Drug for the treatment of skin burns
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to medicine and relates to a drug for treatment of skin burns. The invention lies in the fact that the drug for the treatment of skin burns includes basic copper acetate, hydroxide of divalent copper, sodium acetate, water in certain proposed ratios and in addition the product contains glycerin. The drug in dry form has an unlimited shelf life, easy to manufacture and use, consists of non-deficient widespread domestic raw materials, has no contraindications and side effects. 1 C. p. F.-ly, 1 table. The invention relates to drug development and can be used in medical practice to relieve pain, disinfect and speed the healing of skin after thermal, chemical and sunburn, as well as the treatment of wounds, cuts, expressions and other skin lesions.As burns drugs currently used by a large number of drugs, among which of particular importance are the drugs of vegetable and animal origin. Well-known drug for the treatment of burns, representing the extract cups ripe there are drugs, contains as active ingredients:
1. tocopherol and Ca-Pantothenate (U.S. patent N 41584823, class A 61 K 31/335, RICH, 1980, RP);
2. L-Carnitin and its salts (Japan's bid N 53-127835, class A 61 K 37/02, RICH, 1980, P);
3. propolis (patent Romania N 65633, class A 61 K 9/06, RICH, 1980, P);
4. the gel of alginate. C. the USSR N 658148, class C 08 J 9/16, RICH, 1980, P);
5. guaiacol (UK application N 2090134, class A 61 K 31/05, RICH, 1983, P);
6. fibronectin from human serum (U.S. patent N 4455300, class A 61 K 35/14, RICH, 1985);
7. the blend of essential oils of lavender, thyme, geranium, rosemary, sage and juniper in distilled water (application France N 25574456, class A 61 K 35/78, RICH, 1986, P),
as well as carotene, edidin, pectin, lysozyme, Aninat sodium, acterized, Balis, tincture savory Japanese and others (Mashkovsky M. D. Medicines. So: Medicine, 1988).However, this form of medicine is based on the use of expensive, scarce raw materials, characterized by complex multi-component composition and limited shelf life, which makes its availability and widespread.Known also varied burns, antiseptic and drying means on the basis of inorganic compounds:
1. AlCl2. salts of bismuth, lead, aluminum (Moskovskii M. D.);
3. 1% solution of silver salt sulfamethoxydiazine (patent Romania N 81269, class A 61 K 9/06, RICH, 1984, P);
4. 10 - 30% solution of procecidochares potassium, sodium, lithium, zinc, and barium (U.S. patent N 443-0325, class A 61 K 33/42, RICH, 1984, P);
5. the solution of cinnabar (mercury sulfide) in honey and egg white (Japan's bid N 64-38023, class A 61 K 35/54, RICH, 1989, P).These drugs also have some significant drawbacks associated with the scarcity of raw materials, the complexity of the formulation and manufacturing technology, excluding their preparation in the home and the field, and with the high toxicity of some components (bismuth, lead, mercury).The closest in technical essence and the achieved result is a drug for the treatment of skin burns, containing a mixture of water-soluble salts of cerium and silver salts sulfadiazine  (prototype).This preparation includes a significant number (nine) of the components, including rare and expensive (silver, and cerium), complex to manufacture and is not subject to long-term storage, making it difficult and complicates its widespread use, especially in extreme situations, as well as in the field, is there only the healing of burns, but few are suitable for the treatment of other skin lesions.To remedy these shortcomings - simplification of the formulation, reducing the cost and increasing the availability, strengthening and expanding therapeutic effect can be achieved by purposeful adjustment of the qualitative and quantitative composition of biologically active compounds of metals, which consists in the fact that in the known compositions, comprising an aqueous solution of metal salts, as salts of metals, a mixture of basic copper acetate, hydroxide of divalent copper and sodium acetate in a ratio of components shown in the table.As shown, the proposed drug is more universal in its therapeutic effects on various skin lesions. In addition, it differs from the prototype in small quantities and low concentrations of solids, contains no such specific components as alcohols, softening, emulsifying, moisturizing and preservative additives that greatly simplifies and cheapens the song, eliminates scarce and expensive raw materials and greatly facilitates the manufacturing process of the drug.deposits does not result in a therapeutic effect. So when the concentrations of the basic copper acetate and hydroxide of divalent copper, smaller 0,0025 wt. %, and sodium acetate, smaller 0,006 wt.%, wounds saulawa very slowly (therapeutic effect is negligible), while the concentration of the same component more than 0.04 and 0.10 wt.