The apparatus kgm for sneakerboy fixation of bone fragments in pathological processes in the lower jaw
(57) Abstract:Usage: in medicine, namely in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the osteosynthesis of the lower jaw. Effect: increase the reliability of fixation of bone fragments, reducing the trauma of soft tissues when installing the apparatus, the possibility of focal intraosseous administration of drugs. The inventive apparatus for sneakerboy fixation of bone fragments in pathological processes in the lower jaw contains two transosseous rod connecting the last of the threaded rod with opposite threads, and the connecting sleeve. The apparatus is provided with a detachable lever, mandarinami and nozzles, the latter is in the form of a hollow cylinder with internal thread on one side and a through hole transosseous pin on the other side, on the sides of the nozzle made two holes with internal threads and screws, and in the center of the connecting sleeve is made a through hole for accommodating a removable lever having at one end thickening, and the other mounted on the threaded nut, and external terminals are made with a cavity at one end of the cross-cuts, and the other conical with Wintrich rods. 2 Il. The invention relates to medicine, namely, oral and maxillofacial surgery and may find use in osteosynthesis of the lower jaw about the various pathological processes.Known apparatus EC-1, consisting of spokes entered in percutaneous bone fragments by means of a drill, a skeleton in a straight or arc frame and fasteners /trims, nuts/. Apparatus with direct frame used in the fixation of bone fragments on the straight parts of the mandible 
The disadvantages of this device are:
1. Significant metal structure due to the presence of the frame, strips, etc.2. Insufficient compression-distraction effect due to design features /in particular, the overlapping part of each other and adapt to their convergence or separation/,
3. The impossibility of introducing drugs into the bone fragments in the introduction of the spokes, which does not allow specifically to carry out drug exposure in the pathological focus,
4. The impossibility of correcting the position of the spokes in the bone, which reduces the locking effect.The closest analogue is the machine M. M. Solov'ev, and E. M. Magarill for compr is sustained fashion rods with a set of sleeves/ with dressed nozzle, consisting of two screws from the manifold and the connecting sleeve, the rotation of which fragments are converging. When this bone clamps of the apparatus are superimposed on the lower edge of the body of the mandible.It should be noted that for the imposition of the device the ends of the bone fragments naked, slowly covering them with a soft cloth. Then the wound is sutured closed. For removal of plate clamps the soft tissue re-cut 
The disadvantages of this device are:
1. Need to skeletonema the body of the mandible along the bottom edge, which is an additional injury, and can lead to serious complications /violation extrasales blood supply/,
2. Significant metal structure due to the presence of plate clamps, lattices, etc.3. The impossibility of administering drugs to the area of the lesion /nutricote/, which reduces the effectiveness of the treatment and causes a significant number of complications infectionamoxicillin nature,
4. The inability of the correction plate clamps after setting of the device.It should be noted that these devices are used in fractures of the lower jaw and not the tah lower jaw /jaw, traumatic, radiation and other pathological processes after removal of tumors of the mandible/, i.e., in the presence or immediate threat of development of inflammatory phenomena. With these important positions intraosseous administration of drugs directly into the lesion through the fixing bone fragments rod.The technical result consists in increasing the reliability of fixing of a bone tomcom, reducing the trauma of soft tissues when installing the apparatus, the possibility of focal intraosseous administration of drugs.For stable fixation of bone fragments and opportunities intraosseous injection drug use the apparatus of Cake Gennady Mikhailovich /KGM/ /on the device/.The device is made in the form of two hollow transosseous pins with cuts on the top end. External terminals have two communicating holes in the upper and lower parts. In the lower part of the external terminals on the end of the tapered external screw thread. On the external terminals put the nozzle in the form of a cylinder with internal thread on one side and a through hole for external rod with the other.nya. Nozzles fix the connecting sleeve in the form of a cylinder with opposite threads on the ends and a through hole in the center. In the hole insert the lever in the form of a rod with a thickened end on one side and threaded with a nut on the other.Execution of external terminals in the form of a hollow cylinder at the end of the tapered external screw thread allows use of percutaneous drill to enter the external terminals and the bone, the hole located on the side /some distance of 4 mm from the edge/ in the field of slicing allows you to enter nutricote medicinal substance. This is achieved by reducing the metal design /hollow cylinders/. The location of the holes on the side allows the latter to penetrate the bone tissue with the introduction of external rods into the bone. The presence of holes on the side allows the latter to be placed in the cancellous bone /compact between the plates of the lower jaw/. The medicinal substance is pumped through the hole in the Central part of the external terminal on the other end /if necessary, you can use a metal rod, guide him through the Central part of