Glued paper, the method of manufacturing sized paper and a sizing agent
D21H13 - Pulp or paper, comprising synthetic cellulose or non-cellulose fibres or web-forming material (chemical features in the manufacture of artificial fibres D01F)
(57) Abstract:Use: in the manufacture of sized paper. The inventive paper contains lignocellulosic fiber, traditional sizing agent and zeolite with hydrophobicity, characterized by the residual butanol less than 0.5% when the ratio of zeolite and traditional component equal to 0.003 to 500. The production method of this paper includes the preparation of suspension based on lignocellulosic fibers, introduction traditional sizing agent and zeolite, followed by dehydration. The dehydration is carried out in the presence of zeolite with hydrophobicity, characterized by the residual butanol less than 0.5%. In addition, the proposed use of a hydrophobic zeolite with a residual butanol less than about 0.5% as prolegshego agent. 3 S. and 14 C.p. f-crystals, 3 tables. The invention relates to coated paper, the method of manufacturing sized paper and the use of a hydrophobic zeolite as a sizing agent.Famous sized paper containing lignocellulosic fiber, traditional sizing agent and zeolite .In the description of the Swiss patent N 678636 realnuu or synthetic resin in combination with a matrix of inorganic material, comprising aluminum and silicon. Insoluble inorganic matrix corresponded to a natural or synthetic zeolite. Zeolites are referred to in this description may be entirely hydrophilic or may be hydrophilic or hydrophobic depending on pre-treatment to which they were subjected. There is no information that in this case, the zeolite must be hydrophobic, since their appointment in accordance with the description of the patent N 678636 is keeping a sizing agent, and not in the action itself as a sizing agent.In addition, it is known about the use of natural zeolites in the manufacture of paper as fillers. Such natural zeolites are hydrophilic, as enriched in aluminum and have a residual butanol order of 1.0 or very close to 1.0, in the determination of water repellency in accordance with the so-called test on the residual butanol.Sizing effect is achieved due to the content in the paper hydrophobic zeolite.Particles of the zeolite reduces the penetration of the liquid in the finished dried paper, and the effect is amplified if the paper contains also a traditional naznachen for packaging solid or liquid food, tobacco or drugs. In the case of its application in the form of cardboard for the packaging of food products contained within it a certain amount of zeolite provides absorption of chemicals. Thanks largely removed the problem of migration from the packaging material into the food contained in the packaging of substances with undesirable taste or simply dangerous. In addition, the invention relates to a method of manufacturing sized paper in the forming and dewatering a suspension containing lignocellulosic fiber, and the dehydration process is carried out in the presence of a hydrophobic zeolite. Thanks to its crystal structure and inert properties of the zeolite can be used in the manufacture of paper in a broader pH range than the range possible when using previously known sizing agents. Immediate sizing effect of the zeolite is used in the manufacture of tissue paper, making easier the operations of wrapping and molding (compression) of the package.You know the manufacture of paper from fibers containing lignocellulose and related hydrogen SWE substances, the so-called functional components, such as conventional sizing agents, agents that increase the dry strength of paper or Vice versa wet paper. In paper production are also used chemicals to increase production efficiency. As such chemicals can be components that prevent aging, providing dewatering of the paper, preventing the foaming mass and regulatory adhesive properties.The paper in its manufacture by the wet process in which a suspension containing lignocellulosic fiber, water, and usually one or more chemical additives, dehydrated in water-permeable fabric (mesh), thereby forming webs of fibres or sheet, which is pressed and dried to obtain the finished paper.Many types of wrapping paper can be in contact with liquids primarily in the form of aqueous solutions or water vapor. Because the fibers have a high hygroscopicity, i.e. they are hydrophilic, the water absorption strength of paper is reduced. This phenomenon can be counteracted by coating fibers water-repellent, i.e. hydroflo in the past been used rosin tall oil sulfate process, deposition of paraffin, sodium stearates and calculationtime sizing agents. In the manufacture of paper hydrophobic substances are usually introduced by adding to the suspension, consisting of fiber and water, the so-called sizing agent. Examples of paper that is glued, include water-repellent cardboard, fine paper and Kraft paper outer wall of the carton.The present invention provides the paper, which upon contact with liquids peculiar to lower the speed of penetration of the liquid into the mass of paper, and a sizing effect is reached due to the presence of hydrophobic zeolite. One of the advantages of the present invention is the ability to generate and paper sizing in a very wide pH limit, increases the flexibility in the choice of pH for the suspension