Light diode matrix for lighting boards with cell holes and automated rack system for processing them
FIELD: equipment for growing plant tissues.
SUBSTANCE: in accordance to the invention, unit for accelerating growth of plant tissues contains a set of boards, forming matrices of holes. Each hole contains a tissue sample. Support for boards is provided by a rack which contains a set of vertically stacked shelves, containing one or more holding recesses, which forcedly move boards to given positions. Light for tissue samples is provided by a set of matrices of light diodes, mounted on mounting plates. Light diodes emit white light. Each mounting plate is supported by corresponding end comber-type rack connector, so that light diodes are close to boards, supported by shelves, positioned lower. Matrix of light diodes preferably matches matrix of holes, supported by a lower positioned shelf in fixed position, so that each light diode is centered above a corresponding hole.
EFFECT: creation of high capacity system for processing samples of tissues which require light for supporting cell reproduction.
7 cl, 7 dwg
The technical field to which the invention relates.
This invention relates to the use of artificial lighting to accelerate the growth of plants and, in particular, to the use of lighting systems to accelerate the growth of plant tissue in tablets with holes for cells.
The level of technology
In biological and biochemical systems of classification by sieving, using plant tissue, it is important to accelerate the growth of plant tissue. On the growth of plant tissue affected by several factors: the amount and type of nutrients supplied to the tissue, the physical support provided to the tissue, the temperature of the surrounding tissue and the amount of light falling on the plant tissue. Regarding the availability of light in most classification systems use artificial light, which can be controlled and which does not depend on the vagaries of the weather. Additionally, in the classification systems are commonly used tablets, with each tablet formed many holes. In each well contains isolated from the tissue sample to avoid contamination from other samples of tissue and the environment.
In existing systems to accelerate the growth of plant tissue is typically used rack or hotel with lots of shelves, each cat is where there are many tablets with many holes. Above each shelf is a set of incandescent lamps or fluorescent lamps providing illumination tablets with many holes and containing tissue. However, the rack has a limited vertical capacity stacking, because the light sources must keep at a safe distance from the plant tissue to avoid the formation of excessive heat as incandescent bulbs and fluorescent lamps are relatively bulky. Each combination of shelves and a set of light sources requires about one foot (30 cm) of vertical space, which limits the number of shelves in a normal room with a ceiling height of eight feet (2.4 m) with seven or eight shelves. In addition, incandescent lamps or fluorescent lamps are not particularly effective against energy, requiring approximately 4.4 watts for each plate with many holes. Such high requirements regarding space and power in conjunction with constraints on cost usually limits the density of a rack and throughput classification systems plant tissue.
Therefore, it would be preferable to have a system to accelerate the growth of plant tissues, which assures a sufficient amount of light in plant tissue in tablets with plenty of holes for enhanced what I bandwidth operation classification. In particular, it would be preferable to have a system to accelerate the growth of plant tissues, which does not take up too much space, and does not require the use of large amounts of power on one tablet.
This invention aims to meet the above needs and provides other advantages by creating a node for the growth of tissues that require light to maintain cell multiplication. The site contains many tablets, each of which forms the matrix of holes, with each hole contains one of the tissue samples and isolates your sample of tissue from other tissue samples. Support for tablets provides a rack that has many stacked vertically shelves located at a relatively short distance from each other. Each of the shelves may contain one or more locking recesses, forcing the tablet to rely on them in a given position. Light for tissue samples provides a variety of led matrices, with each matrix mounted on the circuit Board. Each mounting plate rests, in turn, to the corresponding end comb connector of the rack, so that the LEDs are located near the tablet, based on one of the shelves under them. Led Mat the Itza preferably corresponds to the matrix of holes, based in a predetermined position on the shelf below them, so that each led is located above the center of the hole.
According to one variant of implementation, the invention includes host to accelerate growth of tissue samples that require light for growth of cells. The site includes a tablet forming multiple holes arranged in a matrix of holes. Each set of holes configured to support and isolate one of the samples of tissue. In addition, the site includes a number of LEDs arranged in a matrix of LEDs. Led matrix corresponds to the matrix of holes, so that each of the LEDs is located near a corresponding one of the holes, so as to throw the light in a corresponding one of the holes. Falling into pits light accelerates the growth of cells in tissue, placed in the hole. Each of the LEDs is preferably located above the center of the hole. In addition, each of the LEDs preferably emits white light and is at a distance of one inch (2.54 cm) or less from the tissue sample in the corresponding hole.
