The site of the drilling stand
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the drilling technique, in particular to drill stands and industrial facilities in the drilling process it is necessary to measure the torque on the rotor. The site of the drilling stand includes a rotator, a drive shaft 2, bevel gear, a rotary table, an elastic measuring element. New site drilling stand is the execution of the elastic element of the removable clamp 8 mounted on a shaft 2 and placed diametrically opposite ribs 6, interconnected by bridges 7. Ribs one end fixed on a shaft, and at their free ends mounted strain gauge console balocchi 9. Balocchi 9 interact with the clamp through point 10 stops. On balocca posted by strain-gauge measuring bridge 11. The dimensions of the ribs 6 and strain beams 9 satisfy the above relations. 5 tab., 3 Il. The invention relates to the drilling technique, namely to drill stands and industrial drilling rigs, and drilling process it is necessary to measure the torque on the rotor.Known technical means of verification process BOJ oil and gas wells on land . It includes primary strain gauge torque Converter DC-2. In them the force acting on the flexible tubular element with attached strain gages, causes a change in their resistance, and therefore, an electric signal. In the sensing element is screwed earrings, with which sensor mounting efforts and through which is transmitted the measured force. Torque on the rotor is determined by the tension on the leading branch of the chain drive of the rotor using tool that converts the tension on the chain in the compressing force of the primary Converter.The disadvantage of this site is the low accuracy of the measurement, which is the consequence of changing the tension of the chain drive in the process, with the repackaging of the links, the change in friction, etc. For the same reason, it is often necessary to carry out the calibration of the measuring bridge, which is the Assembly-disassembly site. All this reduces the quality and accuracy of measurements of torque.The closest technical solution is the site of the drilling stand, containing a rotator connected therewith the drive shaft, interacting through a bevel gear with a rotary table and elastic odnicki is installed in series with the shaft of the rotator. The disadvantage of this site is that the sensor must be dismantled node rotator drilling stand and through the subs set momentaner. In addition, because of the sequential scheme of installation of the elastic element must take full thrust and full time, so he has a large cross-section, which limits the possibility of increasing the sensitivity of the measurements.The invention is directed to solving the challenge in improving the accuracy of measurement of the torque on the rotor. The measurement must be performed directly on the existing installation without disassembling of the drilling rig to install a torque sensor.For solving the problem at the site of the drilling stand elastic measuring element is made of a removable clamp mounted on a shaft and located diametrically opposite ribs interconnected by bridges and fastened one end to a shaft, the free ends of the ribs are installed strain gauge console balocchi interacting with the yoke through point stops, the dimensions of the ribs and strain beams satisfy the relations 0.0063 ,, 0.00 is a hundred torque measuring satisfy the following relations:
l - 1 Z 0,0003 l3d3/(l + L)h
In Fig.1 presents a General view of the site of the drilling stand of Fig.2 - removable elastic measuring element on a shaft; Fig.3 - section a-a in Fig.2.The site of the drilling stand includes rotator 1, the drive shaft 2, bevel gear 3, the rotary table 4, removable measuring node 5. Removable measuring node 5 is fixed on a shaft and includes diametrically spaced ribs 6, connecting them jumpers 7, a removable clamp 8, strain balochku 9, the end of which rests against the point lugs 10. On balocca placed strain measuring bridge 11.In the drawing, the diameter of the propeller shaft d, length L, width N and height of the ribs, the length l, width h and height b balocchi, and the distance Z from the free end of balocchi to the location of the strain gage bridge.The site of the drilling stand works as follows. Torque MD from rotator is transmitted via the propeller shaft 2 is a bevel gear 3 on the rotary table 4, attached to a string of drill pipe, which transmits the rotation of the