fiber. Another advantage of the present invention is the short time required for complete sizing effect. Additionally, if you use cardboard, corresponding to the present invention, for packaging solid and liquid products, tobacco products and drugs removed the problem of exposure to substances that give the products an undesirable flavors, nymi in the water washing substances in the production process of paper making.As mentioned above, the known varieties of paper containing hydrophilic zeolites. Due to their hydrogen bonds, these zeolites can easily form compounds with fibres, containing lignocellulose. In accordance with the present invention unexpectedly was the possibility of obtaining a fairly strong connection between the zeolite, which has a significant hydrophobic properties and containing lignocellulose fibers, to achieve a low rate of penetration of liquids into the material of the paper. Glued paper and the production of such securities in accordance with the present invention can reduce the number of commonly used sizing agents. These are usually used sizing agents can improve the content of substances causing undesirable taste, which has a negative impact on the contents of the packaging for the products. The presence of the stabilizing components increases the resistance of thin fibers. Fine fibers to a greater extent than other types of fibers are characterized by a high content of extractive components, and consequently, substances that promote the emergence of undesirable flavor. The presence of hydrophobic caeine and are contained in the fibers and fine fibers. The presence of hydrophobic zeolites in the paper also reduces the migration of substances introduced into the paper with chemical components and causing undesirable taste.As zeolites glued paper contains inorganic crystalline compositions comprising mainly of SiO2and Al2O3with a tetrahedral structure. In accordance with the present invention refers to a zeolite belonging to other crystalline compounds of structure type zeolites zeolites, such as phosphates of aluminum. Crystalline compounds with the structure of zeolites that can be used in accordance with the present invention, described in the second edition of the Atlas of zeolite types of structures (Atlas of zeolite structure types, sec. ed.y Butterworths, London, 1987) the authors Meyer B. M. and others (Meier V. M. et al.), which includes in its reference information used in accordance with the present invention the zeolite. Many zeolites are found in nature, but most commercially available zeolites are synthetic means, these zeolites act as adsorbents and function as molecular sieves, they can, depending on the cell size and the nature of the surface ctestview with the present invention the essential property of zeolites is their limited ability to retain water. Such hydrophobic nature (ability to repel water) is accompanied by increased ability to attach non-polar compounds, which are part of a large group of organic substances. Zeolites are able to bind aldehydes, ketones, i.e. the most important substances that cause unwanted taste, it zeolites with a high molar ratio of SiO2and Al2O3with a tetrahedral structure. Zeolites having a high molar ratio, can be obtained by synthesis conditions, providing a high silicon content in the zeolite and/or due to the removal of aluminum from the structure. In the end, the connection structure is stabilized by thermal effects, thus acquired a decreasing ability to attach water. Glued paper in accordance with the present invention contains a zeolite with a tetrahedral structure with a molar ratio of SiO2and Al2O3at least equal to 10:1. A suitable molar ratio lies in the range from 15:1 to 1000:1 and preferably in the range from 20:1 to 300:1. Especially preferably, the molar ratio of SiO2and Al2O3in the tetrahedral structure was deanery within certain limits, different surface treatments, such as heating in an atmosphere of ammonia, water vapor or air. Such methods of surface treatment of the zeolites described in Breck D. C. (Breck, D. W. Zeolite molecular Sieves: structure, chemistry and use, John Wiley & Sons, New York 1974, p. 507-523 ("Zeolite molecular sieves: structure, chemistry and use") and in the work of van Beckum X. and others (N. van Bekkum et al.) introduction to zeolite science and practice, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1991, p.153 to 155 (introduction to the science of zeolites and their use), provided the reference material used in the present invention. The hydrophobicity of the zeolite after such processing may be determined in tests on the residual butanol (Residual Butanol Test) described in UK patent N 2014970. In these tests the zeolite activated for 16 h at a temperature of 300oC. Then, 10 wt.h. activated zeolite is mixed with a solution containing 1 wt.h. primary butanol and 100 wt.h. water. The resulting suspension is stirred for 16 hours at a temperature of 25oC. Finally, determine the residual content of butanol in the solution, and the result is written in the form of the weight content in percent. The low value of this parameter indicates a higher degree of hydrophobicity. Sized paper according to the present invention predpochtite is Oseni zeolite and traditional component, equal to 0.003 to 500. The range of acceptable values of residual butanol from 0.0002 