Wheel plyasova "protein" for trackless vehicles
(57) Abstract:Usage: in wheeled vehicles for use in heavy traffic conditions. Essence: in the tread of the tire in the annular grooves mounted removable oppositie hoops. The Hoop worn washers and the ends of the rod are connected by a coupling. 15 C.p. f-crystals, 12 ill. The invention relates to the field of transport engineering and can be used in various fields of national economy in the design of tires trackless vehicles (cars, tractors, motorcycles and so on). Most of these tires are designed for cars. Especially advantageous to use the bus when operating vehicles on mountain roads and ice.Known tire wheel trackless vehicles with removable anti-skid device containing at least one is made in the form koltseobrazno a bent rod and provided with anti-skid elements prugovecki ring located in an annular groove around the tire tread on its surface. The Hoop is made permanent, in the form of an endless koltseobrazno a bent rod, igna hoops and are located between the hoops above the tread surface (U.S. patent 4334586, class B 60 C 27/00, 1982).This bus has significant drawbacks:
1. The production of such anti-skid device can be profitable only if will be set to their mass production, because it requires expensive special equipment and special manufacturing techniques.2. Plastic, which is required for the manufacture of hoops, quite expensive and scarce.3. With such devices, anti-skid invalid drive at high speed on paved roads, as items of snow are at a considerable distance above the surface of the tire tread, have quite a lot of weight and poor cushioning.4. On this bus ride without hoops disadvantageous, as it would be a great danger of damage to the bus (for example, a hole in the tube) due to the large width and depth of the ring grooves.5. It requires considerable time to ensure that the anti-skid device to put on the bus or off bus.Also known tire wheel anti-skid containing at least one is designed as one monolithic bent koltseobrazno rod connected with each other Bunny washers with through holes, they put on the stud Hoop. Each end of the rod is bent in the form of a hook, and hooks are geared to each other (application N 5037830, priority 16.04.92).This bus has significant drawbacks:
1. Difficult to put on the washer, when the ends of the rod are already bent in the form of hooks.2. The hooks on the end of the rod spoil the appearance of the tire.The aim of the invention is to facilitate mounting washers on the rod and the improvement of technical characteristics of the bus.This objective is achieved in that the proposed bus the ends of the rod are connected using couplings, and these ends are aligned relative to each other in a through hole provided in the clutch.As is known, the proposed bus has a removable anti-skid device containing at least one is designed as one monolithic bent koltseobrazno rod connected with each other ends, prugovecki ring located in an annular groove around the tire tread on poverhnosti with washers through holes, which they put on the rod, Hoop, but we offer bus appeared significant differences. The prototype of every con is redlagaemoe same bus of the ends of the rod are connected using couplings, moreover, these ends are aligned relative to each other in the through hole, predusmotrennoi in the clutch.Such essential features no prototype, no other known tire.Additional claims of the proposed bus listed and other significant differences. Here are some of these differences:
1. The clutch consists of two coupling halves with flanges, which are connected to each other by means of fixing elements.2. The coupling mounted on the rod with thread.3. Inside washer is adjustable along the length of the dowel in the form of a screw.4. Each washer mounted on the rod without a gap between the wall stud and the wall of the bore of the washer.5. On the surface of the tread are quick lugs, hooked rods hoops tires.All of the above differences constructive features of the proposed bus from the constructive features of the prototype are very significant, due to which goal of the invention. We offer tires, there are properties that are not and cannot be that of the prototype. As a result, not only significantly improves acetelyne signs is unknown in General. Therefore, it can be argued that the proposed solution meets the criterion of "substantial differences".In Fig. 1 shows a General view of the bus (fragment); Fig. 2 transverse section of the tire of the groove in which is placed a washer (fragment); Fig. 3 is a transverse section of the tire groove in which is placed the end of the quick release lug (fragment); Fig. 4 a top view onto the bus (fragment); Fig. 5 the connection flanges of the coupling with rivets; General view (enlarged) of Fig. 6 the same; cut across the sleeve of the coupling and