Disassembling the bearing unit through fixed offshore platforms
(57) Abstract:Usage: when developing oil and gas fields. The inventive method of dismantling end-to-end support blocks of fixed offshore platforms is that the separation of the reference block of fixed platforms on the seabed substrate carry out cutting of the legs of the support block by means of explosion. Why in the first stage, full cut several feet of the bearing unit carried out without the use of expensive special crane installation vessel. Final separation of the reference block from the seabed substrate is carried out after him slinging on the crane hook Assembly of the vessel. In addition to reducing the impact used shaped charges on the environment cutting produce consistently through circular and rectangular shaped charges low power. 1 C.p. f-crystals, 4 Il. The invention relates to the protection of the environment and can be used in the development of offshore oil and gas fields.The known method of cutting the casing pipe in the well, providing the installation on pipes special attachments for machine cutting and subsequent upturn is I through the cutters, the long duration of the work.The closest in technical essence and the achieved result of the present invention, selected as a prototype, is a way of dismantling end-to-end support blocks of fixed offshore platforms using OEC, including Parking crane installation vessel for offshore stationary platform slinging reference block on the crane hook Assembly of the vessel, consistent cutting of the legs of the support unit consisting of a rack block, precast elements and anchors combined borsalini piles, installation of the clamp after a full slice of each of the corner legs of the support block and the rise of the reference block on the boats.The disadvantages of this method is:
1. The greater complexity, the complexity and duration of activities associated with the Department of legs thrust blocks from the soil Foundation layer by layer underwater OEC each metal element, i.e., first cut the rack of the reference block, then driven element and progressing all the layers of the combined anchor Borsalino piles, and after cutting each metal layer is required to carry out time is by using a special crane installation vessel during production operations;
3. Installation of special clamps under water after it is cut from each corner of the foot support block to ensure immobility production safety work by diver-cutter under water;
4. For a long time diver-cutter under water;
5. Compliance with the stringent requirements for safety when performing work;
6. Significant consumption of oxygen.The aim of the invention is to reduce the complexity, simplify and cheapen the process of dismantling thrust blocks, while ensuring the protection of fish and security of operations.This goal is achieved by the fact that according to the way of dismantling end-to-end support blocks of fixed offshore platforms including Parking crane installation vessel for offshore stationary platform, slinging the reference block on the crane hook Assembly of the vessel, cutting the legs of the support block and the rise of the latter on the craft, the separation of the reference block from the seabed substrate are, for example, sharp-Bang, and in the beginning they cut two angular and one opposite the middle of the foot support block completely, then the remaining one medium and two angular legs of the support block p is on fixed offshore platform, slinging the reference block on the crane hook Assembly of the vessel, and then produce the segment remaining anchors combined borsalini piles and the rise of the reference block on the craft.Comparative analysis of the prototype shows that the proposed method differs in that the separation of the reference block from the seabed substrate are, for example, sharp-Bang in the following sequence: at the beginning they cut one medium and two angular legs of the support block completely, then produce cutting racks and driven elements piles remaining one medium and two angular legs of the support block, and then make Parking the crane installation vessel for offshore stationary platform, then strupat removable bearing block on the crane hook Assembly of the vessel and complete the cutting of the remaining anchors combined borsalini piles and the rise of the reference block on the craft. Thus, the present invention conforms to the criterion "novelty".The study of other known technical solutions in the art, the features that distinguish the invention from the prototype, namely that the separation of the reference block from the soil of the seabed carried out, for example, reebu the criterion of "substantial differences".In Fig.1 is a diagram slinging and Dismounting of the bearing unit, front view; Fig. 2 - diagram of the foot support block in the underwater zone of Fig.3 - diagram of the cutting sequence of the legs of the support block in plan; and Fig.4 - scheme of cutting the legs of the support block by means of elongated shaped charges.The following figures introduced the following notation: a reference block 1; lines - 2; hook - 3; front support block 4; driven element piles - 5; anchor combined Borsalino pile 6 and 7; cement stone in the annular space 8, and the legs of the support block- 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14; annular elongated cumulative charge - 15; rectilinear shaped charge 16.Disassembling the bearing unit is as follows. Cutting the explosion produced using oblong shaped charges mounted on the legs of the support block. Removable bearing block pyramidal type includes six legs (Fig.3).First, completely cut off (separated from the bottom of the sea) one medium 11 and two corner 9 and 10 on the opposite side legs of the reference block 1. Then in the remaining legs of the support block, the two angular - 12, 13 and one medium 14, cut the rack 5 and driven elements 6. After completing these reblock 1 using sling 2 stropiccia hook 3, what provides support for the bearing unit in subsequent operations by cutting anchors combined borsalini piles 6 and 7, the legs 12, 13 and 14. During the cut - explosion cement stone 8, located between the metal elements are destroyed and do not require additional effort.At the last stage zastrelennyj unit 1 is lifted up on the deck of the crane Assembly of the vessel.To protect the fish when the work is foreseen to use charges of low power, which produce a layer-by-layer cutting of the legs of the support block by means of circular and rectilinear oblong shaped charges with a protective device. Cutting the explosion of each leg of the support block carried out in layers, as follows (Fig.4).Initially, the support leg 4 install two elongated annular shaped charge 15. They are set at a distance of 30-50 cm After detonation of these charges on the pipe set 2 straight-line charge 16.The charges are set at an angle 180about.The length of the straight line of the charge should be 4-5 cm longer than the distance between the ring cuts. After the explosion straightforward charge pipe splits into 2 elements. The CEM is the fact that pipe. The subsequent cutting elements piles 6,7,8 smaller diameter is similar. 