to 0.5%. The preferred range of the content of the residual butanol is determined by the values from 0.001 to 0.3%. And finally, the most preferable range of the weight residual butanol is the range defined by the limits of from 0.01 to 0.2%. The proposed use of a hydrophobic zeolite with a residual butanol about 0.5% as a sizing agent.As zeolites with a high degree of hydrophobicity, used after certain modifications and providing a significant reduction of travel of substances causing undesirable taste from packaging in accordance with the present invention are zeolites of type pentasil, faujasite, mordenite, erionite and zeolite L. the Preparation of zeolites of type pentasil described in U.S. patent N 3702886 and 4061724. Hydrophobic zeolites of type pentasil acceptable, as they provide a significant reduction of migration of substances that cause unwanted taste. Simultaneously, the zeolites of type pentasil minimize the formation of oxidation products, which imparts an undesirable taste in time, for example, t, TsVKs, TZ-01, TZ-02, AZ-1. Suitable zeolite type pentasil is the brand zeolite ZSM-5 or ZSM-11, preferably brand ZSM-5. Zeolites ZSM-5 and ZSM-11 reviewed by Jacobs P. A. & other authors (P. A. Jacobs et al.) in "Synthesis of aluminosilicate zeolites with a high content of silicon", published in the journal Studies in surface science and catalysis. Vol. 33, Elsevier, Amsterdam 1987 p.167-176.Sized paper according to the invention additionally contains a filler in the zeolite from 0.05 kg/ton up to 50 kg/t of dry fiber and filler. Hydrophobic zeolite can be used as filler, and in this case, the added amount can be larger. Acceptable, you should consider the number of added zeolite contained in the range of 0.1 - 25 kg/t of dry fiber and filler used and preferably in the range of 0.2 to 10 kg/ton of dry fiber and filler.To get a good sizing effect of the sizing agent should be well distributed throughout the mass of material. This can be achieved if the particles are small and distributed throughout the volume of paper and if the introduction of additives to the core material is carried out with vigorous stirring. Acceptable is the particle size of the zeolite is less than 20 μm, rokeena paper contains recycled fiber or machined fiber.Also stated method of manufacturing sized paper comprising preparing a suspension on the basis of lignocellulosic fibers, introduction traditional sizing agent and zeolite, followed by dehydration, in which the dehydration is carried out in the presence of zeolite with hydrophobicity, characterized by the residual butanol less than 0.5%.In the manufacture of paper setting the pH of the suspension of fibres, containing lignocellulose, varies within wide limits depending on the type of fibers, the chemical composition of the paper or its requirements, the content of bleaching water, etc. In the production of cardboard, for example, pH indicates an acidic environment, when as a sizing agent used for the resin, while the pulp-reactive sizing agents are often used in conditions of neutral or alkaline environment. In the production method in accordance with the present invention, the sizing may be carried out under a wide range of parameter pH, because the zeolite particles have a crystalline structure and therefore inert. Good results are achieved when the pH of the fiber suspension before dehydration is in the range of 3.0 to 10.0. Acceptable parameter pH WM and with the present invention the hydrophobic zeolite preferably is introduced into the paper directly in front of the main hopper of the paper machine in the treatment area sizing agent. Hydrophobic zeolite can be added in the raw material composition in the form of sludge with stabilizers without stabilizers, in the form of a dry powder using a screw conveyor or in the form of a mixture containing the chemical components of paper, such as retaining components and inorganic colloids.It is preferable to carry out the dehydration in the presence of zeolite with hydrophobicity, characterized by the residual butanol from 0.001 to 0.3%.It is advisable to carry out dehydration in the presence of a zeolite with a tetrahedral structure with a molar ratio of SiO2and Al2O3at least equal to 10:1.In the method of manufacturing sized paper in suspension impose additional filler and zeolite are used in quantities of 0.05 - 50 kg/t of dry fiber and filler. Preferably, the dehydration is carried out in the presence of conventional sizing agent. As traditional sizing agent, mainly used alkylbetaine dimers, alkenyl anhydrides amber or mixtures thereof.It is advisable to enter the zeolite in the form of a finely dispersed mixture containing traditional sizing agent.In accordance SOA manufacture of paper. Thus, the zeolite can be introduced at an early stage of preparation of the pulp, a valid introduction and at the end of the preparation process of the pulp. It is advisable to enter the zeolite before the introduction of traditional sizing agent. In addition, in the manufacture of cardboard, for example, a slurry containing the zeolite, may be sprayed on one or more layers containing lignocellulose, and these layers can then be superimposed on each other. The zeolite may be in the paper in layers not containing fiber comprising lignocellulose. Such layers can be placed between the layers containing