A device for controlling and visualizing reading of the pressure in the pneumatic tire of the vehicle
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the field of automotive service. The device contains a microprocessor, connected to the pressure sensors, compressed air and/or in the hose compressed air into the tire. The microprocessor is connected via the encoder with remote control digital led and managed electropneumatically. In addition, the device is introduced associated with the microprocessor clock the real time clock, program storage, processing and recording of statistical evidence in certain fields flash memory, infrared, and/or radioport communication intended for the wireless connection with the portable computer, serial port sharing information. The encoder is made with the possibility of introduction of pressure in the form of angular indications of turning the handle, in the Central part of which there is a control button. The microprocessor made with the possibility of introducing and testing programs speech communication, definition of emergency events, secure locking device when emergency events, entrance and/or exit a low power mode, the issuance of statistics and settings, and programs The invention relates to automotive service, in particular to devices for measuring and controlling pressure in the pneumatic tire of the vehicle in terms of automobile garages, service stations and garages.The famous "temperature control System and tire pressure of a heavy truck (see U.S. patent N 6025777, CL IPC B 60 C 23/00, published February 15, 2000 ).The disadvantage of this system (device) is that it only produces an indication of pressure and temperature in the tire. And regulation of the pressure in the tire, this device does not.It is also known a device for inflating and measuring the pressure in the pneumatic tire of the vehicle company "CORMACH" Correggio Machinery S. r.l. Via Mona. G. Bonachini, 24-42015 CORREGGIO (RE) ITALY .This device operates as follows.When the supply pressure of compressed air in this device the pressure shown on the digital display. If the operator is required to pump up (to raise) or to reduce the pressure in the tire, he selects the desired pressure on the lower digital display of this device by pressing one of two keys + or -. Then the operator presses the key "Start",state the disadvantages of this device are:
1) the device does not calculate statistics, namely counting the number inflated wheels for a certain period of time (shift, day, week, and so on );
- the device does not count (volume) inflated air;
- no real-time clock to bind the measurement statistics;
2) no control buttons fast pumping tires;
3) no external ports calibration and removal of statistical evidence;
4) the absence of speech (sound) processor information;
5) no speech processor input information and commands.The aim of the invention is the development and creation of a device that provides the following functions and capabilities of the proposed device:
1) visualization of the current (actual) air pressure in the tire (the camera and so on);
2) pumping the wheels of the car up to a certain pressure;
3) reducing the pressure in the wheel to a specified value;
4) the implementation of the programme of inflating wheel is pumping up to the maximum limit, so that the tire "village" in place, then performed a reduced pressure to a specified value);
5) the device produces acadenic wheels for a certain period of time - shift, day, week, month, etc.;
- counting the distribution of the number of wheels on time and at a specified pressure;
- calculates the volume of the inflated air;
- counts the utilization and downtime rate of the device;
- counts of other statistical parameters;
6) produces an indication of real time;
7) due to the presence button "quick" inflating the operator does not spend time on selecting readings of air pressure;
8) input readings predetermined pressure through the input device, the angular readings;
9) the device has a foot pedal control (inflation) for ease of handling (introduction of event flags);
10) the device has two or more communication ports for calibration and removal of statistical evidence, such as infrared communications port and a USB or wireless communication channel and USB; there are other options;
11) the device has a speech processor information;
12) the device has a speech processor input information and commands;
13) the device having the communication ports that are networked;
14) determination of emergency events;
15) a device having a reduced mode energopac the led by pressing on the Central part of the information produced is pressed.The objective is achieved as follows.The core of the proposed device is a microprocessor that is connected to peripheral devices, powered by the power supply.The programme of work of the device is hardcoded in the flash memory connected to the microprocessor, during the measurement and pressure regulation statistics is accumulated and recorded in certain fields flash memory.Measurement of pressure by means of two pressure sensors, measuring the output of each of which is connected to an analog input of the ADC, and digitized them a signal is entered into the microprocessor. In accordance with the selected program, the microprocessor operates two electropneumatically that or connect the lid to the main compressed air or cut off the line of compressed air and connect the tire to the atmosphere or cut off the line of compressed air and the tire.The microprocessor is also connected to clock the real time clock, designed to "bind" statistical evidence to real time.The microprocessor attached flat panel, which displays velicenstvem and an encoder. Knob encoder is designed so that it is able to enter the angular displacement, and also enter by pressing on the Central part of the information produced by pressing; this is necessary to enhance productivity and improve the management device. Using information about pressing the Central part of the handle allows you to run the program, inflation or reducing the pressure of the wheels.The control panel connects the foot pedal. The panel, in turn, is connected to the microprocessor.The microprocessor additionally connected (via an interface) microphone and speaker. The speaker is used to output voice information, a microphone for input.In addition to the microprocessor is connected to the external ports, designed for system configuration, diagnostics and information exchange in normal operation of the system.This device is connected to JTAG port through which made debugging device and write the boot block flash memory bootstrapper and then download the program via the USB port. USB serial port used for transmission/reception boloi information. You can perform this serial port via another physical interface (for example, RS232, RS485, etc)
