Device for the manufacture of wire mesh
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the field of reclamation, industrial and civil construction. The invention allows to prevent: the cliffs of the wires in the cells when they curl; cut wires and damage twisting fingers, jamming grid by twisting the fingers when it is removed, and thus improve the reliability and quality of manufactured mesh. The device consists of nodes feeder wires, forming them into cells, the introduction of wires into the slots of the gears and their twisting, removing the resulting twisting of the grooves of the gears, pulling the finished grid. In addition, the device has a carriage consisting of a front beam with straight teeth and placed between them a cylindrical rods, the upper and lower rods placed between two rows of gears and connected by a plate with trapezoid Windows, rear beam with vertical pins. Also the device is equipped with spring joints. The technical result is achieved due to the improvement of nodes forming wires in a cell, introducing them into the slots of the gears and excretion of the resulting twisting, establishment of compensatory stock wires, and removing umyshlennogo and civil construction.A device for the manufacture of wire mesh in which the twist is using nodes twisting, made in the form of gears with a groove, normalization of grid cells occurs during lowering twisting knots. The twisting drive gear is a toothed rack, a reciprocating motion by a Cam mechanism (U.S. patent 2048341, class B 21 F 27/02, 1936).The disadvantages of this device is the possibility of jamming wires at their introduction into the grooves twisting gears because of the horizontal orientation of the wires, the absence of compensatory stock wires from the finished grid, necessary for the formation of twists, which leads to breakage of the wires, the use of Cam mechanisms, as they wear their elements leads to disruption of the vertical organization of grooves twisting gears, jamming twists in the grooves of the gears due to elastic recoil of the wires in the twisting, the complexity of the construction sites.A device for the manufacture of wire mesh, which consists of nodes unwinding and feeding wires, comprising two rows of coils with wire, one of which is located outside the machine, and the other inside her, sacral the wires but the first row, nodes twisting of the grid cells, including split twisting gear, made with two holes, through which are passed the wire through the first and second rows, and the mechanism of movement of the grid, consisting of a transport roller with projections for engagement grid, which is wound on a commodity roller mechanism for winding the finished mesh (U.S. patent 2942630, CL 21 F 27/02,1960).The disadvantages specified devices are design complexity, most energy intensity and the intensity of the drive mechanism due to the presence of Cam mechanisms, the limited length of manufactured grid, caused by the low capacity of the wires in the coils. In addition to the machine, you must have a special device for winding wire on the coil (bobbin) of the second row.The closest in technical essence and the achieved positive effect to the proposed device is a device consisting of a frame, on which the coil with wires, tension pulleys and block with the guide sleeve, razgraniciti movement of the wires, installed at the beginning of a movable carriage on which is fixed a stopper movement of the grid. Sites skroce the x wheels slaves of which is provided with two inclined channels, forming a rolling element in the form of a truncated cone, and rotate in the covers containing the stationary sections of the guide surfaces of the movable forks - limiters twist, mounted on the lifting platform moving vertically in guides (USSR author's certificate 1304967, class B 21 F 27/02, 1985).The disadvantages of this device are wire breakage in cells when they are twisting due to the lack of compensatory stock wires, incomplete introduction of wires into the slots of the gears due to the imperfections of the movement limiter grid, which leads to the cut wires and damage twisting fingers, jamming of the grid by twisting the fingers when it is removed due to elastic recoil of the wires in the twisting.The objective of the invention to prevent breakages wires in the cells when they are twisting due to the lack of compensatory stock wires, cut wires twisting and breakage of the fingers due to the incomplete introduction of wires into the slots of the gears, jamming grid by twisting the fingers when it is removed due to elastic recoil of the wires in the twisting.This object is achieved in that the device, soy, the introduction of the resulting twisting of the grooves of the gears, pulling the finished grid, supplied mounted on the carriage front beam with wedge teeth and placed between them a cylindrical rods, the upper and lower rods located between the two rows of gears and connected between a plate with trapezoid Windows, rear beam with vertical pins, and arranged the PA frame spring compensators.The technical result is achieved due to the following significant differences:
1) the device has installed on the carriage front beam with wedge teeth and placed between the cylindrical rods that enables reliable formation of the wires in the cell and limits the length of the twisting;
2) between the two rows of gears is the top bar, which performs the following functions: turns of wire in the slots of the gears to lock that prevents the cut wires, and also creates a compensating deflection wires, which is required under torsion, thereby preventing breakages, wires when they are twisted between two rows of gears;
3) between the two rows of gears is the bottom bar, which production is CNAME, hold the wire above the corresponding grooves of the gears, ensuring that they are forming in the cell: raised when the carriage wire pairs are on the bottom (narrow) the basis of the trapezoidal window, which limits their offset in the hand and ensures hit in the space reserved for each slot of the gears, and when omitted the wire carriage is moved under the top (wide) basis trapezoidal Windows that allows them forming in the cell;
5) on the rear beam of the movable carriage for second-row pinions mounted vertical pins, which allows the reverse flow of the finished grid on the calculated value for education compensatory stock wires to twist. This prevents breakages wires in the formation of twists from the finished mesh;