lignocellulose, or on the surface of the paper. An example of the latter case can be superficial applying a layer of zeolite.Paper in accordance with the present invention may contain other chemicals commonly used in the manufacture of paper, chemicals introduced to give the paper the specific properties of the finished product, called functional chemical components, while chemicals that enhance the efficiency of the manufacturing process, called chemical components of the production process. Naturally in the process of forming finished the process of production consumed in the manufacturing process. Functional chemical components include sizing agents, agents that provide the strength of dry paper, and the strength of wet paper, pigments, fillers, dyes and fluorescent whitening components. Functional chemical components may be chemically active substances, for example, include components, hardening dry and wet paper, to be quite passive substances, such as pigments and fillers. Among the fillers include calcium carbonate such as precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC) or mineral chalk, kaolin, talc, gypsum and titanium dioxide. Chemical components of the production process are linking agents, dehydrating agents, antifoaming additives, components, influencing the wettability, as well as agents, cleaning the felt and wire mesh.Water-repellent ability sized paper in accordance with the present invention is improved if in addition to the zeolite in the paper are introduced traditional sizing agents.Traditional sizing agents can be divided into reinforced and non-reinforced resin, wax compositions, sodium stearates, as well as sizing and what was installed, which is quite acceptable inclusion of paper pulp-reactive sizing agents, as such agents covalently and thus more firmly connected with cellulose fibres, other than special components. Covalent bonds provide higher resistance to aggressive liquids such as acids, alkalis, lactic acid, alcohol, and liquids used at high temperatures than special components based resins. So, to make cardboard resistance to lactic acid often used dimers of alkylbetaine. As pulp-reactive sizing agents are applied alkanolamide succinic acid, chloride carbamoyl anhydride and stearic acid. Particularly preferable to use alkenylamine dimers, alkenyl anhydrides amber or mixtures thereof.The number is usually entered sizing agent may be in the range of 0.1 - 15 kg/t (in terms of active composition) of dry fiber and filler used. Acceptable is the number enclosed in the range of 0.2 - 10 kg/t of dry fiber and filler. The ratio of hydrophobic zeolite and conventional sizing agent may be enclosed within the traditionally used sizing agents are used with hydrophobic zeolite, the order is not regulated. However, the penetration rate of the fluid can be reduced, if the zeolite is introduced before the introduction traditionally used sizing agent. Good sizing effect is achieved if the commonly used sizing agent and zeolite are mixed prior to their introduction into the fiber suspension. For the best use of the input zeolite acceptable to the processes of formation and dehydration occurred in the presence of the retention agent. Such retaining agents known in the industry. The desired compounds are polysaccharides, such as starch, derivatives of cellulose, rubber or synthesized homopolymers, such as polyacrylamide, polyamide-amine, polydiallyldimethyl ammonium, polyethyleneimine and polyethylene oxide or copolymers. Cationic and anionic characteristics retention agents are enhanced by the introduction respectively containing nitrogen groups or phosphate groups with the covalent bond. Methods for the introduction of such groups are well known to the experts (specialists). With the method in accordance with the present invention has been deemed especially desirable to use a cationic binding components, such as starch,the amount entered retaining agent may be enclosed within 0.01 - 20 kg/ton of dry fiber and used filler. Valid to this number corresponded to the limits of 0.02 - 10 kg/t of dry fiber and used as filler.When the retaining agent is used together with a hydrophobic zeolite, the order is arbitrary. However, the sizing effect is increased if the zeolite is introduced before the detaining agent that increases the proportion of zeolite, which remains in the material paper and therefore increases the hydrophobic properties of the finished paper. Good sizing effect was also obtained, if the custodial agent and zeolite are mixed prior to their introduction into the fiber suspension.In the production of sized paper in accordance with the present invention the effect of retention and dewatering could be enhanced by the presence of anionic inorganic colloids, which have been used previously in the manufacture of paper. Colloids are introduced in the form of dispersed mass (sols), which are not deposited due to the large ratio of the magnitude of the surface of the particle volume. It is desirable that the specific surface of these colloidal inorganic particles was greater than 50 m2/, as inorganic colloids were used Buevich silicates. Desirable recognized use as inorganic colloids sols on the basis of silicon. As a particularly preferred sols silicon-based sols are based on silicon containing aluminum, the description of which is given in the European patent N 