drilling tool.The angle of torsion per unit length of the propeller shaft=, where G is the shear modulus l) from rigidly fastened to the shaft end of the cantilever ribs 6 is rotated toward the line at angle = (l + L) , and the point rests on the clamp 8 move the cantilever ends of the beams 9 on the value of the arc X = .To prevent twisting of balocchi 9, the lugs are located at the end of balocchi at the level of its middle line, one stop 10 is stationary and the other movable to prevent vibration balocchi. Balocchi 9 enshrined in the rib 6 so that their plane coincides with the diametrical plane of the shaft 2, since the rigidity of balocchi much less stiffness bonded edges, almost the entire trough is moved on the length of the flexible beams, they undergo significant deformation, linearly dependent on deflection, which with a high degree of accuracy fixes strain gauge bridge 11, pasted at the bottom of balocchi (beams). Considering X full deflection of the cantilever balocchi the resulting force acting from the side lugs of the clamp on the console end of balocchi P = bending stress in the cross section, which is measuring Entomol = and the magnitude of the signal bridge, consisting of 2 working and 2 balanced sensors V = , where K is the coefficient of sensitivity of the load cell, V is the supply voltage.The analyzed electrical signals from tensometer 11 are received at the inputs of the measuring amplifiers, with their vyhodili, sufficient flexibility beams, the bending will be just forced to follow the movement of point lugs on the clamp, and therefore, twisting of the shaft, i.e., the signal tentmate will be proportional and simultaneous current time torque:
To ensure accurate measurement of torque on the rotor when measuring directly the unit is working, needs to perform a design of a device to restrict its size.1. Because of the presence of the bending force P produces additional torque on the shaft M', distorting the sensors torque Mkr.Have
M = P = X ,,
Mkr= GIp= X . . Ratio = .The propeller shaft is made of steel: E = 2,0106kg/cm2, G = 0,8106kg/cm2Put the condition 0.01 Get 0.0063 (1)
2. As balocca rigidly attached to the end of the ribs and undergoes bending deformation, it is necessary to prevent the possibility of the fixed end bending stresses in excess of the allowable while the highest values of torque (voltage these greatest length bulocki)
max= hl (X)than 3000 KGM. Put the conditionmax steel  = 2700 kg/cm2Get 0.00047 . (2)
3. Ribs are changing the polar moment of inertia of the cross section of the shaft, increasing the value of I = , where =
Put the condition 0.01 , where Ip= Get - sin 0.0039 , (3)
4. The system should be low inertial to deformation from its own membrane fluctuations balocchi was insignificant compared to the torsional strain.The inertia of balocchi is characterized by the dimensionless ratio K = , where is the density of the material balocchi, g = 9.8 m/cm2F = b h - sectional area of her, I = - axial moment of inertia of the cross section. For steel balocchi = 7,810-3kg/cm3< / BR>Put a standard condition K10-4. Get 0.00047 (4)
5. To provide sufficient sensitivity of the measurements we need to put a condition that if the action is the least subject to measurement of the torque Mminthe signal would not be less than the sensitivity of the measurement system, characterized by the standard supply voltage V, the coefficient of malochuvstwitiona and minimum signal Vmindetermining asked the accuracy of the measurements.For a bridge with two workers and two balanced detectors
V = = Mkr< / BR>data: K = 2, V = 10-12, (Mkr)min= 10 KGM, ( V)min= 0,03 mV, G = 0,8106kg/cm2. 'll get:
At the same time, because the sensors are located at the base of balocchi, so that edge effects do not distort the readings, you must affix the bridge at a distance of not less than 1 cm from the bottom:
Z l - 1 Hence we obtain: l - 1 Z (5)
An example of the calculation node of the drilling stand.Let the diameter of the propeller shaft d = 15 cm, the length of the ribs L = 50 cm, average width H = 18 cm, length balocchi l = 5 see Then, using the declared relations, we obtain the condition for selecting the width h and the thickness b of balocchi, the thickness of the ribs and the distance Z from the end of balocchi to placement of the strain gauges
0,24 cm L to 0.72 cm (2)
0.12 cm (3)
2,4/h cm Z 4.0 cm (4)
