The method of obtaining the hydrated cellulose casings for stuffing meat products
(57) Abstract:Use: manufacture of polymer shells for stuffing meat products. The inventive viscose formed in a precipitation bath through an annular die plate. Received the hydrated cellulose membrane is washed, desulfurized and dried in an inflated condition. Then spend plasticization of products application of glycerol concentration of 80 to 100 wt.%. on its surface. The invention relates to the production of chemical fibers and films, in particular the production of membranes bag method used for stuffing meat products.A method of obtaining the hydrated cellulose tubular products forming viscose, modified aminoguanidinium in the form of an aqueous emulsion in a precipitation bath, acid treatment freshly formed products, washing and drying, and before the drying processing aqueous solution with a mass fraction of glycerol in the range from 10 to 22%. Drying with hot air flexible tubing is produced in an inflated state by passing through a drying tunnel with a length of 50 m at a speed of 20 m/min, and drying the channel region of the input part has a temperature of 90aboutWith and in the exit area 120aboutWith .
2) high anisotropy strength in the transverse and longitudinal directions;
3) using an aqueous solution of glycerol, which requires equipment (boats, tanks, tanks, heaters, filters, pumps, etc. and leads to loss of glycerol when spraying and it leaks when operating equipment that is 13% of the total consumption of glycerol;
4) loss of glycerol due to evaporation during drying is 8% (set experimentally);
5) slow down the action of glycerol on evaporation and increase drying time;
6) consumption of heat for evaporation of glycerol;
7) limited speed molding.The lack of elasticity makes the corrugation of the membrane, and the anisotropy of the strength of the hydrated cellulose membranes in the longitudinal and transverse directions leads to rupture of the casing during the stuffing stuffing. When the gasket shell "works" as the tube is loaded by internal pressure. In this case, the main role is played by the strength in the transverse direction. During thermal treatment of sausages and sausages hanging in a vertical position, the requirements of the isotropy of the shell is particularly increased. In this case, the most loaded is the bottom part of the shell, which imini to be the same, and, therefore, must be the same and the strength of the material in all directions.The aim of the invention is to improve the quality of hydrate cellulose membranes by increasing elasticity and isotropic while improving the efficiency by reducing losses of glycerin and heat consumption.This objective is achieved in that the method for producing the hydrated cellulose membranes, including the formation of viscose in a precipitation bath with washing, sulfur removal, drying in an inflated condition, winding and an air-conditioning system according to the invention plasticization is carried out after the drying by the application of glycerol concentration of 80-100% on the surface of the hydrated cellulose membrane.Since the mass fraction of moisture in the finished product is 20%, then applied the glycerol must have a concentration that does not violate this value, i.e., should not be below 80%. But since the preparation of the solution requires equipment, maintenance, etc. it is advisable to use a standard glycerol concentration 95-100% (GOST 6824-76). Uniform distribution of glycerol on the proposed method is of the same or a shorter period of time, th is La new way.Because concentrated glycerin is applied in a limited number of dry membrane, the diameter of the past does not change. Fundamentally the diameter changes (increase or shrinkage may occur as a result of changes in the swelling of the shell. The ability of the shell to a noticeable change in diameter occurs during drying of the shell. However, drying it in an inflated condition prevents shrinkage. Recorded during the drying of the structure of the hydrate-cellulose, and, consequently, the diameter of the shell after drying does not change during the application of concentrated glycerin. This allows you to apply glycerin on the shell of a given diameter, i.e., without excessive blow drying process.Physico-mechanical and elastic properties depend, in particular, from the quantitative content of glycerin in the shell and its uniform distribution in the structure of the hydrate-cellulose.In the production of shells of different thickness, such as sausage and sausages range, the process of plasticization aqueous solution is not