% accordingly, there is irritation and skin pigmentation.therapeutic effect of the proposed drug is due, apparently, the complex analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound-healing effects ion Cu2+and Na+. The drug helps to restore the acid-alkaline balance, as it has an alkaline base, which results in rapid healing of burns. When selected concentrations of copper salts and sodium, obviously, is implemented for maximum efficiency of the drug due to the saturation of the surface of the damaged skin of biologically active ions and formation of copper-containing proteins, catalytically active for oxidation processes (see, for example, Eichhorn, Inorganic biochemistry. M.: Mir, so 1, 1978, S. 94 - 113). Effectiveness may also be associated with the fact that ions of bivalent copper significantly (60-fold) increase the rate of hydrolysis of adenosintriphosphate responsible for bi which increases the absorption and utilization of oxygen by tissues (see ibid, S. 647). Therefore, in order oxygen remedy should be applied on an exposed surface or to impregnate them rare gauze, avoiding tight bandages and application of a plastic film, waxed or parchment paper.Contraindications for use of the drug was observed. Shelf life anhydrous mixture unlimited. Used externally in form of aqueous solution is directly applied on the wounded surface or to soak gauze napkins and put them on the affected areas. Possible treatment by periodic wetting of the primary ligation aqueous solution, thus changing bandages, accompanied, as a rule, painful disorders of regenerative tissue, not made. After 5 to 7 days after the start of treatment, the wounds begin to take young skin, the final recovery occurs after 7 to 14 days depending on the severity of the burn.The preparation can also be added glycerin in an amount of 0.01 - 0.2 wt.%. The introduction of the latter allows to improve consumer and medicinal properties of the drug, as by mixing glycerin with dry fine components is Uchenie dusting during storage, packaging and application. In addition, the finished composition when applied to the wound soften its surface due to the impact of glycerol and longer still in the wet state due to the binding of glycerol molecules of water and changes of surface tension, which, in turn, reduces the number of skachivanie wounds. With the introduction of glycerol in the amount of less than 0.01 wt.% these properties do not appear, and the increase in its content of more than 0.2 wt.% it is not economically feasible.Pharmacological action and application method of preparation are illustrated by the following examples.Example 1. The patient that is received burns II-III degree back side of the hand due to exposure to hot oil for hardening parts. Received extensive burns during treatment was treated with the drug in aqueous solution-suspension containing, wt.%: Cu(OH) (CH3CoO) 0,012; Cu(OH)20,11; NaCH3CoO 0,027. The drug was applied directly to the skin and covered with a cloth soaked in this solution. After applying the medication stopped the pain and the feeling of burning, wound did not matter, did not inflamed and quickly dried. On the third day she began to be covered with a new skin from healthy skin. In the treatment of individual sections of the wound drug with exorbitant concentrations of the components of the healing of the skin were observed.Example 2. In the treatment of similar burn medication used chemical composition similar to that used in example 1 and additionally containing 0.05 wt.% glycerol. In this case, the number of applications of the drug on the skin decreased in 2 times, and when the dispersion of dry ingredients and glycerine prevent their separation, bad acting on the respiratory system and requiring their protection.Example 3. Patient Century as a result of medication allergies got inflammation of the skin of the anterior thigh. After drug treatment composition, wt.%: Cu(OH) (CH3CoO) 0,025; Cu/OH/20,0025; NaCH3CoO 0,006, in the form of moistened wipes for one night itching, redness and inflammation of the skin gone without a trace.Example 4. Patient f, the frostbite had pokozachilasya weeping wounds on the toes of both feet. After application of the drug containing solution, wt.%: Cu(OH) (CH3CoO) and Cu(OH)20.04; NaCH3CoO 0,10, wound healing was significantly improved. At the first stage of treatment the pain disappeared, the wound stopped nagnaivatsya, drying, accelerated the process of epithelialization. Th is m back I-II was subjected to a treatment with an aqueous solution of the drug composition, wt.%: Cu(OH)(CH3CoO) and Cu(OH)20.01; NaCH3CoO of 0.05. The next day there was a decrease pain symptoms and the allocation of exudate. After 5 days the wound healed completely and was covered with young skin.Example 6. Patient L. received chemical burns to the hands sulfuric acid. After initial processing of the affected surface water and baking soda were treated with a preparation containing, in wt.%: Cu(OH) (CH3CoO) and Cu(OH)20.02; NaCH3CoO of 0.04. 12 days have been complete healing of the wounds and restore the skin.Example 7. Patient K. had an infected cut legs, which were treated with a preparation containing, in wt.%: Cu(OH) (CH3CoO) and Cu(OH)2on 0,009; NaCH3CoO of 0.02. After 2 days, the wound was cleansed from pus disappeared inflammation and redness of the wound edges. After 10 days she was completely healed.Similar results were obtained in the treatment of micro-cracks, abrasions, pressure ulcers, nonhealing wounds, post-operative joints, Golikova inflammation of the skin and blackheads.As can be seen from the presented data, the spectrum of therapeutic properties and versatility of the proposed drug is significantly better than the known therapeutic agent. Optimal caliches the output of the announced range of medicinal properties deteriorate.The drug in dry form has an unlimited shelf life, easy to manufacture and use, consists of non-deficient widespread domestic raw materials, relatively cheap, available, has no contraindications and side effects, can be applied in outpatient, clinical, field conditions and therefore can be recommended for widespread use and expansion of the Arsenal burns funds. 1. The drug for treatment of burns of the skin comprising an aqueous solution of metal salts, characterized in that as the metal salt comprises a mixture of basic copper acetate, hydroxide of divalent copper and additionally contains sodium acetate in the following ratio, wt.%:
The basic copper acetate - 0,0025 - 0.04
The hydroxide of the divalent copper - 0,0025 - 0.04
Sodium acetate - 0,006 - 0,10
Water - the Rest
2. The drug under item 1, characterized in that it further comprises glycerin in an amount of from 0.01 to 0.20 wt.%.
FIELD: medicine, therapy.
SUBSTANCE: simultaneously for 20 d one should prescribe calcium D3 two times daily in the morning and in the evening per 1 tablet or Beresh Plus drops. The quantity of drops for daily intake is equal to patients body weight in kg and they should be introduced in three stages during meals by drinking them up with sufficient amount of water. Application of the suggested method optimizes calcium exchange in patients with osteoporosis, enables to achieve earlier and more stable results in normalization of calcium content in bones by preventing, thus, osteoporotic fractures.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of pharmacological correction.
FIELD: pharmaceutics, in particular, curative agent and device for its preparation.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is in the fact that the curative agent on the basis of a sodium chloride solution includes ions of copper within 6.0 to 24.0 mg/l; citric acid - 100 mg/l; and ions of silver, the amount of silver makes up at least 1/1,000 part of the amount of copper. The ionator for preparation of a curative agent of antimicrobic effect has two short-circuited of antimicrobic effect has two short-circuited electrodes, one electrode is made of copper, and the second electrode - of silver. The area of the surface of the copper electrode relative to the area of the surface of the silver electrode makes up within 1:0.8 to 1:1.
EFFECT: enhanced antimicrobic effect, improved regenerative processes and accelerated recovery.
5 cl, 1 tbl, 1 dwg
FIELD: medicine, pediatrics, hematology.
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation could be applied in treating surgical and oncological diseases in children during treating and preventing anemia of different etiology. One should introduce ceruloplasmin at daily single dosage ranged 50-200 mg depending upon child's age against 100-200 ml 0.9%-sodiumchloride solution intravenously by drops at the rate of 40-50 drops/min. Moreover, for preventing and/or treating posthemorrhagic anemia in case of surgical operations one should introduce ceruloplasmin during 2 d before surgical operation, intraoperationally, and for 2-10 d after operation. For preventing and/or treating anemia in case of purulent-septic diseases ceruloplasmin should be introduced during chemotherapeutic days during the whole period of the course conducted, for preventing and treating radiation anemia at the background of radiation therapy ceruloplasmin should be injected once weekly during the whole period of radiotherapy course, for preventing and treating toxic and radiation anemia at the background of chemoradiation therapy ceruloplasmin should be introduced once weekly on the day of chemotherapy during the whole course of chemoradiation treatment. The innovation enables to avoid inflows of erythrocytic mass and donor's blood along with shortened number of procedures on introduction of ceruloplasmin and 4-times decrease in the risk for the development of severe anemia in children due to matching peculiar mode for ceruloplasmin introduction.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy and prophylaxis.
4 cl, 5 ex
FIELD: pharmaceutical industry.
SUBSTANCE: claimed complex contains vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 (nicotineamide), B5 (calcium pantothenate), B6, B9 (folic acid), B12, A, C, D3, E, beta-carotene, lycopitin, and minerals such as magnesium, copper, iodine, iron, molybdenum, selenium, calcium, phosphorus, chromium, zinc, and manganese. Complex is separated into two solid formulations taken at different time. The first solid formulations contains B1, B2, B3 (nicotineamide), B5 (calcium pantothenate), B6, B9 (folic acid) and minerals such as magnesium, copper, iodine, iron, molybdenum in specific component ratio; the second one contains A, C, D3, E, beta-carotene, lycopitin, and minerals such as selenium, calcium, phosphorus, chromium, zinc, and manganese in specific component ratio.