185068. Preferably the use of the sols on the basis of silicon, having at least one surface layer containing aluminum, with sols remain stable throughout the pH range, with the use of the method in accordance with the present invention.It is desirable that the silicon particles of the colloid had a specific surface area in the range of 50 - 1000 m2/g with a particle size in the range of 1 to 20 nm. Sols based on silicon conform to the description and commercially available, such as the acquisition of the company Eka Nobel AB (Sweden).Acceptable if sols based on polysilicon acid, which means that silicic acid is in a state of very small particles (about 1 nm), having a very large specific surface area (at least exceeding 1000 m2/g and up to a value of 1700 m2/g), thus forming a microgel. Sols of this type are disclosed in Australian patent N 598416.If what was done previously, be performed in the presence of cationic inorganic colloids. Such colloids can be prepared from commercial sols of colloidal silica or of silica sols containing silicic acid obtained by treatment with an acid of alkali metal silicates. Such colloids are described in PCT application WO89/00062.The number of added anionic or cationic inorganic colloid may lie in the range of 0.05 - 30 kg/t of dry fiber and filler used. Allowable that the number was in the range of 0.1 to 15 kg/ton of dry fiber and filler used.If, in addition to connecting the component to the fiber suspension is introduced anionic or cationic inorganic colloid zeolite is preferably administered before the introduction of retention agent and the colloid. Preferably the zeolite is introduced first, followed by the added retention agent and then the colloid, which contributes to the processes of dehydration and binding.When four systems, the procedure for introducing additives are preferably the following: zeolite, traditional sizing agent, the custodial agent and the inorganic colloid.In the production of sized paper, in compliance is or more compounds, containing aluminum, which is already known from existing methods of paper production. By improving dehydration process can be increased operation speed of the paper machine, and the necessary capacity of the drying part is lowered. Suitable in accordance with the present invention compositions comprising aluminum, are compounds which can be subjected to hydrolysis with the formation of the suspension fiber cationic complexes of aluminum hydroxide. Improving the processes of retention and dewatering is achieved then, due to the interaction with the anionic groups of the fiber and other chemical components of the material of the paper. Quantity of various compositions containing aluminum, which undergo hydrolysis with the formation of such cationic complexes, is primarily a function of the pH of the suspension fiber for fiber suspensions, which before the introduction of the additives had a pH that is enclosed within 3.5 to 7, especially preferably using aluminates such as sodium aluminate and potassium aluminate. For suspensions of fibers, which before the introduction of the additives had the option pH lying in the range 6 to 10, particularly desirable compositions containing aluminum, such as kV is stable cationic potential in this range, higher pH values. Thus, as a composition containing aluminum, it is advisable to use the semi-aluminum composition in conditions of neutral and alkaline environment.Suitable compositions comprising polyaluminium, correspond to the General formula
X is a negative ion, such as Cl-, 1/2 SO24-NO3-or CH3COO-;
n and m are positive integers satisfying the condition 3n-m > 0,
Preferably, X = Cl-. Such semi-aluminum compounds known under the name of semi-aluminum chloride (PAC).The drug Ekoflock produced and supplied to the market by Swedish company Eka Nobel AB, is one example of such a commercially available semi-aluminum composition.On the potential of cationic complexes in the formation and dehydration affects not only the pH value of the suspension fiber, but also the amount of time elapsed since the introduction of the composition containing aluminum. If you increase the length of time the magnitude of the potential is reduced, thereby reducing the degree of retention of fine fraction and chemical material paper and to a lesser extent on the dehydration process. So the deposits prior to the formation of complexes and dewatering of the suspension. The amount of added aluminum composition in terms of Al2O3may be less than 5 kg/ton of dry fiber and used filler. With a reasonable amount of aluminum composition in terms of Al2O3lies in the range from 0.01 to 2 kg/ton of dry fiber and used as filler.In addition to the sizing effect, added to the zeolite has a cleansing effect on the circulating water (white water), used to create a suspension of fibers containing lignocellulose, and chemical material paper. In this sense, the introduction of zeolite essentially determines which effects will dominate. The longer the hydrophobic zeolite is in the suspension containing lignocellulosic fibre and chemicals paper pulp, the greater the amount of dissolved chemical compounds adsorbed by the surface of the zeolite particles. As particles of zeolite adsorbed in the structure of the paper, the concentration of unwanted material in the white water will decrease. To get a good sizing