Decorating facing material and method of its production
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to decorative facing material. Proposed material is produced on the basis of quenched cullet. First, mould welts of charge made on the basis of liquid glass or sand, or fire clay granules, or foamed concrete are applied on conveyor belt. Between said welts ledges are formed from filling agent. Space between said ledges is filled with quenched cullet. Then, decorative layer of quenched cullet is applied and annealed. Backside of obtained material is cellular. Cellular part makes about 80% of material volume. Said cellular part may be either hollow or filled with sand, concrete, foamed concrete or fire clay. To obtain material with hollow cells, said ledges are coated by kaolin clay suspension that allows separation of quenched cullet from filling agent.
EFFECT: lower weight, higher operating properties.
4 cl, 1 ex, 7 dwg
The invention relates to the production of decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata, in particular to a method of making flat plates.
New decorative facing material "Crystalloblastic mesh" (hereinafter "the PKK mesh") in the form of large plates with hollow cells is designed for the construction of facades, ventilated, open method of attachment.
"The PKK mesh" in the form of large plates with hollow cells having fastening elements, is designed for the construction of facades, ventilated, method flush mount.
"The PKK mesh" in the form of large plates with cells filled with filler
- foam, is designed for the construction of facades, ventilated, open method of fastening;
- concrete or sand, is designed for lining the floors in the halls, hallways, lobbies, corridors, stairways and stairwells, pools, underground and arched passages, etc.
"The PKK mesh", which is reinforced in the form of large plates with hollow or filled with filler cells of the foam with fasteners designed for facing concrete blocks in the process of their manufacture.
"The PKK mesh", which is reinforced in the form of large plates with hollow or filled with filler of the of etona cells, with fasteners designed for facing concrete blocks, and concrete panels in the process of their manufacture.
"The PKK mesh", which is reinforced in the form of large plates with cells filled with a filler of concrete with a protective coating on the fastener, designed for exterior cladding of walls, buildings of various types and constructions, including the installation of ventilated facades and roofs method flush mount.
Known ornamental material based on color stekloprokata and quartz sand, and the manufacturing method including downloading the source components in form and subsequent heat treatment in a furnace at a temperature of 900...950°C With melting, sintering and crystallization with a decrease in temperature before annealing to 700...650°C for 2...8 minutes, with an average speed of 0.85 deg./C, and the annealing temperature of 650°C. to 450°C. is performed for 30...49 min, i.e. at an average speed of 0,097 deg./with, and in the temperature range 450...50°C for 10...15 minutes with an average speed of 0,555 deg./with (1).
The disadvantages of the known decorative facing material is heavy weight and lack of fasteners.
Closest to the proposed invention, the essential features is the way about Atego shaped decorative finishing material on the basis of color stekloprokata and quartz sand - "Crystalloblastic, including the laying of basic and decorative layers of stekloprokata on the mesh or plate conveyor-conveyor having a regulator thickness of the layer of granular and site of application of the binder, the heat treatment in a furnace at a temperature of 900...950°C until the viscosity of a 103... 105PA·s and the surface tension (0,2...0,3) nm for 30...60 minutes, rolling on a rental car with one or more pairs of shaped rolling water-cooled shafts, annealing furnace and site cutting to specified formats (plate) (2).
The disadvantages of the known methods of producing are a lot of weight, lack of reinforcement of fasteners and the impossibility of drawing a repeating pattern.
The present invention, solving technical problems, creates a material of wide application profile and improves the physico-mechanical, thermal and operational characteristics of ornamental material.
1. The technical result is achieved in that the decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata obtained granule powder technology, heat treatment of the charge prior to sintering, melting, crystallization and annealing, obtained by molding to transport sheets or strips (for example, of paper or fiberglass) from filler flanges transport forms and tabs-miles from anywhere, providing what were aseistant the back side of the material, that reduces the cost, because the material of the side forms and tabs-something made of cheap filler, and after working burning wastes are crushed and reused.