According to another variant implementation of the present invention many tablets and matrix of LEDs can rely on the rack with a high density layout. The rack contains many shelves spaced one from the other is vertical, in addition, each shelf configured to support the at least one set of tablets. Each of the matrices of LEDs based on the rack above the corresponding one of the shelves. The light from the led falls in wells, based on the shelf below, to accelerate the growth of tissue samples contained in the tablet.
Each of the matrices of LEDs supported on the rack, preferably corresponds to the matrix of wells, located below, so that each of the LEDs is located above a corresponding one of the holes. Additionally shelves of a rack can contain the locking grooves, which make arranged on the tablets to take prescribed positions so that each of the LEDs is located above the center of the hole. The rack can also contain many end comb connectors, each of which is configured to receive the circuit Board, which has led to the formation of a matrix of LEDs. End connectors are located with the possibility of providing support for the circuit Board and mounted the LEDs on the shelves, which are based tablets. The shelves are preferably located at a distance of less than two inches (5 cm) from each other, which provides a relatively high energy density, l is the possibility of placing the tablets in a rack, even if limited vertical space.
In yet another embodiment, the rack with a high density can be used with system manipulation to use for classification with high throughput. System manipulation contains arm tablets, which has a certain range of movement. The rack is so supported by the tablets are within the range of movement of the manipulator tablets. Arm tablets are able to provide support and removal of each tablet from the rack for automatic processing, such as operation sequencing and high capacity.
This invention has several advantages. The use of LEDs, which are less bulky and emit less heat than fluorescent and incandescent bulbs, enables closer vertically shelves of the rack. Located more closely vertically shelves to increase storage efficiency by reducing the size of the space required to accommodate an adequate number of samples of tissue. This is especially important for operations classification of high-throughput, when thousands of samples daily. Additionally, more tablets are available for automobiles, the political manipulators tablets, which have a limited range of movement. Coordination and alignment of each hole with its own led light enables you to calibrate the divergence and the intensity of the beam of light for optimum growth of tissue. In addition, LEDs use light more efficiently and have less power to accelerate the growth of tissue than incandescent and fluorescent lights, an average of about 1.3 watts for a standard tablet 4 × 6 compared to 4.4 watts for systems with incandescent or fluorescent lamps.
Brief description of drawings
After a General description of the invention below is a detailed description with reference to the drawings, in which:
figure 1 - classification system with high bandwidth, according to one variant of implementation of the present invention in isometric projection;
2 is a tablet with lots of holes, supported and centered under the matrix of LEDs, according to another variant implementation of the present invention in isometric projection;
figure 3 - shelf, according to figure 1, contains many located vertically at a distance from each other shelves and end comb connectors to support multiple well plates and matrix LEDs, shown, respectively, in figure 2, in isometric projection;
4 is a rack, according to the figure 3, on the rear;
5 is a matrix of LEDs, according to figure 2, in isometric projection;
6 is a matrix of LEDs, according to figure 2, including mounting plate for support of the LEDs on the view from below; and
Fig.7. the rack according to Fig 3, are installed on the matrix of LEDs and tablets with many holes, according to figure 2, in isometric projection.
Detailed description of the invention
Below is a detailed description of the invention with reference to the accompanying drawings showing preferred embodiments of the invention. However, this invention can be made in many different options perform and is not limited to the following options; these options run the just for full disclosure of the scope of the invention for specialists in this field of technology. When this same positions indicated similar elements.
In one embodiment, the invention provides a classification system 10 with a high bandwidth, which includes the robot 11 for automatic manipulation tablets 12 with lots of holes arranged in a rack high density or hotel 20, with each of the tablets with plenty of holes contains many samples 13 plant tissue, as shown in figures 1 and 2. Above each matrix of holes p is Solorina matrix 30 LEDs, based on the mounting plate 31, which throws light on the sample 13 plant tissue in the hole 14 formed in the tablet 12.