effect in accordance with the present invention, the zeolite is advisable to enter in less than 20 minutes before forming and dewatering a suspension of fibers, soderjaschiesya. Additionally, the zeolite preferably is introduced into the papermaking machine, or system of pipelines connecting the machine to the input hopper, in which is a pump flow, deaeration and shielding. Preferably, the zeolite was injected directly in front of the main hopper of the paper machine, i.e. at the inlet in the axial pump, in which white water is mixed with the basic composition before the resulting mixture is submitted to the head tank.In accordance with the present invention the hydrophobic zeolite has been used successfully in the production of sized paper. As the preferred hydrophobic zeolite is advisable to use the zeolite type Pancasila, namely the brand zeolite ZSM-6. Glued the paper may be in the form of cardboard for packaging solid or liquid products, thin paper or Kraft paper outer pasting cardboard. Appropriate sized paper containing a hydrophobic zeolite, used as packing material. The packaging material can include one or more layers of paper, cardboard or plastic, or a combination to accommodate solid or liquid food, drugs or tobacco. Predpochtene, which can be covered by one or more layers of plastic and is designed for storage of liquid foods such as milk or juice.In addition, the present invention is preferably used for the production of thin paper. In the manufacture of this type of packing degree of vodootlivnye is an important property to control the penetration of the liquid in subsequent operations on the floor with the use of starch. Usually pulp-reactive sizing agents used in these operations and this application. One of the drawbacks of sizing agents of this type is that they have a very long reaction time to gain sufficient sizing before their submission to press for gluing and/or device that floor. The introduction of zeolite in the raw material composition immediately gives a sizing effect, thus improving process control penetration of the liquid. In addition, hydrophobic zeolites are used to increase the opacity of certain paper grades. Opacity refers to the ability to visually close the black prints on enclosed paper or on the opposite side of the same paper. Varieties of paper with vialou paper.The present invention has been successfully used also for the manufacture of Kraft paper outer pasting cardboard, made of 100% sulphate pulp with a high yield. When using zeolite as a sizing agent, dissolved in the white water of the material can be significantly reduced and, thus, can be used pulp - reactive sizing agents.In the present invention, the term paper is a product in the form of a cloth or sheet, with a chaotic distribution of fibres, containing lignocellulose, the paper may also include chemically active or passive substances. In the present invention, the term paper is used to mark paper, cardboard, panels and pulp. In this respect, the paper and cardboard refer to sheet products having a weight of individual surfaces above and below the magnitude of 225 g/m2. Paper panels are bendable solid paper or thin cardboard, comprising one or more layers of fibers containing lignocellulose pressed together in the wet. Layers of panels can be made from the same varieties of fiber or more inner layers are made of nizkokatsestvennii processed fiber, or fiber from recycled materials, high-quality fiber is a product of chemical production. In the cardboard for storage of liquids in the General case, the Central layer is made of chemical - thermomechanical pulp, and the top and bottom layers include bleached or unbleached sulphate pulp. The dried layer of the pulp in the form of leaves and pulp in the form of the free mass after facing go to the subsequent production of paper, cardboard and panels. In accordance with the present invention taped the paper may be in the form of paper, cardboard, panel and pulp and has a weight of unit area less than the value of 700 g/m2and preferably in the range of 35 to 500 g/m2. The invention is not considered fluffy pulp intended for dry brushing in the pile, which is a product comprising the fiber is not associated pulp and fiber scraps.The fiber containing lignocellulose, refers to fibers made of hard and/or soft wood, which are separated by chemical and/or mechanical treatment, or to the secondary fibers. Examples of chemical processing is the transformation of raw materials in the process of getting sulphate, soda and organic compounds. Examples of the medium, resulting in obtaining purified mechanical pulp and stone wood pulp, respectively. Preliminary impregnation of the chips with chemicals and/or cleaning the rising temperatures result in thermo-mechanical pulp, chemical-mechanical pulp or chemi-thermomechanical pulp. When machining under pressure poliomelite get pressure treated wood pulp. Fiber can also be divided into modified the above processes of chemical and mechanical processing. Acceptable use of fibers, which are separated by machining or secondary fibers. Especially, it is desirable to use a new fiber separated by mechanical processing, and particularly preferably used in the production of fibers that are separated in the disk cleaner.The present invention and its advantages will be illustrated in more detail in the following