2. The technical result is also achieved by the fact that the decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata obtained granule powder technology, heat treatment of the charge prior to sintering, melting, crystallization and annealing, obtained with hollow cells when processing tabs-something form a separating agent, such as kaolin suspension, which reduces the specific weight of the material to the minimum, for example tiles 300×300×8 mm from 1000 kg/m3.
3. The technical result is also achieved by the fact that the decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata obtained granule powder technology, heat treatment of the charge prior to sintering, melting, crystallization and annealing, obtained by the sequential loading of the charge from stekloprokata into the structural space between the projections-something and on the top decorative layer of material with a further heat treatment that allows you to adjust the strength of the structural part of the material composition, the fraction of the charge and the force of the pre, as well as transparency or color scheme of the decorative layer of the colored granules.
4. Technical the results achieved by the that decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata obtained granule powder technology, heat treatment of the charge prior to sintering, melting, crystallization and annealing, obtained by reinforcement steel or glass cloth mesh to ensure security when facing facades of buildings and structures.
5. The technical result is also achieved by the fact that the decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata obtained granule powder technology, heat treatment of the charge prior to sintering, melting, crystallization and annealing, obtained in the manufacture of parts of reinforcing mesh fasteners, which dramatically increases the safety when facing facades of buildings and structures by the method of open and concealed fastening, and also allows you to use the material for lining concrete blocks, panels and concrete blocks in the process of their manufacture, which reduces the cost of construction works by 20...30%.
6. The technical result is also achieved by the fact that the decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata obtained granule powder technology, heat treatment of the charge prior to sintering, melting, crystallization and annealing, obtained by coating a protective coating, such as fiberglass, mounting elements of the reinforcing mesh, which provide the characteristic resistance against corrosion.
7. The technical result is also achieved by the fact that the decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata obtained granule powder technology, heat treatment of the charge prior to sintering, melting, crystallization and annealing, obtained with the lock between the upper fastening elements and mounted on top of the material (to reduce the effects of rainfall on the facades of buildings and constructions and mounting subsystem), which reduces the cost of construction and repair work, due to the reduction in 2 times sealing materials and labor for the installation.
8. The technical result is also achieved by the fact that the decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata obtained granule powder technology, heat treatment of the charge prior to sintering, melting, crystallization and annealing, obtained by the application of multilayer decor colored granules face layer, by spraying ceramic dyes or stencil method complex picture before firing and spraying metal oxides after firing, and as one method, and the combination of several methods.
9. The technical result is also achieved by the fact that the decorative facing material on the basis of stekloprokata obtained granule powder technology, heat treatment of the charge prior to sintering, melting,crystallization and annealing, obtained by heat treatment of the volume of the charge, up to 6 times the volume of forms (for example: for plates 600×400×10 mm), the existing ratio of 0,5...1,5, which dramatically reduces energy consumption, and habarane product, the attitude more and lower energy costs.
Schematic diagram of the linear production of a new reinforced decorative finishing material "PKK mesh with hollow mesh part is shown in figure 1.
Production line operating in the continuous mode, includes transport system from paper or glass cloth tape (1) infeed, mesh or slat conveyor-conveyor (2) and roller conveyor (22). The charge for skirting the form of a bunker-mixer (3) fills the voids forming the shaft of the node forming boards (4), and 2 parallel sides (5)limiting the width of the material is applied to the transport of paper or glass cloth tape, and the mixture of the filler from the hopper of the mixer (6) fills the cells forming the shaft of the node (7) and in the form of projections-something (8) makes the carpet, from the tabs-something between sides of forms, on the same tape transport. Node (9) carry out the drying ledges-something and sides of the form, limiting the width of the material node spray (10) causes kaolin suspension on the inner side of the side forms and the rug is C projections-something, providing the Department of sintered stekloprokata from the filler, and the node (11) carries out the drying of kaolin suspensions. Node (12) fills stekloprokata the space between the ledges-miles from anywhere, in addition to the space at the edges, and node (13) this filling is compacted. Next node (14) is installed reinforcing mesh, and node (15) is applied to the face layer of colorless or colored stekloprokata simultaneously filling the space between the ledges-something and bumpers. Next node (16) causes on the face of the decor layer by spraying or drawing by screen method. Next, the resulting carpet comes in electric or gas kiln (17)operating temperature sintering of the base glass with a neutral atmosphere. On exit from the furnace of burning the carpet to prevent plastic deformation and temperature required for a given oxide decorative coatings, partially cooled by the host (18), on the carpet node (19) is applied decorative oxide coating and then the carpet is fed into the furnace annealing (20). At the exit from the annealing furnace sintered material arrives on site cutting (21), where it is cut into specified formats (plate), ready plates (23) are cleaned and, if necessary, act on the part of the molding and coating fasteners reinforced and further packaging.