6) the presence of the spring joints, which eliminates jamming of the grid by twisting the fingers when it is removed.In Fig. 1 shows a process diagram of the device of Fig. 2 - the device front view; Fig. 3 is the top view of Fig. 4 the same side view, and Fig. 5 - the site of introduction of the wires in the slots of the gears.Device for the manufacture of wire mesh consists of the frame ATOR. Site feed wires consists of coils 2 and two rows of guide bushings 3 (Fig. 1 and 3). Node twisting includes two rows of gears 4 with twisting fingers 5 (Fig. 2). Gear 4 is placed in a detachable s 6 and are in constant mesh with gear cal Ripken 7 and 8, which are connected with the cylinders 9 and 10. Site drawing of the finished grid is a horizontal beam 11 with a fixed teeth 12 and the pressure roller 13, pivotally mounted on the frame 1 (Fig. 3 and 4). The site is driven by hydraulic cylinders 14. Spring compensator consists of a spring 15, the screw 16 and the adjusting nut 17 (Fig. 2).The nodes forming wires in a cell, introducing them into the slots of the gears 4 and excretion of the resulting twisting mounted on two carriages 18, moving vertically in guides 19 of the hydraulic cylinder 20 (Fig. 4). The carriage 18 is rigidly fasten the front beam 21 with the wedge teeth 22 and located between the cylindrical rod 23 (Fig. 2), the upper 24 and lower 25 rods connected by a plate 26 with trapezoidal Windows 27 (Fig. 2 - 5) and the rear beam 28 with vertical pins 29(Fig. 4).The device operates as follows.Wire 30 of the coils serves the grid. At this time, the wire pairs are on the bottom (narrow) the basis of the trapezoidal window 27, which limits the offset to the side and provides subsequent refilling of each pair of wires in the appropriate gear 4. Then with the help of hydraulic cylinders 20 of the carriage 18 are beginning to fall. When this wire into the bevels of the housings 6. Upon further lowering of the carriages 18 disjoining teeth 22, the cylindrical rods 23 and the vertical pins 29 is wound between the respective pairs of wires. By this time the wire fall under the top (wide) basis trapezoidal window 27, which allows the wedge teeth 22 together with the upper rod 24 and the rear beam 28 to raise the wire to the width of the cell, and then enter them into the slots of the gear 4. At the last stage of the descent of the carriage 18 of the upper rod 24 generates the compensating deflections on the wires between the two rows of gears 4 (Fig. 5).When turning on the hydraulic cylinder 10 and the toothed rack 8 performs translational motion, resulting in rotation of the gear 4, which performs the required number of turns for a given number of twists given their elastic deformation. At the end of the working stroke of the toothed rack 8 compresses the spring 15. When disconnecting the hydraulic cylinder is inimum vertical position, releives the elastic deformation in the twisting. The necessary supply wires to education twists comes, on the one hand, of the coils, and on the other, due to the inverse pull to the gear ready 4 grid when the hydraulic cylinders 14. Reverse grid is limited by vertical pins 29. Then activates the hydraulic cylinder 9 and similarly twisted the second row of wires. When this necessary supply wires to education twists comes, on the one hand, of the coils, and on the other, of the compensation of the depressions formed by the upper rod 24.Thereafter, the hydraulic cylinders 20 raise the carriage 18 in the upper position (Fig. 4). The lower rod 25 removes the finished mesh with twisting of the fingers 5. The cylinders 14 serves horizontal beam 11 to the gears 4 and under the action of the pressure roller 13 is capture ready mesh with the teeth 12, after which the finished net is stretched by hydraulic cylinders 14 on the value of two cells, while sativa wire of the coils 2. Thus, the process is repeated. 1. Device for the manufacture of wire mesh, consisting of nodes feeder wires, forming them into cells, the introduction of wires into the slots of the gears and their twisting, vyvedeni is undertaken on the carriage front beam with wedge teeth and placed between them a cylindrical rods, the upper and lower rods located between the two rows of gears and connected between a plate with trapezoid Windows, rear beam with vertical pins.2. The device under item 1, characterized in that it is provided with spaced on the frame by a spring compensators.
SUBSTANCE: invention is related to protective nets, intended for reinforcement of slope against fall, and to methods of their manufacturing. Net is made with diagonal plaiting and is woven of twisted wire strands bent in the shape of spirals, armature bundles or cords, which comprises two or more wires or twisted wire strands of steel. Method for manufacturing of protective net consists in the fact that twisted wire strand, cord or armature bundle is fed with a certain angle of lift at least to one bending mandrel of device and is bent at a certain length around bending mandrel approximately by 180°, then repeatedly moved along their longitudinal axis to bending mandrel at a certain length, bent accordingly around bending mandrel by 180° until this twisted wire strand, cord or armature bundle does not achieve shape of spiral, besides wire strand bent in the form of spiral, cord or armature bundle are woven together with the second twisted wire strand, cord or armature bundle bent in the form of spiral, and this is repeated until net is made with diagonal plaiting of desired value.
EFFECT: optimal fixation of slope is achieved, as well as damage danger is reduced.
9 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to machine building and may be used for producing braided gauzes. Proposed method comprises forming first unit helices by set of blades to preset length at preset pitch and expending them by expansion mechanism in helix axes to preset pitch defined by claimed relationship. forming second unit helices by second set of blades arranged opposite the first set at opposite side of produced gauze with shift relative to first unit helices through gauze pitch to ensure preset pitch in continuous rotation of helices. Said helices slide from blades to get braided into expanded helices of the first set to make gauze fragment. Length of said helices is selected appropriately. First unit helices are released from expansion mechanism and shifted to open the zone. Second unit helices are cut in said zone to cut finished gauze fragment to be displaced for connection with the next fragment. Gauze next fragment and connection helix are made, for the latter to be braided in the last helix of the next fragment and to the first helix of previous fragment over the entire length of all helices. Cycle is reiterated unless required length of gauze is produced.
EFFECT: production of fine gauzes.
4 cl, 2 dwg