(57) Abstract:The invention relates to window constructions, installed in window openings of buildings. The window unit includes a cover, a translucent material glazing and translucent heat-reflecting coating, located at the height of the opening. Transparent heat-reflecting coating is uneven in height glazing thicknessxand the degree of blacknessxdefined respectively by the formulas:x= o+A(X/h(1,2))n;x=o+B(X/h(1,2))mwhere X is the distance from the bottom of the opening area from the condition O<X
< / BR>< / BR>where: X is the distance from the bottom of the opening area from the condition 0 < X < h(1,2),
h1h2- the height of the section with heat-reflective coating
xthe thickness of the coating on the distance X,
0the thickness of the coating at the bottom of the glazing X=0,
x- local degree black translucent heat-reflecting coating on the distance X,
0- local degree black translucent cover at the bottom of the glazing X=0,
A, B, m, n with constant coefficients, determined from the condition of conservation of standardized lighting placement options, while achieving the greatest effect of improving thermal insulation (m0, n0).When this transparent heat-reflecting coating can be formed by sputtering and is decreasing as the distance from the bottom edge of the glazing density. Transparent heat-reflecting coating m the inner side of the dot fasteners or by using a spacer frame or double-sided adhesive tape or glue. In addition, translucent heat-reflecting coating can be made of a multilayer.The invention is illustrated by drawings, where
- Fig. 1 shows a window unit with a single wooden sash and paned glass with uneven heat-reflective coating
- Fig. 2 depicts a window unit with a single wooden sash double and triple glazing with uneven heat-reflective coating
- Fig. 3 depicts a window unit with separate wooden sash and fixed on the outer cover of translucent material with uneven heat-reflective coating
- Fig. 4 depicts a window unit with separate wooden sash and paned glass with uneven heat-reflecting coating on the inner cover,
- Fig. 5 depicts a window unit with paired wooden sash and fixed on the outer cover of translucent material with uneven heat-reflective coating
- Fig. 6 depicts a window unit with paired wooden sash and fixed to the inner cover of translucent material with neravnomernym heat-reflective coating
- Fig. 7 depicts a window Blo is aloetrade the floor.High thermal properties subject standardized lighting options has a window design with single covers with one (1) and double (2) double-glazed Windows, separate, coupled covers uneven selective heat-reflective coating (3) (screen), applied to the bottom of the glass (4). Height, the transmittance and the degree of blackness of the coating is determined from the conservation of optical properties in the reference points of the premises and the maximum increase of thermal resistance of the structure. As is known, the distribution of brightness cloudy sky obeys the law of moon-Spencer (Architecture of civil and industrial buildings, so 2, design Bases, edited by John C. M, M, 1976) and the reduction of transmittance of the lower part of the glazing to a much lesser extent affects the reduction svetotekhnicheskikh properties in the reference points of the space remote from the opening area. Due to the gradual decrease of the density of the coating (as the distance from the bottom edge of the glazing), the transmittance is increased, almost without affecting the optical perception of the external space and not reducing the level of light in a sometimes from the point of view of the condensation and formation of ice accumulation. Causing uneven heat-reflecting coating on the bottom of the glass will give the opportunity to improve and adjust the temperature of the inner surface of the glazing. This technical result is achieved due to the fact that one of glazing layers, depending on the design decisions binding (see Fig. 1-7), apply one or two coats of heat-reflecting coating of uneven thickness. The greatest thickness at the bottom of the glass. The height of deposition is determined from the condition of conservation of the normalized optical parameters at a point remote from the aperture. The greatest thickness of the coating is at the bottom of the glass.In the cases shown in Fig. 3, 5, 6 translucent material coated with heat-reflective coating is attached to the cover with the outer (Fig. 3, 5) or internal (Fig. 6) side dot fasteners with the spacer frame and/or using double-sided adhesive tape (probably just glue). The film is desirable to use heat shrink. Using Windows in single, twin and separate sashes printed uneven heat-reflecting coating significantly increases thermal resistance of the structure, almost no red eye reduction is transparent heat-reflecting coating and its degree black
Consider the simplest variant: on the glass, the degree of blackness which0= 0,94, to a height of h1= 0,5 h0(where h0- the height of translucent material) deposited uniformly decreasing linearly heat-reflecting coating (n= 1, m= 1). The thickness of the single layer heat-reflecting coating at the bottom of the glazing x = 0-0= 0,0001 m, the degree of blackness at the bottom of the glazing x = 0-0= 0,1. Then:
< / BR>< / BR>For each specific area, the value of h1is selected individually from the condition of conservation of the normalized optical parameters at a point remote from the aperture. 1. Window unit comprising a cover, a translucent material glazing and translucent heat-reflecting coating, located at the height of the opening, wherein the transparent heat-reflecting coating is uneven in height glazing thicknessxand the degree of blacknessxdefined respectively by formulas
< / BR>< / BR>where X is the distance from the bottom of the opening area from the condition 0 < X < h (1,2);
h1h2- the height of the section with heat-reflective coating;
xthe thickness of the coating on the distance X;
0- thickness napitralski coating on the distance X;
0- local degree black translucent heat-reflecting coating at the bottom of the glazing X = 0;
A, B, m, n with constant coefficients, determined from the condition of conservation of standardized lighting placement options for achieving the greatest effect of improving thermal performance (m 0, n 0).2. Window unit under item 1, characterized in that the transparent heat-reflecting coating is formed by spraying and is decreasing as the distance from the bottom edge of the glazing density.3. Window unit under item 1, characterized in that the transparent heat-reflecting coating is performed mainly in the form of shrink film and attached to the cover with outer and/or inner side of the dot fasteners or by using the spacer frame, or two-sided adhesive tape, or glue.4. Window unit under item 1 or 3, characterized in that the transparent heat-reflecting coating is made of the multilayer.