The rack 20 high density contains a rectangular base 21, a pair of side walls 22, lots of shelves 23, many end comb connectors 24 and a pair of supports 25 for connectors, as shown in figure 3. A pair of side walls 22 is located at a distance from each other horizontally on a rectangular base 21. In particular, the side walls 22 are attached and pass vertically upward from the left and right sides of a rectangular base 21. The shelf 23 is located at a distance from each other in the vertical direction and are held between the side walls 22. A pair of side walls connected with shelves to support the right and left edges of each of the shelves 23. The shelf 23 is located at a distance of about 2 inches apart from each other, which allows you to place one above the other over 40 shelves in a room with a ceiling height of 8 feet. In addition, each shelf is preferably formed, at least one recess 26, lug, flange or other mechanical or electrical device (such as a magnetic field), which makes relying on one of the devices 12 to occupy a fixed position known to the robot 11, to remove aside and manipulation, as shown in figure 1. The rack 20, according invented the Yu, should not be limited to the above option run. The rack can include any structure or site that provides a support surface or support with different orientation and density for the desired number of tablets 12 or pallets holding the tablets. However, the support surface preferably should have sufficient clearance to access the robot arm 11 and a locking device for aligning tablets 12 with the corresponding matrix 30 LEDs and bring it into position known to the robot, for later retrieval.
Supports 25 for connectors each have L-shaped, with one arm is connected with a corresponding one of the side walls 22, and the other shoulder is held inside in the direction of the other side wall and along the back of the rack 20, as shown in figure 4. Each end flange connector 24 is mounted on a support 25 on the corresponding one of the shelves 23 and near the next shelf in the vertical direction. Each of the end connectors 24 forms a horizontal slit with dimensions for placement of the edge of one of the circuit boards 31. Horizontal cracks also provide the correct location of the circuit boards 31 and, thus, matrix 30 LEDs on shelves 23.
Pair of terminals 32 for power supply prob is the CIO vertically along the rear side of the end connector 24. Conclusions 32 power supply electrically connected with a horizontal slit of each of the connectors by soldering with a connecting pads 33 on the rear end connectors 24. One of the conclusions of 32 power supply is connected to a foot above the horizontal slit, while the other is connected to a foot below the horizontal slit. Each mounting plate 31 receives power from power supply to the LEDs by introducing a corresponding mechanical connector 24. On the findings of the power supply can be installed protective flap 34 in the horizontal direction along the rear side of the rack 20, for the physical protection of soldered joints, as well as shielding from interference. Although the end connectors 24 provide easy installation and removal of each matrix 30 LEDs, circuit Board 31 can also be installed with rigid connections on the rack 30.
The number, size and location of the holes 14 in tablets 12 ensure compatibility with existing equipment for processing of tablets, such as the robot 11. For example, the tablet preferably has a 24 wells in the matrix 4 × 6 (as shown in figure 2) or 48 holes in the matrix 6 × 8 for compatibility with most of the processing devices. You can also use other density of holes, such as 6 holes or 96 wells, which is also what allows compatibility with conventional devices. However, you can also use a non-standard density of holes such as a hole or 1000 holes. Tablets 12 may include a transparent cover, which further isolates the sample 13 tissues in the hole, while ensuring the passage of light from the led 30 to the tissue samples.
The LEDs are preferably has high brightness white LEDs (Nichia Model No. NSPW-500BS, offered by the company Alpinetech of Irvine, California, USA), which provide enough light for the growth of tissue, when the distance to the fabric 13 is less than 1 inch. White LEDs emit a relatively full range of light frequencies compared to the non-white LEDs. Full spectrum white LEDs preferably eliminates the problem of coordinating different LEDs with different spectra, with different sensitivity of various plant tissues to accelerate growth. In addition, white LEDs can be fed from a single energy source.
In addition, the LEDs 30 are epoxy body with a thickness of 5 mm with two terminals and connected in series in the printed circuit Board 31 with the formation of the matrix, as shown in figure 5 and 6. As an alternative solution, some or all of the LEDs 30 can be connected separately to ensure the Oia separate control of each led. Each mounting plate 31 preferably has a contact at the top and bottom of the card, so that the connecting edge was located in accordance with the upper and lower legs each horizontal slit. As mentioned above, the LEDs need not rely on the printed circuit Board, and can be rigidly connected by a wire with the desired configuration of the matrix and the provisions needed to supply sufficient light hole on the tablet 12.