With the EMA placement on the paper transport belt materials for the production of reinforced decorative finishing material "PKK mesh with hollow or filled with filler wire part shown in figure 2.
Formative elements are paper or glass cloth tape transport (1), side (5), which may be made of a mixture on the basis of liquid glass with sand, granules, foam concrete or clay and projections-something (8) of the filler. The elements of the side forms and tabs-something can be cut from foam concrete blocks, or pre-cast concrete or foam concrete. Fasteners reinforcing mesh (24) is protected by a cover (25), for example, of glass. Pastoralist cellular part of the material is provided by coating on the inner part of the sides of the form and on the ledges-something the separation of kaolin suspensions.
The back side of the material with hollow cells is shown in figure 3. Cells (26) can be in the form of a square, rectangle, 6 or 8 polygon, circle, etc. Megacheese space (27) is actually ribs, gives the material the necessary strength. Mesh part is up to 80% of the volume of material and may be hollow or filled with a filler of sand, concrete, concrete blocks or pellets of foam concrete and clay depending on the destination of the material.
"The PKK mesh with hollow cells (26) (minimum weight) and ribs (27) for cladding facades of the open method of attachment shown in figure 4.
"The PKK mesh" with armirovanie the m (24) and the cells filled with ledges-something of filler (8) for flooring and cladding the lower floors of the open method of fastening, shown in figure 5.
"The PKK mesh with cells filled with ledges-something of filler, reinforcement and fastening elements (28)made of a reinforcing mesh for cladding concrete blocks and panels, or concrete blocks in the manufacturing process shown in Fig.6.
"The PKK mesh with cells filled with ledges-something of filler, reinforcement and fastening elements made of reinforcing mesh and covered with a protective coating (29), such as fiberglass, in the form of a prominent hook forms a lock, mounted on top of the material for the facade of the upper floors of the method flush mount shown in Fig.7.
Structural part of the vitreous decorative finishing material "PKK cell, consisting of a front layer and miyakonojo space in the form of ribs, made from granulated materialomistkih glass, in the form of colorless and colored bottle, sheet, construction, varietal and electrical glass and unrecoverable waste.
Requirements for particle size, initial granule-powder mixtures for the front decorative layer:
when forming a monochromatic color or fine-grained stone-like surfaces such as granite use of crushed glass with grain sizes from 0.6 to 3 mm;
when fo is mowani surfaces for drawing use crushed glass granule size from 0.4 to 1.5 mm
The performance properties of products from decorative facing material "PKK cell determined by the thickness of the front layer and the structural structure miyagishima space, i.e. ribs, height, thickness and spacing (mesh edges), and the granulometric composition of the original granule-powder mixtures.
The highest indices of homogeneity in the structure and strength of the material (Gtechnology≈20 MPa and GSG≈120 MPa) is observed in the samples obtained in fractions from 0.3 to 0.6 mm, material thickness up to 10 mm
As filler intercostal cells the best performance when using granules of foamed concrete density of 400 kg/m3faction 300...3000 microns.
The main indicators of new construction decorative facing material "PKK mesh" are:
- appearance-defined wide colour gamut and complex multi-color pattern on the front surface of products;
- fasteners fiberglass reinforced steel mesh;
- mechanical strength to (Gtechnology=20 MPa and GSG=120 MPa);
- low water absorption from (0,1%);
- chemical resistance to (H2SO4=99,99% to 35% NaOH=99,2%);
- low weight (body mass of 1000 kg/m3);
- radiation purity within natural background (10...12 Billion/h).