the transosseous core/. The presence of multi-directional threading on the ends to be fixed in the nozzle external terminals respectively bone fragments/, bringing together or spreading the latest /achieving the necessary compression or distraction effect. Two screws on the sides of the nozzles serve for additional fixing of external terminals /you can use one screw/. Existing thread and nut on one end of the lever and thickening at the other allows you to remove the lever after manipulations that serves the ease of use and reduction of metal construction.In Fig. 1 presents a General view of the device of Fig. 2 transosseous rod with cap and screws.Device for fixation of bone fragments in pathological processes in the lower jaw contains a hollow external terminals 1. Perosseous rods 1 at one end with conical external thread 2 and the hole 3 on the side, at the other end of the hole 4. Holes are communicated with the groove 5. On the external terminals 1 put the nozzle 6, is made in the form of a hollow cylinder with one hand with the internal thread 7 and a through hole 8 for external rod with the other. On the sides of the hole 8 has two holes 9 with internal thread with a blind side and two screws 10. The nozzle 6 is fixed with the connecting sleeve 11 in the form of a cylinder with multidirectional outer researhing thread at the other end 16. On the thread 16 lock nut 17. In the hole 3 external terminal 1 insert a metal rod 18, the diameter equal to the inner groove 5. At the ends of the external terminals 1 are cross-shaped cuts 19.The device operates as follows. The drill /drill/ insert and fix the external terminals 1 with the mandrel 18. After processing the surgical field and appropriate analgesia at low speed enter the external terminal 1 in percutaneous bone fragments /traditionally 1-1,5 cm from the line of fracture or diseased bone/. At the end of the tapered portion with an external thread 3 is between the inner and outer compact plates of the body of the mandible /reliability transosseous fixation rods 1 dice/. Hole 3 is located in the cancellous bone, which provides the distribution nutricote drug /for example, osteo-antibiotic/. Similarly to the other bone fragment impose external terminal 1, achieving parallelism. Then transosseous pin 1 put the nozzle 6 and rigidly fixed with screws 10. In the part of the nozzle 6 with the internal thread 7 insert the connecting sleeve 11. When the CAG 14, at the end of which wind the nut 17 on the thread 16. Rotate the lever 14 clockwise or counterclockwise, respectively, pushes or pulls together bone fragments. Desired position of the bone fragments. Then remove the nut 17 and pull the lever 14. The skin around the external terminals 1 treated with traditional methods. Take out the rod 18. In the 4 hole transosseous core 1 insert the injection needle and pump nutricote drug. Then treated with antiseptics rod 18 and insert back in transosseous pin 1 /to prevent infection/. Given that after a few days transosseous pin 1 can be rolling dice, conduct its correction due dosed screwing screwdriver /cross cuts on 19 dancechrissortega rod 1/. It also allows you to easily extract the external terminals of the bones.It should be noted that when osteomyelitis of the jaws may experience increased intraosseous pressure, including the threat of pathological fracture/, with the introduction of hollow external terminals 1 in bone provides a normalization of the pressure due to the fluid /transudate, exudate through checkoutlist fixation of bone fragments in a predetermined position due to the possibility of moving it to external terminals, and also due to the possibility of correction of the provisions of the latter;
2. Reducing the trauma of soft tissues when installing the unit, because there is no need to elektrownie the body of the mandible.3. Reducing the number of complications infectious inflammatory disorders due to the absence of violations extrasales blood supply /as when using prototype/ and opportunities intraosseous injection of drugs directional /for example, after determining the sensitivity of microflora to antibiotics/.4. Low metal structure due to the hollow of external terminals, removable arm, the possibility of using one screw for fixing of external terminals 5. The possibility of decompression in the presence of intraosseous hypertension /osteomyelitis/ and intraosseous lavage, which increases the efficiency of treatment for this group of patients.6. Reduction allergization of an organism due to focal sighting administering drugs /regional Department of bone fragments/ instead of the traditional method /oral, intramuscular and so on/ and side effects of medication therapy.7. Convenience when izvlecheny is prohibited from stainless steel and can be sterilized by conventional methods. Apparatus for sneakerboy fixation of bone fragments in pathological processes in the lower jaw, containing two transosseous rod connecting the last of the threaded rod with opposite threads and the connecting sleeve, characterized in that it is provided with a detachable lever, mandarinami and nozzles, the latter is in the form of a hollow cylinder with internal thread on one side and the through holes transosseous pin on the other side, on the sides of the nozzle made two holes with internal threads and screws, and in the center of the connecting sleeve is made a through hole for accommodating a removable lever having at one end thickening, and the other mounted on the threaded nut, and external terminals are made with a cavity at one end of the cross-cuts, and the other conical with screw threaded and the hole in the side, communicating with the cavity, and mandrini are located in the cavities of external terminals.