The LEDs 30 are preferably in each matrix at a distance corresponding to the distance between the holes 14 formed in each of the cell well plates 12. As a result, each led 30 is located above the center of the hole 14 when the tablets 12 are properly positioned. In other words, each individual led 30 is connected in the ratio of one-to-one with the corresponding hole 14. Such a relationship in the ratio of one-to-one contributes to the emission of white light LEDs, which eliminates the need for several different types of white LEDs, illuminating each sample plant tissue.
The correct location of the tablet 12 is provided with locking recesses 26, which causes a corresponding tablet to take a specific position on one of the shelves 23. For example, the matrix 4 × 6 holes 14 of one of the boards is tov 12 in its fixed position corresponds to and centered under the matrix 4 × 6 LEDs 30, as shown in figure 2 and 7. Centering the led above each hole provides a calibration of the distance between the led and the cloth on the bottom of the hole to ensure the optimal value of the variance and intensity of the light beam to accelerate the growth of tissue. Beam divergence for each led is preferably about 40° cone. The output intensity at full voltage and current is 5.6 candles (15-16 lumen/W at a current of 20 mA). Color temperature ranges from 6000 to 6500 K. However, the optimum divergence angle and intensity can vary based in part on the type of plant tissue and the desired growth rate. To ensure that such changes may be provided for limiting the led current using resistors to reduce power output. Output power can also be reduced by using the pulse mode, reduce cycle times and/or reducing tension. The increase in output power can be achieved by increasing the voltage and ripple with a shorter work cycle.
You can also use matrix 30 LEDs corresponding to the tablets with a standard matrix with 48 or 96 wells. In another alternative embodiment, it is possible to perform the matrix 30 LEDs in accordance with the standard matrix of the holes, as, for example, a matrix of 3 or 1000 located on the tablet irregularly spaced holes. In yet another alternative embodiment, the matrix of LEDs 30 can correspond to several tablets 12 located on one of the shelves 23. For example, three of the tablet 12 matrix of 4 × 6 holes can be supported in fixed positions on the same shelf 23, and above them the matrix 30 LEDs is a matrix of 12 × 6 LEDs.
In one example, the stacking of high density tablet 12 in the rack 20 small heat and small size of LEDs 30 provide the location of the shelves 23 at a distance of 2 inches from each other vertically. Shelf size 96 × 19 inches can accommodate 90 tablets 12 with 4 × 6 holes and place one above the other vertically, at least 40 shelves on 8 feet of vertical space (normal space for storage). Thus, only 3600 tablets can be stored and provide light in the amount of 101 cubic feet (3000 DM3). The number of tissue samples for this configuration is 86400. For comparison, it is necessary 505 cubic feet to accommodate the same number of samples when using lighting fluorescent lamps on the shelves, located at a distance of 1 ft from each other, and the same tablets with 4 × 6 holes. In addition, ponie the TES power consumption LEDs 30 reduces the power required to cover each plate with 4.4 watts for fluorescent lamps up to 1.3 watts of LEDs. Lower power consumption is provided partly by the location of the LEDs relative to the holes 14, which improves the effective light distribution of the led. In other words, more of the light generated by the LEDs reaches tissue than in systems with fluorescent lighting, requiring generally create less light.
During use of the classification system 10 with a high-bandwidth circuit Board 31 containing a matrix of LEDs 30 are selected to match the matrix of holes 14 tablets 12 used in the operation of the classification. The circuit Board 31 are connected each with a respective end comb connector 24 through the introduction of a mounting plate in a horizontal gap of the corresponding connector. This introduction electrically connects the upper and lower surface area on the Board with the tabs 33 that provides power to pin 32. After the power supply in the card 31, the LEDs 30 are activated and start to give light.