Getting on curative-facing material "PKK cell thickness 8 mm, not reinforced, sintered on a paper sheet in the form.
Porous hollow part is 60% of the volume of the material. The front layer is 1.5 mm
Megacheese space in the form of ribs: thickness 2.5 mm, height 6.5 mm, mesh edges - 12,5×12,5 mm
The composition of the mixture structural part of the material (the front layer and ribs):
- granules colorless bottle glass fraction 500±100 μm - 60%
- granules colorless bottle glass fraction <400 μm - 30%
- crystalline filler - sand fraction 500±100 μm - 10%
920°C - 18 minutes
The characteristics of the material:
|mass kg/m2||- 9|
|volumetric weight, kg/m3||- 1120|
|- bending strength, MPa||- 16|
|- compressive strength, MPa||- 80|
|water absorption, %||- 0,2|
The sources of information used in the preparation of patent application:
1. Copyright certificate №925883, CL. SW 31/00, 1982, USSR.
2. Copyright certificate №2174966, CL. SW 31/00, 2000, the Russian Federation.
1. Decorative facing material "Crystalloblastic mesh is on the basis of stekloprokata, obtained granule powder technology, thermal treatment of the mixture prior to sintering, melting, crystallization and annealing, characterized in that the rear side of the ornamental material is made porous, and the mesh part is up to 80% of the volume of material and may be hollow or filled with a filler of sand, concrete, foam concrete or clay depending on the destination of the material.
2. Decorative facing material according to claim 1, characterized in that the material is reinforced with mesh.
3. Decorative facing material according to claims 1 and 2, characterized in that the fastening elements used part of reinforcing mesh with a protective coating.
4. A method of obtaining a decorative facing material according to claim 1, wherein receiving the charge is based on stekloprokata, load it, thermoablative it is sintered upravlyaut, crystallized and annealed, characterized in that the transport of paper or glass cloth tape lying on the mesh or plate belt-conveyor, first charge on the basis of liquid glass and sand or granules of clay or foam molded bumpers form, limiting the width of the material between the bumpers molded carpet projections-something of filler, then fill with stekloprokata the space between the ledges-something, put the front deck the operational layer of the stekloprokata, annealed and cut to specified formats, and to obtain a material with hollow cells ledges cover kaolin suspension, which subsequently provides the Department sintered stekloprokata from the filler.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to compositions of decorative and facing materials. The decorative facing material contains ground glass, ground tuff, cryolite and calcined soda, with components in the following ratio in wt %: ground glass 59.0-69.0; ground tuff 25.0-35.0; cryolite 5.0-7.0; calcined soda 1.0-1.5.
EFFECT: low sintering temperature of the material.
SUBSTANCE: pyrogenic powdered silicon dioxide is packet into granules with size less than 1 mm. The pyrogenic powdered silicon dioxide has the following properties: BET surface area ranging from 30 to 90 m2/g; "ДБФ" index equal to or less than 80; average area of the aggregate less than 25000 nm2; average perimetre of the circle of the aggregate less than 1000 nm, in which not less than 70% of aggregates have perimetre less than 1300 nm. The granules are sintered at temperature below 1100°C. Air bricks are made from the granules. The air bricks are dried and partially sintered in a chamber at temperature above 1000°C. Chlorine gas is fed into the chamber and/or a vacuum is created in the chamber and/or inert gas is blown into the chamber. The air bricks are then completely sintered in the chamber by increasing temperature in the chamber from 1200°C to over 1720°C.
EFFECT: prevention of cracking, shrinkage and contamination of air brick during sintering from powdered silicon dioxide.
2 cl, 10 ex, 5 tbl
SUBSTANCE: production method of glass kremnezite includes preparation of glass-containing material granules, subsequent filling of upper and lower layer granules in mold with further sintering and annealing. As glass-containing material of lower layer, blast-furnace and open-hearth furnace slags are used taken in mass ratio of 1:1, and glass-containing material of upper layer used is sheet and light-technical glasses taken in mass ratio of 1:1. A layer of electrical thermal and phosphous sprue is put between the bottom and top layers.