1. DISASSEMBLING the bearing UNIT THROUGH a MARINE PLATFORM, comprising Parking the crane installation vessel for offshore stationary platform, slinging the reference block on the crane hook Assembly of the vessel, cutting the legs of the support block and the rise of the last on the ship, characterized in that, to reduce complexity, simplify and reduce the cost of dismantling the bearing unit made with six legs, while ensuring protection of fish and security operations, before Parking the sheets are cut legs of the bearing unit on the ground level of the seabed by means of explosion, at first, they cut one medium and two angular legs on the opposite side of the support block, then the remaining one medium and two angular legs of the support block produce cutting rack unit and driven elements of piles, then make Parking the crane installation vessel for offshore stationary platform, slinging the reference block on the crane hook Assembly of the vessel, and then produce the segment remaining anchors combined borsalini piles and the rise of the reference block on plasmids is using circular and rectilinear oblong shaped charges with a protective device in stages, in the beginning they cut the rack of the support block by means of the explosion of the two annular charges set at a distance from each other, then to the pipe mount two straight charge at an angle 180owith subsequent cutting elements piles in the same way.
SUBSTANCE: device for anchoring floating structures incorporates mooring bar with ends furnished with the appliance to turn the aforesaid rod about its axis of rotation. At that the rod free end is provided with a sleeve letting the chains or cable to pass there through. The anchor chain passed through one of the aforesaid sleeves is fastened at one end faces of the said floating structure. Besides that, to up the structure stability, the proposed device can be furnished with links connecting the free ends of both mooring rods to the structure in question.
EFFECT: anchoring system causing no floating structure trim difference and providing for stable positioning with minor drift, reduced distance between anchor and floating structure.
11 cl, 15 dwg
SUBSTANCE: system for stabilisation of sea platform mounted of gravitation foundation and anchored at sea bottom consists of multitude of sets of upper blocking elements installed on keel at lower part of platform, of great number of caissons installed at sea bottom, of great number of removable insertions each installed in each of caissons and of set of lower blocking elements in each insertion. Each set of the lower blocking elements is designed to engage with one of sets of the upper blocking elements by means of block system, when the keel is set above caissons. Insertions correspond to a tight attached to the keel cementing material pumped into insertions through the keel. The system stabilises the platform relative to forces of lateral shear and also facilitates easy removal of the platform off the caissons with insertions attached to the keel by applying upper lifting force. Further the platform can be transported and mounted of the second set of caissons arranged at the second site of sea bottom.
EFFECT: group of inventions facilitating mounting of platform ensuring good resistance to lateral shear forces and eliminating difficult and expensive operations for installation of shear skirts.
19 cl, 9 dwg
FIELD: construction industry.
SUBSTANCE: installation method of bottom complex for performing works on shelf involves assembly of tower erected on the ground and consisting of cone- and taper-shaped sections mounted in series on foundation base with sealing skirt embedded in bottom. Foundation base is installed with hoisting winches and ropes on water-borne vehicle and transported to installation site. Foundation is lowered with coordinated rope movement to bottom. Complex is built up with sections as to height which is more than depth of complex installed on bottom of water area. Vertical position of longitudinal axis of complex is ensured with simultaneous operation of jacks and vibrators arranged on external side along the perimetre of the base. Internal volume of tower is dried. Removal method of bottom complex involves filling of internal tower volume with water. Water-borne vehicle is submerged by means of method of ballast water into tanks. Sag of ropes is chosen with hoisting winches and they are fixed. Ballast water is pumped from tanks. Vibrators and jacks are activated simultaneously till skirt of foundation completely comes out of bottom ground. Complex is transported to new installation place. Complex of equipment includes tower to be installed on ground, and water-borne vehicle. Tower has foundation base with enlarged surface area and sealing skirt, hollow housing with cross section decreasing as to height so that upper section of housing installed on the ground is located above water level. Water-borne vehicle has two hinged housings equipped with tanks, and ballast water receiving and discharge systems.
EFFECT: providing reliable installation of complex on unprepared bottom ground, stability of complex at lateral loads with no anchors available.
10 cl, 3 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to sea oil extraction platforms. Proposed SPAR platform 200 comprises hull 2202 with central hast 204. Air- and watertight partition 210 runs across central shaft to make variable-buoyancy compartment 220 in central shaft. In compliance with some versions, central shaft bottom is exposed in sea, while in compliance with other versions, central shaft bottom is sealed. At least one pipe 224 to house riser 227 runs through partition and said variable-buoyancy compartment. Said pipe has exposed top face to allows drainage of water accumulated in central shaft to make air- and watertight seal in joint with bulkhead. In some versions, two or more air- and watertight partitions 206, 208, 210 are arranged across central shaft to form one or more air- and watertight ballast tanks 216, 218 arranged fixed between every adjacent pair of bulkheads.