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has reposition sliding bars having members for fixing bones and connecting unit. The connecting unit has at least one member for fixing bones, lead screws and rods. The connecting unit is combined from base and clamp member connected with hold-down screw allowing rotation. Radial corrugated elements are available on base and clamp sides facing each other. Holes are available in base and clamp casings for receiving the attached rods and rotatably anchored hold-down screws. Through holes are produced in reposition sliding bars having smooth internal surface for the rods and internal screw thread for holding lead screws.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment; accelerated treatment course.
9 cl, 25 dwg
FIELD: medicine; medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: method involves introducing a pair of fastening members into each vertebra. Controllable elastic force is applied to the pairs of fastening members as unit- or bilateral load in particular cases. It enables one to support forces in continuous way in loading and relaxing vertebral muscles. Device has movable supporting beams connected to each other in specific way with threaded rods each manufactured from plates attached to each other. Two plates are outer and one of them is intermediate. Each plate has two members for fixing vertebra manufactured as screw rods. The plates are connected on one side with elastic member having spring and clamp mounted on threaded rod, one rod end being freely arranged on the plate and the other one being fixed in the plate with single-axle hinge; on the other side with elastic member having spring having hooks and threaded rod, one rod end being fixed in the plate with nuts and the other one is connected to opening in the plate.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment; reduced risk of traumatic complications.
5 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has proximal and distal ring-shaped support members connected to each other by means of threaded rods fixed in proximal ring-shaped support member. A pair of T-shaped threaded uprights is mounted on the distal ring-shaped support member in diametrically opposite points along one axis allowing axial displacements and fixation to take place. Cut bushings are movably and fixably mounted on smooth uprights cross-members. The bushings are connected to the rods and a pair of U-shaped uprights having threaded cross-bars are diametrically movably mounted along parallel axes and fixable on pedicles and bushings mounted on the uprights and fixable with nuts. The bushings are pivotally connected to the rods. Axes of all hinges are arranged on distal rod ends in parallel to each other in the same plane.
EFFECT: avoided bone deformities.
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has rod having at least two fastening members for the fixing rods, the members being movably mounted on the rod and fixable in posterior positions; and removable compression-distraction device having casing and fastening member fixable on the rod and with pusher screw having hexagonal head at one end handled with wrench and thrust member pivotally connected to the screw at the other end and engageable to fixing rod tail in indirect way via a bar having longitudinal T-shaped slot on one side and guiding slot on the opposite side for receiving the fixing rod. The bar is arranged in parallel to the fixing rod and is movable along allowing distributing pressure over maximum available length of Schanz screw and avoid its deformation during distraction.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of distraction and reduction of bone fragments.