EFFECT: method simplification during production of high quality glass kremnezite with tightly joined layers of granules.
1 cl, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to composition of decorative facing material and can be applied in construction. Decorative facing material contains mass%: glass of 0.5-2.0 mm fraction 37.0-43.0, tuf of 0.5-2.0 mm fraction 47.0-55.0, kaolin 5.0-8.0, lime 2.0-3.0.
EFFECT: increase of strength of decorative facing material.
FIELD: composition of decorative facing materials; construction engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed decorative facing material contains the following components, mass-%: tuff, 75.0-78.0; sodium fluosilicate, 4.0-5.0; soda ash, 4.0-5.0; wollastonite, 12.0-14.0; caustic magnesite, 1.0-2.0.
EFFECT: enhanced strength of decorative facing material.
FIELD: glass-making industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention discloses principal material for manufacturing annealed glassy and glass-crystalline articles representing granulated material with granule diameter less than 2000 μm and containing at least 60 and up to 99.89% of first compartment selected from frit composition, enamel composition, glass, and mixtures thereof and -0.1 to 5% of organic binding substance with decomposition temperature below borderline caking temperature of principal material; moisture content of principal material granules being below 3%. Binding substance is selected from group consisting of synthetic aqueous dispersions, naturally occurring resins, waxes, polyethylene glycols, polypropylene glycols, silicones, alkyl resins, and mixtures thereof. Method of manufacturing articles and utilization thereof are also disclosed.
EFFECT: enabled manufacture of large-size articles with a great variety of colors and ornamental patterns.
31 cl, 7 ex
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to multilayer plate. Proposed plate comprises inner layer including one or several layers of kraft paper, decorative layer of decorative paper sheet, particles with Mohs' hardness of 8, binding system containing one binding agent in hardened state. Note here that said binding system has inner layer and decorative layer. Note also that hardened binding layer is applied onto decorative layer with aforesaid particles. Mind that brilliance of multilayer plate makes 80 GE. Note also that multilayer plate surface formed by binding layer features decrease in brilliance after loading in brilliance decrease test GR500 of not over 7%. Particles feature average grain size of 5-100 mcm. Loading multilayer plate with said particles, in terms of plate surface, makes 21-35 g/m2. Note that registration of decreased in brilliance is performed in compliance with DIN 67530 at light incidence angle of 60°.
EFFECT: higher wear resistance and stability of brilliance.
8 cl, 5 ex, 1 dwg
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to production of board- or plate-forming element to be used as structural element of furniture or wall, ceiling or floor panel. Proposed element (1.1, 1.2, 1.1') comprises substrate 10 from wood, decor11 printed thereon, transparent bright lacquer layer 13 and finishing lacquer layer 14 with 3D structure. Said element differs from know designs in that said finishing lacquer layer 14 forms surface structure with varying flash. Note here that surface of structural element (1.1, 1.2, 1.1') in, at least, one direction parallel with said surface, features flash differing by, at least 25 GU in with respect to that at linear distance from surface of 20 mm.
EFFECT: improved decoration features.
16 cl, 5 dwg
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to method of producing woodchip board with glossy coat from laminar coat. Proposed method comprises polishing woodchip board flat wide side and differs from known procedures in that it includes the following jobs: leveling, without chipping, of polished flat wide surface by compacting it by means of cylindrical or plate leveling body with its leveling surface heated to, at least 100 °C, or has this temperature, applying coat on leveled surface by direct application of glossy coat from laminar material.
EFFECT: lower costs.
22 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: foam glass is coated with a powdery decorating material. The decorating material is represented with wastes of amber processing ground down to specific surface of 1000-5000 cm2/g. Then thermal treatment is carried out with subsequent cooling.
EFFECT: reduced temperature of thermal treatment of decorated foam glass.
FIELD: printing industry.