FIELD: building, particularly enclosure and protection device structures to protect window openings against thieves access, to provide quick people evacuation trough window openings.
SUBSTANCE: device has enclosure located on outer building wall surface and provided with frame with rigidly fixed enclosing members. Lower frame bar has cross section including two non-parallel elements or made of pipe. Enclosure has support members with hooks to prevent enclosure from displacement in any direction. Enclose is provided with two opening mechanisms having compression springs and handles disposed inside room, protective members to protect opening mechanism axes from simple breaking tools. Protective members are made as plates, guiding means and washers.
EFFECT: increased reliability, reduced time for device dismantling.
FIELD: building, particularly safety closing devices for openings.
SUBSTANCE: protective device comprises metal rectangular frame and at least one flap installed in frame and rotating around vertical axis. Frame is formed of composite profile made as parts of channel bar surfaces and profile having opened section, which are fixedly connected in contact areas. Profile with opened section includes double-step part comprising the first and the second parallel steps. The first step edges are joined one to another along the full length thereof by riser part located perpendicular to steps. The second edges of the first and the second stages are connected correspondingly to the first and the second linear parts extending perpendicular to them and having bends facing each other. Bends are located in plane parallel to the first and the second stage planes. The first stage is joined to the first linear part. The first linear part width is less than that of the second one by riser part height value. Flanges of channel bar secured to wall are located inside profile with opened section and fixedly connected to edges of corresponding bends formed on profile with opened section. Flap is made as metal sheet framed with profiles having opened section along the full perimeter thereof, wherein above profile shape and size correspond to that of profile with opened section of composite profile. Outer and inner surfaces of metal sheet contact with inner edge of one bend and outer edge of another bend and fixedly connected to them at least along one contact outline defined by surface parts thereof. Flap is installed in frame so that in flap closed position the first stage and riser part are located opposite to the first stage and the first linear part of corresponding frame profile having opened section.
EFFECT: improved performance.
7 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly to protect glazed openings against sun light and thermal radiation.
SUBSTANCE: jalousie comprises frame, rotary jalousie members including upper jalousie member. The jalousie members are hinged to the frame and connected one to another by tie. The jalousie members are provided with tensioning spring and hydraulic cylinder with frost-resisting liquid. The frame is provided with console. Upper jalousie member has stiffening rib. Tensioning spring and hydraulic cylinder are pivotally connected to the console and the stiffening rib.
EFFECT: possibility to automatically adjust jalousie position in dependence of thermal action.
FIELD: building, particularly devices providing defense against direct sun light.
SUBSTANCE: vertical jalousie comprises executive mechanism, fixed frame, odd-numbered and even-numbered fabric lamellas rotary installed in the frame, weights and hinged loops. Each odd-numbered and even-numbered fabric lamella have end with smooth edge and end with edge defined by periodic curve. Lower end of even-numbered lamella is provided with size and shape different from that of odd-numbered one. Weights of odd-numbered and even-numbered fabric lamellas are made of polystyrene and correspond to sizes and dimensions of lower edges of odd-numbered and even-numbered fabric lamellas. The weights are provided with metal inserts of different shape and weight.
EFFECT: improved light dissipation to create necessary light effect due to half-shade pattern.
FIELD: building, particularly guiding devices or arrangements for roll-type closures.