Serial port infrared or radio is designed for wireless connection of the device with a personal computer or a hub for the unification of the devices in the network. Through this port it is possible to produce fast getting smaller amounts of statistical information and to calibrate the device.The microprocessor is made on the basis of chip AT76C551. ADC is made on the basis of chip AD73322. Watch the real time clock is made on the basis of chip PCF8563. Flash memory is made on the basis of two chips AT49V008-12TI. The device power supply is made on the basis of chip MC33363. The remaining blocks are made on the basis of standard components and circuitry.As a distant analogue of the proposed device, you can take the device for inflating and measuring the pressure in the pneumatic tire of the vehicle company "CORMACH" .On presents the block diagram depicts the proposed device.The proposed device operates as follows. The following re the ptx2">The operator takes the hose coming out of the device, and connects it to the valve of the tire; the device continuously reads the code from the ADC, the input of which is connected to two pressure sensors, one of which is connected to the line of compressed air and the other is connected with a hose for supplying compressed air into the tire. The processor converts the code of the ADC, and outputs it to the display.2. Pumping up car wheel to a certain pressure.Before this action, the operator must select the desired pressure by pressing any of the buttons "rapid" inflation or by turning the knob of the encoder to put the indicator on a certain predetermined pressure value. The operator inserts the hose compressed air in the valve wheel and the device automatically pumps up the wheel to a specified pressure.3. The pressure decrease in the wheel to the specified value.Operator actions in this case is similar to that described in paragraph 2. If the pressure should be reduced to 0, the operator presses the appropriate button on the control panel.4. The programme inflating wheels.The operator selects the desired pressure by turning the knob of the encoder or maatuskaau this program. The processor opens both electroneurography, the wheel is pumped due to the maximum pressure, the wheel sits on the rim, the processor also determines whether the maximum pressure and produces a discharge pressure to the specified value.5. Due to the existing of certain fields of a flash memory device capable of producing the statistics, using for this purpose a clock the real time clock (RTC).6. The device, if it is not used more than three minutes, shall display real-time.7. Due to the presence of buttons on the quick inflating the operator does not spend time on selecting readings of air pressure; this is achieved by increasing productivity. Click the "rapid" inflation air is displayed on the indicator panel.8. Enter readings predetermined pressure through the input device, the angular readings.9. Due to pedal control inflation while implementing inflating wheel and inflating the wheels on the program - start operation can be carried out by pressing on the foot control.10. A personal computer or other external device on the setting and reading of RTC;
C) removing the statistics for the day, a detection error codes operation of the device;
g) obtaining other information.11. The device is equipped with a voice processor information, which is implemented in the form of a program. Speech processor information is intended to alert the operator about the current pressure, the events occurring in the system, as well as General information operator.12. The device may be equipped with a voice processor information and commands. This device is implemented by software.13. The proposed device types can be combined with other devices in the network, in this case, for example, this network may have access through the gateway to the Internet and other global and local communication systems. It is possible to collect statistical information by means of global communication systems, and programming devices and reconfiguring programs.14. The device additionally implemented the program definition of emergency events. The reaction of this program on emergency events are blocking device and transfer it in a safe condition. This special program gives the user the use for a long time, it automatically disconnects from the mains. It is also possible programming device to shut off by clock-timer real-time or via an external communication network. The proposed device can be implemented and can have a large economic and technical effect.Literature
1. "Temperature control system and tire pressure of a heavy truck", see U.S. patent N 6025777, IPC B 60 C 23/00, published. February 15, 20002. "A device for inflating and measuring the pressure in the pneumatic tire of the vehicle" company "CORMACH" correggio Machinery S. r.l. Via Mona. G. Bonachini, 24-42015 CORREGGIO (RE) ITALY, copies of four pages of advertising prospectus of this company shall be attached to the application materials. A device for controlling and visualizing reading of the pressure in the pneumatic tire of a vehicle, containing a microprocessor, is connected through an analog-to-digital Converter to the pressure sensors in compressed air and/or in the hose compressed air into the tire, and which is connected through an encoder with remote control, digital display and managed electropneumatically, power supply unit, characterized in that it additionally content is oticheskih testimony in certain fields flash drive, Infrared and/or radioport communication intended for the wireless connection with the portable computer, serial port sharing information, the encoder is made with the possibility of introduction of pressure in the form of angular indications of turning the handle, in the Central part of which there is a control button, and a microprocessor with possibility of introducing and testing programs speech communication, definition of emergency events, secure locking device when emergency events, entrance and/or exit a low power mode, the issuance of statistics and parameters via infrared and/or radioport communication and/or through the serial port information sharing, programming and calibration of the infrared port and/or radioport, and/or serial port information exchange.
FIELD: automotive industry; instrumentation engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed pneumocontroller includes sensor installed on wheel rim with sensing element inwards tire space, pressure indicator installed in vehicle and transmitting device. Transmitting device consists of contact ring installed on working surface of brake disk or drum, being insulated from drum, electric brush in contact with contact ring and arranged on protective cover of brake disk or on brake shoe and connecting circuit.
EFFECT: reduced wear of tires, improved stability and safety of vehicle on road.
4 cl, 7 dwg
FIELD: transport engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to automatic control of emergency situations on trackless vehicles, mainly heating and damage of vehicle tires. Proposed device contains magnetic circuits installed in tire uniformly over its circumference at least in two rows. Magnetic circuits of one of rows are made of ferromagnetic material with preset Curie point equal to maximum tolerable temperature of tire heating. Magnetic circuits of second row are reference ones, being made of ferromagnetic material with Curie point exceeding maximum tolerable temperature of tire heating. Electromagnetic sensors, AND-NOT gate, indicating unit are installed opposite to magnetic circuits of each row on structural members of track less vehicle at a distance from tire. Each electromagnetic sensors is provided with additional winding which is connected through corresponding switch to output of pulse generator, input of pulse generator being input of device.
EFFECT: provision of checking of device before beginning of movement and prevention of movement of vehicle if tire checking device is damaged.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: vehicle tires.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises filling the tube with a gas whose diffusion permeability through the tube rubber is less than that of air. The value of permeability is determined form a relationship proposed.
EFFECT: enhanced reliability.