EFFECT: vitamin-and-mineral complex of improved antioxidant properties.
6 cl, 1 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmacy.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to porous spongy cellulose material for its using in treatment of wounds and/or burns. Cellulose material comprises zinc, copper, selenium and/or iron bound with the matrix material and/or absorbed on its in the amount providing granulation and revascularization processes of the wound base wherein the amount of zinc, copper, selenium and/or iron is at least 0.1 mcg/g of dry material. The porous spongy cellulose material is effective by consumptions for its preparing and can be used easily in treatment of wounds and/or burns.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness and valuable medicinal properties of material.
12 cl, 3 ex
FIELD: medicine, gynecology.
SUBSTANCE: patients should be suggested to take radon procedures as baths, gynecolopgical irrigations, microenemas, laserotherapy in autoresonance mode at altering frequency of laser apparatus independently against frequency characteristics of human body, at wave length of 0.89 mcm, power of 10 W onto area of uterine projection in case of genital endometriosis and uterine myoma at exposure of 15 min and onto mammary glands in case of diffuse proliferative mastopathies. Impact fields should be chosen by sectors ranged 10-16 per 10-15 sec for each impact field. Local therapy should be conducted about 2.5-3 h after taking radon procedures successively, not earlier. The first stage - baths with malavit at 1:5 dilution at exposure of 15 min. The second stage - after removing the solution out of vagina it is necessary to introduce malavit gel at a tampon for 4-6 h. The whole therapy should be carried out together with internal intake of mineral water 30-60 min before meals thrice daily per 3.5 mg/kg body weight. The innovation enables to achieve prolonged remission, normalize hormonal level in blood and duration of the second phase of the cycle and decrease cholesterol level in blood.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of correction.
1 dwg, 4 ex
FIELD: chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
SUBSTANCE: claimed agent represents aqueous solution of microelements such as copper, zinc, indium, cobalt, manganese, chromium and silicium in concentration approximately being equal to concentration of same elements in drinking water. Hydrochloric acid in introduced into solution to activate microelement action and to produce pH 3-5. Metals are introduced in form of chlorides, and silicium is introduced in form of sodium or potassium silicate. Said aqueous solution of microelements is administrated orally 3 times per day for 1.5-2 months in single dose of 20-40 ml.
EFFECT: high effective agent for treatment of hypertension without side effects.
2 cl, 3 ex
FIELD: medicine, otorhinolaryngology.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a method for treatment of acute suppurative maxillary sinusitis. Method involves applying copper-silver applicators on region of natural anastomosis and "fossa canina" for 8 h or washing out maxillary sinus with physiological solution with addition citric acid (100 mg/l), copper ions (24-25 mg/l) and silver ions (0.004-0.005 mg/l) or using the combination of copper-silver applicators and washing out maxillary sinus as said above. Such performance of method excluding using the external electric filed provides the effective treatment based on antibacterial, antioxidant, immunomodulating and anti-inflammatory properties of copper that are enhanced in the presence of silver ions significantly.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment method.
3 cl, 2 ex
FIELD: medicine, stomatology.
SUBSTANCE: one should apply "dentin-sealing liquid" consisted of liquid 1 and liquid 2 and, also, additionally, one should apply gradual impact with low-intensity laser radiation upon dentin of prepared carious cavity after each impregnation with "dentin-sealing liquid", moreover, at first it is necessary to impregnate with liquid 2 and then - with liquid 1, then dentin should be again impregnated with liquid 2, moreover, "Aevit" is prescribed, as well. Thus, dentin-sealing liquid activated with laser radiation penetrates dentine canaliculi more deeply and gradual impact prolonged trace effect of laser radiation action.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy.
4 dwg, 1 ex
SUBSTANCE: method involves applying electrophoresis directly in esophagus at the level of trachea bifurcation. Probe having silver electrode is introduced into esophagus. The probe is connected to positive pole of electrophoresis apparatus and reservoir containing solution. The second electrode connected to the negative pole, is placed onto anterior abdominal wall at esophagus projection level. Drug solution is used for applying electrophoresis. It contains silver, copper and zinc, each taken in the amount of 0.5 mg/l. Electrophoresis is carried out with current of 1.5 mA. Solution supply rate is 30-40 drops per 1 min during 30-40 min. The total treatment course is 10 procedures long.
EFFECT: increased drug adsorption on virus and bacterium cell membranes.