EFFECT: increased platform buoyancy due to its adjustment by central shaft.
16 cl, 4 dwg
SUBSTANCE: ice-resistant support block of a marine engineering facility comprises a cylindrical shaft, a support unit and supporting braces. The shaft is made as hollow. The shaft is hingedly connected to supporting braces. The support unit comprises a support ring. The support ring is formed by at least three rectilinear pontoons. Pontoons are rigidly connected by their ends. The support ring is rigidly fixed to the cylindrical shaft by hollow radial spacers. Supporting braces are rigidly connected to the support ring by lower ends. Pontoons of the support ring, radial spacers, a cylindrical shaft and hollow supporting braces are made as capable of their floatability adjustment from positive to negative one.
EFFECT: invention provides for the possibility of serial construction, reduced labour intensiveness of installing a support block on site and its removal from soil, high repairability and capability of re-equipment in the dock.
8 cl, 6 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method to install a platform support block provides for support block transportation, its submersion to the sea bottom and installation onto soil. Ballast reservoirs are used during transportation. Ballast reservoirs are inner cavities of structure elements. During installation the first installation unit is ballasted down. The shaft is put into vertical position. Its eyes are brought to the level above sea surface. Spacers are ballasted to ensure hinged connection of their eyes with eyes of the vertical shaft. The ballast is pumped from the support ring pontoons and/or radial spacers and/or vertical shaft. Spacer ends are put in contact with the support ring due to slight surfacing up of the first installation unit. Spacers are rigidly fixed. Assembly pontoons are ballasted. Its lowering to the prepared bottom section is provided.
EFFECT: simplicity of structure installation, possibility of serial construction, high repairability and possibility of re-equipment in the dock.
SUBSTANCE: superstructure is built on a building slip in a dock on a support deck installed on side walls of the dock. A transport barge that has taken the ballast is introduced into the dock under the superstructure, and the superstructure is installed by means of ballast pumping away from the barge on its deck with its subsequent transportation to a marine oil and gas field. A hydraulic engineering pocket is arranged in place of installation of a support part of a marine oil and gas production facility on the marine oil and gas field. Length, width and depth of the latter make it possible to lead the transport barge to the support part, to install the superstructure onto the support part after taking the ballast by the transport barge, and also to move the transport barge away from the marine oil and gas field after pumping of ballast from it.
EFFECT: invention makes it possible to eliminate using additional crane facilities for transportation and assembly of a superstructure of marine oil and gas production facilities onto a transport barge, and possibility to exclude construction of a marine channel for passage of a transport barge to an oil and gas field in shallow waters.
FIELD: machine building.
SUBSTANCE: proposed system comprises foundation 12, hydroelectric turbine 10 to rest on said foundation 12, and afloat sea ship 14 that allows detachment of said foundation. Ship 1 allows detachment of foundation 12 and its lowering, and/or lifting to position right under the ship, and its attachment to ship. Foundation 12 comprises support 32 to pass upward through ship 14 when foundation 14 is attached to ship from below. Ship 14 has opening 30 for foundation 32 to pass through when foundation 12 is mounted under ship 14 to allow turbine 10 mounted on support 32 to pass there through.
EFFECT: simplified mounting.
13 cl, 7 dwg
SUBSTANCE: shoe comprises a body and a unit of shoe attachment to a support pillar. It has zero or positive buoyancy and is arranged as capable of changing zero or positive buoyancy to buoyancy of a low negative value. The shoe body comprises a hole for stretching of a support pillar, besides, the specified hole is arranged in the centre of the shoe and comprises vertical guide slots for interaction with racks of the support pillar. The unit of shoe attachment to the support pillar comprises two stops, every of which is equipped with a guide sleeve placed in a body, a sliding block installed in the guide sleeve, and a manual drive to move the block in the guide sleeve.
EFFECT: simplified assembly of a shoe to a pillar.
11 cl, 5 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to hydraulic engineering construction of structures and may be used for year-round drilling under conditions of the Arctic shelf. The platform comprises a bottom ballasted plate with an inbuilt support unit and a superstructure. The bottom plate is made in the form of an upper part, a lower part and a sliding sectional support unit of telescopic type. The support unit comprises telescopic sections that are separated at the installation point with a sliding mechanism. Telescopic sections, the sliding mechanism and all required auxiliary devices are installed in sluice compartments. All telescopic sections are of identical height, cylindrical or prismatic shape, and comprise guide slots on the inner and outer surface. Inner and outer cuts of the sections are selected for each other so that arrangement of sections is provided within each other with a gap sufficient for sliding and sealing of sections along the section guides relative to each other, in accordance with the telescope principle. The lower section's cut is larger than the upper one's. Sections of the support unit are arranged in a reinforced ice version. The invention also discloses methods of transportation, assembly and disassembly of a self-lifting mobile ice-resistant drilling platform of telescopic type.
EFFECT: increased reliability of a platform, lower labour intensiveness of methods of its transportation, assembly and dismantling.
13 cl, 3 dwg