SUBSTANCE: prepreg is proposed, made by impregnation of decorative paper-base with a solution of impregnating resin, containing at least one polymer latex and at least one modified starch with molecular-weight distribution: not more than 6 wt % of molecules with molecular weight of up to 1000 g/mole, from 5 to 20 wt % of molecules with molecular weight from 1000 to 5000 g/mole, from 20 to 40 wt % of molecules with molecular weight from 5000 to 25000 g/mole, from 20 to 45 wt % of molecules with molecular weight from 25000 to 200000 g/mole, from 5 to 22 wt % of molecules with molecular weight from 200000 to 1000000 g/mole, from 0.5 to 5 wt % of molecules with molecular weight of more than 1000000 g/mole.
EFFECT: decorative paper or material for decorative coating made from prepreg are proposed.
FIELD: printing industry.
SUBSTANCE: decorative impregnated paper for printing by means of ink-jet printing method is designed for manufacture of decorative laminates which are used as building material during furniture fabrication and for interior finish. This kind of paper includes impregnated paper base and paint receiving layer. Paper base includes resin for impregnation in quantity of 40 to 250 wt %. In relation to the mass of paper base. After drying the paper has sufficient humidity which is at least 3.5% and spreading of more than 0.4%. Also, method for obtaining the above paper and its use are described.
EFFECT: better coating quality.
12 cl, 2 ex
FIELD: printing industry.
SUBSTANCE: decorative paper contains a paper base and an ink-absorbent layer. At the same time the ink-absorbent layer is dyed so that the decorative paper after soaking with impregnating resins and pressing as laminate has the same dye, as well as dyeing of laminate from decorative paper, which does not include the ink-absorbent layer. The latter contains a dyeing pigment and/or colorant in the amount rated for a weight of a dry absorbent ink and makes from 45 to 75%.
EFFECT: reduced quantity of a filler and a pigment in the paper base without deterioration of coverage of the proposed decorative paper.
8 cl, 3 tbl, 9 ex
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to lamination and laminate made thereby. Proposed method consists in direct impregnation by pressing of non-impregnated substrate material with non-impregnated decorative layer and one or more upper layers impregnated with polymer that feature intensity of effluent resin exceeding 8%. Method is implemented using short-cycle presses at 15 to 40 bar and 140 to 220 220°C. Intensity of effluent resin is determined by the formula
EFFECT: lamination by direct pressing using short-cycle presses with good quality of finished laminate surface.
13 cl, 3 ex
FIELD: printing industry, decorative art.
SUBSTANCE: present invention refers to the sphere of decorative and applied arts. Method to develop art panel with image of fresco type consists in the fact that glue is applied into cloth, then wet plaster or mastic on acryl base is applied onto a layer of dried glue with a thin layer. Then cloth with applied layers of glue and wet plaster or mastic on acrylic base are maintained at room temperature until completely dry to form cracks on plaster or acrylic-based mastic. After full drying, an additional layer of specified glue is applied over wet plaster or acrylic-based mastic, and then the image is applied with water or pigment paints. Then image is coated with a layer of dissolved polymer glue or varnish and is dried at room temperature, cloth is represented by non-woven material, such as Vlieseline, or glass fibre, or PVC film. Image is applied with the help of plotter.
EFFECT: improved durability and integrity of cloth and image on it with preservation of flexibility.
FIELD: process engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to production of decorative articles, particularly, to furniture production, namely, to production of 3D faces of case furniture. It my be used in fabricating interior doors, safe doors, decorative wall panels, etc., with metal or enamel spraying. In compliance with the first version, preset volume of liquid expanded polyurethane is poured into prefabricated female mould with preset relief and separation substance is applied on the surface of said female mould. Then, female mould is closed from above by panel (facade). In 5-20 minutes, semi-finished product is withdrawn from female mould with finished 3D image for its defects to be removed from its surface, and kept to complete drying. Then, semi-finished product is rendered finished by gluing together with the help of PVC film at membrane-vacuum press, or applying primer, paint or spraying metal after degreasing, or jacketing by fabric or jointing by fabric.
EFFECT: reduced costs, higher quality.
32 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: decorative art.
SUBSTANCE: for simplification of the method the relief is produced by sticking of deceptive material over the contour of the applied image, and the required amount of plastic compound is applied by small sections uniformly on the image surface sections that a free of deceptive material.
EFFECT: simplified procedure.