examples, which, however, illustrate the method of the invention without limiting it. The proportion or percentage of the substances listed in the description, claims and examples for carrying out the invention are given in mass fractions and Prozent riobravo zeolite, used in examples specified brand zeolite ZSM-5 manufactured by Eka Nobel AB. The molar ratio of SiO2and Al2O3in the tetrahedral structure is 32, and the weight residual butanol is 0.14%.As a conventional sizing agent specified in the examples were used alkylbetaine dimers (AKD) content alkylating dimers 14% and with a content of the dry product of 18.8%. In example 1 described two tests with the component of AAA, in which the contents alkylated dimers accounted for 21.6% of the content of dry product 28%.As a retention agent in the examples specified cationic starch containing groups containing nitrogen in an amount of 0.35% content of dry product 84,9%.As the anionic inorganic colloid used in the examples named Sol on the basis of silicon, having a system of designations of the company Eka Nobel AB brand VMA-0 and a specific surface area of 500 m2/g and average particle size of 5 nm.In the examples of the sizing effect of the paper was determined by the boundary penetration in accordance with the method of the index vetch (Wick index method) and the method of Cobb (Cobb method), both standard method for operad on a standard period of time, when this was recorded an increase in the weight of the sample. In accordance with the method of Cobb tube with water standard height and standard footprint was established on paper for 45 s, and then recorded the increase in weight of the sample. Thus low values of the control parameter according to the method of Cobb and index Vika meant low rate of penetration of liquid.The ash content was characterized by the degree of retention of the zeolite. The ash content was determined by burning the sample at a temperature of 300oC for 90 min, and then were weighed ash.Example 1. In table.1 presents the results of trials assessing sizing properties, in which 1.5 kg/ton of pulp hydrophobic zeolite was introduced into a suspension containing the fiber from the pulp STMR softwood. The weight concentration of the pulp was 0.5%, and the pH of the suspension fiber exposure to sulfuric acid (H2SO4was brought to a value of 7.1. After the zeolite in the form of 0.5-aqueous solution was added from 1 to 3 kg alkylating dimer per ton of pulp, and then in the form of a 2.0% solution per ton of pulp was introduced 8 kg of cationic starch, after which was added 1% solution of anionic Zola on snowline in Finnish sheet form, rolled and pressed. The sheets were dried for 5 minutes at a temperature of 105oC on a rotating table and compacted at a temperature of 120oC for 15 minutes For comparison tests were simultaneously performed in the control mixture without zeolite and alkylating dimers (test 1). Alkylbetaine dimers used in experiments 1-6 were in experiments 7 and 8 is replaced by alkylbetaine dimers with a higher dry matter content. In test 9 before the introduction of zeolite per ton of dry pulp was introduced 1.5 kg alum. In these trials were change of pH the influence of bicarbonate based on each ton of pulp was added to 4 kg of starch and 1 kg Zola on the basis of silicon, i.e., half the amount of those substances, introduced in experiments 1-8.As can be seen from the table. 1, the penetration of moisture from the edge of the sample was decreased in the presence in the finished paper hydrophobic zeolite.Example 2. In table.2 presents the results of trials assessing sizing properties, which is based on each ton of pulp STMR in the suspension of the fiber was injected 1.5 or 8 kg of hydrophobic zeolite. The weight concentration of the pulp was 0.5%, and the pH of the fiber suspension from the influence of acid through 5 after wedny solution alkylating dimers in the amount of 1,3 or 5 kg Through 10 in weight was introduced based on each ton of pulp 8 kg of 0.5% starch solution and after 30 seconds, then based on each ton of pulp in the mixture was introduced 2 kg of a 0.5% aqueous solution of Zola on the basis of silicon. Through 15C French dynamic sheet form were made sheets of paper with a specific density of 150 g/m2which were then dried in a climate chamber during the night and sealed for 12 min at a temperature of 120oC. For comparison, we also performed tests of control samples without zeolite and alkylating dimers (test 1). In addition, tests were performed with the introduction of zeolite for 5 minutes before entering alkylating dimers (experiment 9) and with the introduction of alkylating dimers for 5 minutes before entering the zeolite (experiment 10).As can be seen from the table.2, the penetration of moisture from the edges of the sample decreased with the increasing content of hydrophobic zeolite. Comparison of experiments 9 and 10 shows that the higher the sizing effect was obtained when the zeolite was introduced before the introduction of alkylating dimers, and not Vice versa.Example 3. To illustrate the differences in the effect of hydrophobicity in the paper using a hydrophilic zeolite, zeolite As used in the calcined ZSM-5(BMH), the following experimental data:
1. A = Chemical-mechanical pulp (STMR) without filler 5 g/l, a pH of about 7 + 8 kg/s of cationic starch (WWII) and 2 kg/t anionic Zola silicon-based (WMA)