rod, (enlarged), and Fig. 7 the connection flanges of the coupling with screws; incision along the axes of the screws and sleeves of the coupling (increased), and Fig. 8 washer with a hole for the pin; General view (enlarged) of Fig. 9 the same; side view (enlarged) of Fig. 10 the same; bottom view (enlarged) of Fig. 11 clutch, made in the form of a sleeve with a flange in the middle part; top view (enlarged) of Fig. 12 - clutch, made in the form of a tube (enlarged).The tire 1 (Fig. 1 4) wheels trackless vehicles with removable anti-skid device includes at least one elastic ring 2 made in the form of a single monolithic bent annular rod 3, in which the ends 4 are connected on the AMI 6 with through holes 7, they put on pin 3 of the Hoop. The rod 3 is made prugovecki; it is made of cut high-strength wire, and the diameter of the rod should be as small as possible, and the hardness of its surface should be as high as possible. The ends 4 of the rod 3 is connected through a coupling 8, and these ends are aligned relative to each other in the through hole 9 provided in the coupling (Fig. 5, 6, 7 and 12). Clutch 8 consists of two coupling halves 10 are connected to each other by means of fixing elements 11, each coupling half is made in the form of a sleeve 12 with a through hole 9. At the end of the sleeve is rectangular flange 13 with holes 14 for fastening elements 11. The coupling 10 is mounted at the end 4 of the rod 3 with a thread 15 provided inside the sleeve 12 of the coupling and at the end of the rod. The fastening elements 11 are made or in the form of rivets 16 or in the form of screws 17. On the surface of the flange 13 of the coupling halves, facing the road surface, and on the surface of the flange coupling, addressed to the tread surface of the tire 1, the protrusions 18.Alternatively, the sleeve 8 may be made in the form of a sleeve 19 with a rectangular flange 20, which is located on the outer surface of the sleeve in the middle of the sleeve. The ends 4 of article is Ki made the right thread 22, and at the other end of the rod and inside the other terminal 23 of the sleeve is made left-hand thread 24 (Fig. 11). At one end of the sleeve 19 caused risk 25, indicating that within this end of the sleeve 23 is made left-hand thread 24. In the middle part of the coupling 8 is made of a technological hole 26, through which you can learn about the end of the threading position of the end marker.Furthermore, the clutch 8 can be made in the form of a tube 27 (Fig. 12), inside of which is fixed the end 4 of the rod 3. The ends 4 of the rod 3 is fixed inside the tube 27 or by soldering or by means of glue. The washer 6 is made rectangular, and on the surface of the washer facing the road and on the surface of the washer facing the surface of the tire tread, ledges 28. Inside the protrusion 28 of the washer 6 is adjustable cleat 29 (Fig. 8 - 10), made in the form of screws, wrapped in a through threaded hole 30, (wrapping or twisting the dowel, you can change the size of the protrusion end portion of the spike above the surface of the washer). Each washer 6 attached to the rod 3, with no gap between the wall stud and the wall of the bore 7 of the washer. On the surface of the tread 1 across the annular groove 5 is made grooves 31, which are the washer 6 and the flanges mranostay tread 1 has two Hoop 2, which are connected to each other quick-release and lugs 33 (Fig. 1, 3 and 4), each of the lugs is made in the form of a helical spring with hooks 34 at the ends, and the hooks of the spring hooked on the rods 3 hoops. The ends 35 of the hooks 34 are placed in grooves 36 located on the surface of the tread across the annular grooves 5. Clutch 8 one Hoop 2 bus is located on the tread diametrically opposite the clutch 8 and the other Hoop 2 of the same bus, so as not to disturb the balance wheel.The device works in the following way:
1. When the movement of the wheel on the slippery road surface located on the rod 3 Hoop 2 washer 6 and the flanges of the coupling 8 is attached to the roughness of the road surface, thereby avoiding both the slipping wheel and the slip, including the side.2. Due to the fact that the Hoop 2 is made prugovecki, the device is always close to the surface of the tire 1, irrespective of the magnitude of pressure in the tire. When hitting the wheel on a small solid object, if between bus 1 and this item will be Hoop 2 or the subject, if between bus 1 and this item will be Hoop 2 or washer 6, and if the bus is sufficiently elastic, then wrap will be elastically deformed in the pelvis:
1. Wear on the bolt 3 washer 6 and to connect the ends 4 of the rod using the clutch 8.2. Then, using trowels to put the assembled Hoop 2 in the annular groove 5. Preferably in a groove 31 of the first to put the clutch 8, and then in the other grooves 31 to put washers 6.It is recommended that if the tire pneumatic, Assembly and disassembly of the anti-skid device to produce at reduced air pressure in the tire.Thus, the proposed bus devoid of the deficiencies observed in the prototype, except that she receive the following benefits:
1. Reliable fixation washers in a certain place on the web.2. To prevent wear of the washer and the rod in the place of their contact with each other.3. Now you can take quite a thick washer and slide it onto the rod without a gap, and this washer is easy to position the adjustable cleat in the form of a screw.4. Had the opportunity to put on the tire clamp lug.Socially useful advantage of the present invention:
1. Reducing the cost of the product.2. Increase the service line.3. Improving the quality of the product.4. The increase is including a tire made in the tread at least one annular groove located with it prugovecki Hoop with anti-skid elements, characterized in that the Hoop is designed as one monolithic curved koltseobrazno detachable rod connected coaxially ends in a through hole provided for this purpose couplings, and each element of the skid is made in the form of a washer, through the hole which goes through the Hoop.2. Wheel under item 1, characterized in that the coupling comprises two coupling halves connected with each other by means of fixing elements, each coupling half is made in the form of a sleeve with a through hole at the end of which is a rectangular flange with holes for fasteners.3. The wheel on p. 2, characterized in that the coupling attached to the end of the rod with a thread provided on the inside sleeve of the coupling and at the end of the rod.4. The wheel on p. 2, characterized in that the fastening element is designed in the form of rivets.5. The wheel on p. 2, characterized in that the fastening element is designed in the form of a screw.6. The wheel on p. 2, characterized in that on the surface of the flange coupling, facing the road surface, and on the surface of the flange coupling, facing to the surface of the tire tread, made the tabs.7. Wheel under item 1, is great for the particular sleeve in the middle of the sleeve.8. Wheel under item 7, characterized in that the ends of the rod is fixed inside the sleeve with a thread, at one end of the rod and the inside of one end of the sleeve is made right thread, and at the other end of the rod and inside the other end of the sleeve is made left-hand thread.9. Wheel under item 1, characterized in that the coupling is made in the form of a tube, inside of which is fixed to the ends of the rod.10. Wheel under item 9, characterized in that the ends of the rod is fixed inside the tube by brazing.11. Wheel under item 9, characterized in that the ends of the rod is fixed inside the tube with glue.12. The wheel on p. 1, wherein the washer is made rectangular, and on the surface of the washer facing the road, and on the surface of the washer facing the surface of the tire tread, ledges.13. Wheel under item 12, characterized in that the inside shoulder of the washer is adjustable tenon, made in the form of screws, wrapped in a through threaded hole.14. Wheel under item 1, characterized in that each washer mounted on the rod without a gap between the wall stud and the wall of the bore of the washer.15. Wheel under item 1, characterized in that the surface of the tread W is nosecap made in the form of helical springs with hooks at the ends, and the hooks of the spring is pinned to the rod hoops.16. The wheel on p. 15, characterized in that the ends of the hooks are placed in grooves located on the surface of the tread across the annular grooves.
FIELD: transport engineering; tires.
SUBSTANCE: proposed tire is provided with antislip members in form of stud made of wear resistant material and arranged over tire circumference. Studs are hinge-interconnected by means of fasteners to form flexible chain embedded in tire body with projection of stud over outer surface by 0.5-2 cm.
EFFECT: increased reliability and service life of antislip device.
4 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: automotive industry.
SUBSTANCE: proposed antiskid chain includes great number of pads of worn out tires, outer and inner connecting members in form of trapezium in stretched position. Studs are connected to pad surfaces.
EFFECT: reduced damage of tire, no adverse effect on environment owing to reuse of waste materials, reduced cost of antiskid chain.
FIELD: automobile production.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to motor vehicles. Tyre includes anti-slip bands which are made from corrugated elastic material and equipped with anti-skid spikes. The bands are installed in special sunk bandage belts at tyre tread. Note that belt bottom is performed in a form of projections and dents corresponding to band corrugations.