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has hollow rod having two telescopic parts enclosed one into the other by means of feed screw having members for fixing threaded rods screws on each of them engageable with pelvic bones. One of the members is spring-loaded in axial direction. The device has at least one additional rod mounted on in parallel to and at some distance from the main rod, the additional rod being extensible by means of power mechanism having two half-rods one of which is connected to the main rod by means of two holders coaxially arranged in perpendicular to longitudinal axes of both rods allowing rotation relative to each other and fastened to each other to prevent from axial displacement with locking member. Threaded rods engageable with femur are fixed on the second half-rod. Each holder has transverse opening for setting into it the main and additional rod fixed in holders with clamps, respectively.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of combined treatment.
5 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: medicine; orthopedics.
SUBSTANCE: apparatus has pin holders, needle lockers, needles and nut connected together by thread ties of rectangular frames. Apparatus is additionally equipped with thread rods and ties. Any pin holder is made in form of a cube which has through, parallel channels for thread pins or thread ties. Channels are symmetrically remote from opposite faces of cube. Frames are integrated into units. Units are connected by thread ties at central parts of frames. Ties are fixed in channels of pin holders mounted onto pin of frames for dosed movement of units.
EFFECT: widened reposition properties; improved reliability of locking; adjusted rigidity of carcass.
2 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has two coaxial threaded pins provided with control nuts. The pins are connected to each other via elastic parallelogram having bases rigidly connected to the pins. Elastic bearing beams are arranged across the pin axes. The beams are bound to each other by a pair of elastic sensitive beams arranged in parallel and symmetrically relative to pin axes. The sensitive beams have strain gages joined into bridge circuit connectable to tensometer.
EFFECT: high accuracy and reliability of loading data; high accuracy of bone fragment reposition and recovery.
FIELD: medical equipment, in particular, instruments used in traumatology.
SUBSTANCE: apparatus has para-articulation rings equipped with wires and connected through telescopic bars. Apparatus consists of standard set parts of Ilizarov' apparatus and is equipped with para-fracture outer support with wires for additional designing of apparatus, said support including semi-ring connected with plates and threaded bar by means of bolts, nuts and brackets so as to define closed circle. Outer support is secured by means of threaded bars and nuts to plates preliminarily set on telescopic bars. Perimeter of para-fracture outer support is adjusted in accordance with perimeter of cross section of shin, at the level of positioning the support.
EFFECT: increased efficiency and reduced time of treating patient with shin fracture.
6 dwg 1 ex
FIELD: medicine, in particular, surgical dentistry, maxillofacial surgery.
SUBSTANCE: apparatus has curved base formed as threaded bar with two diametrically opposite flats, wire holders mounted on base and made in the form of plates equipped with wires, and retaining units comprising couplings with screw arranged in projection of flat and adapted for displacement and fixing on base. Wire holder consists of two plates, one of said plates being made integral with retaining unit and having two 6-mm long grooves for receiving of wires, and other plate being made detachable and equipped with wire fixing screw positioned perpendicular to retaining unit. Threaded wires have at their sharpened end 15-mm long thrust thread for cortical bone.
EFFECT: reliable retaining of fractured bone fragments, provision for correcting position of fragments in oral-vestibular direction, simplified construction allowing apparatus assembling time to be reduced and time of keeping patient under anesthesia to be decreased.
FIELD: surgical instruments used in orthopedics and traumatology, in particular, for open setting of displaced cervical vertebrae of spine.
SUBSTANCE: apparatus has spring-loaded branches connected with one another through pivotal lock with shaft and mating opening. Arms and working jaws are provided on branches. One of working jaws is equipped with adjustment retainer provided on first outer supporting surface and other working jaw has pusher adapted for cooperation with displaced vertebral body and disposed on second outer supporting surface. Opening mating with said shaft is made in the form of guiding slot oriented at an angle to plane where working jaws adjoin one another. Length and angle of inclination of guiding slot correspond to maximal height of lift of vertebral body of joint having maximal size. Pusher for cooperation with displaced vertebral body is made in the form of step. Branches are loaded by means of spring formed as branch shifting means which are provided with angular bend for preliminary passage of branches before deformation of spring. Apparatus of such construction ensures injure-free setting of displaced vertebra by one hand for minimal time.
EFFECT: simplified construction, provision for trauma-free cooperation of instruments with vertebral body, convenient use and reduced time for performing setting of displaced vertebra body.
5 cl, 7 dwg