2. And+50 kg/t of zeolite A, which is added for 4 minutes prior to the formation of sheet
3. And+50 kg/t "" "
4. And+10 kg/t of zeolite AND " "
5. And+10 kg/t "" "
6. A+5 kg/t of zeolite AND " "
7. A+5 kg/ton "" "
8. A+2 kg/t of zeolite AND " "
9. A+2 kg/t "" "
The sheet is formed at a load of 200 g/m2. The leaves are dried for 1.5 h in a drying drum and then conditioned in a climatic chamber.Hydrophobicity appreciate the quick addition of 0.5 g of water at 20oC on the sheet from a pipette, after 2 min measure the surface area, which has been wetted (see tab.3).The surface area, which were moist, shows the water absorption sheets. A lower value indicates a slower water absorption and better sizing effect. The table shows that used in the invention, the zeolite UMNS, instead of zeolite A, has a negative effect on the size of the surface that has been wetted with water. 1. Glued paper containing lignocellulose is thew, characterized by the residual butanol less than 0.5%, when the ratio of zeolite and a traditional agent, equal to 0.003 to 500.2. The paper by p. 1, characterized in that it contains a zeolite with hydrophobicity, characterized by the residual butanol in the range of 0.001 to 0.3%.3. The paper on PP.1 and 2, characterized in that it contains a zeolite with a tetrahedral structure with a molar ratio of SiO2and Al2O3at least equal to 10 : 1.4. The paper on PP.1 to 3, characterized in that it contains a zeolite type pentasil.5. The paper on PP.1 to 4, characterized in that it further contains a filler in the zeolite from 0.05 kg/ton to about 50 kg/ton of dry fiber and filler.6. The paper by p. 1, characterized in that as lignocellulosic fiber it contains recycled fiber or machined fiber.7. Method of manufacturing sized paper comprising preparing a suspension on the basis of lignocellulosic fibers, introduction traditional sizing agent and zeolite, followed by dehydration, characterized in that the dehydration is carried out in the presence of zeolite with hydrophobicity, Hara is izvajanje carried out in the presence of zeolite with hydrophobicity, characterized by the residual butanol 0,001 - 0,3%.9. The method according to PP.7 and 8, characterized in that the dehydration is carried out in the presence of a zeolite with a tetrahedral structure with a molar ratio of SiO2and Al2O3at least equal to 10 : 1.10. The method according to PP. 7 to 9, characterized in that the suspension is further added filler and zeolite are used in quantities of 0.05 - 50 kg/t of dry fiber and filler.11. The method according to p. 7, characterized in that as traditional sizing agent used alkylbetaine dimers, alkanolamide amber or mixtures thereof.12. The method according to p. 7, characterized in that the zeolite is injected in the form of a finely dispersed mixture containing traditional sizing agent.13. The method according to p. 7, characterized in that the zeolite is injected before the introduction of traditional sizing agent.14. The method according to p. 7, characterized in that the zeolite is injected directly in front of the main hopper of the paper machine.15. The use of a hydrophobic zeolite with a residual butanol less than 0.5% as a sizing agent.
Paper weight // 2099458
The invention relates to a process of manufacturing a water-repellent composition for waterproofing various porous materials, mainly for the processing of building stone, wood, and for impregnation of the pulp and paper products, for example, cardboard
The way to obtain paper pulp // 2084576
Paper weight // 2042005
The invention relates to the pulp and paper industry, in particular the production of various packaging paper, cardboard, and fiberboard, and can be used mainly for the production of fluting and cardboard for flat layers of corrugated material
Paper for printing, writing and copying // 2027817
The composition for sizing fibrous materials // 2023101
The invention relates to the pulp and paper industry, and in particular to compositions for sizing fibrous materials, in particular cardboard, bags and wrapping paper
A method of manufacturing paper // 2023783
The invention relates to the pulp and paper industry
Pulp and method of reception // 2059027
The invention relates to the pulp and paper industry, in particular the production of cushioning and insulating materials, and may be used in the manufacture of structural protective coating material for thermal insulation
The method of manufacture of aramid paper // 2043445
Composition for the manufacture of cardboard // 2042006
The invention relates to pulp and paper production and can be used for the manufacture of cardboard for thermal insulation, sole-cellulosic material, Shoe Board reduced thickness and other compositions using the pulp or asbestos fibers and a latex binder
The invention relates to the pulp and paper industry and can be used in the manufacture of papers, mainly thermovalve, such as cushioning, paper type, fabric, furniture, packing and so on
The invention relates to the pulp and paper industry and can be used in the manufacture of papers, mainly thermovalve, such as cushioning, paper type, fabric, furniture, packing and so on
The invention relates to the pulp and paper industry and can be used in the manufacture of papers, mainly thermovalve, such as cushioning, paper type, fabric, furniture, packing and so on