumption. The limiter provides almost stable set mounting bolt 9 flow regardless of the pressure at the outlet 4 with an error, usually not exceeding 1%.In relation to vehicles of the type of construction and road machinery, it is advisable from the point of view of minimization of energy consumption, prolong pump, hydraulic motors and to avoid a sharp drop in thrust, to have always a differential connection between the motors and only with the falling of the thrust in the case of excessive towing (over 30%) of any wheel to enter limited-differential relationship that almost makes properly designed and adjusted the flow limiter.For most machines at work on the ground without compromising traction and dynamic qualities of the coefficient of slippage of the wheels is in the range of 20-30%, which should be the basis for calculation of flux limiters is nicities flow and hydrostatic transmissions will consider characteristic modes it asked mounting bolt 9. The setting of each mode is regulation size H otstoyniy end T of the bolt to the plane of the OO side of the housing 1 (Fig. 1).In shown in Fig. 1 position when the end face T of the installation bolt 9 ottoni OO distance Habout-Htothe flow limiter will work in native mode classic flow limiter, with each newly established force of the compression spring 8 (within size Habout-Htocorresponds to a certain limit fluid flow Obefore.Thus, setting (adjustment using the key settings 27) the location of the end face T of the installation bolt 9 in the size range of Haboutto Htoyou can get smaller or larger values of the marginal costs Obefore. This will allow you to have a higher traction and dynamic quality machines at different speeds of movement in the operating mode, i.e. with different values of the performance of the pump 17. When the values of flow through the flow limiter from zero to Obeforein the circuit hydrostatic transmissions is stored differential relationship between the inputs of all ogranichitel the limiter flow also allows you to perform another function movement of the machine in reverse. This is due to the passing of the fluid flow through the restrictor from output 4 to input 2 through the opening 7.Another mode, movement of the machine at the transport speed will be obtained if the location of the installation bolt 9 size Hin. Thus, the spring 8 will be in the position close to almost free (uncompressed) state, and balanced by the additional spring 11, and the hole 5 and 14 will be blocked by the body of the plunger 6 and is not hydraulically connected to the outlet 2. This setting will correspond to the locked position output 4, i.e., the flow limiter will perform the function of a valve. Sequential removing of wheel propulsion couplings 31, 30 and 29 of hydraulic motors and deactivation of flow restrictors 26, 25 and 24 can be in several times to increase the speed of movement of the machine in transport modes, receiving 1st, 2nd and 3rd transport speed of movement.Free mode without additional hydraulic resistance to fluid flow will be obtained when installing the bolt 9 for measurement of Hd. This spring 8 and 11 will be free (not pressed), the hole 5 is blocked shifted to the right, the plunger 6 and the input 32 is nepredskazuemogo of the flow limiter the most economical operation.Moreover, there are many ways to achieve rational transport speed ranges of movement of the machine, for example, for a transmission according to Fig. 2 configuration of flow restrictors 23 and 24 to the rear wheels) on free mode, without additional hydraulic resistance to fluid flow, and the flow restrictors 25 and 26 off (valve effect) disconnect couplings 30 and 31 of the hydraulic motors 21 and 22. The flow limiter for a hydrostatic transmission, comprising a housing with inlet and outlet, a spring-loaded plunger on the part of the control mechanism of the main spring and on the other hand, from the entrance, based on case - additional spring, characterized in that in the case of the limiter between input and output performed additional channel communicated with the output, and a control mechanism made in the form prescribed in the housing of the adjusting bolt, propping up the main spring.
FIELD: transport engineering; self-propelled wheeled vehicles.
SUBSTANCE: proposed vehicle contains frame 1 with cab 9, front and rear steerable wheels 4, 6 and middle wheels 5, engine placed behind the cab along vehicle and covered by hood 11. hydrostatic transmission contains pumping station 21 consisting of matching reduction gear driven by engine placed behind the cab, and three pumps connected by pipelines with hydraulic motors providing separate drives of wheels. Hydraulic motors are arranged along frame 1 between sidemembers on solid brackets made in form of boxes with flanges connected with wall of side member between its webs. Invention makes it possible to create ecologically clean and reliable multipurpose all-wheel-drive vehicle of high cross-country capacity with hydrostatic transmission to drive all wheels.
EFFECT: provision of convenient mounting and servicing of transmission units.