Sample 13 of the fabric are placed in the wells of the tablet 12, and holes injected fresh liquid medium, preferably using an automated system, such as a device for processing fluids GENESIS, technology is tuulivoimaa firm of TECAN Mannedorf, Switzerland. Tablets 12 containing a fresh sample 13 plant tissue, grabs the robot arm 11 and sets on shelf 23 of the rack 20. At the location of the tablets 12 on the respective shelves 23 and the locking recesses 26 cause the tablets to take a centered position under the corresponding matrix of LEDs 30. Intervals required for the classification process, for example to replenish liquid nutrients, liquid extraction from the wells, remove some of the tissue samples from the wells or replacement of one plate to the other, the robot 11 has access to the appropriate place on one of the shelves 23 and remove the tablet from its position in the locking recess 26.
This invention has several advantages. The use of LEDs 30, which are less bulky and emit less heat than fluorescent lamps and incandescent lamps, provides a closer vertical location of the shelves 23 of the rack 20. More tightly spaced shelves to increase storage efficiency by reducing the space required to accommodate an adequate number of samples 13 tissue. This is especially important for operations classification of high-throughput, where daily thousands of samples. Additionally, more tablets are available for robotic manipulators PLA is satami, such as levers robots that have limited range of movement. Coordination and alignment of each of the holes 14 with its own led provides a calibration of the divergence and intensity of the light beam for optimum growth of tissue. In addition, the LEDs 30 are less power consumption than incandescent or fluorescent lights, an average of about 1.3 watts on a standard tablet 4 × 6 compared to 4.4 watts in systems with fluorescent lamps and incandescent lamps. Emitting white light LEDs have the advantage of radiation full range of frequencies and therefore they can be used for many different types of plant tissue. Additionally, the use of white LEDs facilitates communication in the ratio of one-to-one each led with its own cell hole.
Specialists in the art can imagine various modifications and other embodiments of the present invention based on the ideas presented in the above description and the accompanying drawings. Therefore, it should be understood that the invention is not limited to the specific disclosed variants of execution and that modifications and other embodiments of the included in the scope of the attached claims. Although there are special concepts, they are the see in a General and descriptive sense and not for limitation of the invention.
1. Site to accelerate the growth of tissue samples that require light to maintain the reproduction of cells containing the tablet forming multiple holes arranged in a matrix of holes, each set of holes configured to support and isolate one of the tissue samples; and a set of LEDs arranged in a matrix of LEDs corresponding to the matrix of holes, so that each of the LEDs is located opposite a corresponding one of the holes for directing light to a corresponding one of the holes and accelerate the reproduction of cells tissue located in it, and the LEDs illuminating tablets with holes emit white light.
2. The node of claim 1, wherein each of the LEDs centered over the corresponding one of the holes.
3. The node according to claim 2, in which each of the LEDs is located at a distance of one inch or less from the tissue sample in a respective one of the holes.
4. Site to accelerate the growth of tissue samples that require light to maintain the reproduction of cells containing many tablets, each of which creates a lot of holes, arranged in a matrix of holes, each set of holes configured to support and isolate one of the tissue samples; the rack that contains many of the supports located at a distance from each other and you anenih with the possibility of support, at least one of the tablets; many matrices of LEDs based on the rack and cooperating respectively with the supports, so that the light from the matrix of LEDs drops in wells and accelerates the growth of tissue samples that are located in them; and many locking devices located in each of the many pillars that make the tablet based on it, to take a fixed position, so that each of the matrices of LEDs is centered opposite a corresponding one of the tablets with holes, with the LEDs illuminating tablets with holes emit white light.
5. The node according to claim 4, in which each of the matrices of LEDs contains a set of LEDs arranged in a matrix corresponding to the matrix of wells, so that each of the LEDs is located opposite a corresponding one of the holes.
6. The node according to claim 4, in which the support includes a shelf and locking device is a locking recess formed in the shelf.
7. The node according to claim 4, in which each of the matrices of LEDs includes a circuit Board and a set of LEDs mounted on the circuit Board.
8. The node according to claim 7, in which the rack further comprises a set of end comb connectors made with the possibility of placing a circuit Board, one of the matrices of LEDs and a support mounting the circuit Board and the led above the corresponding one of the shelves.
9. The node according to claim 4, in which the rack further comprises a volume, measured in cubic feet per specified length, width and height of the rack so that the rack supports a wide range of tablets with the location of high density, so that the rack contains about 288 holes in one cubic foot.