significantly different. Concentrated glycerin requires more time to evenly penetrate the entire thickness of the shell. But the increasing thickness of, for example, to obtain coverplate of glycerol across the shell thickness. Glycerin can be applied to the tapered dried in an inflated state of the membrane at room temperature by any known method, for example squeegee, reverse or direct roller, or a bloated shell plating of concentrated glycerin. The proposed method is carried out by passing a shell about to forcibly rotating the shaft, the surface of which is wetted with glycerol by partial immersion of the shafts in an open container of glycerin. The speed of rotation of the shafts regulate in accordance with the requirements of the quantitative content of glycerin in the finished shell. For casing sausage casing mass fraction of glycerol is 20 2%, to provide resistance to mold food hydrocellulose shells - 40% or more.The cladding of the plasticizer is to improve its performance properties by increasing elasticity and reduce brittleness required when carrying out the process of the corrugation. One of the criteria for assessing the elasticity is resistant to repeated bending deformations. Determining the number of double bends to the destruction of the membranes produced according to the methods outlined in the laboratory course in textiles the temperature range from 50 to 70aboutC. this requires the heaters, the energy spent. Elevated temperature an aqueous solution of glycerol, as well as other finishing solutions and wash water used for plasticization of the membrane needed to accelerate the physico-chemical diffusion processes, which are accelerated with increasing temperature.The proposed method allows the use of glycerol at ambient temperature (shop) without additional heating.The presence of a long-running operation of the air conditioning (from 24 to 72 h) provides uniform distribution of glycerol in the shell at a temperature of 20-25aboutSince, in the General cycle of the receiving shell is not extended.Plasticized membrane is wound on a bobbin and is directed to air conditioning to achieve a uniform predetermined humidity level. Air conditioning is produced in an air environment at a temperature of 22aboutC and a relative humidity of 65% for 24 or 72 h, depending on the range of finished products.The invention is illustrated by the following examples.P R I m e R 1 (comparative). Viscose with parameters: -cellulose 8,4%, NaOH 6.3% and a viscosity of 250 formed through the annular gap ASS="ptx2">Freshly formed hydrocellulose sosososo membrane process Domostroitelnaya bath, washed with water, disulfiram solution of sodium sulfite, washed with water, plastificator 14% solution of glycerol density 1,012 for 2 min and dried in an inflated condition of the air at a temperature of 110aboutWith the entrance into the drying channel and 60aboutWith the output, with the speed of the shell 10 m/min for 1,2 min.Get a shell with the following parameters at 30.1 per cent loss of glycerol in the production process: Mass fraction of moisture, % 19 Mass fraction of glycerol, % 20 ultimate tensile stress, tensile, MPa in the longitudinal direction 113 in the transverse direction 83 elongation, %: in a longitudinal direction 57 in the transverse direction 93 Pauperised, 33 mm Number of double bends 3020 Coefficient of the isotropy 0,63
P R I m m e R 2. Freshly-formed membrane process restorative bath, washed with water, disulfiram, washed as in example 1. Next unplasticized the hydrated cellulose membrane is dried in an inflated state at temperatures as in example 1, but at a speed of 12 m/min for 1 minute, Dried hydrate cellulose membrane and flatten the top with distilled glycerin (GOST 6824-76 with changes 1,2). When the speed of rotation of the shafts 1 rpm, the length of the arc of the circumference of the shafts shell 1.5 cm and length is immersed in glycerine arc of the shaft 3 cm get the shell after conditioning for 24 h with the following parameters at 9.1% loss of glycerol in the process: Mass fraction of moisture, % 10 Mass fraction of glycerol, % 20,2 ultimate tensile stress tensile, MPa in the longitudinal direction by 115.7 in the transverse direction 86,0 elongation, %: in the longitudinal direction 64 in the transverse direction 102 Pauperised, mm 33 Number of double bends 3999 Coefficient of the isotropy 0,78