5 cl, 7 dwg
FIELD: transport engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to crawler tractors and it can be used in their full-flow hydrostatic transmissions. Said transmission contains dividing reduction unit 2, two parallel final hydrostatic drives with pumps 3, 4 and hydraulic motors 5, 6, track reduction units 17, 18 and two planetary mechanisms. Planetary mechanisms are installed between hydraulic motors 17, 18 and track reduction units 17, 18. Sun gears 9, 10 of planetary mechanisms are connected with each hydraulic motor by two similar gear trains 7, 9. Carriers 11, 12 of each planetary mechanism are connected with epicyclic wheels 14, 13 of other planetary mechanism and with track reduction units 17, 18. invention improves maneuverability of tractor, provides economic recuperation of brake power from trailing side to leading side at turning of tractor, reduced power load on engine at turning, reduced power losses in hydrostatic drives of transmission of tractor with possibility of use of hydrostatic drives of lower installed power.
EFFECT: improved service characteristics of tractor.
FIELD: transport engineering; automobiles with positive displacement hydraulic drive.
SUBSTANCE: proposed transmission includes constant-capacity guided-vane hydraulic pump mechanically connected with vehicle engine communicating through pressure, drain and suction hydraulic lines through hydraulic distributor enclosing pressure and drain hydraulic lines and playing the part of reversor with at least one constant-capacity reversible guide-vane hydraulic motor to transmit torque to one or two driving wheels of automobile. Spaces of suction and drain hydraulic lines communicate with space of hydraulic tank. Suction hydraulic line passes through adjustable hydraulic restrictor whose control lever is mechanically coupled with automobile accelerator pedal.
EFFECT: simplified design of transmission, reduced fuel consumption and weight of transmission and its cost, and increased efficiency of automobile.
18 cl, 5 dwg
FIELD: mechanical engineering; machine building hydraulics.
SUBSTANCE: invention can be used on vehicles and machine-and-tractor units operating under unsteady conditions of movement. Proposed device contains planetary train 1, reactive link 3 connected with drive gear of oil pump 5. Planetary train is connected through carrier shaft with gearbox 9 and is set into operation by engine 11. Two-step adjustable restrictor 12 is installed in pressure main line of pump. Safety valve 14 and control cock 15 are connected to input of adjustable restrictor, being also installed in pressure main line of pump pneumohydraulic accumulator, being end member of pressure main line, is provided with three spaces. It consists of hydraulic cylinder, free piston, piston with rod, piston position regulator, oil line and oil channel. Space between pistons is filled with oil which regulates volume.
EFFECT: reduced influence of vibrations of external traction load onto functioning of machine-and-tractor unit.
FIELD: transport engineering; hydrostatic transmissions.
SUBSTANCE: proposed hydrostatic transmission contains pumping unit consisting of main and makeup pumps driven by vehicle engine, hydraulic motors connected by main hydraulic lines with pumping unit and forming circulating hydraulic circuit, and electrically driven self-contained pump whose delivery space is connected with hydraulic circuit formed by main hydraulic lines. Hydrostatic transmission is furnished additionally with sealed hydraulic tank with device for charging its air space with compressed air from vehicle pneumatic system and containing shutoff cock, compressed air pressure regulator in sealed hydraulic tank with safety valve and vacuum manual control valve to discharge compressed air from sealed hydraulic tank, two-position manual control valve for alternate hydraulic coupling of suction space of self-contained electrically-driven pump with hydraulic tank and with device for charging the tank with working liquid, check valve arranged in drain hydraulic line at inlet of sealed hydraulic tank, and manually controlled shutoff valve in suction hydraulic line at outlet of sealed hydraulic tank.
EFFECT: improved reliability of hydrostatic transmission of vehicle designed for operation under various road conditions.
5 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: mechanical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention can be used in different vehicles and in devices and mechanisms for clashless engagement of driven shafts. Proposed torque converter contains drive and driven units of converter. Drive unit is made in form of disks 2-5 with slots freely fitted on splined shaft 1. Movable blades are fitted in said slots. Driven unit of converter is made in form of cylindrical housing 7 with driven shaft 16 and rings 11 and 12 fitted on shaft. Disks 2-5 with blades 6 of drive unit of converter are arranged inside rings. Slots in disks 2-5 of drive unit of converter are made through being arranged tangentially. Each of rings 11, 12 in cylindrical housing 7 of converter driven unit is installed for rolling on guide 13, being connected with axle-shaft 14 flush-fitted in cradle of step bearing 15 whose body is in rigid engagement with cylindrical housing 7. With drive unit rotating, summary driven torque is formed from its hydraulic and inertia components. Formulas for calculating the torque are given in description of invention.