10. Site to accommodate the many tablets and feeding light into multiple tissue samples, with each tablet makes a lot of holes, arranged in a matrix of holes, with each hole supports one of the tissue samples, with the specified node contains a rack that includes many of the supports located at a distance from each other; and the set of matrices of LEDs, each containing a set of LEDs arranged in a matrix corresponding to the matrix of holes, each of the matrices of LEDs based on the rack next to the corresponding one of the shelves, so that the light from each of the LEDs decreases in the corresponding one of the wells based on the shelf, with the LEDs illuminating tablets with holes emit white light.
11. The node of claim 10, in which each of the shelves with the possibility of forced conversions of at least one of the many tablets in a fixed position.
12. The node of claim 10, in which each of the shelves forms a locking recess, you is olnine with the possibility of forced conversions tablet in a fixed position.
13. Processing system for high-throughput tissue samples requiring light to support the reproduction of cells containing many tablets, with each tablet makes a lot of holes, arranged in a matrix of holes, with each hole made with the possibility of isolation and retention of one of the tissue samples; a rack having multiple shelves located at a distance from each other vertically, with each shelf supports at least one of the tablets; many matrices of LEDs, with each of the matrices of LEDs located above a corresponding one of the shelves so as to direct the light in the wells of tablets; and automated manipulation, comprising at least one manipulator tablets, having a range of movement, while the rack is positioned so that the tablets are within the range of movement of the manipulator tablets and arm tablets are able to maintain and remove each plate of the rack for automated processing of tissue samples contained therein, with the LEDs illuminating tablets with holes emit white light.
14. Way to accelerate the growth of tissue samples contained many tablets that have lots of holes arranged in a matrix, with each hole isolates and p is derived one of the tissue samples, while this method includes loading holes tablets samples of fabric; the connection in working condition each plate with locking device associated with the support, and the locking device is configured to set the tablet in its working position relative to the supports opposite the matrix of LEDs; and the direction of the light from the LEDs to the appropriate wells of tablets, with the LEDs illuminating tablets with holes emit white light.
15. The method according to 14, further containing a forced conversion of the tablet in a fixed position on the support until the led light will be centered opposite a corresponding one of the holes of the tablets.
16. The method according to 14, in which the automatic location includes automatic location of each tablet in a fastening device on one of the many vertically stacked supports.
17. The method according to clause 16, which additionally contains a consolidation of the circuit Board matrix LEDs next to each of the vertically stacked supports.
18. The method according to 14, in which the loading, positioning and support performed using an automated system.
19. Site to accelerate the growth of tissue samples that require light to support the reproduction of cells containing many tablets, with each tablet form in the plural the government of holes, arranged in a matrix of holes, with each hole made with the possibility of isolation and retention of one of the tissue samples; the rack that contains many shelves and many end comb connectors, these shelves are spaced apart vertically, each of the shelf supports at least one of the tablets in the fixture cavity, which forces a tablet in a fixed position, and the end comb connector is located above a corresponding one of the shelves; and the set of matrices of LEDs supported on shelves with end comb connectors, each from the matrix of LEDs contains a set of LEDs and circuit Board, with specified mounting plate carries the LEDs in the matrix corresponding to the matrix of wells, so that each of the LEDs is located opposite a corresponding one of the holes and centered over its respective hole when the tablet is in a fixed position, while the LEDs illuminating tablets with holes emit white light.
20. Site to accelerate the growth of tissue samples that require light to maintain the reproduction of cells, with the specified node contains the tablet forming multiple holes arranged in a matrix of holes with each set of holes configured to support and isolate one of the tissue samples in a liquid medium; and a set of LEDs arranged in a matrix of LEDs and positioned in front of the hole for guiding the white light in the hole and accelerate the reproduction of cells tissue located in them, with the LEDs illuminating tablets with holes emit white light.
FIELD: biotechnology, microbiology.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to the strain Bacillus subtilis 0017 isolated from a sample of typical chernozem (black soil) in Bashkorstan Republic and maintained in the collection of microorganisms of Biology Institute of Ufa scientific center RAS. The registration number of the strain in collection is 0017. The strain exceeds the known natural strains with respect to accumulation level of surfactin. Invention can be used for preparing biogenic surface-active substance surfactin possessing the multiple biological activity.