P R I m e R 3. Freshly-formed membrane process restorative bath, washed with water, disulfiram, washed as in example 1. Next unplasticized the hydrated cellulose membrane is dried in an inflated state at temperature as in example 2. Dried hydrocellulose shell tapers and at a temperature of 25aboutTo pass on to the metal shaft by partial immersion in their water-glycerin bath with a mass fraction of glycerol 80%. When the speed of rotation of the shafts 1 rpm, the length of the arc of the circumference of the shafts 1 rpm, the length of the arc of the circumference of the shafts shell 1.5 cm and length is immersed in glycerine arc of the shaft 5 cm processes of receipt: Mass fraction of moisture, % 19 Mass fraction of glycerol, % 20,5 ultimate tensile stress tensile, MPa in the longitudinal direction 120 in the transverse direction 90 elongation, %: in a longitudinal direction 67 in the transverse direction 110 Pauperised, 33 mm Number of double bends 4798 Coefficient of the isotropy of 0.87
P R I m e R 4 (control). Freshly-formed membrane process restorative bath, washed with water, disulfiram, washed as in example 1. Next unplasticized the hydrated cellulose membrane is dried in an inflated state at temperature as in example 2. Dried hydrocellulose shell tapers and at a temperature of 25aboutTo pass on to the metal shaft by partial immersion in their water-glycerin bath with a mass fraction of glycerol 70%. When the speed of rotation of the shafts 1 rpm the arc length of the circumference of the shafts shell 1.5 cm and length is immersed in glycerine arc of the shaft 6 cm get the shell after conditioning for 24 h with the following parameters at 9.1% loss of glycerol in the process: Mass fraction of moisture, % 22 Mass fraction of glycerol, % 19,5 ultimate tensile stress tensile, MPa in the longitudinal direction 117,0 in the transverse direction 87 Relative to The 3248 Coefficient of the isotropy of 0.75 The METHOD of OBTAINING the hydrated cellulose CASINGS FOR STUFFING MEAT PRODUCTS, including forming viscose in a precipitation bath with washing, sulfur removal, drying in an inflated condition, the winding and conditioning, characterized in that, with the aim of improving quality while increasing efficiency of production, plasticization is carried out after drying the coating on the surface of the shell of glycerol concentration of 80 - 100%.
FIELD: film for food packing.
SUBSTANCE: claimed tubular film contains at least three polyamide layers, wherein each layer consists mixture of (mass parts) polyamide 6 70-77; polycaprolactam-hexamethylenediamine-adipic acid copolymer 5-11; amorphous resin 20-25; aromatic polyamide containing hexamethylene diamine and terephthalic acid units in molecule 3-8; and mixture of acid modified copolymers 0.3-5.
EFFECT: film of improved barrier properties, moldability, abrasive and oil resistance.
FIELD: food-processing industry, in particular, machines for producing artificial protein casing, more particular, construction of forming head.
SUBSTANCE: head has housing with branch pipe provided with bushing. Immovable shaft with longitudinal opening for supplying of compressed air is incorporated inside housing. Immovable shaft carries sleeve arranged so as to define collagen mass slot relative to branch pipe bushing, and rotary sleeve connected with ring, on which conical roller bearings and spiral gear are disposed. Head has collagen mass supplying system connected with housing mid portion, and cooling system. Head is equipped with movable and immovable end water and mass tight gaskets respectively positioned in mid portion of housing, and water-tight gaskets arranged in its rear portion. Helical grooves of 0.8-0.9 mm depth and thread angle of 60±2 deg are formed on rotary sleeve.
EFFECT: increased efficiency and provision for producing of required amounts of products owing to complete collecting of collagen mass for forming of casing and elimination of carrying away of said mass with water.
3 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: packaging materials.
SUBSTANCE: sleeve-like shell is composed of inner layer A, central layer E and outer layer G. Inner layer A tightly fits the contents and mainly consists of aliphatic polyamide or copolyamide and/or polyamide or copolyamide including aromatic links. Central layer E is mainly formed of aliphatic polyamide or copolyamide and/or polyamide or copolyamide including aromatic links. Outer layer G is also formed of aliphatic polyamide or copolyamide and/or polyamide or copolyamide including aromatic links. Located between inner layer A and central layer E is polyolefin intermediate layer C preventing water vapors from penetrating through the layer. Connected with layer A is adhesive layer B. Layer E is coated with adhesive layer D. Oxygen-barrier intermediate layer F is located between outer layer G and central layer E.