EFFECT: increase of tyre contact with slippery road and their multifunction.
FIELD: automotive industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to automotive industry, particularly to methods and devices designed to up the vehicle cross-country capacity on soil and peat waterlogged ground. Proposed method consists in increasing bearing surface of wheel tire. To this end, it is necessary to allow for surface structural tensile strength, specific surface pressure under wheel center, specific adhesion and surface internal friction angle. Wheel cross section surface radius is set for replaceable reinforced circular layers fitted onto tire and locked thereon by circular reinforced partitions and ribs arranged at the center of symmetry of aforesaid detachable layer, or on its edges.
EFFECT: higher cross-country capacity.
7 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: motor-car construction industry.
SUBSTANCE: anti-slipping device for car tires consists of a chained shell with two lines (9) of chain links (11), jointed together at a regular interval by means of an intermediate element (15). Guiding links (23) are engaged with the intermediate elements (15). The guiding links (23) connect chained shell with retaining brackets (29) placed on car wheel in a star-like manner. The retaining brackets (20) and chained shell are connected by means of corresponding guiding link (23) of the chain. Besides chained shell can be turned over by means of guiding links (23) releasing.
EFFECT: even wear of all elements around circle.
6 cl, 3 dwg
SUBSTANCE: antiskid chain (2) comprises inner ring (3) to be closed on wheel lateral side directed inside vehicle, outer ring to be closed on wheel lateral side directed outside of vehicle and lines of antiskid chain sections (10, 10') arranged on wheel tire tread (1) to joint said outer ring and inner ring (3). Said antiskid chain sections (10, 10') represent chains with twisted links jointed together with the help of jointing triangular links (4) clamped to ring (3) by clamp connection system (5).
EFFECT: higher reliability, ease of manufacture.
9 cl, 5 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to automotive industry, namely to automobile cross country capacity. Proposed device comprises chain, arc-like plate with eyelet with two holes receiving tensioning studs with nuts whereto said chain is secured. Note here that arc-like plate can be secured to wheel rim with the help of pin.
EFFECT: ease of attachment.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to anti-skid chains fitted on automotive wheels. System (5, 60) is designed to connect chain links (10) with anti-skid device inner ring (3). Chain links (10) are chains with twisted chains (11). System (5, 60) comprises "П"-like element (50) squeezing inner ring (3) and end link (60) of chain link (10). Eng link (60) has twisted section (61) connected with twisted section (11) of chain link (10), and flat and rectangular section (62) connected with said "П"-like element (50).
EFFECT: reduced sizes of connected part of anti-skid chain.
5 cl, 6 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to automotive industry and is designed to be fitted on wheels to prevent skidding. Antiskid chain has working gauze with crossed grousers 2 and lateral branch 10 to adjoin in as-assembled state the tire outer side strip 3. Said grousers 2 are connected with side branch by hooks 5 coupled with at least one chain link by lateral branch 20. Note here that every hook is provided with rim protective element 11 that covers hook 5 and said one chain link. Said protective elements 11 cover said chain link of lateral branch. Note here that part of said hook 5 for connection of crossed grousers 2 extends outward from rim protective element.
EFFECT: better locking of chain relative to side strip.
6 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: automobile production.
SUBSTANCE: rod-like and tubular connection elements are attached to the front side and rear side of each antiskid body. A manipulation element is made so that fastening rod (32) and connection rod (33), which are arranged parallel to each other, are connected by means of manipulation rod (34). The fastening rod and the connection rod are inserted into fixation holes (35) and connection holes (36) of tubular connection element (22), and therefore, the manipulation element is made so that it can move in crossing direction of the tubular connection element. During connection the manipulation element moves forward; rod-like connection element (21) is inserted into the tubular connection element, and the manipulation element moves backward for installation of the connection rod into connection hole (27) of the rod-like connection element. During disconnection the manipulation element moves forward for taking the rod-like connection element out of connection holes, and the rod-like connection element is taken out of the tubular connection element.
EFFECT: easier connection of antiskid bodies.
5 cl, 13 dwg