From the last relation it follows h of 0.58 cm, which narrows the interval (2) select h. In order for any h of the selected interval, the condition (1) was performed, you must choose b = 8.5 cm . Similarly, 4.0 cm Z 4.0 cm, i.e., Z = 4, see now, 0,58 h 0,72 cm, b = 8.5 cm, 0.12, Z = 4,0 seeThus, the calculations for a concrete example, confirm the proposed ratio of site drilling stand. The SITE of the DRILLING STAND, soteria table and elastic measuring element with strain-gauge bridge measurement of torque characterized in that the measuring element is made of a removable clamp mounted on a shaft and located diametrically opposite ribs interconnected by bridges and fastened one end to a shaft, the free ends of the ribs are installed technometrics console balocchi interacting with the yoke through point stops, the dimensions of the ribs and strain beams satisfy the relations
and the distance from the free end of balocchi to placement of strain gages bridge measurement of torque satisfy the following relations:
l-1 Z ,
where d is the diameter of the propeller shaft, cm;
L is the length of the ribs, cm;
H - the width of the ribs, cm;
B - the height of the ribs, cm;
l is the length of balocchi, cm;
h - width balocchi, cm;
b - height balocchi, see
FIELD: deep-hole drilling and well repair, particularly for rotary drilling and repairing oil and gas wells.
SUBSTANCE: facility includes transportation base with drilling derrick, draw works and draw works and rotor drive transmission. Facility also has rotor with built-in wedge grip arranged on separate mobile base and including rotary table and main gear wheel fixedly secured to rotary table. The main gear is cylindrical and arranged between two radial-thrust bearings inside body of rotary table provided with replaceable and detachable driving attachment arranged in separate body and fixedly connected with rotary table body. The attachment includes cylindrical satellite and drive gear put on drive shaft.
EFFECT: reduced size and extended range of suitable drives.
4 cl, 5 dwg
FIELD: mining operation equipment, particularly mud pumps for oil production in difficult-to-access zones.
SUBSTANCE: mud pump drive comprises welded frame 1, frictionless bearing bodies 2 connected to the frame and used as crankshaft 3 supports. Pivotally connected to crankshaft journals are connecting-rods 4 hinged to sliders 5. Each slider 5 has member 9 to be connected to pump piston. Drive has centering orifices K and mounting orifices to connect pump body to frame. Each slider moves along to slideway bearings. Each slideway bearing comprises support unit 6 secured to frame and movable unit 7 fastened to slider. Hinged planetary reduction gear is secured to each bearing body 2. The planetary reduction gear is operatively attached to drive. Drive is provided with independent frictionless bearing bodies. Crankshaft is composite and includes plates, hollow journals and pivots. Reduction gear is of planetary type.
EFFECT: decreased weight and size of mechanical mud pump drive, increased reliability and service life.
2 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: oil and gas industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to rotary drilling, namely to a pipe string suspension facility. The rotary table is fitted with the pipe string suspension facility and contains the rotary ring installed with a possibility of rotation around the central axis of the rotary table, meanwhile the rotary table is supported by the contact surface located perpendicular to the rotary table central axis. The rotary ring is formed by two or more sections of the ring, each of which is connected with the system containing the bearing housing section implemented with a possibility of rotation with reference to the base section. On the base contact surface of the bearing housing section the bearing housing groove is made. The corresponding base groove is made on the opposite surface of the bearing housing in the base section. The named grooves form curvilinear guide for a rolling body and have the centre of curvature coinciding with the central axis of the rotary table, the rolling diameter of the rolling body exceeds the total depth of the named grooves. In section of the bearing housing the channel is made which connects the ends of the groove of the bearing housing which contains transitional parts, each of which is fitted with a guiding part fitting into a base groove.
EFFECT: improvement of reliability of the device operation is provided.
1 cl, 5 dwg