EFFECT: increased impenetrability for water vapor and oxygen, increased shelf life of products packed in above shell.
11 cl, 2 tbl, 8 ex
FIELD: cellulose-based sleeved casing for food products.
SUBSTANCE: corrugated sleeved casing is manufactured by method including preparing cellulose solution with the use of solvent such as N-methyl-morpholine-N-oxide. Corrugated sleeved casing is especially stable and is therefore suitable for fully automatic stuffing apparatuses of the type employed for producing of sausages cooked in water or bouillon.
EFFECT: improved strength and provision for using such casing in fully automatic food processing systems.
12 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: food processing industry, cellulose food casings, in particular pigmented tubular cellulose casings and method for production thereof.
SUBSTANCE: according to the present method pigment based on perylene tetracarboxylic acid in combination with at least one additional pigment are introduced in viscose before extrusion through nozzle to produce casing. Obtained casing after filling with foodstuff appears as natural smoked product with redwood color. Additional pigment is selected from group containing β-phthalocyanine, diazo and monoazo pigments. Pigmented cellulose casing includes 0.4-4 mass %, preferably 1-2 mass % of perylene tetracarboxylic acid.
EFFECT: pigmented cellulose casing which doesn't discolor under microorganism action in vacuum package.
7 cl, 3 ex, 1 tbl
FIELD: food-processing industry, in particular, preparing of linked sausage products.
SUBSTANCE: apparatus has co-extrusion device for pasty mass and casing enclosing said pasty mass, casing hardening means, twisting means, and conveyor positioned rearward of twisting means. Co-extrusion device and twisting means for guiding link on the one side, and conveyor on the other side are adapted for rotation relative to one another.
EFFECT: increased efficiency, compact construction and provision for conditions desirable for twisting operation.
19 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: food processing industry, in particular production of edible collagen membrane for sealing of foodstuffs such as ham, etc.
SUBSTANCE: according to invention fresh porcine skins are rapidly frozen. Then before further treatment thereof skins are defrosted and defatted by using enzymes. Further skins are sequentially treated by fast alkaline hydrolysis, acid hydrolysis and ground to produce gel-like liquid mass. In last step gel-like mass is extruded, plated and dried to produce target membrane.
EFFECT: collagen sealing membrane with excellent protective characteristics against food oxidation and dehydration.
22 cl, 1 dwg, 2 ex
FIELD: chemical engineering; production of the laminated multilayered welded flat film used for manufacture of welded hose-type films.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the laminated multilayered welded flat film for manufacture of a welded hose-type films used as a packing and a shell for food stuff. Both surface layers of the multilayered flat film are formed at least of one copolyamide and at least of one amorphous polyamide and-or at least of one homopolyamide and-or at least of a modified polyolefin. The multilayered flat film is manufactured using a method of masking, at least, of two flat films, which in turn are a single layered-or multilayered and not obligatory are biaxially stretched out. The invention allows to increase the strength of the welded seam and to improve impermeability for a water steam and oxygen.
EFFECT: the invention ensures an increased strength of the welded seams of the laminated multilayered welded flat film and its improved impermeability for a water steam and oxygen.
25 cl 5 ex
FIELD: food processing industry.
SUBSTANCE: claimed formulation contains the first polysaccharide having negative charge in formulation and converting into gel under cation effect, ad at least one the second component having neutral charge in formulation. Method for production of edible coating includes extrusion of said formulation and contacting of extruded formulation with gel-forming agent.
EFFECT: coating of high stability, continuity and good appearance.
16 cl, 5 ex
FIELD: manufacture of portion packages with pasty contents, in particular, sausages.
SUBSTANCE: method involves forming film hose from flat tape film provided at its one side with bonding layer; unwinding flat tape film from dispensing source and longitudinally bending for producing of hose so that bonding layer is disposed at the outer side, with longitudinal edges being opposed to one another; preliminarily separating strip having bonding layer from said film; placing separated strip onto both longitudinal edges and connecting therewith; filling resultant film hose with respective contents immediately after connection of longitudinal edges.
EFFECT: simplified method for manufacture of packages and reduced production costs.