EFFECT: improved efficiency of hydraulic - inertia converter, its control system, gearbox of converter and method of torque conversion.
24 cl, 1 tbl, 10 dwg
FIELD: mechanical engineering; vehicle hydraulic drives.
SUBSTANCE: proposed recuperative reversible stepless hydraulic transmission of wheeled vehicle contains drive engine 5, recuperator 20 with overrunning clutch 24, controllable reversible hydraulic machine 18 with pressure and suction and control plunger 8 communicating with hydraulic control system through pipelines, follow-up hydraulic booster with variable-capacity pump 12 of reverse capacity, four non-controllable hydraulic machines 29-32. Each of said hydraulic machines has vehicle wheel, and wheels of vehicle are in contact with road pavement. Recuperator 20 is made in form of planetary reduction gear whose carrier 19 is connected with pump 12 and with hydraulic machine 18 provided with two diametric pressure and two diametric suction spaces and connected with hydraulic machines 29-32 by pipelines. Hydraulic machine 18 contains "floating" plunger 33 with two cylindrical grooves between two end face spaces and "polar" plunger by channels of which end face spaces of floating plunger 33 are communicated, overlapped or reversed with pressure and suction spaces of hydraulic machine 18. Cylindrical grooves of floating plunger 33 synchronously overlap or hydraulically communicate two pressure and two suction spaces of hydraulic machine 18. Lever 6 of polar plunger is mechanically connected with corresponding slot of plate 3 of vehicle speed and reverse control member.
EFFECT: reduced number of control members, dispensing with brake system improved cross-country capacity of vehicle, reduced fuel consumption, reduced acceleration time, increased efficiency.
5 cl, 11 dwg
FIELD: public building structures, particularly drives for showcase rotation.
SUBSTANCE: drive to rotate showcase substantially formed as superimposed disc 4 installed on pin 5 provides force transmission from drive 12 to disc 4 by means of flexible tie having tensioning means. Flexible tie is formed as closed loop of chain 10 having rigid links. The chain passes around the disc 4 along disc surface generator. Drive has sprocket 11 of driving means. The sprocket 11 is installed on shaft of hydraulic drive 12. Hydraulic drive 12 is mounted on plate 13 moving in radial direction relative disc 4 by hydraulic power cylinder 16.
EFFECT: increased safety of the drive, improved disc position adjustment, reduced size, simplified mounting and enhanced maintainability.
7 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: transport mechanical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises electric means for measuring working volume of pumps and hydraulic motors and pickup (60) for measuring the speed of rotation of the shaft of the pump station. The electric circuits are provided with threshold control members (67) and (80) interconnected between pickup (6) and the electric means. Between threshold control members (67) and (80) and electric means for changing working volume of pumps (67) and (80) and hydraulic motors (13), (14), (17), and (18) of the drive of end wheels are variable resistors (77), (78), (86), and (87) that are controlled by pickups (89) and (89) of pressure difference in hydraulic circuits of the drive of the intermediate wheels and the drive of each pair of end wheels.
EFFECT: enhanced reliability and prolonged service life.
3 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: mechanical engineering; production of drive units for engineering tools and motor vehicles.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of mechanical engineering and may be used in production of drive units for engineering tools and motor vehicles. The self-regulating infinitely variable speed transmission contains: an input shaft 9 and an output shaft 6, a centrifugal type nonadjustable hydraulic pump 3, a gear differential unit 2 with two output shafts 5, 6 and a nonadjustable hydraulic motor 4. The hydraulic pump 3 is connected to the gear differential unit output shaft 5. The nonadjustable hydraulic motor 4 is connected to the gear differential unit output shaft 6, which is an output shaft of the gear differential unit output shaft. Self-regulation of a torque of the output shaft is depending on a load by changing the number of revolutions per a minute of the centrifugal pump using the differential gear of the he self-regulating infinitely variable speed transmission. The technical result is an increased affordability due to reduction of a quantity of gears and lack of the throttling losses of a liquid and to the complete self-regulation.
EFFECT: the invention ensures an increased affordability due to reduction of a quantity of gears and lack of the throttling losses of a liquid and to the complete self-regulation.