EFFECT: valuable properties of bacterial strain.
1 tbl, 4 dwg, 6 ex
FIELD: biotechnology, in particular process of microalgae culturing.
SUBSTANCE: method for culturing of thermophile cyanobacteria belonging to genus Phormidium includes substrate saturation with carbonic acid, controlling of illumination, temperature and substrate chemical composition. Controlling of illumination, temperature and substrate chemical composition is carried out by feeding of natural thermal water providing flowage thereof.
EFFECT: simplified culturing method with decreased energy consumption.
FIELD: agriculture, in particular, presowing treatment of farm crop seeds.
SUBSTANCE: method involves treating seeds with mixture containing biologically active composition and seed disinfectant before sowing. Biologically active composition is suspension of green algae Chlorella Vulgaris having density of 60-80 million cells per ml in an amount of 12-16 l/ton of seeds. Seed disinfectant is preparation corresponding to the given crop, consumption norm making 60-70% of recommended value.
EFFECT: increased yield and biological value of farm crops.
FIELD: phytobiotechnology, microbiology, medicine, food processing industry.
SUBSTANCE: method for preparing zinc-enriched spirulina biomass (Spirulina platensis) involves by simultaneous addition of zinc nitrate or sulfate in the concentration 10-30 mg/l and seeding inoculum in the concentration 0.1-0.3 mg of dry mass/l to the cultural medium. Method provides preparing spirulina biomass in the concentration 3.3-4.30 mg/g of dry mass and the yield of biomass 2.5-3.6 g/l for short period (4-5 days of cultivation).
EFFECT: improved preparing method.
4 tbl, 2 dwg, 6 ex
FIELD: microbiological industry; equipment for growing of microseaweeds.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to microbiological industry, to the equipment for growing of microseaweeds, in particular, to the installation for growing of a chlorella. The installation for growing of microseaweeds, in particular, a chlorella includes a capacity located on a skeleton used for suspension of microseaweeds, in which there are the upright mounted cylindrical glass shells with the stationary placed in them electric bulbs. The capacity is supplied with the fans, installed under the shells and used for the air supply inside the shells at the moment the temperature of the suspension exceeds the optimal temperature of the cultivation. The installation is supplied with a suspension temperature detector located inside the capacity connected with a temperature controller connected to the fans. The invention ensures a reliable control over the temperature during cultivation of microseaweeds and keeping the temperature within the optimal limits for raising the productivity of the installation.
EFFECT: the invention ensures a reliable control over the temperature during cultivation of microseaweeds and keeping the temperature within the optimal limits for raising the productivity of the installation.
SUBSTANCE: method provides stocking with fish the pond with herbivorous fishes, namely, white and particolored silver carps and addition of the microalgae suspension to the pond (algolization). Method involves using suspension of chlorella of the strain Chlorella vulgaris BIN in the cell density 50-60 x 106 cells/ml in the amount 20-40 l. The suspension is added in 2-4 points in upper and median parts of the pond and for enhancing the effect the pond is stocked with fish with herbivorous fishes, namely, two-aged white and parti-colored silver carps in the amount 1-10 fishes per ha. The proposed protection method of pond prevents water "flowering" with blue-green algae and creates the favorable ecological situation.
EFFECT: improved control method.
1 tbl, 1 ex
FIELD: biotechnology, agriculture, pharmaceutical industry.
SUBSTANCE: claimed method includes Chlorella vulgaris cultivation, double freezing thereof, cell juice separation and solid cut extraction with catholyte. Then obtained extract, cell juice and liquid cut, produced by Chlorella vulgaris cultivation are blended.
EFFECT: bioactive substance complex containing enzymes and antibiotics.
FIELD: biotechnology, in particular biopreparation production.
SUBSTANCE: claimed method includes feeding of sterilized broth into presterilized inoculator or bioreactor equipped with means for redox-potential (eH) controlling, including eH electrode and microprocessor unit for controlling and adjustment of eH and pH measurement of redox potential value for 1 h under stirring and comparison of steady-state eH values with steady-state values. When redox-potential value deviates from steady-state value of broth redox-potential by 10 % said broth is recognized as non-sterile one.
EFFECT: process of decreased cost.
4 tbl, 4 ex