2 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: layered products.
SUBSTANCE: foil comprises basic foil made of oriented polypropylene foil or foil made of polyethylene terephthalate metallized from one side. One side of the foil having the metallized covering is provided with print covering which in turn is provided with lacquer welded under high temperature conditions.
EFFECT: simplified packing of products.
12 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: production of a synthetic metal paper.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is dealt with production of a synthetic metal paper, in particular, a synthetic metal paper for packing rectangular subjects, which are mainly formed in the process of packing, for example, of the soup small cubes. The metal paper contains a basic metal paper made out of an oriented polypropylene film or a polyethylene terephthalate and preferable is a biaxially oriented polypropylene film metallized on one side. On the side having a metallized coating a printed cover is applied put, and on the side of the basic metal paper, that has no a metallized coating, a profiled mainly in the form of a band cold-setting adhesive is applied. The synthetic metal paper according to the invention is rational in production and ensures a maximum protection to the packed items.
EFFECT: the invention offered synthetic metal paper is rational in production and ensures a maximum protection to the packed items.
10 cl, 2 dwg, 2 ex
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to manufacturing optically perfect films, resistant to atmospheric effects and rupture-strong protective and ornamental films containing, in one layer, fluoropolymer/poly(meth)acrylate mixture. Method comprises preparation of mixture containing a poly(meth)acrylate and a fluoropolymer followed by flattening of this mixture into film. Flattening is accomplished by extrusion onto roll at temperature ≤ 100°C. Temperature of mixture is maintained below mixture gelation temperature. Before die inlet, mixture passes filter. Temperature of die is by 5-15°C higher than temperature of mixture entering die but below mixture gelation temperature.
EFFECT: enhanced surface brightness and increased modulus of elasticity of films.
9 cl, 3 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to technology for making molded articles made of biologically decomposing polymers. The composition for molding comprises biologically decomposing polymer and material preparing from marine plants and/or shells of marine animals, or at least two components taken among group consisting of saccharides and their derivatives, proteins, amino acids, vitamins and metal ions. The composition elicits good stability and ability for processing. Articles made of this composition show low capacity to fibrillation. Invention can be used in manufacturing package materials or fibrous materials - yarn, nonwoven or textile articles.
EFFECT: improved method for making, valuable properties of articles.
15 cl, 18 tbl, 3 dwg, 16 ex
FIELD: sanitary and hygienic facilities.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to biodegradable film materials for manufacture of such articles as baby swaddling bands, female hygienic products, hospital bed-sheets, and the like. Film subjected to stepped stretching is made from polyester containing disperse phase constituted by inorganic filler. Film is characterized by steam passage above 1000 g/m2/day according to ASTM E96E and air permeability 30 cm3/cm2/min at air pressure 620.52 kN/m2. Film is manufactured by extruding polymer melt mixed with filler through slot extrusion die into cooling zone. Film is impermeable for liquids.
EFFECT: enhanced hygienic properties.
17 cl, 5 dwg, 2 tbl, 10 ex
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: waterproof film is manufactured by heating polyvinyl alcohol-based film to 100-150°C and affecting it by microwave emission for 5-10 min.
EFFECT: enabled modification of film at essentially full absence of by-products.
FIELD: organic chemistry, polymers, chemical technology.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to new high-molecular cross-linked polyvinyl butyrals, to a method for their synthesis and to their applying also. Invention describes high-molecular cross-linked polyvinyl butyrals prepared by cross-linking polyvinyl butyral with diethyl- and/or dimethyl oxalate. Method for preparing indicated polyvinyl butyrals involves addition of a cross-linking agent and, if necessary, a plasticizing agent to the parent polyvinyl butyral, homogenization of the mixture and thermal cross-linking at temperature from 80°C to 280°C. Polyvinyl butyrals prepared by such method are components of films useful for manufacturing the triplex. Films made by using such polyvinyl butyrals show the rupture strength value at the level 29 N/mm2 and glasses made of such films show stability against the impact in F- and Sn-directions as 8 and 4, respectively.