SUBSTANCE: curtain structure is adapted to close opening by curtain movement along one or several guiding means. The curtain structure comprises transmission means cooperating with guiders and moving in longitudinal direction. The curtain structure is installed between side curtain edges and guiding means. When predetermined pulling force is applied to side curtain edges in direction transversal to guiding means the side edges are at least partly separated from above transmission means.
EFFECT: increased structural reliability.
21 cl, 66 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly sliding panels for enclosing and balcony glazing structures.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises fixed members arranged in one plane and movable members located in another plane. Movable members include rolling elements arranged in lower parts thereof, upper guiding means, lower guiding means with running track, which has the same profile as that of rolling element, and sealing members. Upper guiding means has grooves of different widths. Outer groove has width less than that of inner groove. Outer side of upper guiding means has flange bent inwards. Distance between flange end and central part of upper guiding means is less than thickness of upper fixed member part. Inner groove has width exceeding upper movable member part. Lower guiding means includes two parts. The first part has horizontal flange to support fixed member secured to vertical wall, which adjoins horizontal flange. The second part thereof is provided with running track and installed on horizontal flange connected to vertical wall and located over horizontal flange of the first lower guiding means part.
EFFECT: simplified structure and increased reliability.
4 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: screens or other constructions affording protection against light, particularly combinations of lamellar blinds with roller shutters, screen windows, windows or double panes and lamellar blinds with special devices.
SUBSTANCE: blind control device is adapted to operate blind having ends connected to fixed upper case and to sliding case. Sliding case is operated by pulling mechanism, which provides parallel sliding case movement during blind opening and closing. Blind is opened and closed by two strings cooperating with each other between fixed and sliding cases. The strings are also brought into contact with lower fixed case and with pulling mechanism. The pulling mechanism comprises small box including constant magnets secured to sliding case and free handle containing constant magnets with opposite poles arranged so that the magnets located in handle may be aligned with that fastened to sliding case to open and close the blind.
EFFECT: simplified structure, prevention of blind control device slippage between inner and outer mechanisms.
21 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly screens or other constructions affording protection against light, especially against sunshine.
SUBSTANCE: device is adapted to retain horizontal louvers opened for predetermined length having U-shaped member and arranged between sashes of window or door provided with wings or located on inner surface of inner sash of door or window wing. The device comprises cord fixer, which is made as flat roll. The roll comprises ridge having groove extending for the full ridge perimeter. Flat fixer side is fastened to inner sash surface facing indoors. The device also has cord, which regulates length of louver opening and having the first end connected to louvers and another end having knot. The second cord end is placed in head made as hollow truncated cone. The device has flat stop with cut extending transversely to stop bar surface. Cut length is equal or more than half of diameter of head tip brought into contact with stop. Cut width is less than that of any cross-section of head tip and is enough to receive cord. The roll is connected to sash surface between cord outlet and stop so that cord passing through roller groove and inserted in stop cut provides predetermined length of louvers opening.
EFFECT: increased reliability of louvers fixation.
9 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: light-shading screen type equipment, in particular, vertical segments of adjustable length adapted for sunshade screens.
SUBSTANCE: vertical sunshade screen with segments of adjustable length has segments secured on ledge and having weight fixed in their lower parts and equipped at their both sides with eyelets through which eyelets binders are passed for uniting all the screen segments into single part. Each of said segments is additionally equipped with detachable holder made in the form of shaped body consisting of part provided with opening in its upper portion, said part being smoothly continued with hollow cylindrical part, and rod. Rod is made separate so as to be located within hollow part. Cylindrical hollow part is made truncated in its lower end, with width of truncated end being equal to diameter of rod plus 0.5-1.0 mm. Length of segment is adjusted by providing running of segment fabric around rod and locating rod into hollow part through truncated portion.
EFFECT: simplified construction, enhanced reliability in operation, reduced production costs, wider operational capabilities, in particular, provision for adjusting length of segments and improvement of appearance.
2 cl, 5 dwg
FIELD: construction, particularly safety enclosures to provide thief-protection of window openings in buildings of different type.
SUBSTANCE: protective grid comprises support members and vertical rods arranged in-between. The vertical rods are connected with each other through enclosing members. The support members include cross-bars and Ω-shaped links with orifices firmed at ends thereof. The orifices are adapted to receive above rods. The links are in vertical planes and alternate so that they form mirror images of each other and central projecting part of each upper link is joined with that of lower link and create closed loops in vertical plane. Cross-bars or links are located in each section defined by two adjacent rods so that sections with links and sections with cross-bars alternate in section aperture plane. End parts of cross-bars are located between end parts of links adjoining thereto from top and bottom sides in joints of enclosing member connection with rods so that united connection unit is formed.
EFFECT: increased structural rigidity.