EFFECT: improved preparing method, improved and valuable properties of films.
9 cl, 2 dwg, 13 ex
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to process of preparing antimicrobial polymer material that can be used in medicine, food processing and light industries, in agriculture, and in domestic sphere to manufacture textile materials, nonfouling film, and a variety domestic articles (disposable ware, bottles, glasses, and the like) wherein antimicrobial properties are desirable, fungi-resistant rubber, acrylate-based disinfecting flocculants, hygienic facilities, and so on. Material consists of 0.1-2.0% polyguanidine compound, 0.1-2.0% dimethyl-bis(4-phenylaminophenoxy)silane, 0.05-2.0% organic acid, and polymer component (the balance). Polyguanidine compound is selected from polyhexamethyleneguanidine chloride, phosphate, citrate, lactate, sorbate, and benzoate; poly(4,9-dioxadodecanguanidine) phosphate, polyhexamethylenebiguanide chloride, and polyhexamethylenebiguanide phosphate. Organic acid utilized can be citric, lactic, succinic, or benzoic acid. Polymer compound can selected from high- or low-density polyethylene or polypropylene, or their mixture, copolymers of ethylene with propylene or higher olefins, shock-resistant polystyrene, polyacrylic acid, polyamide, polyethylene terephthalate, polypeptide, cellulose, cellulose, polyvinylchloride, vinylene dichloride copolymers, butadiene/styrene copolymer, polyacrylonitrile, and hydrolyzed polyacrylamide. Material additionally contains a dye.
EFFECT: simplified polymer material manufacture technology, increased protective, antibacterial, antioxidant, antimoldy, algaecide, and antiyeast activities.
6 cl, 6 tbl, 19 ex
FIELD: cellulose fibers treated with oil and compacting agent for modifying properties of fibers; methods of production of cellulose fibers.
SUBSTANCE: cellulose sheet includes: cellulose fibers, oil applied on cellulose fibers; oil is present in the amount of about 0.5 to 20 mass-% of mass of dry fibers and modifying agent applied on cellulose fibers; modifying agent is present in the amount of about 0.5 to 20 mass-% of active agents of dry mass of fibers. Method of production of cellulose sheet includes: preparation of cellulose mass, molding cellulose sheet from this mass, application of oil on cellulose sheet; oil is present on fibers in the amount of about 0.5 to 20 mass-% of mass of dry fibers and application of modifying agent on cellulose fibers; modifying agent is present in the amount of about 0.5 to 20 mass-% of active agents of dry mass of fibers. Method of production of compacted cloth of cellulose fibers includes: making cellulose fibers treated with oil and modifying agent which modifies properties of compacting the cellulose fibers; cellulose fibers treated with oil and modifying agent contain about 0.5 to 20 mass-% of active agents of dry mass of cellulose fibers; method includes also separation of cellulose fibers treated with oil and compacting modifying agent, molding separated cellulose fibers treated with oil and modifying agent into cloth and compression of cloth. Method of modifying properties for compacting of cellulose fibers includes treatment of fibers with oil; before treatment of cellulose fibers with oil and after application and removal of compressive load they are compacted to first specific mass; then cellulose fibers are compacted to second specific mass after application and removal of compressive force; first specific mass exceeds second specific mass; this method includes: application of modifying agent on fibers treated with oil; this modifying agent modifies properties of fibers for compacting; it is applied on cellulose fibers in the amount of about 0.5 to 20 mass-% of active agents of dry mass of cellulose fibers; modifying agent is applied on fibers treated with oil in the amount sufficient for compacting the fibers to third specific mass after application and removal of compressive load; third specific mass is more than first specific mass. Article for absorption of aqueous fluid medium includes: super-absorbing materials and oil applied on cellulose fibers in the amount of about 0.5 to 20 mass-% of mass of dry fibers and modifying agent applied on cellulose fibers in the amount sufficient for presence of active agents in the amount of about 0.5 to 20 mass-% of dry mass of cellulose fibers.
EFFECT: possibility of retaining super-absorbing materials in structures.
38 cl, 3 dwg, 1 tbl